Signature:
    Visible text:sinita of epic
    Armory link/Facial screenshot:
    Gear set:drake talon pauldrens, helm of endless rage, WSG tabard from.
    Helm visible: yes
    Your pose:a little in the background facing forward, helm a little darker on one of the sides like in the shadows a little, from chest and upp on the carh
    General colour scheme:red and black, a dark theme
    Any extras:thanks in advance sinita

Quote Originally Posted by Cynical Exsik View Post
    Just bumping it :b
    Claimed and done (with a twist)

Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sinita View Post
    Signature:
    Your pose:a little in the background facing forward, helm a little darker on one of the sides like in the shadows a little, from chest and upp on the carh
    Which server?

Quote Originally Posted by sinita View Post
    Signature:
    If you're going to use the template, please use it correctly and fill everything in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1776 x 1000
    Visible text: "Aloodanis"
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: <This Screenshot>
    Gear set: Season 1 Warrior, with the weapons "Monster - Glaive - Demonhunter" weapons in both hands.
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Whatever will look the best :3
    General colour scheme: Red, Black, Purple, Blue, Orange.... Sort of Dark-Warrior looking / Demon-Hunter Looking scheme
    Any extras: Riding the AQ Shifting Sands mount in one pose, then potentially in another pose killing an orc warrior in the season 3 PvP set?

If possible, PM me the wallpaper when it is finished; It will be hard to keep track of this thread. :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noden View Post
    I would love 2 signatures if at all possible.

One for my shaman Ruktou. Visible Text his Name. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Ruktou/simple helm yes. Current gear. would love to be casting lava burst or lightning bolt. would be amazing for the background to be dark blue with lightning and maybe some totems.

Another for my warlock Noden. Same I would love it to show his name. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...m/Noden/simple helm yes. Current gear. Stance whatever you want. Would love for the background to be a black and red combo since i'm destro.

Thanks so much for anytime spent on this. I greatly appreciate it and would love if someone could send me a pm telling me when its done and maybe what page its on. You guys are awesome.

---------- Post added 2012-03-22 at 10:24 PM ----------

Out of curiousity does it show the transmog stuff that you do when you make the sigs?
    Just trying something out, still learning.
    if you don't like it, fair enough. Didnt add too much in it, 'cause I'm not that pro as most here.

Renegade Legion is recruiting! PM for more information!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryiana View Post
    Claimed and done (with a twist)

Sold!, gief me!
    Looks amazing, insanely good work, thank you so much!

and I most say your idea, was freaking brilliant, I Love it!

Quote Originally Posted by Sapntap21 View Post
    Signature:
    Two in one!
    Visible text: I'd like the text to be of both my Rogue "Xion" and my Pally "Kairi"
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...il/Xion/simple and http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...r%C3%AE/simple
    Gear set: For Xion, have her keeping the same set she has on. For Kairi I'd like Cataclysmic Gladiator's Redemption http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=1227
    Helm visible: Xion - Yes Kairi - No
    Your pose: Anything that would work for both. I don't mind much as long as it looks great together
    General colour scheme: For Xion, I'd like it to be dark/shadowy and for Kairi, radiant in light.
    Any extras: If possible, could Xion have the wings that come from the legendary daggers. Kairi with Avenging Wrath wings. Oh and would like for the sig to be two in one.

Thanks in advance for whoever gets this done! ^-^
    Couldn't get the wings in, sorry, so I'll completely understand if you prefer to ask someone else

Requests CLOSED

what do you guys upload these to? I made a signature of my shaman to see how it worked. Now I can't load it into the signature spot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Most people here use free image hosting sites which you can google (because I don't know anything beyond Photobucket anymore - and I don't even use that).

Okay. There's a way to get MoP models in your WMV.

But it's extremely time consuming (took me 4 hours), and you're limited to creature models (elementals, dragons, sha, fish/monkey men, etc.). Pandaren do not work, or any of the gear models.

This is just an information sort of post. Be sure that your MoP Beta is fully patched before you do any of this. You can find links to the client in that linked thread, further up the page.

Good luck.

P.S. Not taking requests, but I'm happy to provide renders if you PM me. Be nice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bad-freaking-ass Elyaan. This is beyond awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    For the amazing Aerowar:

For the kickass Krazyito:

Uennie is amazing.

Just sayin'. :3
    If we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars.

Uennie those are awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ahahah thanks, although frankly I'm a big fan of Elyaan's or Geek's. They have great stuff, personally. Everyone in this thread has great stuff, actually!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noden View Post
    what do you guys upload these to? I made a signature of my shaman to see how it worked. Now I can't load it into the signature spot.
    I use imgur. It usually takes around 18kb off the size of my sig so I can upload them without 'em getting too blurry

Also, NEED MOAR REEKWEZTS!
    Requests: CLOSED
    To tell you the truth, I don't actually think I'm crazy. I think I'm perfectly normal, and it's the rest of the world that's wrong in the head.

Quote Originally Posted by Pariah View Post
    I finally made the switch to Alliance this expansion and so my signature is now rather outdated. I was wondering if one of the amazing artists here might be able to make me something to keep up with my Stormwind lifestyle!

Request: Signature + Avatar (I've never requested a wallpaper because I always assume that takes up a lot more time. I'd love to see one but not a formal request.)

Signature
    -----
    Dimensions: 500x100 or around there seems to work for me. If I had to choose, I'd prefer the length to increase over the height if the change was necessary.
    Visible Text: Just the letter "X" (without the quotations.) It's been my go to name since the game came out. I want it to stand out without dominating the signature.
    Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Xpariah/simple
    Gear Set: Iconic Tier Sets-- Tier 2 or Tier 5 for Priest, Tier 6 for Warrior (Protection), Tier 2 or Tier 6 for Rogues, etc.
    Helm Visible: If it makes the gear look more iconic, by all means!
    Pose: Artists Preference-- I trust you more than me with what looks good!
    Color Scheme: Dark. If a highlight color is preferred some kind of neon blue.
    Note: I'm an avid leveler. Since Vanilla I've leveled and played one of every single class. I was hoping this might be conveyed in the image as it is in my current signature through the use of multiple characters. It really is, what I believe, defines me as a player. If I had to handpick only five classes, in order of priority it would be: Female Night Elf Warrior, Male Worgen Rogue, Male Gnome Mage, Female Night Elf Death Knight, Female Human Paladin

Also, please do not include any names like guild or server.

-----
    Resolution: 50x50, 100x100
    Some kind of "X" that matches the look of the signature. I really trust the artists as they understand far more what looks great than I ever will. All of the artists are truly appreciated here.

I'm not sure if this is allowed here but I wonder if the .psd file might be included. If not, zero complaints!

I want to say thank you again to all of you for even considering picking this up. I post a lot on our guild forums and I'd love for something to stick out above the rest!
    Three week bump. As always, thank you for this amazing service, artists!

Xpariah
    , Protection Warrior
    Xdh, Vengeance Demon Hunter
    Reckoning, Usually Recruiting
    YouTube & Twitch, Warrior & DH Tank PoV

Deleted
    I got asked how to make shadows and light effects in signatures. Now the person that asked is using GIMP and I have basically no knowledge of that program. So I accepted the challenge and tried to create a tutorial for how to go about it in GIMP:

(you know a tutorial is 'short' when it got two parts)

Sorry for the poor quality of Part 1, but due to its size, imgur decided to lower the quality by quite a lot - I might correct that sooner or later. I hope these two can help people a bit. If you have questions about any of the steps in the tutorial, you are more than welcome to contact me.

- Soko

PM request:

(And the full sized version: http://i.imgur.com/LIx7F.jpg)