Re: [Photoshop] Signature request (Read Before Requesting)

Hi, can you create a sig for my shaman.

Name: Bliss
    Class: Shaman
    Race: Draenei
    Sex: female
    Gear: i like the T7.5 if you could use it it would be nice.
    Background: Can you maybe create a sig which is divided in 2 parts. One for ele, one for enhancement.
    Because i always have to switch.

Thank you very much.

Quote Originally Posted by Crucial288
    Kinda new around here, but got my new photoshop installed not long ago after a couple of years of being without it, and thought id give it a coming-back sort of try.

Lets me know what you think
    omg its perfect just what i was thinking thanks
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Name: Föx
    Race: Draenei
    Sex: female
    Gear: T6 PLEASE! i love t6 skin and on female its pro! + TBC vendor fists with mongoose on please! would be lovely
    Background: kind of netherstorm with a bit of black would fit good i think thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Faizaji
    Hi i'd like to request a sig for my shaman.

Name: Faizaji
    Race: Troll
    Sex: Female
    Gear: tier 2 if possible if not t7 would be awesome as well.
    Background: Some sort of fiery, or icy effect with my shaman in the middle and it going out from her would be amazing.
    I'd like a pose of her casting Healing Wave if possible. If not some other casting pose would be awesome as well.

Thank you in advance
    Heres something i tried to come up with. If you dont want to use it thats fine or if theres anything you wanna have changed just PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayde
    Again someone PMing me and posting on here, read the rules! By posting here AND sending a PM to artists means that multiple people would be working on it, which isnt really fair?

This is making me a sad kitten.
    Sorry for making you a sad kitten
    would still love to see you make my sig, since i have seen your sigs.
    and i like yours overall ^^

'ello, looked through most of the pages. Lot of awesome work
    I've got kind of a double request :/ one for my Warlock and one for my Paladin, love them both !!

Warlock
    Name: Nexous
    Race/Class: Blood Elf Warlock
    Server: Blackwing Lair(US)
    Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...+Lair&n=Nexous
    Screenshots: http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y15...t/Warlock1.jpg
                       http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y15...Warlock2-1.jpg
    Description: A fiery background, with either my warlock sitting on my black proto or flying with it Either works, I'm not picky. You're the artist and I want you to feel like this is a fun project and not a job Would like the server/name and title The Immortal displayed as well, thanks <33

Paladin
    Name: Various
    Race/Class: Blood Elf Paladin
    Server: Blackwing Lair(US)
    Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...Lair&n=Various
    Screenshots: http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y15...cout/Holy1.jpg
    &#160; &#160; &#160; &#160; &#160; &#160; &#160; &#160; &#160; &#160;http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y15...cout/Holy2.jpg
    Description: Was thinking a grayed out background with my paladin casting a heal with avenging wrath on (as seen in the screen shots) can be with current gear or T8.5 if you wish, whatever is easier. Again not picky

Hope this isn't too much to ask for

Thanks, Nexous

Name: Curse
    Class: Rogue
    Race: Blood Elf
    Gear: Was thinking something like tier 2 with the warglaives on it.
    Background: Just something dark, i leave it up to you guys to come up with something.

Angelus:

500x100

1000x200
    No Screenshot. No Signature. From WMV or Ingame. Make it big.

Watch me create signatures on Youtube here - Watch my signature gallery here

Quote Originally Posted by curse999
    Name: Curse
    Class: Rogue
    Race: Blood Elf
    Gear: Was thinking something like tier 2 with the warglaives on it.
    Background: Just something dark, i leave it up to you guys to come up with something.
    There you go

Code:

Deleted

Taking more PM's. If you had already PM'd me and not got a signature, there was either not enough info or lack of effort.

Also, I'm thinking about making another tutorial, Would be interested to find out what sig people would like it on.

And finally, I've had many people asking what brushes/c4ds I use so I've uploaded them. The downloads about 60mb, please PM for the link.

Im around again, and up for making some Sigs, as always, make your request interesting! if it doesn't inspire, I wont even try it, include examples of styles you like etc and a core concept.
    Dont go on about wanting big weapons or "pritty armours" in your Sig, it tells me you obviously have no idea about artistic value, no one looks at a decent Sig and notices only the gear etc.
    Delete all your Requests on this Thread and cancel requests to other Artists before messaging me please.

~Omg

A side note; The more Forum Posts you have, the more likely youll get your Sig quickly.

Deleted

Hi everyone,

I found this thread early this morning cause I couldn't sleep so I had all night to think about a cool looking sign

Name: Deadlywish (Twilight Vanquisher)*
    Guild: Minions
    Realm: Vashj EU
    Class: Warlock
    Race: Undead
    Sex: Male
    Gear: I would like to see T8.5 with Fusion Blade in MH and in OH Cosmos or Leviathan Fueling Manual
    Style: I was thinking something dark ofcourse since warlock are dark creatures but something like being on a graveyard look-a-like with little thombestones and such. For colors I let you guys free but keep it somewhat darkish ^^ + try to make the warlock cast something (immolate animation for example)

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...j&n=Deadlywish

*= the title is just a little bonus...if the artist thinks that with the title the sign is too crowded then leave it if not add it

Thx in advance and gl

cheers
    Deadly

EDIT: added armory page

Hey, long time reader, short time memeber hehe after looking around alot on this forum and seeing lots of great images created, am gonna request finally :P

Information request:

Character name: Sindorei Title: Crusader
    class: paladin

I want to express my character through light, so i took some images of how i want her to look

This is the Armour i want, its season 3 paladins ( Vengeful gladiator's Lam ) with the ashbringer

http://i953.photobucket.com/albums/a...lo259/sind.jpg

This are the effects i want her

http://i953.photobucket.com/albums/a...309_134653.jpg
    http://i953.photobucket.com/albums/a...309_135025.jpg

This is how i would like it to be made roughly

http://i953.photobucket.com/albums/a...o259/looks.jpg

i want the npcs Uther the light bringer and Tirion walking behind/with me on consecration flooring and Light Desending from above on me and the npcs please , i also want "light upon us ......." and " Crusader Sindorei" and riddlebox just underneath it

Thanks in advance guys if u need me for any reasons pm me

Pm requests ~

Quote Originally Posted by Aeesha
    here's some inspiration for you ^_^

Hey Request for a sig looking something like the one above except for a human warrior in tier 5 (without the helm)
    with the long ponytail black hair.

Realm:Arathor
    Spec:Arms
    Name:Keonn
    Race: Human
    Class: Warrior

Ideally a sig with a Raid boss back drop. Someone like illidan for example would be cool. The warrior in a attack pose of some sort with the blade cutting the air around it.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadlywish
    cheers
    Deadly
    Hey, gave it a try, let me know what you think about it

Im not quite sure what the text, got the PSD saved anyway so can alter it if you want

/Cru

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Crucial288
    Hey, gave it a try, let me know what you think about it

Im not quite sure what the text, got the PSD saved anyway so can alter it if you want

/Cru
    Its quite nice but I dont really like the font used..try a less curly font if you know what I mean
    Beside that it looks good

cheers
    Deadly

I just figured out that you can use wowhead.com as a model viewer.

Simply add some items to the "item comparison" tool and click the little arrow and select "view in 3D". Then you can choose Race and Gender and voila, you get an awsome high-res render of your character.

Use Java btw, it's better quality and more details - albeit a bit slower.

Here is a picture I just took of how my own character looks like ingame.

No Screenshot. No Signature. From WMV or Ingame. Make it big.

Watch me create signatures on Youtube here - Watch my signature gallery here

Quote Originally Posted by Deadlywish
    Its quite nice but I dont really like the font used..try a less curly font if you know what I mean
    Beside that it looks good

cheers
    Deadly
    Tried with a different font and played with the colors a bit.
    This one I quite like and certainly the text looks more fluet with the sig.

What ya think?

I'd like to have a sig with my two draenei chicks standing back to back battle ready^^
    Theyre Gozzui and Jättesöt on the server Kul Tiras

For background im not sure, something implying on the current expansion with the undead and such, i'd like it pretty dark.

As said, i would like to have them like they're fighting back a horde of undeads,
    and thus Jättesöt my enhance shammy standing battleready i, and on her side i would like to have Gozzui with a shield up, as one would stand while tanking a boss.

I'd like their names beside their heads, in different fonts, and on the bottom between them id like to have the server name and the guild name written.

Jättesöts gear; Full T8.5, without helm and for weapons just take two of the fist weapons from Ulduar
    Gozzuis gear; Full T8 with helm, using The Last Laugh and Heros Surrender.

Server: Kul Tiras
    Guild: Quintrophenia

Maybe it's a bit of a challenge, and if so, go for your own ideas ^^