1. #39741
    Dreadlord i4ni's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Fenris
    Posts
    847
    Quote Originally Posted by Ammeg View Post
    So once again I am fully closing my requests.

    As I am a little sick of people asking multiple people for a request and then spending hours making something that I am not used to making aka a twitch setup, to then get the requester asking me "when will it be done?" etc, and then have them say that actually now all they need is a background and it has to match something completely different from what you have done, so you start again, silently cursing anything that gets in your way.

    I finished it today and was about to reply to the requester with not only the full set (banner/background/offline) that I had made previous but also a background that matched what they had suddenly decided it had to match, when I got this:

    "Or nvm, i think I have a Artist for it, he did all Things Offlinebanner, Background + Signature.. :/ "

    ~Angry Ammeg out.
    Ughhhhhh >.<
    I am beyond fed up with this sh*t

    /hugs Ammeg

    I am so sorry that this has happened to you.
    I know that whenever this has happened to me I have called them out in the thread in hopes that other artists won't go through what I have, and to hopefully ensure that that person never gets any more requests filled!

    I was contemplating opening back up my queue but I think I'll leave it closed for a while now.

    PS. THIS is why I won't do anything larger than a sig (unless I trust the requester)
    I am not going to waste 5-7 hours making someone a wallpaper/twitch/etc only to find out they have PM'd multiple people.
    Last edited by i4ni; 2012-08-01 at 12:15 PM.
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAERS: CLOSED l

    l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

  2. #39742
    Stood in the Fire maybenotquiteasheavy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Boris Lair
    Posts
    486
    Quote Originally Posted by Ammeg View Post
    So once again I am fully closing my requests.
    ~Angry Ammeg out.
    So sorry to heat this hun <3, I was hoping after the last posts that people might learn but they obviously never do




    "In this world full of people there's one killing me. And if we only die once, I wanna die with you."

  3. #39743
    Quote Originally Posted by obao98 View Post
    Very nice Shyama! Thx very much!
    Quote Originally Posted by Xoio View Post
    thank you alot shyama
    You're both very welcome

    A PMR double signature:






    Aaaand.....
    Quote Originally Posted by obao98 View Post
    I'm loving the signatures here, so I'm going to request 2 as well.


    Visible text: Nescau / Ascendancy - Nemesis - US
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/pt/characte.../Nescau/simple
    Gear set: DK Tier 10 - ICC
    Helm visible: No
    General colour scheme: I would like for it to appear very dark, shadowy. Red/Purple color scheme.
    Any extras: Make it look bad ass


    Visible text: Allicinha / Ascendancy - Nemesis - US
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/pt/characte...licinha/simple
    Gear set: Priest Tier 6 or Tier 5.
    Helm visible: No
    General colour scheme: If you use the Tier 5, make it look very light, white-ish, glowing, etc. If you use Tier 6, the opposite. Dark, purple-ish, shadow priest stuff

    THX!
    Claiming this

    Aaaand..... a belated Happy Birthday to Elyaan
    Last edited by Shyama; 2012-08-01 at 01:53 PM.
    Requests CLOSED!

  4. #39744
    The Patient Ladylora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Mebane, North Carolina
    Posts
    219
    Happy belated birthday to Elyaan also, hope you had a good one
    Game / Photoshop streaming: www.twitch.tv/caughtyoulookin
    | Sig requests:OPEN | Queue:1 | My Work |

  5. #39745
    Mechagnome Ammeg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    The Maelstrom (EU)
    Posts
    554
    Thanks all for being supportive, I won't name and shame the requester as it may have just been a lack of common sense on their part, they are welcome to request again as long as they now know the rules of PM-ing multiple artists etc.

    Hope you had an awesome birthday btw Elyaan, also some really beautiful work coming out in this thread, I love it

    ||My Work || Sig by the awesome Soko! ||

  6. #39746
    Field Marshal FairLadyz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Area 52
    Posts
    59
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    I just picked a zone which sort of worked with the colours/look of the gear. So, Firelands for the DotF, Icecrown for the Death Knight, and Darkshore for the Druid.

    Also, thank you for all of the compliments. I think I'll play around a little more, and perhaps mesh my current style with that in these (seeing as the feedback has been positive!).

    And thank you again for the birthday wishes. :3


    P.S. *Hugs Ammeg.*
    Do you just go into the world and take a SS or MapViewer? Can't get my mapviewer to run anymore. =((

    Also Happy Belated Birthday

  7. #39747
    Over 9000! ELYPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    9,794
    Quote Originally Posted by FairLadyz View Post
    Do you just go into the world and take a SS or MapViewer? Can't get my mapviewer to run anymore. =((
    I just use Google/Wowhead. Search for a zone, find a nice HQ pic, and use that.

    And MapViewer has been broken for over a year now, I believe.


    And thank you again for the birthday wishes. They're really appreciated.
    Last edited by ELYPOP; 2012-08-01 at 03:28 PM.

  8. #39748
    Quote Originally Posted by Ammeg View Post
    So once again I am fully closing my requests.

    As I am a little sick of people asking multiple people for a request and then spending hours making something that I am not used to making aka a twitch setup, to then get the requester asking me "when will it be done?" etc, and then have them say that actually now all they need is a background and it has to match something completely different from what you have done, so you start again, silently cursing anything that gets in your way.

    I finished it today and was about to reply to the requester with not only the full set (banner/background/offline) that I had made previous but also a background that matched what they had suddenly decided it had to match, when I got this:

    "Or nvm, i think I have a Artist for it, he did all Things Offlinebanner, Background + Signature.. :/ "

    So in the nicest way possible.

    Go jump in a fire.

    I am really annoyed with the lack of give a shit that happens here, a lot of artists here work their arses off for people who just don't seem to care how much effort is used and how much of our spare time goes in to making nice things for others.

    So... If you want something by me, you can either ask really bloody nicely and hope that I am in a good mood, or you can come to dA and ask there.

    ~Angry Ammeg out.
    Sorry hon. I agree that is That is one of the reasons why I took a break along with RL getting in the way but, you know what?... !!

  9. #39749
    Quote Originally Posted by Ammeg View Post
    "Or nvm, i think I have a Artist for it, he did all Things Offlinebanner, Background + Signature.. :/ "
    What is wrong with some of these people...

    Made by Rivellana

  10. #39750
    Hi there,

    Here requesting another awesome sig!

    Visible text: Dasaq / Tempest - Bleeding Hollow
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Dasaq/advanced
    Gear set: Priest tier 10.5 Heroic (wearing it on my armory link)
    Helm visible: yes
    General colour scheme:up to you

    Any extras: If you can make the pose similar to this image http://img846.imageshack.us/img846/9622/sigdw.jpg. Recently xfered so i need the server and guild changed along with a tier change.


  11. #39751
    Quote Originally Posted by Dasaq View Post
    Hi there,

    Here requesting another awesome sig!

    Visible text: Dasaq / Tempest - Bleeding Hollow
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Dasaq/advanced
    Gear set: Priest tier 10.5 Heroic (wearing it on my armory link)
    Helm visible: yes
    General colour scheme:up to you

    Any extras: If you can make the pose similar to this image http://img846.imageshack.us/img846/9622/sigdw.jpg. Recently xfered so i need the server and guild changed along with a tier change.
    Mine mine mine mine! <3
    deviantART

  12. #39752
    High Overlord Holycrush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    110
    So I was feeling like winning the Internet tonight so I decided to make a wallpaper for me and a really close friend of mine.
    What's your opionion about it, any critics?


    Edit: Winning, imgur screwed my quality again sup.
    Re-edit: Just to let you know a lot of hand brushing was done on here. recolored both gurthalaks sup ? added hell more shadings :3
    Last edited by Holycrush; 2012-08-01 at 08:25 PM.
    Open for siganture requests~Signature credits going to Elyaan ♥

  13. #39753
    High Overlord Axalicious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    150
    Quote Originally Posted by Zil View Post
    Mine mine mine mine! <3
    Yours I would take it. Damn you <3

  14. #39754
    Field Marshal FairLadyz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Area 52
    Posts
    59
    Quote Originally Posted by Holycrush View Post
    So I was feeling like winning the Internet tonight so I decided to make a wallpaper for me and a really close friend of mine.
    What's your opionion about it, any critics?


    Edit: Winning, imgur screwed my quality again sup.
    Re-edit: Just to let you know a lot of hand brushing was done on here. recolored both gurthalaks sup ? added hell more shadings :3
    I like ^_^

  15. #39755
    Quote Originally Posted by Axalicious View Post
    Yours I would take it. Damn you <3
    No you! I feel all intimidated now, nowai I'll make it as good as you do! (have you made a tutorial? :P )
    deviantART

  16. #39756
    High Overlord Axalicious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    150
    Nope, it's yours! Nope, no tutorial!

    You will do amazing work, I'm sure. Can't wait to see it.

  17. #39757
    claimed from elyaan.
    Thanks alot!

  18. #39758
    Mechagnome Serendia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    615
    Just popping in to say hi Was looking through previous pages to find some work. It's been some time when Ive last offered to make some signatures. I had a break and I would like to get back now So in case you want one this week PM me or post here. I NEED SOME SIGs to do.
    Want to see my work? Then click on link in my signature.

  19. #39759
    anyone want a custom pose for their character? i cant do the special effects like these wonderful guys are doing

    just an example i did a year ago http://imgur.com/YeEzb

  20. #39760
    Quote Originally Posted by obao98 View Post
    I'm loving the signatures here, so I'm going to request 2 as well.


    Visible text: Nescau / Ascendancy - Nemesis - US
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/pt/characte.../Nescau/simple
    Gear set: DK Tier 10 - ICC
    Helm visible: No
    General colour scheme: I would like for it to appear very dark, shadowy. Red/Purple color scheme.
    Any extras: Make it look bad ass


    Visible text: Allicinha / Ascendancy - Nemesis - US
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/pt/characte...licinha/simple
    Gear set: Priest Tier 6 or Tier 5.
    Helm visible: No
    General colour scheme: If you use the Tier 5, make it look very light, white-ish, glowing, etc. If you use Tier 6, the opposite. Dark, purple-ish, shadow priest stuff

    THX!
    Claimed earlier and done - hope they are to your liking



    Requests CLOSED!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •