10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Engelen View Post
    Been experimenting with some new techniques during the day, slowly trying to get back to Photoshop after being called various unpleasant things by requesters.

I'm not sure if the quality is the way it should be seeing as my Internet currently is down and I saved it on my iPhone and uploaded to Imgur from the phone, but whatever
    It's absolutely magnificent, just like I've told you this whole time. THIS is creativity. I love it beyond imagination. Its so DIFFERENT! We need this kind of thing in this thread. I know it's taken you several hours to make, too. Be proud of this, lady.

!! <3 you so much Geeki, thank you both!

Been experimenting with some new techniques during the day, slowly trying to get back to Photoshop after being called various unpleasant things by requesters.

I'm not sure if the quality is the way it should be seeing as my Internet currently is down and I saved it on my iPhone and uploaded to Imgur from the phone, but whatever
    This is stunning. It's really creative and really different. A nice change from the similar-ish stuff seen around here.

Keep it up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    A nice change from the similar-ish stuff seen around here.
    God. I could not have said that better myself, Elyaan. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Huntardicus View Post
    Signature request
    Visible text: Blontor the Flamebreaker <Die Safe> (the guild name below my character name)

Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ontor/advanced
    Finished. If you want any changes just let me know. I'm not totally sure I'm happy with it but I've spent all day on it and I'm tired of looking at it for now. Sorry it's not all creative and it's the same stuff you see here. If you want something else feel free to PM the uber sig makers here. I'm just a plain jane.

Link: http://i.imgur.com/HRi8B.jpg

---------- Post added 2012-08-13 at 11:46 PM ----------

Very nice hon! It's
    Last edited by Safhira; 2012-08-13 at 11:45 PM.

This is so so so amazing.
    I just can't even. I am speechless. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    nerf you.
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Safhira View Post
    Finished. If you want any changes just let me know. I'm not totally sure I'm happy with it but I've spent all day on it and I'm tired of looking at it for now. Sorry it's not all creative and it's the same stuff you see here. If you want something else feel free to PM the uber sig makers here. I'm just a plain jane.

It's really nice! I love how you subtly fit the pets in the background as well, I don't think there is anything there I'd want to change! Definitely using it.

*.* Thank you so much guys, I didn't expect such great response on it, I'm just happy doing my thing again. Thank you thank you thank you!

10+ Year Old Account
    *.* Thank you so much guys, I didn't expect such great response on it, I'm just happy doing my thing again. Thank you thank you thank you!
    <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 Totally deserve it.

O.o

When I have the free time to come back to this thread I think I am going to find myself quite inadequate since the work here lately by everyone is just mind-blowingly amazing.

/resumes stalking thread from the shadows
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

10+ Year Old Account
    Engelen: Female Picasso.
    What is this sorcery. Nerf time.
    Last edited by Holycrush; 2012-08-14 at 05:43 AM.
    Open for siganture requests~Signature credits going to Elyaan ♥

10+ Year Old Account
    If any of great artists have time I have a special request.

Since my BF birthday is coming up, I want to gift him something special.

I would like a wallpaper in size of 1980x1024

Featuring my hunter and my BF's Paladin

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...illon/advanced and http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lador/advanced.

Gear set: Hunter should wear the same gear, with helm visible, like in armory (melee weapon "Bloodfall" (http://www.wowhead.com/item=50727) and ranged weapon "Envoy of Mortality"(http://www.wowhead.com/item=40385). Paladin should have Full Judgement (T2 afaik) set, no helm visible with "Light's Justice" (http://www.wowhead.com/item=28771/lights-justice) as weapon and "Dawnforge Defender" (http://www.wowhead.com/item=34676) as shield.

General scene should be something like that - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/media/ar...iew#/env-beach with somewhere on the ground shield, paladin's helmet, mace, both hunter's weapons lying on the ground, guarded by wolf (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/media/ar...iew#/env-beach) sleeping on the ground.

Hunter/Pala should be embraching/hugging eachother while sitting on the beach.

Visible text:
    A special world for you and me
    A special bond one cannot see
    It wraps us up in its cocoon
    And holds us fiercely in its womb.

Its fingers spread like fine spun gold
    Gently nestling us to the fold
    Like silken thread it holds us fast
    Bonds like this are meant to last.

And though at times a thread may break
    A new one forms in its wake
    To bind us closer and keep us strong
    In a special world, where we belong.
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2012-08-14 at 08:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zil View Post
    @Recklesnes - the armory link is broken
    Should be fixed

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.

I do stalk this thread quite often because I like looking at the art work posted here, but don't usually say anything. Just quietly enjoying the fruits of the artists' labours. But that, that really is something else. Absolutely gorgeous. Very creative.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Safhira View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    This is awesome, truly, but today, I think the prize goes to Engelen. I just can't stop drooling over it, really amazing!!

I have a strange request, if anybody's interested. Honestly don't know how doable this is, but here goes. A guildmate of mine has an avatar on our forums where it's a GIF of his character in the combat stance (the one where it's sort of shifting from side to side when you're in combat but the mob is too far away for you to attack).

Resolution & Size - 80x80 and can't exceed 48.8 kb
    Character - Pandaren Male (the skin color in my signature is fine) Rogue with legendaries
    Gear - The black Rogue Challenge Mode set
    Pose - Since the file size can't be too big, maybe just a loop of the stealth walk with the daggers unsheathed. Artist's discretion!

Thanks to anyone who gives this a shot!
    Last edited by PoBloodhoof; 2012-08-14 at 06:15 PM.

Made by Rivellana

Again, thank you all for the super kind words, I'm overwhelmed by the positive response *.* <3 you all!

Deleted
    Hey guys, Got a challenge for you keen artists out there.. i need a stream overlay.. much like the ones you see when people stream live on wow SC2 Ect ect..

Thus basically being a larger signature.. i have chosen the dimensions: Width: 25cm, And Height: 10cm using photoshop..

Signature/Overlay:
    Visible text: Just the name "Bubblesqt"

Armory link/Facial screenshot: This is the shot that i want to use I have an image.. please either PM Me or add me on skype - Magiikzz1 I cant post links yet ... Check the "Pose and Gear set section if your not bothered about the picture"

Gear set: Allready in the gear.. but if changes needed then the Cataclysmic Gladiator's Satin Set But T2 PVP.. The red Tier 2 PVP gear for a priest this season, with the Teir 2 weapons being the mace and the offhand

Helm visible: No.. has to be the ugliest helm in the game currently

Your pose: Allready posed the way i want it , if not using the image.. its the pose that a nelf does when they are too far away to attack a target.. sort of standing diagonally

General colour scheme: Uhmm not really bothered anything that will look stunning.. your the expert so you decide but probs somthing white and red'y for a priest and my gear

Any extras: This is nice.. uhmm anything that you feel looks nice.. possibly have nagrand arena in the background possibly a feint shot of the bridge sounds good

I know this is a rather decent challenge.. anyone who can pull this off well will get some big Rep++

Would be easiest to just get a pm and send a link

[Edit] Forgot to note that my toon is on

EU - Bronzebeard

Name - Bubblesqt

Race - Nelf
    Last edited by mmocc81f74f0f2; 2012-08-14 at 12:22 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Recklesnes View Post
    Should be fixed
    ok, ty DD