Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    I've never been good at drawing things I see in my imagination.
    Psh, what a liar :3

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

Spent last few hours on this for my Deviant page (used your letter sig thingie tutorial Ely :3 ):

Last edited by Zil; 2012-08-13 at 09:53 PM. Reason: wrong pic link
    deviantART

oO Could you do my request in previous page in the ZIL style? (Don't know if someone started my request but it's recent so I guess not) it is really awesome.

PM me with details and I will But please take your time to check if noone picked it up (if they have they would've posted after your request saying something like "claimed" or similar)
    deviantART

Alright awesome, I have PMd you and will edit my previous post. +1

Been experimenting with some new techniques during the day, slowly trying to get back to Photoshop after being called various unpleasant things by requesters.

I'm not sure if the quality is the way it should be seeing as my Internet currently is down and I saved it on my iPhone and uploaded to Imgur from the phone, but whatever

Quote Originally Posted by Engelen View Post
    I'm not sure if the quality is the way it should be seeing as my Internet currently is down and I saved it on my iPhone and uploaded to Imgur from the phone, but whatever
    Quality shmuality! It looks awesome, reminds me of live robot-manequins from some video. Bjork maybe... Very cool!
    deviantART

Please and thanks to anyone who could please make me this, Zil yours is amazing if you could make me one like yours I'd be honoured.

Visible text: Dragonslayer Fulkzz
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Fulkzz/simple
    Gear set: I'd like Paladin Tier 5 set
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Id prefer a top half of my character cut off if possible (shoulders and face preferably)
    General colour scheme: Blue or Purple to match the set
    Any extras: none

Been experimenting with some new techniques during the day, slowly trying to get back to Photoshop after being called various unpleasant things by requesters.

It's absolutely magnificent, just like I've told you this whole time. THIS is creativity. I love it beyond imagination. Its so DIFFERENT! We need this kind of thing in this thread. I know it's taken you several hours to make, too. Be proud of this, lady.

!! <3 you so much Geeki, thank you both!

This is stunning. It's really creative and really different. A nice change from the similar-ish stuff seen around here.

Keep it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    A nice change from the similar-ish stuff seen around here.
    God. I could not have said that better myself, Elyaan. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Huntardicus View Post
    Signature request
    Visible text: Blontor the Flamebreaker <Die Safe> (the guild name below my character name)

Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ontor/advanced
    Finished. If you want any changes just let me know. I'm not totally sure I'm happy with it but I've spent all day on it and I'm tired of looking at it for now. Sorry it's not all creative and it's the same stuff you see here. If you want something else feel free to PM the uber sig makers here. I'm just a plain jane.

Link: http://i.imgur.com/HRi8B.jpg

---------- Post added 2012-08-13 at 11:46 PM ----------

Very nice hon! It's
    Last edited by Safhira; 2012-08-13 at 11:45 PM.

This is so so so amazing.
    I just can't even. I am speechless. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    nerf you.
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

Quote Originally Posted by Safhira View Post
    Finished. If you want any changes just let me know. I'm not totally sure I'm happy with it but I've spent all day on it and I'm tired of looking at it for now. Sorry it's not all creative and it's the same stuff you see here. If you want something else feel free to PM the uber sig makers here. I'm just a plain jane.

It's really nice! I love how you subtly fit the pets in the background as well, I don't think there is anything there I'd want to change! Definitely using it.
    Hunter
    Demon Hunter
    "Blizzard give people gold bars and people complain that they're too heavy" - Asmongold 2016

*.* Thank you so much guys, I didn't expect such great response on it, I'm just happy doing my thing again. Thank you thank you thank you!

*.* Thank you so much guys, I didn't expect such great response on it, I'm just happy doing my thing again. Thank you thank you thank you!
    <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 Totally deserve it.

PM Request:

O.o

When I have the free time to come back to this thread I think I am going to find myself quite inadequate since the work here lately by everyone is just mind-blowingly amazing.

/resumes stalking thread from the shadows
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

Engelen: Female Picasso.
    What is this sorcery. Nerf time.
    Last edited by Holycrush; 2012-08-14 at 05:43 AM.
    Open for siganture requests~Signature credits going to Elyaan ♥