^

Speechless :x
    Last edited by Twitch1991; 2012-08-21 at 03:59 AM.

Love it Geek!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aggixx View Post
    I have to admit, the background didn't catch my eyes, but I definitely clicked it because it said "Free cookies :3". Was not dissapointed, awesome stuff!
    Thank you very much! It seems that you were the only one whose interest I managed to attract. I was aiming to get more and more opinions such as Geeki's and Elyaan's but in the end I always end .. forever alone. So thank you again, much appreciated. I guess I'll have to get used with what I got.
    Open for siganture requests~Signature credits going to Elyaan ♥

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    This is awesome. I had a Ravenna sig almost identical to this a few months back.

Great. I've got enough support for it and will begin tomorrow morning. Already decided to have the new MoP PvP Shaman set (I think? It has molten rock on it) on a Draenei + a Shadowmoon Valley background.
    Thanks Ely
    And Cant wait to see this tut

@i4ni: that is a really stunning WP.
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    Made a WP for my hubby <3
    Oh WOW! Very very nice. VERY. Love the colors, the pose, the way the gear looks, weapon, background, font. A not confident a who? a wha?

Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    First *full* character edit request.
    Drop dead amazing! Love the clothes to match fair spirit.

And omg I wanted to post twitch I made cos I'm not sure about it, but I think I'll show it to family and friends cos recently stuff here is just out of this world!
    deviantART

Here's my third try at a sig. I'm getting better I think! Still can't figure out how to add spell effects to the characters. (i.e. a frostbolt coming from the hands)

Quote Originally Posted by Ampallotta View Post
    Here's my third try at a sig. I'm getting better I think! Still can't figure out how to add spell effects to the characters. (i.e. a frostbolt coming from the hands)

Lookin good! I just got back to signature making as well a couple weeks ago. Keep up the good work :3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    Holy shit, that's gorgeous! And I told y'all that was a Paladin set!

10+ Year Old Account
    I would like a banner made for the guild:

Size: For this site - punished-guild.enjin.com
    Reference to the forums:
    between 1040px - 1060px wide
    Height is whatever you'd like.
    If your website is set to Liquid, create a 1060px or wider header and on the left/right sides create a repeating pattern or fade it to a solid color (black)
    Web is set to: liquid

Visible text: Would like guild name (Punished), faction (Horde), raiding preference (10-man), server (Auchindoun (EU)) order and placement would leave up to the artist

Logo: Would like a Horde insignia shown somewhere

General colour scheme: Greenish red to reflect the new expansion and the fact that we are Horde.

Specifics:
    Would like some temple (temple entrance) to be visible through mist in BG. As for foreground, something that would represent the new expansion (mayhaps a Panda) and the fact that we are a family friendly raiding guild (would like to leave that up to the artist, since I have no idea what would look nice on a banner).

Would be really fantastic if some of you can take time to make this banner

Quote Originally Posted by Twitch1991 View Post
    Lookin good! I just got back to signature making as well a couple weeks ago. Keep up the good work :3

Still don't get how some people's look so real compared to mine.

Quote Originally Posted by FusedMass View Post
    Requesting Signature:

Just played around a bit, feel free to ask someone else to do it for you if you don't like it:

deviantART

10+ Year Old Account
    I would love to request a forum signature :3
    Text: Dante - Bleeding Hollow
    Screenshot: http://oi49.tinypic.com/ff7rcj.jpg
    Gear Set: Heroic T10 DK set, as shown in the picture above
    Pose: I wouldn't say a pose but a close up on the helm if all possible
    Colour Scheme: I would like it to be that redish..darkish, that feeling of evil it would go along with the gear set
    Extra: There is only one thing I would like to ask is to kinda show the eyes on the helm more terrifying as in having a imbued glare

Thank you!

Deleted
    Wow! So many amazing works - too many to name!
    Geeki loving the Twicth + the full character edit wallpaper. How do you do that?! It looks so natural I have no idea where you edited what lol!
    i4ni that wallpaper is so pretty, loving the golden colour scheme! Also Aryiana, the new sig looks so cool. Zil- I'm sure I'm not the only one who would love to see your Twitch background design!
    And Yay! Looking forward to Elyaan's tutorial <3 I'm sure I missed out mentioning some - you're all amazing!
    Last edited by mmoc76daca7658; 2012-08-21 at 09:29 AM.

Deleted
    i4niFirst *full* character edit request. I'm scared sh!tless hoping the person who requested it will like it.
    This is my first time editing not only the hair, but drawing the clothes and making body edits as well.
    Stunning *.* no other words...just stunning.

10+ Year Old Account
    First *full* character edit request. I'm scared sh!tless hoping the person who requested it will like it.
    This is my first time editing not only the hair, but drawing the clothes and making body edits as well.
    Awsome job!

10+ Year Old Account
    I go away for a couple of weeks and the thread explodes!
    There is to much awesomeness for quoting it all as it would probably cover at least one page.
    Amazingly well done all of you! Looking forward to Elys WP tutorial and to have some time to look through Sokos twitch stream, thanks a lot for sharing your talent guys!

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

Meh here goes. The requester wanted the right side to have the text as it's typed in there and didn't want anything in the info section and picked out the fonts used. Since he changes his character's race every month I have made an empty armor shell with smoky effect sort of poison/rogue colors:

I am SO not sure about this one...

Edit, forgot AFK pic

Last edited by Zil; 2012-08-21 at 12:15 PM.
    deviantART

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zil View Post
    Meh here goes. The requester wanted the right side to have the text as it's typed in there and didn't want anything in the info section and picked out the fonts used. Since he changes his character's race every month I have made an empty armor shell with smoky effect sort of poison/rogue colors:

I am SO not sure about this one...
    It's more than awesome.

Deleted
    I think it looks mysterious and cool Zil! What fonts are those? Really like them.
    Last edited by mmoc76daca7658; 2012-08-21 at 12:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilliputia View Post
    CLAIMED

Hopefully this works for you. If not, let me know.

That's awesome!
    Going to totally use this, just one question, can you just put a version with Throren having colour, I wanna use it on my guild site and I just realized the layout of the site is Grey xD
    If it's to much of a hassle though dont worry about it, 'tis still awesome, thanks so much :P