Deleted
    Hi there! Can I just start by saying love all your work and I hope someone has time to take up my request!

Visible text: Laeryth
    Armoury link/Facial screenshot: Female Pandaren Priest. Facial Screenshot: img39.imageshack.us/img39/4472/wowscrnshot081212082056.jpg
    Gear Set: Priest Tier 14 Heroic. Also if any of the tabard is showing can it be Tabard of the Lightbringer please. No weapon showing.
    Helm visible: No
    Pose: Totally up to you. Whatever you think works best.
    General colour scheme: Like before, completely up to you. Whatever you think works best with the Gear.

Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Just a question if anyone knows an answer: out of curiosity i downloaded WMV 0.7.0.4 MoP Testbuild 2 32-bit and when i load the software i dont see character's hair. Im a total noob at that software, anybody can tell me what did i do wrong?
    Thank you.

Deleted
    go to modelcontrol tag a hairtype
    hopefully works through it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonnillon View Post
    I would like a banner made for the guild:

Size: For this site - punished-guild.enjin.com
    Reference to the forums:

Web is set to: liquid

Visible text: Would like guild name (Punished), faction (Horde), raiding preference (10-man), server (Auchindoun (EU)) order and placement would leave up to the artist

Logo: Would like a Horde insignia shown somewhere

General colour scheme: Greenish red to reflect the new expansion and the fact that we are Horde.

Specifics:
    Would like some temple (temple entrance) to be visible through mist in BG. As for foreground, something that would represent the new expansion (mayhaps a Panda) and the fact that we are a family friendly raiding guild (would like to leave that up to the artist, since I have no idea what would look nice on a banner).

Would be really fantastic if some of you can take time to make this banner
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonnillon View Post
    Yes, 1060px wide and 300px high will be acceptable, as the website doesn't have limits set for the height of the banner. As for the fading I would say, that if the banner "image" area would be around 1030px and the 15px from each side will start fading will be good enough. Which leaved 15px+1030px+15px giving the 1060px wide banner.

As for the "Family friendly part", it is hard to put into words (english is not my first language), ignore it.
    CLAIMED Thanks for the clarification on size and whatnot. I'll go ahead and give this my best shot, Sonn.

Quote Originally Posted by CSKit View Post
    Read Engelen and Lilliputia's advice and adjusted my post accordingly! Thanks guys!
    Just spotted this edit while back-reading through the last few pages/days. Since the edit to CSKit's post was at a time *after* I posted a sig for them, I think it safe to assume that they would like their request re-opened for claiming. Just a heads up for the rest of you out there.

@Guyon: Sorry, I'm completely new to working with WMV myself, so I am absolutely the last person that could help you with that. XD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by illibladesedge View Post
    go to modelcontrol tag a hairtype
    hopefully works through it
    This is what i see

Quote Originally Posted by Guyon View Post
    View>Model Control:
    try ticking boxes next to Hairstyle until you get the one you need

---------- Post added 2012-08-22 at 11:14 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by FairLadyz
    Size: 950w X 200h pixels

Visible text: Site Under Construction (temporary, we don't have a new guild name yet, we are renaming and i'm redoing the website. Please save file so you can put our new guild name in when we pick one!!)

Logo: maybe you can steal this horde banner and fit it in? http://i.imgur.com/urTH6.jpg

General colour scheme: Stealing this from one of YOUR works, which is why I contacted you! This green and the pink, http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/i/20...ya-d5asklo.jpg I'd love those trees and buildings and grass and pretty stuff. Love to be able to see a little sky, even if its in the distance.

Specifics:2 of the MoP mod viewer toons. (WMV files attached)

If you do a border, which im sure you will, can you use the green color so I can blend it with my site a little?
    This is what I came up with, can put guild name whenever it's ready in a different style of course. And unfortunately I couldn't fit in horde logo, just seemed overcrowded:

Would love to get feedback, especially critique in PMs (so we don't spam forums )
    deviantART

Quote Originally Posted by Paqt View Post
    Hi, this is Paqt, a hunter from TM. I'd like a signature since my old one was back when I was Alliance.

Signature:
    Visible text: I'd like my name, Paqt, my server, US-Zul'Jin and my guild, TM to be shown.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us. battle. net/ wow/en/character/zuljin/Paqt/advanced (can't post links)
    Gear set: My transmog set off the armory plus, for the helm, Steamworker's Goggles which I haven't had drop yet.
    Helm visible: Yes. I want the goggles to be shown.
    Your pose: I want the bow shooting stance of a troll.
    General colour scheme: A fiery, badass scheme, with a preference of red and white.
    Any extras: Maybe a fire arrow shot that creates the name and the guild tag, just something creative would be fine .
    Claiming this one - going to see what I can do with it Should be done by tomorrow at the latest.

Had more time than expected, so it's done for you - couldn't fit in the fiery arrow, but hope you like the result anyway

Last edited by Shyama; 2012-08-22 at 01:51 PM.
    Requests CLOSED

Quote Originally Posted by Wraylas View Post
    I've tried PMing a handfull of people about this over the last few days and they've all turned down the request so I'll post it here for the public.

Wallpaper 1920x1080
    Visible text: Wraylas Gaming
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Wraylas/simple
    Gear set: the gear that I'm wearing on the armory
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Shooting his bow
    General colour scheme: Was thinking maybe a MoP feeling. or a jungle vibe.
    Any extras: would like to have my wolf and cat hunter pets shown. you can find them on my armory page.
    Would also like it if you could have most of it centered and leave some space to the left and the right so I can have my desktop icons there.

most of this is optional, use your judgment and make it look badass

Thanks to anyone who picks this up,
    Wraylas
    Don't think anyone claimed this, found some time so will give this a shot
    deviantART

Quote Originally Posted by Safhira View Post
    Oh sweetie take it. I don't mind really. I'm sure there is more to sift through.

And thanks y'all for the nice comments.
    OK, but I didn't mean for you to drop the request. Now I feel terribad. ::'[

@Akoroth

I looked on my comp for the old .xcf file but I must not have saved it.
    I made you a new one from scratch
    If you don't like it or if someone can manipulate the original image to fit the request please don't hesitate.
    No hurt feelings.

human models are the worst to work with, they always look so "meh" >.<
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post

Oh please don't feel bad hon. Yours is AWESOME and much better than I could have done. I do love it. I do prefer the original maker do the update if possible. *Hugs*
    Last edited by Safhira; 2012-08-22 at 12:49 PM.

Oh please don't feel bad hon. Yours is AWESOME and much better than I could have done. I do love it. I do prefer the original maker do the update if possible. *Hugs*
    I was going to claim it cause I thought I had the file ;;D
    Oh well, I just hope he/she likes the new result.

/tackles Safhira with hugs
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenix01 View Post
    Wow thats awesome Myssham, You must be hard at work
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayita View Post
    I am so jealous of your twitch layouts! Love!
    Very purty Myss! I really like this one. <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Piffnifty View Post
    Really pretty Twitch background/ID image Myssham and Geeki!Wow!

Well dayum guys, thank you SO much means so much, as always =)

much love

/Lora
    Game / Photoshop streaming: www.twitch.tv/caughtyoulookin
    | Sig requests:OPEN | Queue:1 | My Work |

Quote Originally Posted by Zil View Post
    Don't think anyone claimed this, found some time so will give this a shot
    That's correct. Unclaimed 'till now. Thank you so much Zil
    Intel i5 3470 | MSI z77a-g41 | SAPPHIRE Radeon HD 6870 | Crucial Ballistix sport 8GB | OCZ Vertex 3 (90GB)

@Akoroth

I looked on my comp for the old .xcf file but I must not have saved it.
    I made you a new one from scratch
    If you don't like it or if someone can manipulate the original image to fit the request please don't hesitate.
    No hurt feelings.

Holy shit

Thankyou very much :O!!!!

---------- Post added 2012-08-22 at 03:00 PM ----------

Boom

Thanks again!!!

I love it. It looks badass, exactly what i was looking for )
    Last edited by Sliske; 2012-08-22 at 02:07 PM.

Deleted
    Hey Photoshoppers. First of all, really really awesome work!
    With MoP getting close, i wanted to request a Banner for my guild's website. I requested one at the end of Wrath aswell, and i was completely stunned by the result (http://tiny.cc/oy2fcw). So I'm asking you once again, to make me one for MoP :-)

My idea for the Banner is this:
    Size: 800x200 pixel (Or if you want to look for yourself: http://doi.guildomatic.com/
    Visible text: (Do you want to display your guild name? Server? Faction?)
    Logo: (Do you have a logo that you wish to adorn your banner with? Or, a certain crest, like that of your faction or of a specific race?)
    General colour scheme: The background is a tipical chinese jungle (with bamboe or not, doesnt rly matter)
    it goes from light at the left to dark at the right (or left top to righ bottom corner).. If that makes sense.. So from a good looking sunny green jungle to a very dark evil jungle all the way to the right.
    Specifics: As for models, I would like a male panda sitting or standing (with a hat or without, i think with a hat will look better), maybe holding a bamboo stick and right above the bamboo stick it says the guild name: "Deities of Infinity". And some where maybe "Alliance guild on Bronze Dragonflight-EU". Maybe in the right bottom corner.. i dont rly know.. maybe in a bamboo font, if that even excists..
    Then where the jungle gets really dark dark, I'd like one or two models from the Sha.. I hvnt rly seen all the models yet, but just pick an rly awesome looking one Or maybe like one model, and then 1 or 2 pair of eyes looking through the shadows..

These are just an ideas, if you think: "That wont work AT all", then do your own thing, i'm sure it'll be awesome!
    I'll add this Quick Paint file to it, so you kinda know what i mean. Ofcourse you can change to what ever if you think it would be better. http://tiny.cc/dy3fcw

Deleted
    i4ni! I for one hate the human models (fems are a bit less bad than males though), but that looks absolutely magnificent imo. Great job!

Since a few people have PM'd me regarding issues on the step where you make shadows in the wallpaper tutorial (my fault, I should've explained it better), I whipped up a quick 5 minute tutorial. I hope it makes sense/suffices.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/89594775/Shadow-Tutorial.jpg

Edit:
    I'm opening my requests again.

There's a link to my work in my signature.

I'm only doing desktop wallpapers/signatures. I want creative control to make changes (if you want a purple background but red gear, I'm going to change the background colour to match the gear). No more than two characters for wallpapers, and only single character signatures. No Tauren, Humans, Gnomes, Dwarves or male Night Elves. Use the template found in the first post.

And if you're doing to be a dick, you're not getting anything out of me. Oh, and I reserve the right to decline your request.

Looking forward to seeing what I get. :3
    Last edited by ELYPOP; 2012-08-22 at 03:58 PM.

Deleted
    Visible text: Aspectus the Light of Dawn
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu. battle .net /wow/en/character/ ravencrest/Aspectus/simple
    Gear set: My set that Ï wear on the armory
    Your pose: Casting a spell
    General colour scheme: The colors of dalaran. (Violet, Beige etc.)
    Any extras: Would love to have Arthas and Uther at Old Stratholme in the back, if that cant be done Dalaran
    Last edited by mmoc96f861a4bd; 2012-08-22 at 03:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aspectus View Post
    Visible text: Aspectus the Light of Dawn
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu. battle .net /wow/en/character/ ravencrest/Aspectus/simple
    Gear set: My set that Ï wear on the armory
    Your pose: Casting a spell
    General colour scheme: The colors of dalaran. (Violet, Beige etc.)
    Any extras: Would love to have Arthas and Uther at Old Stratholme in the back, if that cant be done Dalaran
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...spectus/simple

^ clickable link

Hello arteests, my request is pretty simple one I'd appreciate much if it can be given the time. Really jealous of all these great looking sigs on this thread, fantastic work!

Signature:
    Visible text: Juggs
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us.battle.(deleteme) net/ wow/ en/ character/ stormreaver/ Cmontes/ simple - oi47. tinypic.(deleteme) com/ 2klelk. jpg - oi45. tinypic.(deleteme) com/ 349a2d4. jpg
    Gear set: Current set T13. I finished DS relatively strong back in March and didn't get the chance to get a new sig reflecting my work.
    Your pose: I'm really fixed on the idea of having my main hand weapon floating in my palm. Perhaps he can be in the middle of casting?
    General colour scheme: I'm not sure here. Feel free to do your own thing, experiment if you'd like.
    Any extras: I'd REALLY like to see my pet Willy off to a side with that look on his face if possible, as if he were looking at me in amazement. Perhaps work in Avenging Wrath wings. Any other floating graphics can be up to you.

Can't post links apparently. Fun stuff. Sorry for adding all the extra spaces and dumb "(deleteme)"s. Had to delete "http://" as well. Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Cmontes; 2012-08-22 at 03:59 PM.