1. #41601
    Grunt Amy-Louise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    Wait, I am confused ::S
    I thought those CD's were for re-requests not to bump an unclaimed request.
    It's for both. After a signature has been posted you have a week CD before either bumping to say " Hey mines been missed or I don't really like this can I request another".
    Amity-Louise | Requests: AVAILABLE

  2. #41602
    Dreadlord i4ni's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Fenris
    Posts
    853
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy-Louise View Post
    It's for both. After a signature has been posted you have a week CD before either bumping to say " Hey mines been missed or I don't really like this can I request another".
    All I am saying is waiting 2 months to bump an unclaimed/unfilled Twitch request seems a bit silly.

    I think if it HAS been filled, the CD's are completely acceptible.

    I was just under the assumption that unfilled requests still had a one week CD to bump. Sorry if I steered anyone wrong ::[
    Last edited by i4ni; 2012-09-20 at 03:39 AM.
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

    l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

  3. #41603
    Grunt Amy-Louise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    21
    I agree that is silly but I can understand waiting a week for a wallpaper/signature bump. Keeps kids from spamming PICK MINE PICK MINE every 5 minutes. Guess the rules need to be changed to clarify that, most people would use common sense and just wait a week before bumping there twitch requests.
    Amity-Louise | Requests: AVAILABLE

  4. #41604
    Signature Request

    Visible text: Zelah, Kul Tiras, <Novus Initium>
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kul-tiras/Zelah/simple
    Gear set: The gear I have on is fine.
    Helm visible: Artist Choice
    Your pose: Artist Choice
    General color scheme: Purple, hints of pink, just want the look to fit a shadow priest
    Any extras: Avatar if possible

    Thanks to whoever picks this up

    Claimed
    Last edited by ZelahKT; 2012-09-20 at 12:58 AM.

  5. #41605
    Could anyone do a wallpaper of my Blood Elf? =)

    Wallpaper:

    Resolution:
    1920x1080

    Visible text:
    "Ashaelyn Of The Horde"

    Armory link/Facial screenshot:
    us.battle.net/wow/en/character/gorefiend/Ashaelyn/simple

    Gear set: The transmogged set I am currently wearing
    -Helm: Surstrike Goggles v2.0
    -Shoulders: Wrymstalkers pauldrons
    -Chest: Ruthless Gladiators Chain Armor
    -Gloves: Ruthless Gladiators Chain Gauntlets
    -Legs: Scaled Greaves Of Patience
    -Feet: Ruthless Gladiators Sabtons of alacrity
    -Bow: Vengeful Gladiators Longbow

    Helm visible: Yes

    Your pose: What ever would look best to the artist

    General colour scheme: Pink, Purple, Black, Some Blue.

    Any extras: Maybe an onyx netherdrake -or- the headless horsemans mount?

  6. #41606
    Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    All I am saying is waiting 2 months to bump an unclaimed/unfilled Twitch request seems a bit silly.

    I think if it HAS been filled, the CD's are completely acceptible.

    I was just under the assumption that unfilled requests still had a one week CD to bump. Sorry if I steered anyone wrong ::[
    AFAIK it isn't like that, its 2 months to request a NEW twitch after you have already had one done.
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 2

  7. #41607
    High Overlord Lilliputia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    143
    Quote Originally Posted by Outy View Post
    Personal Forum Signature Request
    Visible text:
    name: Outy
    title: Marshal
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...D0%B8/advanced
    Gear set: My transmog set off the armory
    Helm visible: Yes. I want the goggles to be shown.
    Your pose: Artist's choice.
    General colour scheme: some way of green background would be nice, but if you think something better you can change it.
    Any extras: Would be cool if you could include Loque'nahak (link1;link2)
    This one is now CLAIMED.

    EDIT: Added finished signature

    Tried for a kind of "hunting through the forest" look, so it's fairly shadowy, with bits of light coming through the canopy here and there. Not sure if it'll work for you.

    Last edited by Lilliputia; 2012-09-20 at 07:44 AM.

    deviantART || Queue: CLOSED

  8. #41608
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Claimed and done - this is a bit different to my normal signatures and I wasn't sure if it would work, but anyway, see what you think:


    I kinda like it - hope you do too

    That is absolutely gorgeous, thank you so much! I just adore it, thanks again!!

  9. #41609
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilliputia View Post
    This one is now CLAIMED.

    EDIT: Added finished signature

    Tried for a kind of "hunting through the forest" look, so it's fairly shadowy, with bits of light coming through the canopy here and there. Not sure if it'll work for you.

    Lilliputia, thank you so much.

  10. #41610
    Mechagnome Astrizia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Boris Lair
    Posts
    591
    Realised I had messed the priest gear item codes up horribly (I blame me not checking for new updates about the gear... that is still blaming me.. damn), now corrected

    aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

  11. #41611
    Greetings! I would like to request a signature for my mage since I joined the Horde and displaying a human is silleh!

    Visible text: Firelord Emmeran (doesn't have to be in this order or on the same row) - optionally guild name: Apotheosanity.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Emmeran/simple
    Gear set: http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=1522.
    If there is a problem with this set, please use this one instead: http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=572
    Helm visible: Not visible please.
    Your pose: Up to you guys but if it's possible to have my little baby staff in there, please do!
    General colour scheme: I was thinking of something Fire related (Fire mage and all) but I don't think the set I chose works so maybe something more Arcane-y or a mixture of Fire/Frost/Arcane. Your choice, don't want to restrict you!
    Any extras: It would really rock if you can display Dragonwrath (staff) somehow.

    Thanks in advance to whoever picks this one <3
    Last edited by evoker; 2012-09-20 at 10:24 AM.

  12. #41612
    Quote Originally Posted by Araestira View Post
    Could anyone do a wallpaper of my Blood Elf? =)
    Claimed

    (Have made a start, so shouldn't take too long )

    And done - chose the zone because of the colours requested - hope you like it


    (Link on right-hand side of page to download in full size)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jillianne View Post
    That is absolutely gorgeous, thank you so much! I just adore it, thanks again!!
    You're welcome - glad you like it too
    Last edited by Shyama; 2012-09-20 at 11:41 AM. Reason: Added completed wallpaper
    Requests CLOSED

  13. #41613
    High Overlord Lilliputia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    143
    Quote Originally Posted by Outy View Post
    Lilliputia, thank you so much.
    No problem at all! Glad you like it.


    Quote Originally Posted by evoker View Post
    Greetings! I would like to request a signature for my mage since I joined the Horde and displaying a human is silleh!

    Visible text: Firelord Emmeran (doesn't have to be in this order or on the same row) - optionally guild name: Apotheosanity.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Emmeran/simple
    Gear set: http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=1522.
    If there is a problem with this set, please use this one instead: http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=572
    Helm visible: Not visible please.
    Your pose: Up to you guys but if it's possible to have my little baby staff in there, please do!
    General colour scheme: I was thinking of something Fire related (Fire mage and all) but I don't think the set I chose works so maybe something more Arcane-y or a mixture of Fire/Frost/Arcane. Your choice, don't want to restrict you!
    Any extras: It would really rock if you can display Dragonwrath (staff) somehow.

    Thanks in advance to whoever picks this one <3
    CLAIMED

    I opted to leave out the guild name and well...I kinda went wild with the effects/coloring. If it is too far out of the ballpark for you, please feel free to re-request.


    deviantART || Queue: CLOSED

  14. #41614
    Over 9000! ELYPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    9,726
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryiana View Post
    AFAIK it isn't like that, its 2 months to request a NEW twitch after you have already had one done.
    Yeah, that.

    Sorry, my mind is currently all over the place. I am working on updating/redoing the first post at the moment (have been for the last week or so, in between being sick), and a lot of it is changing, so I'll also bring clarification along with that (which is really needed). Sorry for any confusion.


    P.S. Lilli, that forsaken warlock signature that you did yesterday is just.. amazing.

  15. #41615
    Dreadlord i4ni's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Fenris
    Posts
    853
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Yeah, that.

    Sorry, my mind is currently all over the place. I am working on updating/redoing the first post at the moment (have been for the last week or so, in between being sick), and a lot of it is changing, so I'll also bring clarification along with that (which is really needed). Sorry for any confusion.


    P.S. Lilli, that forsaken warlock signature that you did yesterday is just.. amazing.
    Feel better soon Ely.
    I feel like it needs to be said- thank you for all you do to keep this thread running smoothly.
    Sorry if I was being a pain ::S
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

    l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

  16. #41616
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilliputia View Post
    No problem at all! Glad you like it.


    CLAIMED

    I opted to leave out the guild name and well...I kinda went wild with the effects/coloring. If it is too far out of the ballpark for you, please feel free to re-request.

    Wow just... wow! The colours are amazing. No Dragonwrath but still amazing. Thanks a lot! <3<3 Please refer to my signature for extra praise!

  17. #41617
    Personal Forum Avatar Request
    Visible text:
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Nordixx/simple
    Gear set: Special/not WoW. I want my paladin to have a pair of cool looking sunglasses and be in a good looking black suit!
    Helm visible: Nope
    Your pose: I'll leave it to you!
    General colour scheme: Stylized Black/White

    Thanks in advance for whoever picks it!

  18. #41618
    PMR Twitch. Images will be sent via PM separately. Will be doing Sig next. Warrior Icon leads to his Armory.


    http://i.imgur.com/s3D2H.jpg

    Another Offline image. Wasn't sure if the lady fit with it. I had in my head the story. "No matter where you go either in the Forest or Jungle danger will find you." Forest the Warrior will and Jungle the Temptress will. That's the reason he's offline. Not sure if it fits so I made one without her.



    Chat Overlay:

  19. #41619
    High Overlord Lilliputia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    143
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    P.S. Lilli, that forsaken warlock signature that you did yesterday is just.. amazing.
    Thanks for the compliment, Ely.


    Quote Originally Posted by evoker View Post
    Wow just... wow! The colours are amazing. No Dragonwrath but still amazing. Thanks a lot! <3<3 Please refer to my signature for extra praise!
    Actually, the staff is there on the left (yeah, after all my other doodling, it kinda gets lost ), but I'm very happy you liked the outcome, nonetheless.


    Quote Originally Posted by Nordixlol View Post
    Personal Forum Avatar Request
    Visible text:
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Nordixx/simple
    Gear set: Special/not WoW. I want my paladin to have a pair of cool looking sunglasses and be in a good looking black suit!
    Helm visible: Nope
    Your pose: I'll leave it to you!
    General colour scheme: Stylized Black/White

    Thanks in advance for whoever picks it!
    CLAIMED

    Kept it simple.

    EDIT: Removed shading. Apologies if this still isn't what you were looking for. Feel free to re-request, if that is the case.
    Last edited by Lilliputia; 2012-09-21 at 05:34 AM.

    deviantART || Queue: CLOSED

  20. #41620
    Epic! Aveline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Wrapped in a blanket burrito.
    Posts
    1,596
    My babygurl shaman again. I really love the fiery transmog I managed to scrap up for her and I had to use it, even if you see a small part of it in a signature.



    I tried playing around with the lighting a bit, so some feedback on that would be nice.

    | Sig by Shyama <3 | Playing: FFXIV: ARR, Pillars of Eternity, SWTOR |

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •