1. #41661
    Grunt Amy-Louise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by ZelahKT View Post
    Signature Request

    Visible text: Zelah, Kul Tiras, <Novus Initium>
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kul-tiras/Zelah/simple
    Gear set: The gear I have on is fine.
    Helm visible: Artist Choice
    Your pose: Artist Choice
    General color scheme: Purple, hints of pink, just want the look to fit a shadow priest
    Any extras: Avatar if possible

    Thanks to whoever picks this up

    Finished





    Hope you like it, consulted Key Master on it.
    Amity-Louise | Requests: AVAILABLE

  2. #41662
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy-Louise View Post

    Finished





    Hope you like it, consulted Key Master on it.
    Looks awesome! tyvm

  3. #41663
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    Thanks! I've finally found proper tricks to get the render look the way I want it to look.
    Also diggin' your new signature!
    Thank you was unsure how it would end up when cutting it down for mmo size ^^


    "If I lay here. If I just lay here, would you lie with me and just forget the world?"

  4. #41664
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    And done - hope you like it
    Oh, wow. That is superb and stunning, thank you very much, Shyama! I love it! And thanks for the avatar, too!

  5. #41665
    Quote Originally Posted by Charleslol View Post
    Request for a guild sig.

    Visible text: Charles
    Armory link/Facial screenshot:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Charles/simple
    Face: http://i.imgur.com/46C7c.jpg
    Gear set: Just what is in my armory. Except if you show the belt please use http://www.wowhead.com/item=50667
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: I would like the weapon visible. Doesn't have to be an attack animation, just visible with an emote or whatever you think is best.
    General colour scheme: Up to the artist
    Any extras: Up to the artist.

    Thanks!
    CLAIMED

    I'll claim this one too.


    Finished.






    Hope you like it. It is rather difficult to work with a Tauren in such a small area and emotes, stances and weapon swings just didn't look right.

    As always I will keep the PSD file for 7 days, so please let me know if you want anything changed, or if you really want me to try again with a stance.

    Kindest regards,

    Key.


    Edit: Added a version without the sword.
    Last edited by Key Master; 2012-09-22 at 02:56 AM. Reason: Added finished signature / avatar
    KM-DESIGN
    MY WORK | Twitch / Youtube / Twitter Layouts / Banners | Requests: OPEN

  6. #41666
    Field Marshal
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by Key Master View Post
    CLAIMED

    I'll claim this one too.


    Finished.






    Hope you like it. It is rather difficult to work with a Tauren in such a small area and emotes, stances and weapon swings just didn't look right.

    As always I will keep the PSD file for 7 days, so please let me know if you want anything changed, or if you really want me to try again with a stance.

    Kindest regards,

    Key.


    Edit: Added a version without the sword.
    I am very pleased with this. Thank you!

  7. #41667
    Brewmaster Aveline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Right here.
    Posts
    1,458
    Quote Originally Posted by Torgerd View Post
    Thank you was unsure how it would end up when cutting it down for mmo size ^^
    I know exactly what you mean. When I do it, it usually ends up looking a bit weird since some specific things are cut off and not showing. But yours definitely turned out great!

    | Sig by Shyama <3 | Playing: Guild Wars 2, SWTOR, Diablo 3 |

  8. #41668
    Quote Originally Posted by Key Master View Post

    CLAIMED

    I'll claim this.

    Finished.

    Threw in an avatar too.

    Hope you like it. I used the new armored model for the bear form.
    I will keep the PSD file for 7 days, so let me know if you want anything changing.

    Key.
    This is beyond perfect, I really can't thank you enough. Time to go put them to use! Thanks again for your hard and speedy work

  9. #41669
    Quote Originally Posted by Zambooka View Post
    Oh, wow. That is superb and stunning, thank you very much, Shyama! I love it! And thanks for the avatar, too!
    You're welcome - glad you like it

    Could do another signature or two over the weekend if anyone else would like one. Nothing bigger though, and no MoP/Pandas. Post here or send me a PM if you are interested
    Requests CLOSED

  10. #41670
    Dreadlord i4ni's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Fenris
    Posts
    847
    Just popping my head in to let Patoe and krassy (and any future requesters) that I am sorry that real life has been so busy lately but I will hopefully be able to start on requests tomorrow.

    OT: such fantastic work in the thread by everyone ::]
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAERS: CLOSED l

    l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

  11. #41671
    No hurry, take your time Real life first!

  12. #41672
    Mechagnome Yumisara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    632
    Really old, but I've been absent of the forums for awhile. So sue me.

    Really great stuff here. And Zil, I absolutely love your twitch page designs, especially the Warlock/Sha one.

  13. #41673
    I just spent a good while skimming through this thread and let me just say, It's a real feast for the eyes. Huge thank you to the artists that make this possible. I can't pass up an opportunity at something this awesome.

    Signature:
    Visible text: Name: Domonick Server: Stormrage Guild: <The Deity>
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...onick/advanced ,and a better facial screenie than armory: http://postimage.org/image/ggklc57wh/
    Gear set: Transmog set from Armory
    Helm visible: Yes. I love my eyepatch.
    Your pose: Anything the Artist thinks looks cool.
    General colour scheme: Something spookey and sinister!
    Any extras: I'd love to see my legendary daggers in it! A matching Avatar would be greatly appreciated as well.

  14. #41674
    Quote Originally Posted by domonic View Post
    I just spent a good while skimming through this thread and let me just say, It's a real feast for the eyes. Huge thank you to the artists that make this possible. I can't pass up an opportunity at something this awesome.

    Signature:
    Visible text: Name: Domonick Server: Stormrage Guild: <The Deity>
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...onick/advanced ,and a better facial screenie than armory: http://postimage.org/image/ggklc57wh/
    Gear set: Transmog set from Armory
    Helm visible: Yes. I love my eyepatch.
    Your pose: Anything the Artist thinks looks cool.
    General colour scheme: Something spookey and sinister!
    Any extras: I'd love to see my legendary daggers in it! A matching Avatar would be greatly appreciated as well.
    Claimed - will work on it this evening
    Requests CLOSED

  15. #41675
    Gah Shyama beat me to it

    lil'ninja !!!!!
    KM-DESIGN
    MY WORK | Twitch / Youtube / Twitter Layouts / Banners | Requests: OPEN

  16. #41676
    Quote Originally Posted by Key Master View Post
    Gah Shyama beat me to it

    lil'ninja !!!!!
    D'oh, sorry - tell you what, you take it KM. I'll wait for a pretty one Sooooo - anyone like pink??
    Requests CLOSED

  17. #41677
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    D'oh, sorry - tell you what, you take it KM. I'll wait for a pretty one Sooooo - anyone like pink??
    Thanks Shy.
    I think a pink fluffy Worgen Rogue would be amazing.

    ETA 2-3 hours.
    KM-DESIGN
    MY WORK | Twitch / Youtube / Twitter Layouts / Banners | Requests: OPEN

  18. #41678
    Signature:
    Visible text: Shaymister, Runetotem, Vanilla
    Armory link: h t t p : / /eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/runetotem/Shaymister/advanced
    Gear set: Transmog set from Armory and also my staff if possible.
    Helm visible: Yes please
    Your pose: Anything i'll leave that upto you
    General colour scheme: Something elemental for example fire or/and lightning
    Any extras: Anything else you would like to add and a matching avatar would be sweet.

    Many Thanks
    shay

  19. #41679
    Quote Originally Posted by domonic View Post
    Signature:
    Visible text: Name: Domonick Server: Stormrage Guild: <The Deity>
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...onick/advanced ,and a better facial screenie than armory: http://postimage.org/image/ggklc57wh/
    Gear set: Transmog set from Armory
    Helm visible: Yes. I love my eyepatch.
    Your pose: Anything the Artist thinks looks cool.
    General colour scheme: Something spookey and sinister!
    Any extras: I'd love to see my legendary daggers in it! A matching Avatar would be greatly appreciated as well.

    Finished.





    I hope you like it.
    As usual, I will be keeping the PSD file for 7 days, so let me know if there is anything you want changing, or if you want it re-doing.

    Kindest regards,

    Key.
    KM-DESIGN
    MY WORK | Twitch / Youtube / Twitter Layouts / Banners | Requests: OPEN

  20. #41680
    My first stab at a sig!

    i.imgur.com/8rVQH .png

    sorry for the spacing can't post up images yet >_<

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •