1. #41681
    Quote Originally Posted by domonic View Post
    I just spent a good while skimming through this thread and let me just say, It's a real feast for the eyes. Huge thank you to the artists that make this possible. I can't pass up an opportunity at something this awesome.

    Signature:
    Visible text: Name: Domonick Server: Stormrage Guild: <The Deity>
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...onick/advanced ,and a better facial screenie than armory: http://postimage.org/image/ggklc57wh/
    Gear set: Transmog set from Armory
    Helm visible: Yes. I love my eyepatch.
    Your pose: Anything the Artist thinks looks cool.
    General colour scheme: Something spookey and sinister!
    Any extras: I'd love to see my legendary daggers in it! A matching Avatar would be greatly appreciated as well.
    Claimed - will work on it this evening
    Queue 3 (Mindcloud, Aveline, Amandiine)

  2. #41682
    Gah Shyama beat me to it

    lil'ninja !!!!!
    KM-DESIGN
    MY WORK | Twitch / Youtube / Twitter Layouts / Banners | Requests: OPEN

  3. #41683
    Quote Originally Posted by Key Master View Post
    Gah Shyama beat me to it

    lil'ninja !!!!!
    D'oh, sorry - tell you what, you take it KM. I'll wait for a pretty one Sooooo - anyone like pink??
    Queue 3 (Mindcloud, Aveline, Amandiine)

  4. #41684
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    D'oh, sorry - tell you what, you take it KM. I'll wait for a pretty one Sooooo - anyone like pink??
    Thanks Shy.
    I think a pink fluffy Worgen Rogue would be amazing.

    ETA 2-3 hours.
    KM-DESIGN
    MY WORK | Twitch / Youtube / Twitter Layouts / Banners | Requests: OPEN

  5. #41685
    Signature:
    Visible text: Shaymister, Runetotem, Vanilla
    Armory link: h t t p : / /eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/runetotem/Shaymister/advanced
    Gear set: Transmog set from Armory and also my staff if possible.
    Helm visible: Yes please
    Your pose: Anything i'll leave that upto you
    General colour scheme: Something elemental for example fire or/and lightning
    Any extras: Anything else you would like to add and a matching avatar would be sweet.

    Many Thanks
    shay

  6. #41686
    Quote Originally Posted by domonic View Post
    Signature:
    Visible text: Name: Domonick Server: Stormrage Guild: <The Deity>
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...onick/advanced ,and a better facial screenie than armory: http://postimage.org/image/ggklc57wh/
    Gear set: Transmog set from Armory
    Helm visible: Yes. I love my eyepatch.
    Your pose: Anything the Artist thinks looks cool.
    General colour scheme: Something spookey and sinister!
    Any extras: I'd love to see my legendary daggers in it! A matching Avatar would be greatly appreciated as well.

    Finished.





    I hope you like it.
    As usual, I will be keeping the PSD file for 7 days, so let me know if there is anything you want changing, or if you want it re-doing.

    Kindest regards,

    Key.
    KM-DESIGN
    MY WORK | Twitch / Youtube / Twitter Layouts / Banners | Requests: OPEN

  7. #41687
    My first stab at a sig!

    i.imgur.com/8rVQH .png

    sorry for the spacing can't post up images yet >_<

  8. #41688
    Signature:
    Visible text: Name: Blastwave Server: Saurfang Guild: <Ajantis>
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...twave/advanced
    Gear set: Full Cataclysmic Gladiator's pvp set with Starshard edge MH and Cosmos OH.
    Helm visible: No thank you.
    Your pose: Preferably arms crossed infront with both MH and OH visible but not obstructing the face.
    General colour scheme: A mixture of Arcane, fire and frost, somewhat similar to the Mage challenge mode set of gear.
    Any extras: A power torrent effect on the weapon would be pretty cool if possible.

    Thank you in advance (I know atleast one of you amazing artists will jump at this one), Dark =)

    Also In the market for A full Twitch Layout/banner, Feel free to PM me for more details =)

  9. #41689
    Quote Originally Posted by Noashbringer View Post
    My first stab at a sig!

    i.imgur.com/8rVQH .png

    sorry for the spacing can't post up images yet >_<
    Linking this for you - it's very pretty



    Quote Originally Posted by Darkk View Post
    Signature:
    Visible text: Name: Blastwave Server: Saurfang Guild: <Ajantis>
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...twave/advanced
    Gear set: Full Cataclysmic Gladiator's pvp set with Starshard edge MH and Cosmos OH.
    Helm visible: No thank you.
    Your pose: Preferably arms crossed infront with both MH and OH visible but not obstructing the face.
    General colour scheme: A mixture of Arcane, fire and frost, somewhat similar to the Mage challenge mode set of gear.
    Any extras: A power torrent effect on the weapon would be pretty cool if possible.

    Thank you in advance (I know atleast one of you amazing artists will jump at this one), Dark =)
    Jumping!! Claimed Should be done by tomorrow

    Well, it's done by tonight Hope you like it

    Last edited by Shyama; 2012-09-22 at 10:57 PM.
    Queue 3 (Mindcloud, Aveline, Amandiine)

  10. #41690
    awesome! ty for posting that for me

  11. #41691
    Quote Originally Posted by shaymister View Post
    Signature:
    Visible text: Shaymister, Runetotem, Vanilla
    Armory link: h t t p : / /eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/runetotem/Shaymister/advanced
    Gear set: Transmog set from Armory and also my staff if possible.
    Helm visible: Yes please
    Your pose: Anything i'll leave that upto you
    General colour scheme: Something elemental for example fire or/and lightning
    Any extras: Anything else you would like to add and a matching avatar would be sweet.

    Many Thanks
    shay

    CLAIMED.


    Finished.




    Hope you like it.
    As with all my signatures, I will keep the PSD file for 7 days, so let me know if you want anything changing.

    Kindest regards,

    Key.
    Last edited by Key Master; 2012-09-23 at 02:55 AM. Reason: Added finished signature / avatar
    KM-DESIGN
    MY WORK | Twitch / Youtube / Twitter Layouts / Banners | Requests: OPEN

  12. #41692
    Quote Originally Posted by Key Master View Post
    Finished.





    I hope you like it.
    As usual, I will be keeping the PSD file for 7 days, so let me know if there is anything you want changing, or if you want it re-doing.

    Kindest regards,

    Key.
    This is absolutely stunning! Thank you so much Key Master!!! The stance works so well with how I wanted my character portrayed. Mad props.

  13. #41693
    Sig and avatar request :>

    (cant post links yet, apoligies!)
    Signature:
    Visible text: would really like toon name / title (Sata, Hero of the Horde) - font design would like something script ish
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu.battle(dot)net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/Sata/advanced
    Gear set: wowroleplaygear(dot)com/2012/04/01/ruthless-gladiators-elite-pursuit/ if possible, the horde tabard of conquest also
    Helm visible: no helm showing thanks
    Your pose: eyes closed
    General colour scheme: would love a purple/royal bluey theme

    weekly bump, chao!
    Last edited by sataqtx; 2012-09-22 at 10:16 PM. Reason: forgot about the tabard /facepalm

  14. #41694
    Looking to get a sig made! This is for my mistweave monk.

    Visible text: Toon name, horde, and server, Purplemistqt - Area 52 US Horde
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/a...psa2bc95cf.jpg hope this works :P
    Gear set: I'd like her to be in T14 (the red/blueish?)... the SS doesn't have gear, is that a problem?
    Helm visible: No.
    Your pose: Didn't think so cast anything for the SS, but if you would add that yourself, like her channeling Soothing Mist would be great.
    General colour scheme: I'd love for it to have the Monk class color plus some purple going on, if you know what I mean!
    Any extras: Nothing really to add, but if you could surprise me with something nice, maybe like a "Renewing Mist" type of thing going on in the background.


    Let me know if this can't be done because of my crap SS, or any other reason.
    Last edited by Gurushockin; 2012-09-22 at 11:25 PM.

  15. #41695
    Dreadlord i4ni's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Fenris
    Posts
    847
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurushockin View Post
    Looking to get a sig made! This is for my mistweave monk.

    Visible text: Toon name, horde, and server, Purplemistqt - Area 52 US Horde
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/a...psa2bc95cf.jpg hope this works :P
    Gear set: I'd like her to be in T14... the SS doesn't have gear, is that a problem?
    Helm visible: No.
    Your pose: Didn't think so cast anything for the SS, but if you would add that yourself, like her channeling Soothing Mist would be great.
    General colour scheme: I'd love for it to have the Monk class color plus some purple going on, if you know what I mean!
    Any extras: Nothing really to add, but if you could surprise me with something nice, maybe like a "Renewing Mist" type of thing going on in the background.


    Let me know if this can't be done because of my crap SS, or any other reason.
    What color t14?

    Ok, CLAIMED ::]
    Last edited by i4ni; 2012-09-22 at 11:30 PM. Reason: claimed request
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAERS: CLOSED l

    l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

  16. #41696
    Dreadlord i4ni's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Fenris
    Posts
    847
    Quote Originally Posted by xQi View Post
    Don't want this to get buried. :x
    Don't bump your posts before the CD is up.
    It's against the rules and the bumps will be deleted.
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAERS: CLOSED l

    l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

  17. #41697
    I believe the red/blueish? would be the best looking, I'd think just whatever goes best with the art work you guys do :P

  18. #41698
    Twitch PMR:


  19. #41699
    PMR for a small banner.

    Last edited by Key Master; 2012-09-23 at 12:48 PM.
    KM-DESIGN
    MY WORK | Twitch / Youtube / Twitter Layouts / Banners | Requests: OPEN

  20. #41700
    Visible text: Razail.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Razail/simple
    Gear set: Transmog off of the armory BUT change the staff to "Spire of Coagulated Globules (397 Normal from Yor'sahj) and remove the enchant.
    Helm visible: Yes.
    Your pose: Healing casting stance. If possible, use the Wrath spell animation in hand.
    General colour scheme: Yellow, summer/autumn hue. Yellow, golden leaves ,etc.
    Any extras: Yellow leaves floating in the background. Again, yellow hue.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •