i would love one but no clue of what i want lol would love to just be surpised cuz i know it would come out looking great lol

Quote Originally Posted by justmealex View Post
    i would love one but no clue of what i want lol would love to just be surpised cuz i know it would come out looking great lol
    That's about how far you can get from the template in the first post.

Also, my shit is in order, double warlock celebration!

http://i.imgur.com/1AEQP.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/oGB4N.jpg

i like http://i.imgur.com/1AEQP.jpg just need something to make my post look better lol =)

That just blew me away

Thank you Shyama, thats so perfect I can't even describe it. Just so awesome

Visible text: Sinitrix
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://s14.postimage.org/jo4zz2ykf/W...612_064550.jpg
    Gear set: If possible any would do it. The heroic PvE set looks good, only would want shoulders tho.
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Standing
    General colour scheme: purple/blue (freehand)
    Any extras: I just want the head to be used. Free hand it it feels like something will make it look better
    Last edited by Fyndler; 2012-09-23 at 11:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kravanix View Post
    Looking for a forum signature:

Race/Sex: Male Pandaren Monk
    Name: Kravv
    Realm: Stormscale
    Guild: Blackdawn
    Spec: Mistweaver
    Visible text: Name, Guild, Server
    Color: Darker colors and green
    Gear: Tier 14 (with helm on)

Thanks in advance!
    Just got this one as a polite pm, so gonna mark it as CLAIMED, in case someone decides to dig back through posts from last week for something to do.

deviantART || Queue: CLOSED

Quote Originally Posted by Anguished View Post
    Visible text: 'Scoút of Soul Syndicate'
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%C3%BAt/simple
    Gear set: http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=1444 Rogue T14 with legendary daggers if possible Please :3
    Helm visible: No thanks
    Your pose: Swinging weps if possible please.
    General colour scheme: Darkish blues would be nice
    Any extras: No thanks, that's it really

That's mine Thanks
    FINISHED

Hope you like it.
    Thanks to Key Master for giving me some tips and tricks.
    Amity-Louise | Requests: AVAILABLE

Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    Kejinx's request finished. I went with a slightly different pose since the one you wanted made the hand(s) look HUUUUUGE. I still had to edit the hand slightly with this pose. Let me know if you want any changes.

@Shyama: Lovely work again! I especially loved the colors on the mage one. :3
    Amazing, love it. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Axalicious View Post
    That is a pretty awesome signature

Most humble thanks. Also, I forgot to mention, if anyone wants either of the 2 I posted, let me know, so I can put your name on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ammeg View Post
    Searching for items works, so if you go File > Discover Item/NPC then it should come up in the clothing you'll just have to search for it like.... item86--- etc, not sure if that helps or not ^^
    I had originally looked for "Item Xxxxx" when I first started working on something earlier, and nothing showed up, even with those two Discover options selected. I tried again after seeing your post, and there they are....weird! Thanks, Ammeg :-) I guess closing it and starting over was the trick, hehe.

---------- Post added 2012-09-23 at 06:12 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by xQi View Post
    Visible text: Brewmaster Qi

Armory link/Facial screenshot: i.imgur. com /JRHr6 .jpg

Gear set: I'd like my character to be wearing the monk Tier 14 (blue color variation).
    Your pose: I'm not too picky on the pose. Something that looks cool I suppose? Include the trademark monk staff if possible.

General colour scheme: Monk class color, but maybe a little deeper.

Any extras: I'd like some mist/fog like covering the free area of the signature, surrounding the monk.

If not too much work, I was hoping that I could get an avatar for the forum made as well with the name Qì (alt+ 0236) on the bottom.
    I will give this a shot for you.

Stood in the Fire maybenotquiteasheavy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Isilrien View Post
    I had originally looked for "Item Xxxxx" when I first started working on something earlier, and nothing showed up, even with those two Discover options selected. I tried again after seeing your post, and there they are....weird! Thanks, Ammeg :-) I guess closing it and starting over was the trick, hehe.[COLOR="red"]
    Here is a link to a collection of all item numbers to make it quicker to find them

"In this world full of people there's one killing me. And if we only die once, I wanna die with you."

Wallpaper -
    Resolution: 1440 x 900.
    Visible text: "Stenchslash" on the bottom right hand corner would be nice. (I would be happier if this text had a similar color scheme to Tier 2 paladin.)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ecrated/simple
    Gear set: Paladin Tier 2 would be amazing.
    Your pose: Swinging a weapon would be cool.
    General colour scheme: I'm not going to ask for anything super complicated, simply a black background with a toon wearing Tier 2 swinging a weapon.
    Any extras: No, I'd be happy with just this.

Thanks in advance.
    I hope this won't be too much trouble if you decide to do this for me.

Quote Originally Posted by StenchSlash View Post
    Wallpaper -
    Resolution: 1440 x 900.
    Visible text: "Stenchslash" on the bottom right hand corner would be nice. (I would be happier if this text had a similar color scheme to Tier 2 paladin.)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ecrated/simple
    Gear set: Paladin Tier 2 would be amazing.
    Your pose: Swinging a weapon would be cool.
    General colour scheme: I'm not going to ask for anything super complicated, simply a black background with a toon wearing Tier 2 swinging a weapon.
    Any extras: No, I'd be happy with just this.

Thanks in advance.
    I hope this won't be too much trouble if you decide to do this for me.

CLAIMED

I've been doing quite a few Paladin related things recently, and sounds like my kind of thing.
    I'll get started on it right away, but give me until tomorrow to complete it.
    PM me if you have a weapon in mind, otherwise I'll just use one that I feel fits.

Regards,

Key.
    Last edited by Key Master; 2012-09-24 at 12:45 AM.
    KM-DESIGN
    MY WORK | Twitch / Youtube / Twitter Layouts / Banners | Requests: OPEN

hey i would love a sig made please

Blood elf female
    prot paladin
    khadgar
    name Azmárk

Quote Originally Posted by candleman101 View Post
    hey i would love a sig made please

Blood elf female
    prot paladin
    khadgar
    name Azmárk
    Use the template in the first post or your request wont get picked up.
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

Visible text: Brewmaster Qi

Armory link/Facial screenshot: i.imgur. com /JRHr6 .jpg

Gear set: I'd like my character to be wearing the monk Tier 14 (blue color variation).
    Your pose: I'm not too picky on the pose. Something that looks cool I suppose? Include the trademark monk staff if possible.

General colour scheme: Monk class color, but maybe a little deeper.

Any extras: I'd like some mist/fog like covering the free area of the signature, surrounding the monk.

If not too much work, I was hoping that I could get an avatar for the forum made as well with the name Qì (alt+ 0236) on the bottom.

Done:

---------- Post added 2012-09-23 at 09:41 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Torgerd View Post
    Here is a link to a collection of all item numbers to make it quicker to find them
    I tried searching for that, and failed, so: Thank you! <3 (PS: the spell effects on the shoulders of the armor in your signature is GORGEOUS! Oooo, shiney!)

Quote Originally Posted by Isilrien View Post
    Done:

---------- Post added 2012-09-23 at 09:41 PM ----------

[/COLOR]

I tried searching for that, and failed, so: Thank you! <3 (PS: the spell effects on the shoulders of the armor in your signature is GORGEOUS! Oooo, shiney!)
    You...are a god among men. Thank you so much, it's AMAZING!

Hello! i have been wanting to Get this done for my twitch page for a while but to scared to ask but here it is!
    Im looking for a Background and Banner

Visible text: souldawg, on the banner only if you can do it in Graffiti Font

General color scheme: for the background and banner i would like a Picture of druid Tree of life form Kind of dark looking with Light Coming from behind it

Specifics/Extras:For the background if you can do a picture of Druid Tree of life form, old Look not the big one

Here is a pic for the Color scheme look and feel i would like
    Last edited by souldawg; 2012-09-24 at 04:55 AM. Reason: Picture

You...are a god among men. Thank you so much, it's AMAZING!
    Glad you like it!