1. #41721
    i would love one but no clue of what i want lol would love to just be surpised cuz i know it would come out looking great lol

  2. #41722
    High Overlord Axalicious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    150
    Quote Originally Posted by justmealex View Post
    i would love one but no clue of what i want lol would love to just be surpised cuz i know it would come out looking great lol
    That's about how far you can get from the template in the first post.

    Also, my shit is in order, double warlock celebration!


    http://i.imgur.com/1AEQP.jpg


    http://i.imgur.com/oGB4N.jpg

  3. #41723
    i like http://i.imgur.com/1AEQP.jpg just need something to make my post look better lol =)

  4. #41724
    That just blew me away

    Thank you Shyama, thats so perfect I can't even describe it. Just so awesome

  5. #41725
    Visible text: Sinitrix
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://s14.postimage.org/jo4zz2ykf/W...612_064550.jpg
    Gear set: If possible any would do it. The heroic PvE set looks good, only would want shoulders tho.
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Standing
    General colour scheme: purple/blue (freehand)
    Any extras: I just want the head to be used. Free hand it it feels like something will make it look better
    Last edited by Fyndler; 2012-09-23 at 11:25 PM.

  6. #41726
    High Overlord Lilliputia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    142
    Quote Originally Posted by Kravanix View Post
    Looking for a forum signature:

    Race/Sex: Male Pandaren Monk
    Name: Kravv
    Realm: Stormscale
    Guild: Blackdawn
    Spec: Mistweaver
    Visible text: Name, Guild, Server
    Color: Darker colors and green
    Gear: Tier 14 (with helm on)


    Thanks in advance!
    Just got this one as a polite pm, so gonna mark it as CLAIMED, in case someone decides to dig back through posts from last week for something to do.

    deviantART || Queue: CLOSED

  7. #41727
    Grunt Amy-Louise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by Anguished View Post
    Visible text: 'Scoút of Soul Syndicate'
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%C3%BAt/simple
    Gear set: http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=1444 Rogue T14 with legendary daggers if possible Please :3
    Helm visible: No thanks
    Your pose: Swinging weps if possible please.
    General colour scheme: Darkish blues would be nice
    Any extras: No thanks, that's it really

    That's mine Thanks
    FINISHED



    Hope you like it.
    Thanks to Key Master for giving me some tips and tricks.
    Amity-Louise | Requests: AVAILABLE

  8. #41728
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    Kejinx's request finished. I went with a slightly different pose since the one you wanted made the hand(s) look HUUUUUGE. I still had to edit the hand slightly with this pose. Let me know if you want any changes.

    @Shyama: Lovely work again! I especially loved the colors on the mage one. :3
    Amazing, love it. Thank you!

  9. #41729
    Super Moderator Darsithis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    32,658
    Quote Originally Posted by Axalicious View Post
    That is a pretty awesome signature



  10. #41730
    High Overlord Axalicious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    150
    Most humble thanks. Also, I forgot to mention, if anyone wants either of the 2 I posted, let me know, so I can put your name on it.

  11. #41731
    Quote Originally Posted by Ammeg View Post
    Searching for items works, so if you go File > Discover Item/NPC then it should come up in the clothing you'll just have to search for it like.... item86--- etc, not sure if that helps or not ^^
    I had originally looked for "Item Xxxxx" when I first started working on something earlier, and nothing showed up, even with those two Discover options selected. I tried again after seeing your post, and there they are....weird! Thanks, Ammeg :-) I guess closing it and starting over was the trick, hehe.

    ---------- Post added 2012-09-23 at 06:12 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by xQi View Post
    Visible text: Brewmaster Qi

    Armory link/Facial screenshot: i.imgur. com /JRHr6 .jpg

    Gear set: I'd like my character to be wearing the monk Tier 14 (blue color variation).
    Your pose: I'm not too picky on the pose. Something that looks cool I suppose? Include the trademark monk staff if possible.

    General colour scheme: Monk class color, but maybe a little deeper.

    Any extras: I'd like some mist/fog like covering the free area of the signature, surrounding the monk.

    If not too much work, I was hoping that I could get an avatar for the forum made as well with the name Qì (alt+ 0236) on the bottom.
    I will give this a shot for you.

  12. #41732
    Stood in the Fire maybenotquiteasheavy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Boris Lair
    Posts
    487
    Quote Originally Posted by Isilrien View Post
    I had originally looked for "Item Xxxxx" when I first started working on something earlier, and nothing showed up, even with those two Discover options selected. I tried again after seeing your post, and there they are....weird! Thanks, Ammeg :-) I guess closing it and starting over was the trick, hehe.[COLOR="red"]
    Here is a link to a collection of all item numbers to make it quicker to find them




    "In this world full of people there's one killing me. And if we only die once, I wanna die with you."

  13. #41733
    Pandaren Monk Kayhos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Murica.
    Posts
    1,835
    Wallpaper -
    Resolution: 1440 x 900.
    Visible text: "Stenchslash" on the bottom right hand corner would be nice. (I would be happier if this text had a similar color scheme to Tier 2 paladin.)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ecrated/simple
    Gear set: Paladin Tier 2 would be amazing.
    Your pose: Swinging a weapon would be cool.
    General colour scheme: I'm not going to ask for anything super complicated, simply a black background with a toon wearing Tier 2 swinging a weapon.
    Any extras: No, I'd be happy with just this.

    Thanks in advance.
    I hope this won't be too much trouble if you decide to do this for me.

  14. #41734
    Quote Originally Posted by StenchSlash View Post
    Wallpaper -
    Resolution: 1440 x 900.
    Visible text: "Stenchslash" on the bottom right hand corner would be nice. (I would be happier if this text had a similar color scheme to Tier 2 paladin.)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ecrated/simple
    Gear set: Paladin Tier 2 would be amazing.
    Your pose: Swinging a weapon would be cool.
    General colour scheme: I'm not going to ask for anything super complicated, simply a black background with a toon wearing Tier 2 swinging a weapon.
    Any extras: No, I'd be happy with just this.

    Thanks in advance.
    I hope this won't be too much trouble if you decide to do this for me.

    CLAIMED

    I've been doing quite a few Paladin related things recently, and sounds like my kind of thing.
    I'll get started on it right away, but give me until tomorrow to complete it.
    PM me if you have a weapon in mind, otherwise I'll just use one that I feel fits.

    Regards,

    Key.
    Last edited by Key Master; 2012-09-24 at 12:45 AM.
    KM-DESIGN
    MY WORK | Twitch / Youtube / Twitter Layouts / Banners | Requests: OPEN

  15. #41735
    hey i would love a sig made please

    Blood elf female
    prot paladin
    khadgar
    name Azmárk

  16. #41736
    Dreadlord i4ni's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Fenris
    Posts
    847
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman101 View Post
    hey i would love a sig made please

    Blood elf female
    prot paladin
    khadgar
    name Azmárk
    Use the template in the first post or your request wont get picked up.
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAERS: CLOSED l

    l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

  17. #41737
    Quote Originally Posted by xQi View Post
    Visible text: Brewmaster Qi

    Armory link/Facial screenshot: i.imgur. com /JRHr6 .jpg

    Gear set: I'd like my character to be wearing the monk Tier 14 (blue color variation).
    Your pose: I'm not too picky on the pose. Something that looks cool I suppose? Include the trademark monk staff if possible.

    General colour scheme: Monk class color, but maybe a little deeper.

    Any extras: I'd like some mist/fog like covering the free area of the signature, surrounding the monk.

    If not too much work, I was hoping that I could get an avatar for the forum made as well with the name Qì (alt+ 0236) on the bottom.


    Done:


    ---------- Post added 2012-09-23 at 09:41 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Torgerd View Post
    Here is a link to a collection of all item numbers to make it quicker to find them
    I tried searching for that, and failed, so: Thank you! <3 (PS: the spell effects on the shoulders of the armor in your signature is GORGEOUS! Oooo, shiney!)

  18. #41738
    Grunt xQi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by Isilrien View Post
    Done:


    ---------- Post added 2012-09-23 at 09:41 PM ----------

    [/COLOR]

    I tried searching for that, and failed, so: Thank you! <3 (PS: the spell effects on the shoulders of the armor in your signature is GORGEOUS! Oooo, shiney!)
    You...are a god among men. Thank you so much, it's AMAZING!

  19. #41739
    Hello! i have been wanting to Get this done for my twitch page for a while but to scared to ask but here it is!
    Im looking for a Background and Banner

    Visible text: souldawg, on the banner only if you can do it in Graffiti Font

    General color scheme: for the background and banner i would like a Picture of druid Tree of life form Kind of dark looking with Light Coming from behind it

    Specifics/Extras:For the background if you can do a picture of Druid Tree of life form, old Look not the big one

    Here is a pic for the Color scheme look and feel i would like
    Last edited by souldawg; 2012-09-24 at 04:55 AM. Reason: Picture

  20. #41740
    Quote Originally Posted by xQi View Post
    You...are a god among men. Thank you so much, it's AMAZING!
    Glad you like it!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •