Original character shot from WMV

Signature:

This was my first time doing a twitch.tv layout:
    Large resolution Twitch.tv layout

"Stream Offline" background for Twitch.tv layout:

Stream banner:
    -- DeviantART --

Hey guys. :P

i4ni I can't believe how absolutely and utterly amazing your work has become in the past six months it's just incredible. Inspires envy in all those that see it, I'm sure.

I'm bored silly atm and missing WoW. I wanted to come back when I resubbed for a month before the expansion came out but my husband doesn't want to play again yet and talked me into GW2 instead and 1.5 months later I'm bored silly again. So anyways...my birthday was yesterday and I plan to spend my birthday gift money to get MoP and resub and I plan to be back attempting some sigs again by the end of the month I hope when I can get everything downloaded and set up.

Miss you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    Hey guys. :P

i4ni I can't believe how absolutely and utterly amazing your work has become in the past six months it's just incredible. Inspires envy in all those that see it, I'm sure.

I'm bored silly atm and missing WoW. I wanted to come back when I resubbed for a month before the expansion came out but my husband doesn't want to play again yet and talked me into GW2 instead and 1.5 months later I'm bored silly again. So anyways...my birthday was yesterday and I plan to spend my birthday gift money to get MoP and resub and I plan to be back attempting some sigs again by the end of the month I hope when I can get everything downloaded and set up.

Miss you guys.
    I don't know if I would say all that but TY <3
    It always means a lot to me that other artists like my work.

I miss you! (you should totally come back)
    and

(cutest GIF ever)
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

Re-Requesting this again as the person that said they would pick it up has still not done this after 3 weeks of saying they would have it finished by "next" weekend.

Signature: Looking for a new sig since i changed to horde side.
    Visible text: Just my characters name "Cyner"
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Cyner/advanced
    Gear set: Tier 14
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Whatever looks the best, i'm not picky
    General colour scheme: Anything "warlocky" Whatever is fun for you and/or matches the gear
    Any extras: Just have fun with it, i'm pretty open.
    Cyner#1996

Quote Originally Posted by Superpudd View Post
    Oh wow it looks awesome! Im definitely gonna use it....thank you so much! Would it be too much to ask for the lettering to be bigger? Not too much just enough so its easier to read.
    Hi I was just wondering if there is any way that I could get this remade to reflect my race change to Panda? Thank you in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyner View Post
    Re-Requesting this again as the person that said they would pick it up has still not done this after 3 weeks of saying they would have it finished by "next" weekend.

Signature: Looking for a new sig since i changed to horde side.
    Visible text: Just my characters name "Cyner"
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Cyner/advanced
    Gear set: Tier 14
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Whatever looks the best, i'm not picky
    General colour scheme: Anything "warlocky" Whatever is fun for you and/or matches the gear
    Any extras: Just have fun with it, i'm pretty open.
    Your Armory link doesn't work (character not available). Depending on what race you currently play, I'll consider picking this up. Update it and I'll see. :3

@Isilrien - love that twitch layout! Your char edits are always so good
    @Riv -come back! It is better then ever
    Quote Originally Posted by RicardoZ View Post
    Comparing raiding in 2004-2006 to raiding 2007-2012 is like comparing a campfire to a light bulb.

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Your Armory link doesn't work (character not available). Depending on what race you currently play, I'll consider picking this up. Update it and I'll see. :3
    Oops. Server x-fer

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Cyner/advanced
    Cyner#1996

The Patient
    Quote Originally Posted by Striipes View Post
    Hello lovely people!

Sorry in advance for such a monstrous task but many cookies for whoever takes it up!

I'm trying to get my Twitch page sorted out ready for MoP raid progression (www.twitch.tv/stripples), got all my streaming set up; new computer and decent connection. Now I need to add some colour to my page. I've been so impressed with some of the things I've seen in this thread.

What you want for you page: Would like a header, background and offline image incorporating the same theme, basically everything. o_O

Visible text: Ztripes with <Nightwatchers> Outland-EU sprawled across in some diagonal way in the header only.

Logo/Character: If you could get your creative juices flowing and perhaps come up with a 'Nightwatcher-y' logo that would be amazing, think stars and moon maybe? but nothing cheesy. The font should look 'cool' I guess, nothing childish, nothing boring; I like 'sharp' letters I guess as long as it looks good I don't mind :P

For the background, I would like Ztripes on Outland-EU on the left side and Ztripes on Outland-EU on the right. With Avalanche (bow from Ulduar) being drawn back by my character in full Heroic MoP T14 helm not showing with the lower part of their body faded out (or not if it looks better as the full model.

General colour scheme: I'm not too fussy with colours but I don't think you can go wrong with say, red, white and black. Perhaps in a diagonal stripey style considering my name 'Ztripes' should be 'Stripes' but it's taken on my realm D:

Specifics/Extras: I would like the header to stand out from the background, and then the offline box to fit in to the background of the page. I'm not really fussy when it comes to this sort of stuff, would like something that looks unique and most importantly good, so if you have any ideas on the way, I'm sure I'll like them. If you could make a chatbox cover too with Ztripes <Nightwatchers> Outland-Eu 25-man raiding guild or whatever people usually put in there that would be cool, I'll hook up my stream for a small session so you can see my screen and check out the size of my chatbox. Alternatively I can post the size if someone shows me how :P

Many thanks in advance! Absolute props to whoever takes up this project and many loves.

P.S. IF you have time to make me an awesome sig with a matching avatar in the same sort of style and gear with a green/orange new MoP tiger model included that would be amazing, striped style again perhaps?

Stripes out <3<3<3

EDIT: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ripes/advanced my armoury link.
    Secondly weekly bump, would love this to be picked up as Heroic progress has begun, 2/6 at the moment, many cookies ensue!

Quote Originally Posted by Cyner View Post
    Blood Elf. Yay. Claimed. I'll do it tonight/this weekend.

Oh, and what T14 colour scheme do you want? Red, green or blue?

Hello ! I'd like to request a signature for my druid. Here are the details:
    Signature:
    Visible text: Tishkoo/NWO/Kazzak
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...shkoo/advanced
    Gear set: Dungeon Challenge set with active animation
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Ok, so here is where im gona make a special request. Since im a druid and i kinda like shapeshifting, im just gona throw some ideas, hopefully one of them will become something more than an idea. So... if you could make the picture be only with the top half(no legs needed :P) of the body. A generally closer loook concentrated towards the face with a bear spirit on top of the druid,like head and paws.(well not really a spirit but a shadow of a bear hanging on top of it. Aaand ofc sparkly eyes (wink,wink )
    General colour scheme: Not really sure what colour would match my request, so if any1 is up to it, any colour matching it would be nice. Otherwise green sounds fine.
    Any extras: I think i mentioned a lot of extras so far :P

Wallpaper(if it is not too much):
    Resolution: 1920*1080
    The rest of the info is the same as above.

Ty for ur time in advance. <3

Hi there,

I have seen all the work that you guys have put in and i'm blown away. Hoping that someone is able to make me a forum signature for our guild site.

Visible text: Triarchi
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: (Won't let me attach my armory link) - Triarchi-Thaurissan is where my character is located
    Gear set: Teir 14 (colour to match the background please
    Helm visible: No thanks.
    Your pose: I'll leave this one up to the designer
    General colour scheme: Cross between evil paladin and good paladin.
    Any extras: Wanting if possible to have the paladin wings coming from the toon as well as the Pureblood Firehawk mount in the background spreading its wings. And to say i dont go anywhere without it. I am also open to any other designs that anyone is willing to throw as i know everyone here is very creative.

Look forward to seeing what you can do for me.

Many thanks.
    Last edited by Triarchi; 2012-10-12 at 10:44 AM.

As always i'm very impressed with the work that is done here hopefully mine is picked up by someone ^^

Visible text: Laedyr
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: armory doesnt have a good visible face, this works better http://www.wowcore.nl/images/stories...r%20Banner.png
    Gear set: preferably Jaina Proudmoores npc-Set (it used to be in the model viewer, like this one better, more skin), otherwise http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=1276
    Helm visible: no
    Your pose: No preferences, i'm a mage but feel free to be creative ^^
    General colour scheme: I'd like to get a bit of a pandaria feel to the background
    Laedyr - Mage
    Owner of WoWCore - Dutch World of Warcraft Community

PMR;
    Non MMO

MMO
    Last edited by maybenotquiteasheavy; 2012-10-12 at 01:54 PM.
    Comparing raiding in 2004-2006 to raiding 2007-2012 is like comparing a campfire to a light bulb.

Mika, I just wanted to let you know your current signature and your latest work gives me gasms... eyegasms XD Keep it up!
    Open for siganture requests~Signature credits going to Elyaan ♥

Has anyone heard from Geeki? Last I saw she was going to the hospital or something. /worried

Quote Originally Posted by Ayita View Post
    Has anyone heard from Geeki? Last I saw she was going to the hospital or something. /worried
    "Hey out there. :3

I know a lot of people have been wondering where in the world I have been recently. I have been battling pneumonia for almost the entire month, and have just recently began to feel better over the last couple of days. I've been in and out of the hospital, and confined to my room with my Ipad and laptop when I've felt up to it and I haven't got much of anything done. My strength has been very weak, and I'm finally starting to feel a bit better. I apologize to anyone that I haven't responded to or created graphics for that's been waiting - but my health took a huge turn downhill and I hate to take care of myself first. <3 "

That's a quote of her Deviant Journal.
    I do hope she's alright, tho! Thread is not the same without her.
    Open for siganture requests~Signature credits going to Elyaan ♥

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Blood Elf. Yay. Claimed. I'll do it tonight/this weekend.

Oh, and what T14 colour scheme do you want? Red, green or blue?
    \

Squeee!! Whatever color you would like to work with the best, im not picky.
    Thank you so much!
    Cyner#1996

Commission. Twitch Layout.

Header, offline insert and info box not shown.

Apologies if the link doesn't work. I'm having a few issues with my ISP.
    Uploads are doing strange things (Low resolution, broken links etc)

Key
    Last edited by Key Master; 2012-10-12 at 05:06 PM.
    KM-DESIGN
    MY WORK | Twitch / Youtube / Twitter Layouts / Banners | Requests: OPEN

Quote Originally Posted by Holycrush View Post
    Mika, I just wanted to let you know your current signature and your latest work gives me gasms... eyegasms XD Keep it up!
    Is Engelen/BP back? And if so why can't I see her posts *sadface*

----
    OT
    Requested change of font and less blueness edits for PMR;
    Non MMO

MMO