1. #41961
    Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    PMR:

    awesome thanks alot

  2. #41962
    Stood in the Fire Guyon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    432
    Banner:
    Size: 500x500
    Visible text: "CR is looking for Mistweaver Monks!"
    Logo: My guild also needs a new logo. Really don't have any idea on how it has to be.. 'cr' means 'combat ressed' se we were thinking about something with a spirit resser in. Not too big, and kinda clear so it can be also added to screenkill.
    General colour scheme: No particular requests.
    Specifics: Something related to healing monks And ye, pandas! I was thinking of a scroll, with a monk image, and on that scroll it has to be written "CR is looking for Mistweaver Monks!" All fancy and attractive :P

    Tnx in advice and feel free to contact me.

  3. #41963
    Quote Originally Posted by Keashaa View Post
    Hey there,

    I'd kindly like to request a signature from you really like the kind of artworks you create...

    Signature:

    Visible text:
    Keashaa
    <Ascension>

    Armory:
    http*//eu*battle*net/wow/character/perenolde/Keashaa/

    Gear set:
    http*//www*wowhead*com/transmog-set=1527 except the shoulders. I'd prefer those: http*//www*wowhead*com/item=45227

    Helm visible:
    No

    Your pose:
    A little bit shy

    General colour scheme:
    Since she's a healer I'd like to have a blue (sapphire) colour scheme, near the beach or something like that

    Any extras:
    Maybe with a little water elemental as a pet beside her

    Thanks a lot sorry that I cannot post links by now
    Keashaa
    Re-requesting this since one week is over and other requests after mine have already be claimed

  4. #41964
    Quote Originally Posted by Keashaa View Post
    Re-requesting this since one week is over and other requests after mine have already be claimed
    I will claim this. It might take me a bit since I have to go out of town today and you'll have 1 person ahead of you (possibly 2 if I hear back from someone via PM)
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

    l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

  5. #41965
    Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    I will claim this. It might take me a bit since I have to go out of town today and you'll have 1 person ahead of you (possibly 2 if I hear back from someone via PM)
    Take your time your doing a great job and the signatures are looking great! Just wanted to make sure I won't be forgotten

  6. #41966
    PMR:



    so.many.pandas ;;P
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

    l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

  7. #41967
    Guess it would help if i followed the guidelines for requesting a signature. (thank you person who pointed it out... forgot your name but thanks. lol)
    Signature:

    Visible text:
    Twilight Vanquisher Lymle
    Gnomeregean - US

    Armory:
    http*//us*battle*net/wow/en/character/gnomeregan/Lymle/simple

    Gear set:
    I really love the teir 10 Bloodmage's set BUT i love the teir 9 tirisfal set also, so up to the artist =)

    Helm visible:
    No

    Your pose:
    Casting would be great!! =)

    General colour scheme:
    since she's obviously a mage, a purple, pink(or red) and blue fiery background or something that represents all of the mage specs.

  8. #41968
    Quote Originally Posted by Keashaa View Post
    Take your time your doing a great job and the signatures are looking great! Just wanted to make sure I won't be forgotten
    DONE:



    I hope you like it ::]
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

    l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

  9. #41969
    Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    I hope you like it ::]
    Well, of course wonderful artwork as always from your side! Thank you very much for this beatiful signature *kiss*

  10. #41970
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedRequiem View Post
    Guess it would help if i followed the guidelines for requesting a signature. (thank you person who pointed it out... forgot your name but thanks. lol)
    Signature:

    Visible text:
    Twilight Vanquisher Lymle
    Gnomeregean - US

    Armory:
    http*//us*battle*net/wow/en/character/gnomeregan/Lymle/simple

    Gear set:
    I really love the teir 10 Bloodmage's set BUT i love the teir 9 tirisfal set also, so up to the artist =)

    Helm visible:
    No

    Your pose:
    Casting would be great!! =)

    General colour scheme:
    since she's obviously a mage, a purple, pink(or red) and blue fiery background or something that represents all of the mage specs.
    Claimed and done:



    Hope you like it
    Requests CLOSED

  11. #41971
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinjai View Post
    Firstly I would like to say the work done here is amazing. I used to dabble in photoshop, but you guys (and gals) take it to the limits, I am more impressed every time I go through a page. With that being said, I would love to have a signature made, I know its only my second post, and if that is an issue I understand. I will definitely be using the signatures in other forums as well.

    Visible text: I would like my character name, server, and guild. Which are Shinjai, Stormscale, Watchmen

    Armory link/Facial screenshot: I am currently deployed, and I was planning on a race change for my Tauren Shaman to a Goblin Shaman. But I currently do not have a way to obtain that, because I cannot play while im overseas.

    Gear set: I would like my character in T8 Shaman (10 Man) The Ulduar Shaman Raid Set

    Helm visible: Showing if you dont mind =D

    Your pose: Stealth Stand pose, I understand he is not a rogue =D, but its just a menacing pose.

    General colour scheme: like a light blue/cyan scheme maybe some lighter greens?

    Any extras: I leave this to the imagination of whoever may claim this.

    Once again, utterly lost for words at the amazing talent you guys have, and I would greatly appreciate and would love to sport your work under my posts.
    Bumping, not sure if it was seen or not.

  12. #41972
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinjai View Post
    Bumping, not sure if it was seen or not.
    Perhaps the reason it wasn't picked up was the fact you didn't say if it was OK to make him a Tauren since we don't know what goblin to model him after.
    Artists hate having to guess what you want your character to look like because it's a waste of our time and effort if we get it wrong.

    If you can't race change him in game yet can you find a pic of the facial features of the goblin you like?
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

    l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

  13. #41973
    Over 9000! ELYPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    9,758
    PM request:




    P.S. Gorgeous work i4ni and Shyama, and welcome back Zarina! Your shinies have been missed.

  14. #41974
    I'd love for a sig to be made for me

    Visible text: Pandaemic/US-Stormrage
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ndaemic/simple
    Gear set: Tier 14 monk armor
    Helm visible: yes
    Your pose: Just a shoulder-up shot would be fine
    General colour scheme:Green and mistweaver-ish
    Any extras: I would love it if you could add this in the background: http://images.wikia.com/wowwiki/imag..._rough_cut.png

  15. #41975
    Moderator Rivelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Virginia Beach, VA, USA
    Posts
    6,623
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    PM request:




    P.S. Gorgeous work i4ni and Shyama, and welcome back Zarina! Your shinies have been missed.
    Thank you so so so so much. This is just amazing. I'd gush more but we all already know how awesome you are.

  16. #41976
    Quote Originally Posted by shyama View Post
    claimed and done:



    Hope you like it
    omg i love it!!!! Ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty

  17. #41977
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    PM request:




    P.S. Gorgeous work i4ni and Shyama, and welcome back Zarina! Your shinies have been missed.
    Such gorgeous eyes that panda has!! And thank you Ely <3

    Quote Originally Posted by WickedRequiem View Post
    omg i love it!!!! Ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty
    You're very welcome

    Quote Originally Posted by Pandaemic View Post
    I'd love for a sig to be made for me

    Visible text: Pandaemic/US-Stormrage
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ndaemic/simple
    Gear set: Tier 14 monk armor
    Helm visible: yes
    Your pose: Just a shoulder-up shot would be fine
    General colour scheme:Green and mistweaver-ish
    Any extras: I would love it if you could add this in the background: http://images.wikia.com/wowwiki/imag..._rough_cut.png
    Claimed - going to try a male panda

    And done - hope you like it

    Last edited by Shyama; 2012-10-17 at 03:21 PM. Reason: Added completed sig/ava
    Requests CLOSED

  18. #41978
    Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    Perhaps the reason it wasn't picked up was the fact you didn't say if it was OK to make him a Tauren since we don't know what goblin to model him after.
    Artists hate having to guess what you want your character to look like because it's a waste of our time and effort if we get it wrong.

    If you can't race change him in game yet can you find a pic of the facial features of the goblin you like?
    My apologies, I will just wait until I get home from my deployment, and am able to perform the race change. I in no way intended to make your ability to complete this signature harder than it should have been. Thanks for your time, once again, amazing work from all of you.

  19. #41979

    Wallpaper(desktopbackground)/Sig request :)

    I'd love for a sig/desktop background....any of those...preference would be desktop background but will accept artists decision, to be made for me

    Resolution: 1366x768
    Visible text: Grannos - Twilight Circus - US - Garona
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: My armory page
    Gear set: Absolution(Priest tier 6) or Priest season 2, Merciless Gladiator, artist preference.
    Helm visible: yes
    Your pose: Casting
    General colour scheme:blacks, grays and whites to go with the priest theme, maybe some light or dark greens as accents
    Any extras: Twilight Circus Guild If possible, put our guild logo in the background or somewhere in the picture. Really that guild logo is the only real extra I want myself, if the artist decides something looks cool or has an idea go with it, but if it would be possible to implement either of these mounts some how that would be kicka$$ Twilight Harbinger or Mechano-Hog

  20. #41980
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinjai View Post
    My apologies, I will just wait until I get home from my deployment, and am able to perform the race change. I in no way intended to make your ability to complete this signature harder than it should have been. Thanks for your time, once again, amazing work from all of you.
    ::'C I didn't mean you should drop the request.

    I just wanted you to pick a face you like
    http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q...ns/gobskin.png
    and some ears
    http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q...ns/gobears.png
    and hair
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_sj5H76bU2Q...00/gobhair.png

    OT: Ty Ely, the sig you made for Riv is gorgeous <3
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

    l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •