1. #42081
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Claimed and done:


    Hope you like it

    Apologies to anyone who has been waiting a while. I'm trying to make one or two requests each day, but I tend to pick up something I like the sound of, rather than taking requests in turn. That doesn't mean I don't like the sound of your request, it just means it hasn't caught my eye yet! If you have been waiting a week, please bump your request - simple requests with some artistic freedom are the ones I personally prefer.

    Btw - There are other artists around, not just me, happily - sorry if the above sounded a bit 'me me me'

    Yay!!!! Thank you so much <3 I love you. Haha. This is amazing. Great job

  2. #42082
    Keyboard Turner
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    3

    Post Signature Request!

    hello i would like to Request a Signature!

    Visible text: Kattz (The Lion Hearted) but whit big letters!
    Facial screenshot: i Would Like to have a Picture of a Feral Druid In cat form (Tauren Cat form, The Black one if possible) if someone can do that for me!
    Gear set:
    Your pose: Ferocity.I want it to look like it's gonna rip some faces off.
    Border and stuff anything that you think looks good!
    i would like to have the Color Orange/Red if possible

    Thanks in advance guys!

  3. #42083
    Mechagnome Zeglo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    582
    So, my main is a monk now. Time to update the signature after all this time!

    Signature:

    Visible text: "Zeglo" and "Zul'jin"

    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Armory | Low-quality screenshot

    Gear set: Monk Tier 14 Blue (Red Crane). If applicable, Tabard of the Lightbringer and Blue Martial Shirt. No helm showing.

    Your pose: No specific request for pose. Possibly the fighting stance/pose or a monk spellcasting. I just want a a pose which will not look weird and will allow a good view of the character - the artist's discretion. If applicable, I'd like a pose that looks a little tougher (So no smile)

    Base color scheme to be a mix between monk jade green and the blue color of the Red Crane set. Hopefully a secondary color of some kind, too, such as gold, orange, or white...or just a blue/green combo (Artist's discretion).

    Any extras: I'd like a Horde symbol subtly stuck into the signature like my current signature. Also, ideally the style and layout would be similar to my current signature.

    However, I give the artist discretion to what would fit!

    Thanks so much if you take this on!
    Last edited by Zeglo; 2012-10-25 at 05:14 AM.

  4. #42084
    High Overlord Takizas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    184
    Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    So I'm back from the dead. Maybe. :3

    Just wanted to say hello to everyone. I know it's been quite a while but oh. my. goodness. Pneumonia sucks. I've just recently felt like I've recovered and hopefully I can re-join the ranks of my peers here and make some more graphics from time to time.

    I plan on re-opening my queue soon, but I have two Twitch pages in major need of completion I will be doing this week, and depending on how well those go I'll decide whether or not to start taking requests again.

    Thank you guys for all the support and sweet messages, and feels nice to post to you all again.

    A warm-up signature for a friend just to get me started:

    Welcome back Sexy :P
    Hope you feel way better & dont get worse.. ive missed your lovely art.
    Requests: CLOSED ~ DeviantArt ~ In queue: 0

    Ty to Shyama for Sig & Ava

  5. #42085
    Edit: Claimed
    Last edited by Junak; 2012-10-26 at 02:57 AM.

  6. #42086
    Blademaster
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Swiss
    Posts
    28
    Signature request (mmo-champion) and why not an avatar based on the signature !

    Visible text: Abn
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...male_gnome.jpg (the blue colored one)
    Gear set: Blue colored Tier 12 or Heroic Tier 12 (white one)
    Helm visible: Of course
    Your pose: Normal, not casting
    General colour scheme: White / Blue (or just white if you take the heroic tier12) to match the set
    Any extras: Not really needed

    Thanks for making me a supah'sig
    Last edited by abni; 2012-10-25 at 06:54 AM.

  7. #42087
    welcome back geeki!!!
    Powered by the lovely Shyama / Daratorn.DeviantArt

  8. #42088
    Quote Originally Posted by TrollFu View Post
    Shyama! This is amazing, I absolutely love it! Thank you so much. Can't wait to set it up and get posting when I get home!

    Again, thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aremia View Post
    Yay!!!! Thank you so much <3 I love you. Haha. This is amazing. Great job
    You're both very welcome

    Quote Originally Posted by DanKMess View Post
    Bumping my request. Much thanks!
    Claimed and done - went with a watery theme as you are specced resto at the moment - hope that's ok



    PS - Geeki, glad you are feeling better

    ---------- Post added 2012-10-25 at 01:14 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Grannos View Post
    Re-up, been a week since original post
    Claimed - will work on this later today
    Requests CLOSED

  9. #42089
    Field Marshal Fios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in neverland
    Posts
    62
    Seeing the awesome artwork on display, think it's time i get myself a proper signature .

    Visible text: "Fiòs" and "The Forgotten Chapter" How this is formatted is up to the artist.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...n/Fiòs/simple
    Gear set: The set i'm wearing in my aromry is the one I would like
    Helm visible: Yes please ^^
    Your pose: Idling or something similar, just nice and simple, again the artists judgement as to what looks best .
    General colour scheme: Blue and Gold or Green and blue, either to match the armour set or for the druid theme either/or again whichever ends up looking best.
    Any extras: Some kind of nature style background would be lovely, again if a greeny/blue theme a forest background or possibly something involving lightning to match the transmog set not sure which would look best so as with the rest of this i'm willing to trust whoever claims this sig.

    Thanks in advance and hopefully i've left some room for creativity for whoever chooses this and i'm sure no matter what it will look amazing

  10. #42090
    High Overlord Thunderspeed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Sligo, Ireland
    Posts
    188


    Thanks Elyaan | My Work | Requests:CLOSED

  11. #42091
    Really amazing job what you guys have done here! Hope someone has time to make a sig for my paladin too.

    Visible text: Shandee
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...andee/advanced
    Gear set: t13 heroic, same as I have in armory.
    Helm visible: No thanks.
    Your pose: Simple smile or idle mode, whatever fits best.
    General colour scheme: Colours that fit with gear so silver, pink/purple.
    Any extras: Butterfly wings if it's not too much, designer can play around though. ^^

    Thanks! Looking forward to it.

  12. #42092
    Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    So I'm back from the dead. Maybe. :3

    Just wanted to say hello to everyone. I know it's been quite a while but oh. my. goodness. Pneumonia sucks. I've just recently felt like I've recovered and hopefully I can re-join the ranks of my peers here and make some more graphics from time to time.

    I plan on re-opening my queue soon, but I have two Twitch pages in major need of completion I will be doing this week, and depending on how well those go I'll decide whether or not to start taking requests again.

    Thank you guys for all the support and sweet messages, and feels nice to post to you all again.

    A warm-up signature for a friend just to get me started:
    Geeki! I was worried about you. Glad you are feeling better. Excited to see your work back in the thread!

  13. #42093
    Hey you guys! I just browsed through stuff I missed due to being afk. And OMG I4ni... your latest sigs... WOW. Drop dead gorgeous!
    I'm contemplating to start again on twitches and sigs but not sure since seen some of mah stuffz stolen, some redone, some used just utterly wrong re-edited. Makes me a sad panda that, but will see.
    deviantART

  14. #42094
    Mechagnome
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    520
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeglo View Post
    So, my main is a monk now. Time to update the signature after all this time!

    Signature:

    Visible text: "Zeglo" and "Zul'jin"

    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Armory | Low-quality screenshot

    Gear set: Monk Tier 14 Blue (Red Crane). If applicable, Tabard of the Lightbringer and Blue Martial Shirt. No helm showing.

    Your pose: No specific request for pose. Possibly the fighting stance/pose or a monk spellcasting. I just want a a pose which will not look weird and will allow a good view of the character - the artist's discretion. If applicable, I'd like a pose that looks a little tougher (So no smile)

    Base color scheme to be a mix between monk jade green and the blue color of the Red Crane set. Hopefully a secondary color of some kind, too, such as gold, orange, or white...or just a blue/green combo (Artist's discretion).

    Any extras: I'd like a Horde symbol subtly stuck into the signature like my current signature. Also, ideally the style and layout would be similar to my current signature.

    However, I give the artist discretion to what would fit!

    Thanks so much if you take this on!
    Hope this okay, haven't made a signature in quite a while and really wanted to try a Panda signature out.









    Caiti - My Work -/- Video Tutorials Here
    Sig Requests -No - Larger Art Requests - No

  15. #42095
    Wow, that looks really good Caiti

  16. #42096
    Claimed earlier for Grannos and done

    Wallpaper:

    (Link to download full size version is on right hand side of page)

    Signature/avatar:


    Hope it's all ok

    /wave @ Zil and Caiti Lovely to see you both around again!
    Last edited by Shyama; 2012-10-25 at 06:24 PM.
    Requests CLOSED

  17. #42097
    Dreadlord Geekissexy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Inside Your Monitor
    Posts
    960
    Quote Originally Posted by Zil View Post
    Hey you guys! I just browsed through stuff I missed due to being afk. And OMG I4ni... your latest sigs... WOW. Drop dead gorgeous!
    I'm contemplating to start again on twitches and sigs but not sure since seen some of mah stuffz stolen, some redone, some used just utterly wrong re-edited. Makes me a sad panda that, but will see.
    Between this and hateful comments, this was another reason I was in no hurry to start doing anything again.

  18. #42098
    Mechagnome Zeglo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    582
    Quote Originally Posted by Caiti View Post
    Hope this okay, haven't made a signature in quite a while and really wanted to try a Panda signature out.








    This is awesome! Thank you. Is it possible to use the blue armor set instead of yellow, though (Raid Finder version)? Not sure if this would require text color change or something. If not, I will still happily use this one.
    Last edited by Zeglo; 2012-10-25 at 07:32 PM.

  19. #42099
    Geek! Nice to see you back hon. Glad you're feeling better and on the mend! <3 *Hugs*

    Caiti! Also nice to see you back. How's the little one? <3 *Hugs* Y'alls work is better than ever!

  20. #42100
    Mechagnome
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    520
    Quote Originally Posted by Junak View Post
    Wow, that looks really good Caiti
    Thank you

    /wave @ Zil and Caiti Lovely to see you both around again!
    I thought I should show my face again after a long time away!

    This is awesome! Thank you. Is it possible to use the blue armor set instead of yellow, though (Raid Finder version)? Not sure if this would require text color change or something. If not, I will still happily use this one.
    It's the only coloured set on WMV I'm afraid (I thought it was blue? :S) Sorry

    Caiti! Also nice to see you back. How's the little one? <3 *Hugs* Y'alls work is better than ever!
    He's 9 months now, trying to walk everywhere but still can't crawl properly (floors too slippery haha). This is him a few days ago in his rugby kit (his daddy loves rugby) http://tinyurl.com/crbvdpu

    Caiti - My Work -/- Video Tutorials Here
    Sig Requests -No - Larger Art Requests - No

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •