PMR:

l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

Been a while so made this for myself. tho very rusty and no model viewer so forgive if not great :P

Week Bump

Quote Originally Posted by Bubblebutt View Post
    Hey MMO,

I would like to request a forum signature for my Male Human Prot Pally.

Visible text: Text I would Like my char name, guild, and server
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...5vior/advanced
    Gear set: Tier 14 Please
    Helm visible: No helm visibility
    Your pose: Passive Attack Stance
    General colour scheme: Purple's, blues, & yellows would be nice, but I leave it to you to contrast the colors of the tier 14 set.
    Any extras: None that I can think of, im not very creative, but i would welcome anything

Thanks alot, great service by a great community!
    3rd week bump, would appreciate a pickup
    Last edited by Bubblebutt; 2012-11-06 at 04:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post

And done for Shandee - had great fun with this and hope you like it
    Love them! Thank you so much, Shyama!

Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    PMR:

Thank you it looks amazing!
    Junak - Guardian Druid - Arathor (A) - Relax

The Patient
    Quote Originally Posted by Striipes View Post
    Hello lovely people!

Sorry in advance for such a monstrous task but many cookies for whoever takes it up!

I'm trying to get my Twitch page sorted out ready for MoP raid progression (www.twitch.tv/stripples), got all my streaming set up; new computer and decent connection. Now I need to add some colour to my page. I've been so impressed with some of the things I've seen in this thread.

What you want for you page: Would like a header, background and offline image incorporating the same theme, basically everything. o_O

Visible text: Ztripes with <Nightwatchers> Outland-EU sprawled across in some diagonal way in the header only.

Logo/Character: If you could get your creative juices flowing and perhaps come up with a 'Nightwatcher-y' logo that would be amazing, think stars and moon maybe? but nothing cheesy. The font should look 'cool' I guess, nothing childish, nothing boring; I like 'sharp' letters I guess as long as it looks good I don't mind :P

For the background, I would like Ztripes on Outland-EU on the left side and Ztripes on Outland-EU on the right. With Avalanche (bow from Ulduar) being drawn back by my character in full Heroic MoP T14 helm not showing with the lower part of their body faded out (or not if it looks better as the full model.

General colour scheme: I'm not too fussy with colours but I don't think you can go wrong with say, red, white and black. Perhaps in a diagonal stripey style considering my name 'Ztripes' should be 'Stripes' but it's taken on my realm D:

Specifics/Extras: I would like the header to stand out from the background, and then the offline box to fit in to the background of the page. I'm not really fussy when it comes to this sort of stuff, would like something that looks unique and most importantly good, so if you have any ideas on the way, I'm sure I'll like them. If you could make a chatbox cover too with Ztripes <Nightwatchers> Outland-Eu 25-man raiding guild or whatever people usually put in there that would be cool, I'll hook up my stream for a small session so you can see my screen and check out the size of my chatbox. Alternatively I can post the size if someone shows me how :P

Many thanks in advance! Absolute props to whoever takes up this project and many loves.

P.S. IF you have time to make me an awesome sig with a matching avatar in the same sort of style and gear with a green/orange new MoP tiger model included that would be amazing, striped style again perhaps?

Stripes out <3<3<3

EDIT: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ripes/advanced my armoury link.
    4th weekly bump, please :'(
    Ex-top WoW PvE player, now playing LoL!

Stream: www.twitch.tv/stripples

Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    And done for Shandee - had great fun with this and hope you like it

WoW shy! can i have a Tutorial?
    Requests: CLOSED ~ DeviantArt ~ In queue: 0

Ty to Shyama for Sig & Ava

So here's the first of two Twitch.Tv layouts I am working on: ( Click for Preview )

Yumisara messaged me asking for one made similar to the way I did hers (click) for a friend.

It's been quite a while since I've worked on these, so I hope the requesting parties like it. <3

Also: I really hate WMV. The fact that the pigtail hairstyle and the colored streaks do not work forced me to take in-game screenshots and edit them to make the hair on both of these toons. Hopefully you can't tell I did that - but if anyone has a work-around for it I would love to know!

Quote Originally Posted by Striipes View Post
    4th weekly bump, please :'(

Ok Striipes, I'll do this for you.
    Give me a few days to finish it.

@Geekissexy - Very sexy layout. Nicely done

Kindest regards,

Key.
    KM-DESIGN
    MY WORK | Twitch / Youtube / Twitter Layouts / Banners | Requests: OPEN

Hello lovely ppl! I'd like to request a signature for my druid. Here are the details:
    Signature:
    Visible text: Tishkoo
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...shkoo/advanced
    Gear set: Dungeon Challenge set with active animation(optional)
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Ok, so here is where im gona make a special request. Since im a druid and i kinda like shapeshifting, im just gona throw some ideas, hopefully one of them will become something more than an idea. So... A generally closer loook concentrated towards the face with a bear spirit on top(left/right) of the druid,and a cat on the other side.If there is no space for both the bear is the one remaining.
    General colour scheme: Not really sure what colour would match my request, so if any1 is up to it, any colour matching it would be nice. Otherwise green sounds fine.
    Any extras: I think i mentioned a lot of extras so far :P

Since i am re requesting and it has been like 2-3 weeks, i guess the information in my post is not enough, or bad . So here are some signatures done by i4ni which i find pretty much the same type of what i am hoping.
    http://i.imgur.com/jvwZ7.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/Hhuy6.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/OmDeO.jpg

Hopefully my name will be on such an amazing piece of art!

Ty for ur time in advance. <3
    Last edited by Tishko; 2012-11-05 at 11:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    if anyone has a work-around for it I would love to know!
    There isn't one, sadly. We'll just have to wait for an updated/working version of WMV to be released.
    "You're only given one little spark of madness, you mustn't lose it."
    - Robin Williams (1951-2014)

I'd like to request a wallpaper for my new PvP main

Resolution: 1360x768
    Visible text: I'd like my Warlocks name: Melzan (In Fel-green)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Melzan/simple
    Gear set: Warlock PvP S12 Set
    Your pose: Up to the artist, I trust you guys
    General colour scheme:Black Background.
    Any extras: Fel Flames and Fire would be sick. Would it be possible to add me casting Chaos Bolt too?

Thanks in advance

Hey guys

I would like to request a signature for my Monk:

Visible text: Sinorance the Immortal
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...norance/simple
    Gear set: Current equipped set is fine
    Your pose: I'll leave this up to you .. just not the one on my armory covering up my face!
    General colour scheme: Mistweaver green(s)
    Any extras: If you feel like adding extras, feel free! I can't think of anything off the top of my head.

Thanks in advance!

@ Key Master - thank you for the compliment. Much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    There isn't one, sadly. We'll just have to wait for an updated/working version of WMV to be released.
    Well. That's garbage.

Signature (I would love a Wallpaper if its not that much issue to create from the sig. But, if its at all a time sink for the creator don't worry with it.)
    Visible text: Friednug (Character Name) and Sacrifice (Guild)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/mannoroth/Friednug/simple
    Gear set: T2 Transmog set
    Your pose: See below
    General colour scheme: Nature / Arcane again see below
    Any extras: This is the part that I'm going to do my best to explain. What I would like is to have my character sig split. I play boomkin. So the left side would be a caster form with a nature theme / color scheme (leaves and such would be great). The right side would be a boomkin form with an arcane theme (Shooting stars and such.)
    Wallpaper resolution: 1920 x 1080

I hope one of the people working on this thread can come up with something. After seeing some of the sigs done here I'm really excited to see what you all come up with.
    Last edited by Friednug; 2012-10-27 at 04:57 AM. Reason: Wallpaper request

PMR:

OT: Another gorgeous layout Geeki. I can't wait to see more ::]

Twitch Background - Striipes.

Header and offline insert not shown.

Striipes, please check your PMs for the full layout including the extras.

Kindest regards as always,

Key.
    KM-DESIGN
    MY WORK | Twitch / Youtube / Twitter Layouts / Banners | Requests: OPEN

Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    PMR:

OT: Another gorgeous layout Geeki. I can't wait to see more ::]
    Thank you sweetheart. <3 Also - your signatures recently have been so frick-fracking good. I love this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    Thank you sweetheart. <3 Also - your signatures recently have been so frick-fracking good. I love this one.
    /blush

TY <3
    I have been trying to work more with light since I watched Soko's streaming classroom.
    Still have quite a ways to go but it's a WIP ::]

Geeki you always make the best stuff So you know how I feel! And I promise I won't forget Thursday

Key Master that's is one epic twitch page! I'm seeing it through my iPhone but it looks amazing.