I am not looking for two different sigs / wallpapers just looking for one of each with maybe both toons displayed if at all possible.
    I know how busy all are so if it's not possible thats perfectly fine.

Just shoot me over a PM with questions or concerns or if this is even possible.
    Again thanx for all your time

Signature:
    Visible text: Doominitus / Dominitus
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http :/ /us.battle . net/wow/en/character/thrall/ Dominitus/ simple
    http :/ /us.battle . net/wow/en/character/ thrall/ Doominitus/simple
    Gear set: The trans mog on the armory ( will update the palleis tonight )
    Helm visible: yes for warlock no for pally
    Your pose: Open to whatever
    General colour scheme: Open to somthign that fits both
    Any extras: Maybe a spectral tiger somewhere around

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920 X 1080
    Visible text: Dominitus / Doominitus
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Same as above
    Gear set: Same as above
    Helm visible: Same as above
    Your pose: same as above
    General colour scheme: same as above
    Any extras: Mount collector maybe can i throw in a spectral tiger n one or two of the new panthers ( Blue and Green )

Last PM for today:

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    Love it!
    I adore her glasses ^.^
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Yumisara View Post
    That, is pretty awesome, no joke.
    I'm on the same page with you on Garrosh. :P
    Thanks lol. And yeah, fuck that guy. >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Touchyfeely View Post
    That is very cute! I love the colors, what gear is she wearing? I haven't came across any gold/yellow but it seems to go good with bloodelfs ;p
    It's a transmog set I put together for my priest, the shoulders are t7 10m, chest is from AQ40, and the helm is from Sunwell. Hopefully that helps enough to get you started lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    PM request (for non-MMOC use, obviously):

I love you.

And Garrosh has some serious style; such unfounded hate.

LOVE THIS. Thank you so much!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Uspoonybard View Post
    LOVE THIS. Thank you so much!!!
    You're welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Forky View Post
    Hello! So since I have faction changed it's time to update my signature and seing all the awesome work in this thread I decided to make a request!

Signature:
    Visible Text - Forky (name), Kazzak EU (Server), Coalescence (guild)
    Armory Link - ht tp :/ / eu. ba t tle . net/ w ow/ en/cha ra ct er/ k az z ak/For ky/si m ple
    Gear Set - Hunter tier 5 (Rift Stalker)
    Helm Visible - No
    Your Pose - Bow drawn and ready to fire
    Colour Scheme - Green
    Any extras - I am a big fan of Jade Forest (the zone) and it would be awesome to have a background resembling that. For example just some lush trees, a lake, lots of nice falls in the zone as well so that could work. If it's possible it would also be awesome if you could work my main pet into the signature. On the armory it's the Quilen called "Shahdee". In game it's actually the green version and will go great with the green background

Thanks to anyone that takes my request

ps: I had to make a lot of spaces in the armory link for it to be allowed posted. If it is a hazzle to put it all together you can either search Forky (troll hunter) on the armory or pm me and I will send the link there
    Claimed - should have time to work on this today, fingers crossed

And done:

Hope you like it
    Last edited by Shyama; 2012-11-02 at 11:39 AM. Reason: Added completed sig/ava
    Requests CLOSED

Deleted

Cool TwitchTV Request & Wallpaper

TwitchTV:
    What you want for you page: I'm really hoping someone can do the full set for me please. (Background, Banner, Offline Image & Info Section).
    Visible text: Character Name:Wullie Server:Aszune EU Faction:Horde Info box image?:Some sort of rendition of my current info from my twitch page.
    Logo/Character: I don't have any logo, but a horde logo or paladin logo would suffice (maybe a paladin hammer?). My Armory Page: Wullie
    General colour scheme: Black and/or dark gray with a hint of dark purple to match my character.
    Specifics/Extras: Would just like it all to match my character. Judgement Armor Recolor with The Essence Focuser & Lost Pavise of the Blue Flight (Heroic). Horde style/theme important if possible.

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: Wullie
    Armory link/Facial Screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ullie/advanced
    Gear set: Judgement Armor (Recolor) Same as my armory page (Holy)
    Helm Visible: Yes
    Your Pose: The pose on my armory page I like.
    General Colour Scheme: Black / Gray and maybe a little dark purple.
    Any Extras: None that I can think of, but happy for whoever takes this on to let their artistic juices flow for both the TwitchTV page and Wallpaper

As you can see from my Twitch page, I've tried to do it myself but it looks very amateur, hence my request here.

Many, Many Thanks in Advance.
    Last edited by mmocbdd6d2219c; 2012-11-02 at 10:24 AM. Reason: Spelling

Twitch
    What you want for you page: Background and Header - My Channel http://sv.twitch.tv/snozpato

Visible text: Have my characters name below the chars on the background "big size" and add Elak on the Header.

Logo/Character: To have my both Characters; Yumisara (alt) DK with Draconic Avenger and my main char: Elakpato instead of the MH and OH. She will be equip with Replica Grand Marshal's Stave

General colour scheme: I though about something that resemble the new raid content "Heart Of Fear". Maby have a background of the Raid entre and put the entre in middle of twitch and DK/Priest on each side and use some Mist/cloud/smoke effect down on the Twitch background. I love orange and blue colour, if there is any possiblity to add some sort of light source or maby have the text that colours
    Otherwise another example for the Background

Specifics/Extras: On the header i would like you to add the picture of Nirvash from little bit under his eye till his head with the smoke. I wouldn't mind if you can recolour the smoke to black and remove the kid and add the Elak there.
    About the pose of the character I'll give you the choice how they shall stand with your artistic.

Hope this is enough of information and I would be grateful if anyone could take up this task

Happy Halloween
    Regards Pato

-Claimed
    Last edited by Patoe; 2012-11-08 at 02:08 PM.

Signature:
    Visible text: I would like to have Mictain Of Nocturnal - Nordrassil
    Armory link/Facial screenshot:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ctain/advanced
    Gear set: I would like to be wearing T11 Heroic Firelords, I have TW (legendary) staff if weapon is needed.
    Helm visible: Yes Helm on please
    Your pose: At artists judgement
    General colour scheme: Seeing as I am a fire mage, I would like to be fireish?

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: Name
    Gear set: Same as above Mage T11 Heroic, with TW (legendary Staff)
    Helm visible: Helm visible
    Your pose: Artist judgement
    General colour scheme: I am more of a Night time person maybe with a moon in the background somewhere, Most everything I see on here is good. Not too picky.
    Any extras: I would like some wisps of like fireish balls maybe floating around, Maybe a long Horde Banner on one side of screen

Thanx in advance to whoever picks this up...

P.S. Would like to have a new avatar to go along with the new sig.

Wonderful Sig made by Torgerd

Deleted
    Visible text: Kwasiorek <Insight>
    eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/burning-legion/Kwasiorek/simple
    Gear set: I would like to be wearing T12 Heroic
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Just standing
    General colour scheme: red-yellow -ish
    Last edited by mmoc6fdd720c46; 2012-11-02 at 02:20 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by supersykke View Post
    Maybe I'll ask for a signature too.

Visible text: Pandamia, and then the name of the guild I'm in Pride and Fury
    Armory link: Pandamia
    Gear set: The monk challenge mode armor
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: The windwalker monk melee idle animation
    General colour scheme: windwalker monks follow the white tiger, so something whiteish
    Couldn't find if this had been claimed or not, so claimed if I missed something let me know.

And done!

Last edited by Rivellana; 2012-11-02 at 01:44 PM.

Signature:
    Visible Text - Rayume (name), SOS (guild)
    Armory Link - us.battle.net/wow/en/character/caelestrasz/Rayume/simple
    Helm Visible - No
    Your Pose - Would love a Kitty instead of a character. Maybe shredding through the background or something?
    Colour Scheme - Dark Purple/Reds
    Any extras - Would be nice to incorporate a Bear. I recently changed from Bear tanking (after 2 years) to Cat dps full time. Not sure if you'd be able to reference that in somehow without actually writing it.

Thanks!

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    Couldn't find if this had been claimed or not, so claimed if I missed something let me know.

And done!

It looks great, thank you very much Rivellana!

Quote Originally Posted by Rayume View Post
    Signature:
    Visible Text - Rayume (name), SOS (guild)
    Armory Link - us.battle.net/wow/en/character/caelestrasz/Rayume/simple
    Helm Visible - No
    Your Pose - Would love a Kitty instead of a character. Maybe shredding through the background or something?
    Colour Scheme - Dark Purple/Reds
    Any extras - Would be nice to incorporate a Bear. I recently changed from Bear tanking (after 2 years) to Cat dps full time. Not sure if you'd be able to reference that in somehow without actually writing it.

Thanks!
    Claimed and done - hope it's to your liking

Last edited by Shyama; 2012-11-02 at 08:38 PM.
    Requests CLOSED

Deleted
    Ehem okay let see. Id like to have a Guild banner/picture/wallpaper for our webbsite.
    Our guild name is "Ophion" Alliance Azjol-nerub EU.I am not really good with the details but i want something really cool, maybe a 10man team (the standard,2 tank 2 healers 6 dps) and some really cool backround. like maybe standing on a cliff with the sunset in our backs and the "upper" part of the picture is the space with stars etc and our server and guild name maybe. i dont know :P SUPRISE ME
    Could go on with further details.contact me either on here or on wow "Blodless azjol-nerub EU alliance"

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by mmoc0bb87b625e; 2012-11-02 at 09:12 PM.

Deleted
    Hi!

Signature:
    Visible Text - Liturgy (name), Horion (guild)
    Armory Link - eu.battle.net/wow/fr/character/ysondre/Liturgy/simple
    Gear set: T10.25 players
    Helm Visible - Yes
    Your Pose - Charging if possible.
    Colour Scheme - Blue
    Any extras - i22.photobucket.com/albums/b339/k8gold/kerse.png
    It's possible to look like this pictures?

Thanks a lot!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elmister View Post
    Signature:
    Visible text: I would like to have Mictain Of Nocturnal - Nordrassil
    Gear set: I would like to be wearing T11 Heroic Firelords, I have TW (legendary) staff if weapon is needed.
    Helm visible: Yes Helm on please
    Your pose: At artists judgement
    General colour scheme: Seeing as I am a fire mage, I would like to be fireish?
    Signature claimed, wallpaper still up for grabs

And done

Non MMO

MMO
    Last edited by Astrizia; 2012-11-02 at 08:29 PM. Reason: Added signature

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

Quote Originally Posted by Moosqueaks View Post
    Signature:
    General Info: I'm a Death Knight gone semi-good. I took up Monk Healing in this xpac, but I couldn't quite let go of the deathy-ness of my DK... So I made an evil Panda healer. As you can imagine, the transition didn't go quite as expected...
    Visible text: Name, Death's Demise, and Guild
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ueaks/advanced.
    Gear set: http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=457 this transmog set, minus Helm/Shoulders. Which would be: this helm: http://www.wowhead.com/item=28803 and these shoulders: http://www.wowhead.com/item=30055
    Helm visible: Yes please! If you could get the red eye glow effect from the helm to show, that'd be awesome!
    Your pose: I would like to be casting a Monk heal (So, the greenish glow to the hands/body, Screenshots are below!)
    General colour scheme: Green and black and Monk-ish =). (Jade Forest, anyone!?)
    Any extras: I would like my Jeweled Onyx Panther to be standing nearby, perhaps further in the background with them sexy green eyes a glowin'!

Additional SS's:
    http://i336.photobucket.com/albums/n...112_005444.jpg
    http://i336.photobucket.com/albums/n...112_005251.jpg
    http://i336.photobucket.com/albums/n...112_005342.jpg
    http://i336.photobucket.com/albums/n...112_010351.jpg

I know I'm asking for a lot, but I hope someone will be up to the challenge! I've looked through so many of these pages, the artwork that you guys create is absolutely amazing! Keep up the awesome work!!

Regards,

Panda

Edit: If you could do an Avatar with just the character that would be fantastic!! If not, totally understandable!
    I think this might have got lost a few pages back! Friendly bump, if you need any more info don't be afraid to shoot me a PM!

15+ Year Old Account
    My very first try at a signature, still learning how to use WoW model viewer and Photoshop. Great tutorials on first page, will take some time to get a good feel on the special effects.

My Monk, Nikeah.

http://joekey.deviantart.com Sig by Lilliputia! <3

Quote Originally Posted by Narshe View Post
    My very first try at a signature, still learning how to use WoW model viewer and Photoshop. Great tutorials on first page, will take some time to get a good feel on the special effects.

My Monk, Nikeah.

Not a bad start! I also have to admit, it looks incredibly similar to my first creations. I used the same backgounds + incorporated class icons into it.

Anyways, I think the best advice I could provide is to just use the tutorials in the first post, but don't copy them. Take inspiration, mix and match steps, experiment, and see what fits you best. Good luck!