Quote Originally Posted by TyrickEU View Post
    I didn't see anyone created this one. So I did it. Even if you have any better at least I had fun while creating this :P

Click to enlarge

This is a really excellent work.

Deleted
    Hello people,

After joining this section of MMO-Champion and making signatures for some people i had to quit making them for a while due to issues in real life.
    Since i resolved all this issues i have enough time to make signatures again and taking PM requests officially again!

I'm glad to be back and seeing you guys make amazing things and that really inspires me to do so aswell! Keep it coming and hope to see some requests flowing in my inbox!

Kenz

Would love an Signature!

Visable text:
    Name: Lambi
    Guild: Coldforged
    Theese things is what i want to see on the signature!
    (Char name and guild. And if it will fitt nicely in the picture you can add on "Roleleader" text to)
    Healm Visable: Yes please.
    The pose for my char is not that important for me. Choose what you think will be cool !
    The coloring should fit with the tier. (Red,yellow, orange etc.)
    And i really want something from my guild to be shown.
    Something like www.coldforged.no/img/cflogo.gif (Please just make something cool about it that will fit in!)
    Armory link: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/auchindoun/Lambi/simple
    Model:http://www.wowhead.com/itemset=670#modelviewer:1+0

Hoping for positiv response!

Quote Originally Posted by Lambicoldforged View Post
    Would love an Signature!

Visable text:
    Name: Lambi
    Guild: Coldforged
    Theese things is what i want to see on the signature!
    (Char name and guild. And if it will fitt nicely in the picture you can add on "Roleleader" text to)
    Healm Visable: Yes please.
    The pose for my char is not that important for me. Choose what you think will be cool !
    The coloring should fit with the tier. (Red,yellow, orange etc.)
    And i really want something from my guild to be shown.
    Something like www.coldforged.no/img/cflogo.gif (Please just make something cool about it that will fit in!)
    Armory link: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/auchindoun/Lambi/simple
    Model:http://www.wowhead.com/itemset=670#modelviewer:1+0

Hoping for positiv response!
    Working on it.

"Do I care for the lives of mortals? No. Do you care for the lives of ants that crawls beneath your feet?"

Signature by the awesome Winter Blossom

Youtube layout request:

... and with that, I think I'm done with all the requests I had. If someone feel skipped, please let me know! Had a crazy busy week which is one of the reasons why I had to withdraw myself from the thread for a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Key Master View Post
    Full Package Project.

Twitch layout. Info box close up.
    Twitter layout. Youtube layout.
    Nice job, KM!

I will burn your soul.

Quote Originally Posted by Lambicoldforged View Post
    Would love an Signature!

"Do I care for the lives of mortals? No. Do you care for the lives of ants that crawls beneath your feet?"

Signature by the awesome Winter Blossom

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mindcloud View Post
    Please could someone make me a signature and avatar I would loooveee you forever ;D <3
    Also, if when you start you could PM me... so I know it's claimed that would be awesome.

Visible text: Melisandre
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...andre/advanced
    http://i735.photobucket.com/albums/w...712_095823.jpg
    Gear set: My transmog off the armory if possible please
    Helm visible: Surely
    Your pose: Anything is fine
    General colour scheme: Whichever goes really. I feel like it should be based around the transmog if possible. Also, I RP a little as her being the Melisandre from game of thrones, so anything that fits that would be amazing
    Any extras: not really...
    There is a 7 day cool down for requests, you posted the same request just yesterday. Just because you didn't quote your old one don't mean it's not bumping.
    Read the first post for more info in regards to this

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

Quote Originally Posted by Nilje View Post
    Request for banner!

Amory link; http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lishaie/simple
    No head, No cape, made in her current gear.
    Text ; Alisha - It would be nice if it could be written in a dark colour.
    The background, I would love it to be dark, maybe even creepy looking.
    REQUIRED SIZE: 590x150 pixels

There re-added it with size ) Now simple to wait for some magic.
    Received via PM, so CLAIMED

OT:

Quote Originally Posted by itzferal View Post
    Visible text: Feral (Name) Area 52 (Realm)
    Done.

CLICK FOR FULLSIZE.

I hope you like it ::]

In queue: Nilje (banner)... bigdom510 (possible signature)
    ^ expect these late tomorrow or Monday.
    Last edited by i4ni; 2012-11-19 at 01:30 PM.
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

Really sorry for the bump. Edited my last post

First and foremost: Awesome work you guys, keep it up

I was hoping I could get an MMOC signature :P

Visible text: Name: Criket / Sever: Elune / Guild: Afraid of Elementals (I would like my name for sure, all other elements I have listed are optional and at the discretion of the maker).
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Criket He is a nice guy, really.
    Gear set: I would like my transmog off the armory, if at all possible; if that's a tad much, I understand, but could we make him look a little more rugged than the monk T14? I can't get down with that, lol. I would like a tabard that matches the rest of the gear, if possible. Use your best discretion!
    Helm visible: If it's the transmog for my current helm (which looks like a bandanna), yes. If not, no. No cape for sure.
    Your pose: If at all possible, I would like a boxing stance. If not possible, just a upper body/head shot.
    General colour scheme: Black, white, greys, possibly some darker blues (it would be cool if you could recolor the shoulders from red).
    Any extras: I pretty much trust the majority of designers here; most of the work I have seen is amazing and I look forward to my own signature

Thank you!
    Last edited by krykiett; 2012-11-17 at 08:42 PM.

Deleted
    I'm not sure if there's a cooldown between requesting a signature (which I did a few days' ago), and then requesting a wallpaper, but if there is please let me know and I'll be happy to wait a few more days! =)

Resolution: 1366x768, please!
    Visible text: I would like two characters on this wallpaper, so the names Jaedÿn (the warlock) and Askarí (the paladin), please. If you can't get the funny letters in, feel free to leave them just as normal.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot:
    Paladin: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...C3%AD/advanced
    Warlock: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...3%BFn/advanced
    Gear set:
    For Askarí, I would like the Tier 5 (Crystalforged) set, with this belt, these boots, this shield, and this mace! =)

For Jaedÿn, I would love her to have the spiky set she's already wearing but with these gloves, this belt and this staff, please! =)
    Helm visible: I'd prefer both helms to be hidden please.
    Your pose: For the warlock, I would like her shown casting something like Shadow Bolt, and for the paladin, I'd like a melee pose so that both the weapon and the shield are visible.
    General colour scheme: If possible, I'd like to have contrasting schemes, to reflect that one character is a cruel, fel-magic user, and the other is a stern, stalwart protector of the Light, though if possible, able to show that they are both members of the same race. Blacks and reds for the warlock, and pale purple/glowing lights for the paladin (and if possible, if you could show the glow and the sigil for Seal of Righteousness being cast, that'd be fantastic!)
    Any extras: I'll leave this entirely down to whoever would like to possibly claim this. Anything that you think would make it look great!

Thanks a lot to anyone who may wish to do this, and if I should wait a few more days since I requested a signature nearly a week ago, just let me know. =)

Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    Received via PM, so CLAIMED

OT:

Done.

CLICK FOR FULLSIZE.

I hope you like it ::]

In queue: bigdom510 (possible signature, still waiting on template PM), Nilje (banner)
    ^ expect these late tomorrow or Monday.
    I LOVE IT! I can't believe how sick this looks and you did an awesome job with my Rogue's hair. Thank you very much
    There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don't..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nerdbox View Post

Visible text: Name: Criket / Sever: Elune / Guild: Afraid of Elementals (I would like my name for sure, all other elements I have listed are optional and at the discretion of the maker).
    Gear set: I would like my transmog off the armory, if at all possible; if that's a tad much, I understand, but could we make him look a little more rugged than the monk T14? I can't get down with that, lol. I would like a tabard that matches the rest of the gear, if possible. Use your best discretion!
    Helm visible: If it's the transmog for my current helm (which looks like a bandanna), yes. If not, no. No cape for sure.
    Your pose: If at all possible, I would like a boxing stance. If not possible, just a upper body/head shot.
    General colour scheme: Black, white, greys, possibly some darker blues (it would be cool if you could recolor the shoulders from red).
    Any extras: I pretty much trust the majority of designers here; most of the work I have seen is amazing and I look forward to my own signature

Thank you!
    Claimed! and working on it.

Quote Originally Posted by TyrickEU View Post
    I didn't see anyone created this one. So I did it. Even if you have any better at least I had fun while creating this :P

Click to enlarge
    Thank you. I have no words how great this looks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nerdbox View Post

Thank you!
    I hope you like it;

it seems i'm in the market for a new signature as mine seems to have been to big (curious, is the size requirement including text in the signature, like, not the text that's in the image, but like armory links etc) anyway!

Signature:
    Visible text:
    Monari
    <Sparkle Magic>
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Monari/simple
    Gear set: the set my mage is in is perfect <3 the MSV cloth set
    Helm visible: yes
    Your pose: Artist's choice
    General colour scheme: I'm a fire mage, so something fiery (not necessarily red fire, since my mage has the red streak in her hair, with red gear, could get to be too much red, so something contrasting could work)
    Any extras: Include anything you desire (within reason) if you desire so long as it doesn't clutter :P. oh, and an avatar would be great too! thanks so much in advance

any further questions can be directed to me via PM

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by angelx7x View Post
    it seems i'm in the market for a new signature as mine seems to have been to big (curious, is the size requirement including text in the signature, like, not the text that's in the image, but like armory links etc) anyway!
    I'm pretty sure that the sig you had previously was within the size requirements, it was the fact that you had three lines of text around it that made it too big. One small line of text above or below is usually okay, three isn't.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phang View Post
    Goodevening,

Love how all the wallpapers are beeing created .. something that i don't think i could ever do by myself.

so I would like to ask if someone can create a wallpaper for me.
    I will be asking some old school stuff Hope you don't mind.
    Anyway here we go...
    Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1600 x 900
    Visible text: Bloodsail Admiral Phangie (and the guild name underneath : Yaarrgghh )
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu. battle. net/wow/en/character/saurfang/Phangie/simple
    Gear set: Tier 3 with Thunderfury and the shield from blackwing Lair
    Helm visible: Yes pls
    Your pose: blocking a blow from Ragnaros
    General colour scheme: euhm .. the colours from MC
    Any extras: I would like so it looks like I'm tanking Ragnaros .. a little Goblin versus the giant Ragnaros with his hammer etc .. :-)
    Thats how I started my wow carrier would love if it could be recreated :-) (well i was a gnome back then but still )

Hope this is all that you need if you have anymore question just PM me Thanks
    Hi again,

Nobody has picked this up yet so here is my 2 weekly bumb
    If i need to change something let me know

Thanks again and waiting patiently

Grts
    Phang

Quote Originally Posted by Kenz View Post
    I hope you like it;
    This is awesome! Thank you so much The colors turned out perfect!
    Last edited by krykiett; 2012-11-18 at 03:44 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Melodi View Post
    I see people type out druid(s) as "dudu." So, my class is now reduced to a pile of crap (doo doo)? What?