Mechagnome
    Thanks for sticking up for me guys, but I shouldn't of lashed out on the thread, I'm just extremely tired and should of done it privately so there wasn't such confusion, anyways..

Twitch.tv layout I've been working on for pinkusagi (I had to do it since I love Sailor Moon). I think I'm getting the hang of these twitch pages now.

Caiti - My Work -/- Video Tutorials Here
    Sig Requests -No - Larger Art Requests - No

Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    Oh honey I didn't mean anything bad towards you. <3

I hope this clears it up for you.
    Don't feel sad ::]
    /hugs Takizas
    Okej hun
    just wanted to make sure we did not missunderstand one and other <3
    Requests: CLOSED ~ DeviantArt ~ In queue: 0

Ty to Shyama for Sig & Ava

Heyo,

I want to start a Signature request. I know that I'm a 0post user... I'm more a reader ;-)

Signature:
    Visible text: Fylona (Charactername), if it's not to much than: EU-Eredar Horde (server) and <Immortalitas> (guild)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http :/ /eu.battle . net/wow/de/character/eredar/ fylona/ simple
    Gear set: Like my armory Transmog (T12 Heroic Rogue)
    Helm visible: Yes please
    Your pose: If any1 could implemt my 2 Fistweapons (Claw+Tallon of the Phoenix) it would be nice.
    General colour scheme: dark violett/black like my tier set
    Any extras: I would prefer a MMO-C version and a 500x115/125 version for our guild forum

bb,
    and respect to all the amazing graphic heroes here

Quote Originally Posted by Caiti View Post
    Thanks for sticking up for me guys, but I shouldn't of lashed out on the thread, I'm just extremely tired and should of done it privately so there wasn't such confusion, anyways..

Twitch.tv layout I've been working on for pinkusagi (I had to do it since I love Sailor Moon). I think I'm getting the hang of these twitch pages now.

ZOMG, its beautiful! TY TY TY! Will be applying this ASAP to my twitch as soon as I wake up from my nap, which will be very very soon! Just I gotta crash for now, got my two year old daughter in bed ^.^

That Twitch layout is absolutely stunning!

Full Package Project.

Twitch layout. Info box close up.
    Twitter layout. Youtube layout.
    KM-DESIGN
    MY WORK | Twitch / Youtube / Twitter Layouts / Banners | Requests: OPEN

Request from yesterday that I claimed:

(Please download the full size image from my DA page using the download button there)

I don't feel like I'm all that great at wallpapers, however I'm going to open my signature queue and might possibly agree to take on a few wallpapers as well. I might look into learning how to make Twitch layouts soon.
    WoW & WoD General Discussions and Guild Wars 2 Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    Request from yesterday that I claimed:

(Please download the full size image from my DA page using the download button there)

I don't feel like I'm all that great at wallpapers, however I'm going to open my signature queue and might possibly agree to take on a few wallpapers as well. I might look into learning how to make Twitch layouts soon.
    That looks awesome, thank you so much. Really amazing job.

Quote Originally Posted by Maglio View Post
    Twitch Page whole Layout/Design

What you want for you page: I'd like to have the entire twitch set.

Visible Text:
    Maglio
    Guild Name : Duality Server: US-Zul'jin Faction: Horde

Computer Specs:
    CPU: Intel Core i5-2500K @ 4.6GHz OC
    Motherboard: Asus P8Z68-V LX
    RAM: 8GB G.SKILL Sniper DDR3-1600
    Video Card: GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 670 Windforce OC
    Case: COOLER MASTER HAF 922
    Mouse: Razer DeathAdder
    Keyboard: SteelSeries 7G
    Monitor: ViewSonic FuHzion X Series VX2265wm 120Hz

Connection Info:
    24Mb/s Download
    3Mb/s Upload

Logo/Character: I'd like to have my Hunter showing on the left in it's current gear with the pet Skoll http://www.wowhead.com/npc=35189 I use Lightbringer Tabard on my Hunter too it doesn't show on Armory. My Warlock with Full Tier5 with Illidan Staff on the right casting something cool like green fire :P. with links to their armorys in the info page. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...aglio/advanced this might change to http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...aglio/advanced soon cause i transfered.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...otlio/advanced

General colour scheme: I dunno I'm like really open to this maybe on the left where my Hunter is kinda a Snowy/StormPeaks outside of Ulduar type thing and than on the right where my Lock is a Black Temple Illidan Green Fire type theme... i dunno I suck at design hence why I'm asking for help lol.

Specifics/Extras: Just a Bio in the info page along with the PC Specs/Connection Info.

Hi my name is Chris Maglio I have been playing World of Warcraft on and off since it's release. I raided casually since Vanilla, but began raiding hardcore in Burning Crusade. In March 2011 I joined Blood Legion and loved high level raiding ever since. Recently made my return to high level raiding in a more casual sense with Duality. Besides WoW I've won many tournaments and competed at a pro level in multiple FPS Games. I also enjoy playing League of Legends and many other popular games.

Also would like a lil duality banner of some sort with maybe a pic of my hunter in it to cover up the chat I don't know what size is needed but i'll post a pic of my UI / Hunter / Pet to give you an idea?

http://i.imgur.com/Djmgc.jpg

I'd also like the info pages to look similuar to this
    http://www.twitch.tv/affinitiibl

With the Armory links with Class Icons / Portraits if possible.

I will pay $ for this if it's something AWESOME! D:

This is probly the worst typed description ever but meh ;/ you can work with me maybe?

I have come to an agreement for this project.
    CLAIMED.
    KM-DESIGN
    MY WORK | Twitch / Youtube / Twitter Layouts / Banners | Requests: OPEN

Quote Originally Posted by Araxie View Post
    That looks awesome, thank you so much. Really amazing job.
    Again, I'm glad you like it.

Big thanks to Geeki for the wallpaper tips. The background (which is the part I usually stink at) is an actual in-game screenshot I took in Jade Forest. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Caiti View Post

<snip>

This looks absolutely beautiful Caiti!
    Elveren | Aylìn

Thanks i4ni for the signature!

I'm looking for one Twitch request to do this weekend. All these shiny ones made recently have left me feeling inspired.

Examples of my work can be found by clicking the deviantArt link in my signature space.
    Use the template found in the first post.
    PM me.
    Usual blah blah blah.

I say Twitch, but I can stretch to a wallpaper. But no signatures (hated my recent ones so working on reinventing my signature style, again). Kthx.

Gotten too many PM's. No more please.
    Last edited by ELYPOP; 2012-11-08 at 01:32 PM.

Elyaan! I have a request for you. I need a logo for my twitch stream to block my chat. I want it to be of my guild <TF> of Hyjal. Here's our website: http://www.thefabled.net/

General color theme is MoP (green/yellow/a bit of purple in there). General Theme is for MoP pandas!!

As for Text: I'd like to have "The Fabled of Hyjal" be there in ninja-esque font like the one on our website.

I'm really not that creative with background images or whatnot, just make it look MoPpy! Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Flay- View Post
    Elyaan! I have a request for you. I need a logo for my twitch stream to block my chat. I want it to be of my guild <TF> of Hyjal. Here's our website: http://www.thefabled.net/

General color theme is MoP (green/yellow/a bit of purple in there). General Theme is for MoP pandas!!

As for Text: I'd like to have "The Fabled of Hyjal" be there in ninja-esque font like the one on our website.

I'm really not that creative with background images or whatnot, just make it look MoPpy! Thanks in advance.
    Send me a PM please or I'll probably forget.

Quote Originally Posted by Fhi View Post
    I'll make a signature request!

This is my char: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ord/Fhi/simple

I'd like her wearing the Cataclysmic Gladiator set (Elite one), no helm visible. Nothing fancy for her pose, just a contemplative, far-away look. If possible, a seagull on her right shoulder (where the seagull can actually balance itself). If that is not possible, then on her outstretched hand. Against a background of some part of Jade Forest during sunset, with at least a pagoda-like structure in the distance. No weapons. Just the word "~Fhi" somewhere. Oh, an 87px height too, because I'd like to include a line of text below.

Many thanks!
    Use the template found in the first post, please, or you probably won't get anything. Also, you need to be somewhat realistic about it, because you're asking for quite a lot to fit in a 500 by 87px space.

PMR:

deviantART

Posted a few weeks ago, no1 have picked it up yet. If it lacks information send me message and i will try to to my best. If you don't feel like doing the whole thing a background is enough because i can manage to make a somewhat decent offline banned and header myself.

"Hey!
    I'm looking to start streaming but i'm terrible at photoshop, and was hoping that someone here could help me

Twitch:
    What you want for you page:
    I want the whole set
    Visible text:
    On the background i want my name "Haydn", my guild "Custom" and my server "Twisting Nether". On the offline banner, it should say something like "offline" "follow to see when i go online!", As for the header it should just be a nice background with the text "Haydn"
    Logo/Character:
    It's Haydn on Twisting Nether
    General colour scheme:
    I have no idea, i'm not a artistic person. I think it would be better if you decided, would probably be better
    Specifics/Extras: I like the t12 hc gear that i have transmoged to (Volcanic Vestments), if you want to have my character on the background use that set + bulward of azzinoth.

Would be really awesome if someone had the time to do this "

Visible text: Character name, guild and server. (Pi, Dysfunction, Kel'Thuzad - US)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...uzad/Pi/simple
    Gear set: Monk Challenge Mode Set
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: I really like a lot of the close up toon profile signatures that have been posted here. So, whatever pose that would be best for that.
    General colour scheme: Cyan (General mistweaver colors)
    Any extras: I would love if a Pi symbol could be incorporated or placed strategically somewhere within the signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Xiaya View Post
    Visible text: Character name, guild and server. (Pi, Dysfunction, Kel'Thuzad - US)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...uzad/Pi/simple
    Gear set: Monk Challenge Mode Set
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: I really like a lot of the close up toon profile signatures that have been posted here. So, whatever pose that would be best for that.
    General colour scheme: Cyan (General mistweaver colors)
    Any extras: I would love if a Pi symbol could be incorporated or placed strategically somewhere within the signature.
    Claimed. Will make it once receive a reply to some questions via pm
    deviantART

Cinder Kitty with words: Got Cinder?

Could someone make this for me? Could be pretty simple I would assume.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post

Cinder Kitty with words: Got Cinder?

Could someone make this for me? Could be pretty simple I would assume.
    I'll pick it up with the sig request you sent in PM.