Quote Originally Posted by Xiaya View Post
    Visible text: Character name, guild and server. (Pi, Dysfunction, Kel'Thuzad - US)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...uzad/Pi/simple
    Gear set: Monk Challenge Mode Set
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: I really like a lot of the close up toon profile signatures that have been posted here. So, whatever pose that would be best for that.
    General colour scheme: Cyan (General mistweaver colors)
    Any extras: I would love if a Pi symbol could be incorporated or placed strategically somewhere within the signature.
    Claimed. Will make it once receive a reply to some questions via pm
    deviantART

Cinder Kitty with words: Got Cinder?

Could someone make this for me? Could be pretty simple I would assume.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post

Cinder Kitty with words: Got Cinder?

Could someone make this for me? Could be pretty simple I would assume.
    I'll pick it up with the sig request you sent in PM.

Ok, i know this might be pretty much to ask but id love to have this:
    A wallpaper for my guild.
    Res:1920x1080
    Backround: No idea at the moment.

"description"k i want me and my guild all in the picture, im our main tank so i want me to stand and block an attack, the attack is a fire text of our guild name = OPHION
    and behind me i want the rest of my guild, i will link all in our raiding teams armory below.

Me:eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/azjolnerub/Blodless/simple

eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/azjolnerub/Mor%C3%A9findiel/simple

eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/azjolnerub/Samika/simple

eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/azjolnerub/Durash%C3%A1r/simple

eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/azjolnerub/Bulkinbrah/simple

eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/azjolnerub/Drahciry/simple

eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/azjolnerub/Chicha/simple

eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/azjolnerub/Dizzye/simple

eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/azjolnerub/Heki/simple

eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/azjolnerub/Mossad/simple

Really hope some1 sees this and make it , so excited

Quote Originally Posted by Seralys View Post
    (I attempted to post here before, but I do believe I failed to do so :S , anyway, giving it another shot.)
    Hello fellow Photoshop pros! I'd like a forum sig for my Undead Mage (male). I've always been very passionate about my mage, aspecially the Frost spec. I'd be LOVE something with a frosty/icy touch to it. I'm also a big fan of the Tier 7.5 (the purple set) set on an Undead Male. (If I could decide the haircut I'd prefer the "spikes", in purple colour). I'd like to keep it clean when it comes to text, however I'd like my name to be attached to it . I hope somebody finds this interesting. I'd appreciate it A LOT.

Info:
    Name: Seralys
    Race: Undead
    (as mentioned above, I'd like to keep it clean from text, except for the name. I'd really like my name to show ^^)

I tried to describe it in detail to make it easier for you to get the idea .

PS: Don't hesitate to PM me if you find my request interesting .

Thanks in advance!
    Use the template found in the first post. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    Again, I'm glad you like it.

Big thanks to Geeki for the wallpaper tips. The background (which is the part I usually stink at) is an actual in-game screenshot I took in Jade Forest. :P
    You're welcome doll. <3 I'm glad I could help.

Another question.... Is there an alternative to WoW Model Viewer? It doesn't ever want to play well with me. Plus my latest idea involves the use of multiple models and spell effects from the model viewer. Is there any way to view multiple models in the same frame?
    For the record, my avatar image has been "temporary" for years now.

Looking for someone to make a banner for a newly formed guild

Size: 1060x200 (I think, for an enjin website)
    Visible text: Red Fury - Silvermoon EU
    Logo:I don't have a logo in mind but would be cool if you made one, featuring a bloodied axe or something similar, with initials RF somewhere.
    General colour scheme: Blood red with a dark background
    Specifics: something that will make it look furious, maybe a pair of red eyes in the night with a blood moon showing or something.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Veyne View Post
    Another question.... Is there an alternative to WoW Model Viewer? It doesn't ever want to play well with me. Plus my latest idea involves the use of multiple models and spell effects from the model viewer. Is there any way to view multiple models in the same frame?
    As far as I'm aware, there is no alternative except cutting out from screenshots and srsly, fuck that. For multiple models, you just do each model separately in WMV and then put them together in photoshop or whatever.

Machinima Studio is an alternative although it works the same way but is more complicated. The only way to get multiple models is to do them each in turn and make sure you keep them to the correct height if you have different races

||My Work || Sig by the awesome Soko! ||

Quote Originally Posted by Ammeg View Post
    The only way to get multiple models is to do them each in turn and make sure you keep them to the correct height if you have different races
    When working with multiple characters of different races, I found this incredibly helpful: http://mamaelm.deviantart.com/art/Be...hart-261461979

Quote Originally Posted by Xiaya View Post
    Visible text: Character name, guild and server. (Pi, Dysfunction, Kel'Thuzad - US)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...uzad/Pi/simple
    Gear set: Monk Challenge Mode Set
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: I really like a lot of the close up toon profile signatures that have been posted here. So, whatever pose that would be best for that.
    General colour scheme: Cyan (General mistweaver colors)
    Any extras: I would love if a Pi symbol could be incorporated or placed strategically somewhere within the signature.

It's cluttered with all that text so I made another one with just a name and symbol. Hope you like one of them

---------- Post added 2012-11-09 at 11:56 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    When working with multiple characters of different races, I found this incredibly helpful: http://mamaelm.deviantart.com/art/Be...hart-261461979
    \o/ oh em gee. Thanks for sharing!
    deviantART

Looking to get a sig made for my mistweaver monk

Visible text:Ayano - Area 52 US Horde
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/area-52/Ay%C3%A0no/simple - possibly bring out the blue in the eyes to be a bright blue
    Gear set: tier 14(blue color model)
    Helm visible: No.
    Your pose: didnt think to post a ss with a pose but ill leave it up to your awesomeness but like some others mentioned im diggin the close up looks
    General colour scheme: whatever you guys think works
    Any extras: Nothing really to add, but if you could surprise me with something nice, maybe like a "Renewing Mist" type of thing going on in the background. Also a huge thank you in advance
    Last edited by Slombie; 2012-11-09 at 11:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Slombie View Post
    Looking to get a sig made for my mistweaver monk

Visible text:Ayano - Area 52 US Horde
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/area-52/Ay%C3%A0no/simple - possibly bring out the blue in the eyes to be a bright blue
    Gear set: tier 14(blue color model)
    Helm visible: No.
    Your pose: didnt think to post a ss with a pose but ill leave it up to your awesomeness but like some others mentioned im diggin the close up looks
    General colour scheme: whatever you guys think works
    Any extras: Nothing really to add, but if you could surprise me with something nice, maybe like a "Renewing Mist" type of thing going on in the background. Also a huge thank you in advance
    Claiming this. (ETA: Tomorrow sometime)

Quote Originally Posted by Ammeg View Post
    Machinima Studio is an alternative although it works the same way but is more complicated. The only way to get multiple models is to do them each in turn and make sure you keep them to the correct height if you have different races
    Sweet. I'll give it a shot. If it doesn't work, I'll keep soldiering on with Model Viewer. Kind of had this idea of having my Priest levitating with my Psyfiend and a couple of Shadowy Apparitions ominously standing behind me with a Shadow Fiend looking like it has just been commanded to attack an enemy target. It's going to be a bitch to make sure everything stays in the right place/size/angle. =/

Sweet. I'll give it a shot. If it doesn't work, I'll keep soldiering on with Model Viewer. Kind of had this idea of having my Priest levitating with my Psyfiend and a couple of Shadowy Apparitions ominously standing behind me with a Shadow Fiend looking like it has just been commanded to attack an enemy target. It's going to be a bitch to make sure everything stays in the right place/size/angle. =/
    Without sounding like an ass, but this is one of multiple reasons why multi character wallpapers/layouts etc take so long and it's something designers in this thread have struggled with for years now. Sadly there's no 10 min fix for larger projects.

Can only speak for myself but messing with the angles etc is something I consider quite fun anyway

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Engelen View Post

Click for fullsize!

If you don't like it, I'm completely okay with it I got really tired at the end and realised when I was done that I'd be working in the wrong resolution *facedesk*
    I (think) I managed to correct it though so... yeah...
    Sorry for taking so long for a thank you just got really busy. But Just wanted to get on here and say thank you it is awesome. Nice when I close everything and see my gobby there at desktop. I finally got the helmet last night so now the pic rings true.. Thank You!

Wonderful Sig made by Torgerd

Quote Originally Posted by Engelen View Post
    Without sounding like an ass, but this is one of multiple reasons why multi character wallpapers/layouts etc take so long and it's something designers in this thread have struggled with for years now. Sadly there's no 10 min fix for larger projects.

Can only speak for myself but messing with the angles etc is something I consider quite fun anyway
    Oh no, I definitely understand. As I previously mentioned, I have educational background in graphic design and animation. I probably can achieve what I requested a few days ago myself, but there's a pretty big learning curve when working with new tools. Also, I'm no artist, so these amazing wallpapers and signatures with amazing visual effects to go with them are really impressive to me. I have an eye for aesthetics and design, but I can't fabricate my own graphics.

I was simply asking about an alternative because the learning curve is made that much worse when the software is a finicky little bastard on top of everything else. I'm sure I'd have a great deal of fun with it once I know how to use the software properly. =)

While I'm asking questions, though, what are the standard dimensions for MMO-Champ avatar and signature images. I know it will automatically resize your uploaded avatar image to the max size if it's above it, but what are the actual standards?

Oh no, I definitely understand. As I previously mentioned, I have educational background in graphic design and animation. I probably can achieve what I requested a few days ago myself, but there's a pretty big learning curve when working with new tools. Also, I'm no artist, so these amazing wallpapers and signatures with amazing visual effects to go with them are really impressive to me. I have an eye for aesthetics and design, but I can't fabricate my own graphics.

I was simply asking about an alternative because the learning curve is made that much worse when the software is a finicky little bastard on top of everything else. I'm sure I'd have a great deal of fun with it once I know how to use the software properly. =)

While I'm asking questions, though, what are the standard dimensions for MMO-Champ avatar and signature images. I know it will automatically resize your uploaded avatar image to the max size if it's above it, but what are the actual standards?
    I hear you. The model viewer can be a pain in the arse sometimes if you're unfamiliar with some of the functions and the various settings.

As for the dimensions, an avatar is 100x100 pixels with a maximum filesize of 20kb. A signature can be anything up to 500x100 pixels and a maximum of 50kb filesize.
    Full guidelines for signatures and avatars can be found in the FAQ.

Hope that is helpful to you!

Quote Originally Posted by Elmister View Post
    Sorry for taking so long for a thank you just got really busy. But Just wanted to get on here and say thank you it is awesome. Nice when I close everything and see my gobby there at desktop. I finally got the helmet last night so now the pic rings true.. Thank You!
    Thank you, I'm happy you like it ♥
    Last edited by Zojl; 2012-11-09 at 04:02 PM.

PMR: