Would love a picture (256x128) for my chatbox addon ingame(wow)!
    What i would want it to include is following;
    Name: Lambi
    Guild name: Coldforged
    Picture of my char: Eather with full tier 8,5. Gear set: (http://www.wowhead.com/itemset=-86#.) Characterhttp://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...n/Lambi/simple)
    and another thing in the picture ( you can choose what to do with all of it on your own. Artistic freedom or something! :P) (http://www.coldforged.no/img/cflogo.gif) The CF mark + gaming. Would love that. And if you feel that it would be nice, you might add "Role Leader" on it.
    Would love to get the file in TGA format to )

Really exited about this.

Kind Regards
    Lambi
    Last edited by Lambicoldforged; 2012-11-12 at 04:09 PM.

I'd do this myself, but my Photoshop skills generally lie elsewhere and I make a mess when I try and make WoW stuff. So, I shall request a signature here!

Visible text: Zarija / Fury (guild name)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Apparently I'm not allowed to post links until I post a few times, and since I'm not going to dance around making random posts to random threads until I can do so, I shall just direct you to the EU armory - Zarija, member of the guild Fury, on the Shadowsong server. Sorry I can't give a direct link. :|
    Gear set: What she's wearing will be fine, thanks
    Helm visible: Yes please!
    Your pose: Trolls are difficult to work with, so go with whatever you think looks best. She's balance, if that helps.
    General colour scheme: What works well with the armour. Pale blues, and mint green, maybe? Whatever you think works.
    Any extras: Again, whatever works. As Zari is a balance druid, Moonfire/Starfire-esque effects could look good, but really, I give artistic license. :3

Signature:
    Visible text: Kuhani, the Light of Dawn.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Here
    Gear set: Heroic Priest Tier 10, please.
    Helm visible: Nope, if possible!
    Your pose: Whichever works out the best! I'd love for a somewhat neutral pose, or perhaps casting. I leave it up to your discretion .
    General colour scheme: Dark Purple and/or Dark Red.
    Any extras: If it's possible, a light blue aura/mist would be lovely. But I really don't mind!

I'd just like to say thank you in advance, if anyone wishes to take this! I do appreciate it ^^.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannar View Post
    Signature:
    Visible text: Kuhani, the Light of Dawn.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Here
    Gear set: Heroic Priest Tier 10, please.
    Helm visible: Nope, if possible!
    Your pose: Whichever works out the best! I'd love for a somewhat neutral pose, or perhaps casting. I leave it up to your discretion .
    General colour scheme: Dark Purple and/or Dark Red.
    Any extras: If it's possible, a light blue aura/mist would be lovely. But I really don't mind!

I'd just like to say thank you in advance, if anyone wishes to take this! I do appreciate it ^^.

Gonna attempt this (Actually been working on it)

Edit : DONE

Feel Free to get someone else to attempt for you, I suck at sigs

Last edited by Thunderspeed; 2012-11-12 at 10:20 PM.

Thanks Elyaan | My Work | Requests:CLOSED

Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    Going to attempt this.

DONE:

CLICK FOR FULLSIZE

I hope you like it ::S
    Thanks a much man, I believe I jizzed alittle at it :3. You'll be getting credit as I'm placing this on Argent Archives for the Roleplay Community to see. Once again many thanks. Heres the internet cookie I promised. *gives*

Quote Originally Posted by Holymidget View Post
    Thanks a much man, I believe I jizzed alittle at it :3. You'll be getting credit as I'm placing this on Argent Archives for the Roleplay Community to see. Once again many thanks. Heres the internet cookie I promised. *gives*
    HA! I am glad you like it ^.-
    /nom noms cookie
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderspeed View Post
    Gonna attempt this (Actually been working on it)

Edit : DONE

Feel Free to get someone else to attempt for you, I suck at sigs

That's absolutely gorgeous! Thank you so much!
    Last edited by Kyranos; 2012-11-13 at 12:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannar View Post
    That's absolutely gorgeous! Thank you so much!

signature.
    visible text: brewmaster Lostcoast, too drunk to NOT tank.
    armorylink: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...stcoast/simple
    gear set: what the character is wearing.
    helm: visible
    pose: ox stance.
    color sceme: black with gold and brown thrown in.
    extras: a tavern or pub background. anything relating to beer.

Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    Going to attempt this.

DONE:

CLICK FOR FULLSIZE

I hope you like it ::S

OT:

::'C
    /snuggles Ely
    Stunning ! Any chance you could PM me with how you did those effects ?

I am starting streaming soon and would like to set up my twitch page with some nice graphics.

Twitch:
    What you want for your page: Requesting an entire set (Background, header, offline banner)

Visible text: I would like the background and offline banner to display my character's name (Beyondhope) along with my guild's name and server. (Basically don't want people thinking i'm horde). For the header i would like for it to be just my guild name and server (Nox Æterna - Anvilmar) (Æ = alt+146). I'd like to have them all themed similarly but keeping in mind that Nox Aeterna means "Eternal Darkness" in latin. i'd also like it if the header could possibly double as a header for my guild's website.

Logo/Character: As i said my guild doesn't have a guild logo yet so you can have creative license to make something cool looking (Anything but a panda theme the GM doesn't like them) As for the offline banner and background I am a human female shadow priest in full T6 with Anathema. Cant link my armory yet, due to lack of posts here, but my character is Beyondhope on US-Anvilmar. (Not female IRL so please don't make it girly) EDIT: Also don't put my character in shadowform.

General colour scheme: Eternal Darkness (again creative license open to you)

Specifics/Extras: nothing really to add here... (GM does tho sometimes have an obsession with the sky over Storm Peaks, something about the clouds and lightning and such)

Thanks in advance... I'm sure my guild will love whatever you do.

~Beyondhope
    Last edited by Ravenmyst; 2012-11-13 at 07:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Veyne View Post
    I have a 3 part request for a Wallpaper, Signature and Avatar, but they'll all be based off of the same image, if that's alright. It will all be based off of my undead priest, here is an armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ticaine/simple

I've worked up some drafts for the basic gist of what I want each of the images to be.

WALLPAPER - 1920x1080
    Roughdraft: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/43597298/WoW...paperdraft.jpg

- Visible Text: "Neuroticaine" in an all-uppercase, serif font, similar to "Copperplate Gothic," but maybe slightly more interesting, with the initial "N" larger than the rest of the letters (as though it were still capitalized), black, with a subtly white glow around the edges of the letters. Needs to have a relatively thin, black underline, that meets in the middle with a small, diamond shape
    - NO Guild or Server info necessary.

- Gearset: Tier 13 Normal (ilvl397) Priest set, with matching belt and boots (397 VP Spirit Cloth pieces), Brutal Gladiator's Salvation sheathed at side with the old +30 Spell Power enchant.

- Helm Visible: NO

- Pose: I want my character to be as close to this pose (/point emote) and angle in the linked roughdraft above as possible.

- General Color Scheme: Deep, dark red, vertical stripes, like an old wallpaper. Similar tothis, except a decent bit darker. Also, overall, I want the stripes to be thinner, and I want the pattern to be more dense, with less of the lighter red visible overall. A slightly darker, thin vignette around the edges would be a nice touch.

- Extra Requests: I want the name "Neuroticaine" in the same approximate location as it is in the roughdraft. Though I referenced Copperplate Gothic, whichever font you choose, I'd like it to be a relatively thinner, narrower font, kind of similar to the font used in the Final Fantasy logo (though obviously, no ripoffs, please.)

SIGNATURE
    Roughdraft: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/43597298/WoW...aturedraft.jpg

- All of the above applies, except crop the image approximately the same as the roughdraft image (conforming to the typical MMO-Champion signature image dimensions), and reposition the text (note, I still want an underline and diamond, I was just too lazy to add it to the signature draft). Crop it a little bit higher (less of my character at the bottom, more negative space at the top, so that my character's hand is approximately centered, vertically. Same striped background, same glow around the text, same dark vignette, etc...

Roughdraft: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/43597298/WoW...vatardraft.jpg

- Same as above as applies - same background, same vignette, though much smaller to account for the lack of space (don't want to hide my face!). NO TEXT. Kinda vaguely going for something along the lines of a typical battle.net World of Warcraft forum avatar, except still making it match the wallpaper and signature.

I know this might sound like a lot, but once you do one, the other two should be able to be done fairly quickly. It would be amazing.
    Weekly bump! Modified the original post to conform to the template on page 1 better!
    HEAVIEST: 361 lbs.
    CURRENT: 257.6 lbs.
    GOAL: Healthy 185 by end of 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarija View Post
    I'd do this myself, but my Photoshop skills generally lie elsewhere and I make a mess when I try and make WoW stuff. So, I shall request a signature here!

Visible text: Zarija / Fury (guild name)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Apparently I'm not allowed to post links until I post a few times, and since I'm not going to dance around making random posts to random threads until I can do so, I shall just direct you to the EU armory - Zarija, member of the guild Fury, on the Shadowsong server. Sorry I can't give a direct link. :|
    Gear set: What she's wearing will be fine, thanks
    Helm visible: Yes please!
    Your pose: Trolls are difficult to work with, so go with whatever you think looks best. She's balance, if that helps.
    General colour scheme: What works well with the armour. Pale blues, and mint green, maybe? Whatever you think works.
    Any extras: Again, whatever works. As Zari is a balance druid, Moonfire/Starfire-esque effects could look good, but really, I give artistic license. :3
    Claimed and done:

Hope you like it
    Requests CLOSED!

Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Claimed and done:

[link here] [link here]

Hope you like it
    Wow, that is absolutely stunning. Thank you so much! <3

Quote Originally Posted by Zarija View Post
    Wow, that is absolutely stunning. Thank you so much! <3
    You're welcome - glad you like it

Quote Originally Posted by Indi View Post
    3 week repost
    Claimed and done - took a while but managed to fit it all in - hope it's to your liking

Requests CLOSED!

Claimed and done - took a while but managed to fit it all in - hope it's to your liking

OH MY GAWD Shyama that's so frickin adorable I can barely stand it! Awesome work!

Quote Originally Posted by Chuckgnawris View Post
    Visible text: Chuckgnawris, <Inertia of Dark Iron> (Under my name please)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/dark-iron/Chuckgnawris/advanced
    Gear set: Tier 14 Normal gear
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: I would like (if possible) to have my human form on the left side, from torso up and facing right/front with my worgen form on the right hand side. (facing toward my human form, with no helm please).
    General colour scheme: I'll leave it up to you guys, you know what would look best
    Any extras: I would really like it if volley were to be in the background, but if that isnt possible, something like woodlands or huntery things would be great

Thanks in advance, also I am interested in seeing if anyone would be interested in making my guild's intros for our kill videos. Message me for more info about it, but it would include credits in all of our videos' descriptions, as well as a link to your website/armory/or anything else!
    One week repost!

You're welcome - glad you like it

WOW Shy.. looking awesome as always

OT: I dont know if anyone here is up for a challage, Iam looking for a "logo".
    Something cool, stylish & me.. if u are up for it plz tell me <3
    Requests: CLOSED ~ DeviantArt ~ In queue: 0

Ty to Shyama for Sig & Ava

Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    OH MY GAWD Shyama that's so frickin adorable I can barely stand it! Awesome work!
    I realized that I forgot to re-transmog my shoulders when I saw this, but I think it looks good with those! Looks amazing and I have to agree with Rivellana that it is frickin adorable! It's better than I had imagined it would be. Thank you so much!

I'm not able to use the sig yet on the forums, I'll add it as soon as I'm able!
    Last edited by Indi; 2012-11-13 at 06:16 PM.

Sig/Avatar

Visible text: Travex (My character's name) <Ascent> (Guild) US-Thrall (Server)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/1184/t13ss.jpg T13 example w/ arbitrary placeholder weapons
    Gear set: I would be in a black/Sha Touched version of full T13 warrior set. I would like to be dual wielding Kilrak, Jaws of Terror [H].
    Helm visible: Yes.
    Your pose: A few poses I'm fine with are in stance to charge (Profile), roar (Frontal), attacking, attacking with Raging Blow, or simply something enigmatic - given the color scheme.
    General colour scheme: In line with the Black T13 and Sha Touched weaponry, perhaps a dark, ominous background, there's plenty of freedom here as I cannot think of something terribly specific.
    Any extras: Again in line with Black T13/Sha Touched weaponry, perhaps a matching eye-glow and faint matching fire stemming from my person/armor.
    Last edited by Travex; 2012-11-14 at 02:41 PM. Reason: UPDATED W/ SCREENSHOTS