Thanks so much, Thunderspeed, you're awesome

Signature by Kenz

Hello again! Still searching for someone to make an awesome custom signature and also a wall paper! I wanted to thank the artist ahead of time, and I appreciate the work you have / are going to put into this, and especially for taking time out of your day to do this. Its really awesome what these amazing artists can do, and I will be returning soon, for my twitch page opening at the beginning of the new year.

Signature:
    This is a bit different, but I don't think it would be too different from a WoW model viewer. I'm an extremely heavy Dota player, and would love to set up something for my favorite hero, Squee Spleen, & Spoon. In general, I'm looking for the picture of the Goblin Techies, and only to be followed by explosions, the "bow to the hunter."

Image:
    http://i.imgur.com/j9wac.jpg or if you find something that would look better for the Goblin Techies, or "Squee, Spleen, and Spoon" that you may think look better, than use that one! I found this one to be the easiest, and probably the best to work with.

Visible text:
    "Squee, Spleen, and Spoon" as main text. "Pride of the Weak" as the sub text.

Background:
    I'm really looking for an explosive background, with the "hot" colors. As much as variety as possible, would be amazing!

Extra:
    As much explosions as possible! Perhaps none of the same size? Whatever you may think will work, go for it!

Size:
    Originally, I'd like one that is a tad bit larger, in order to fit with the picture & such, but I'd also like perhaps a screenshot? or a crop that fits the size criteria for MMO - Champion. I don't really care what size, just whatever you think is best!

---------------------------------------------

Wallpaper:
    Okay, so now this a rather challenging request, and I'm looking for anyone "up to the challenge" I guess, because this is something that I have thought of doing, and attempted doing for a long time, but I'm personally not skilled enough, so I thought I'd throw this up there, seeing if anyone would give this a shot. If not, I'll be good with the signature, that is what I'm really after

Picture:
    A boy and a Girl.

Colour Scheme:
    I'm looking to do something along the lines of a blueish sky, and the "Twins" bathing in a yellow light, and from there be a gradience, to the corners, which I'd like to be pitch black. I'd like the " Twins' " radiance with light, preferably something along the color of yellow. From there, I'd like anything that would look just as good, like particles (shapes) throughout the sky, as it slowly fades to darkness in the four corners.

Visible Text:
    Main Text - Gemini
    Sub Text - The Twins

Resolution:
    1366 x 768

Once again, I can't help but to repeat, thank you so much for doing this, and I really appreciate it. I hope someone will be able to help me with this, and I'm sure whoever will do an amazing job. Have a good night, y'all!

- Rigsby (Domex)
    Last edited by Domex Tyranny; 2012-11-18 at 01:20 AM.

PMR:

---------- Post added 2012-11-17 at 08:41 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    Aryiana, this is just frakin' gorgeous. I love the pink and the look on the panda's face. It almost makes me want to race change some of my other characters to pandas so I can have more. MOAR PANDAS!
    Thanks Riv
    Its one of my best and faves too. . .
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Aryiana View Post
    PMR:

---------- Post added 2012-11-17 at 08:41 AM ----------

Thanks Riv
    Its one of my best and faves too. . .

TY so much Aryiana for the youtube background and twitter background <3 Its all so gorgeous! I just love them!

Hello guys, I would like to request an art set for my twitch channel. This is exclusivly for League of Legends streams. I know this is alot of work so including your sig or paraff in the art is fine by me. I will post a thank you in my channel subscription too.

What you want for you page: I would like a full matching set, background, header and offline banner.
    Visible text: "Lowerpug"
    Logo/Character: I mainly play Jungle or solo Top. Please limit and include only the characters: Fiddlesticks, Yorick, Skarner. Baron or dragon is okay to include.
    General colour scheme: Just something that you think that fits.
    My Twitch link: http://www.twitch.tv/lowerpug

I would like to request a Twitch Background, Banner, and Offline Image if anyone will make these for me!

Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/lohkan
    What you want for you page: Background, Banner, and Offline Image
    Visible text:
    • For Background: Just my character name (Lohkán) and the Guild name (Big Crits)
    • For Banner: Just my character name (Lohkán)
    • For Offline Image: Just something that says Offline.
    Logo/Character: http://imgur.com/b8BDi,ux3mf#0 (These are two guild logos. One is high res and the other is small) - I would also only like the logo in the Banner please.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...3%A1n/advanced - My current transmog gear is the gear I would like to have displayed
    General colour scheme: I would like some color scheme with a light nature feeling to it. Use your imagination and surprise me!
    Specifics/Extras: Nothing specific. I'm not too picky, so take my requests how you will and do whatever you see in your head that you think would look great!

Feel free to tag your art as well, let everyone see it!

---------- Post added 2012-11-17 at 11:32 AM ----------

I am posting this for a guildy because he is not able to post links, for some odd reason, anyway, here is what he asked from a signature artist:

Visible text: Junified

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ified/advanced

Gear set: I wear T11 Heroic set for Deathknight.

Helm visible:No
    Your pose: I wish for my weapon to be at full cleave if u can right before the rise up. if that wont do then melee idle is ok.

General colour scheme: Darkness/dark purple on left. Flames fed from ace's right arm and body on left. the flames i want to fade to darkness ass they progress to the left at my name.

Any extras: I would like my dk portrait to the left my name in the bottom mid and a portrait of Flame Fist Ace http://i.imgur.com/0KRJS.jpg or http://i.imgur.com/sF9EO.jpg (one Piece) on the right.
    Please feel free to pm me anytime about the request.
    Last edited by xXsoftcoreXx; 2012-11-17 at 11:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulatomten View Post
    A Wallpaper Request, links are underlined
    Resolution: 1920x1080 1080p

Visible text: "A wound that'd make an ordinary man unconscious... I won't lose to it. A wound that would kill an ordinary person... I won't lose to it!"
    And somewhere the name Shinjoi

Armory link/Facial screenshot:
    Hairstyle & Eyecolor: tinyurl.com/8nmyo3s (Backside)
    tinyurl.com/9rxtgsw (Infront)
    And heres my Armory: tinyurl.com/8q4pe8o

Gear set:
    I whould like it being my current transmog(tinyurl.com/9lncl8f)

Helm visible: No head

Your pose: I whould like to see my characer sitting and meditating(tinyurl.com/8w9kww8)(if possible not flying or the green glow in the hands)) infront of the swords(Look next point)

General colour scheme: I whould like a scen like this screenshot (tinyurl.com/9tue4xn) with 2 swords(tinyurl.com/8goorzo) struck in the ground like (tinyurl.com/4qy76d)

Thank you in advance
    I didn't see anyone created this one. So I did it. Even if you have any better at least I had fun while creating this :P

Click to enlarge

Last edited by TyrickEU; 2012-11-17 at 11:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TyrickEU View Post
    I didn't see anyone created this one. So I did it. Even if you have any better at least I had fun while creating this :P

Click to enlarge

This is a really excellent work.

Hello people,

After joining this section of MMO-Champion and making signatures for some people i had to quit making them for a while due to issues in real life.
    Since i resolved all this issues i have enough time to make signatures again and taking PM requests officially again!

I'm glad to be back and seeing you guys make amazing things and that really inspires me to do so aswell! Keep it coming and hope to see some requests flowing in my inbox!

Kenz
    Requests OPEN| My work! | |
    I'm not gonna be bothered with not enough information in requests. Currently not making Twitch Backgrounds

Would love an Signature!

Visable text:
    Name: Lambi
    Guild: Coldforged
    Theese things is what i want to see on the signature!
    (Char name and guild. And if it will fitt nicely in the picture you can add on "Roleleader" text to)
    Healm Visable: Yes please.
    The pose for my char is not that important for me. Choose what you think will be cool !
    The coloring should fit with the tier. (Red,yellow, orange etc.)
    And i really want something from my guild to be shown.
    Something like www.coldforged.no/img/cflogo.gif (Please just make something cool about it that will fit in!)
    Armory link: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/auchindoun/Lambi/simple
    Model:http://www.wowhead.com/itemset=670#modelviewer:1+0

Hoping for positiv response!

Quote Originally Posted by Lambicoldforged View Post
    Would love an Signature!

Visable text:
    Name: Lambi
    Guild: Coldforged
    Theese things is what i want to see on the signature!
    (Char name and guild. And if it will fitt nicely in the picture you can add on "Roleleader" text to)
    Healm Visable: Yes please.
    The pose for my char is not that important for me. Choose what you think will be cool !
    The coloring should fit with the tier. (Red,yellow, orange etc.)
    And i really want something from my guild to be shown.
    Something like www.coldforged.no/img/cflogo.gif (Please just make something cool about it that will fit in!)
    Armory link: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/auchindoun/Lambi/simple
    Model:http://www.wowhead.com/itemset=670#modelviewer:1+0

Hoping for positiv response!
    Working on it.

Youtube layout request:

... and with that, I think I'm done with all the requests I had. If someone feel skipped, please let me know! Had a crazy busy week which is one of the reasons why I had to withdraw myself from the thread for a bit.
    imperfection is beauty, madness is genius
    and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring

my work | sig tutorial | requests: closed

Quote Originally Posted by Key Master View Post
    Full Package Project.

Twitch layout. Info box close up.
    Twitter layout. Youtube layout.
    Nice job, KM!

I will burn your soul.

Quote Originally Posted by Lambicoldforged View Post
    Would love an Signature!

Stood in the Fire maybenotquiteasheavy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mindcloud View Post
    Please could someone make me a signature and avatar I would loooveee you forever ;D <3
    Also, if when you start you could PM me... so I know it's claimed that would be awesome.

Visible text: Melisandre
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...andre/advanced
    http://i735.photobucket.com/albums/w...712_095823.jpg
    Gear set: My transmog off the armory if possible please
    Helm visible: Surely
    Your pose: Anything is fine
    General colour scheme: Whichever goes really. I feel like it should be based around the transmog if possible. Also, I RP a little as her being the Melisandre from game of thrones, so anything that fits that would be amazing
    Any extras: not really...
    There is a 7 day cool down for requests, you posted the same request just yesterday. Just because you didn't quote your old one don't mean it's not bumping.
    Read the first post for more info in regards to this

"Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them as much."

Quote Originally Posted by Nilje View Post
    Request for banner!

Amory link; http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lishaie/simple
    No head, No cape, made in her current gear.
    Text ; Alisha - It would be nice if it could be written in a dark colour.
    The background, I would love it to be dark, maybe even creepy looking.
    REQUIRED SIZE: 590x150 pixels

There re-added it with size ) Now simple to wait for some magic.
    Received via PM, so CLAIMED

OT:

Quote Originally Posted by itzferal View Post
    Visible text: Feral (Name) Area 52 (Realm)
    Done.

CLICK FOR FULLSIZE.

I hope you like it ::]

In queue: Nilje (banner)... bigdom510 (possible signature)
    ^ expect these late tomorrow or Monday.
    Last edited by i4ni; 2012-11-19 at 01:30 PM.
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

Really sorry for the bump. Edited my last post

First and foremost: Awesome work you guys, keep it up

I was hoping I could get an MMOC signature :P

Visible text: Name: Criket / Sever: Elune / Guild: Afraid of Elementals (I would like my name for sure, all other elements I have listed are optional and at the discretion of the maker).
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Criket He is a nice guy, really.
    Gear set: I would like my transmog off the armory, if at all possible; if that's a tad much, I understand, but could we make him look a little more rugged than the monk T14? I can't get down with that, lol. I would like a tabard that matches the rest of the gear, if possible. Use your best discretion!
    Helm visible: If it's the transmog for my current helm (which looks like a bandanna), yes. If not, no. No cape for sure.
    Your pose: If at all possible, I would like a boxing stance. If not possible, just a upper body/head shot.
    General colour scheme: Black, white, greys, possibly some darker blues (it would be cool if you could recolor the shoulders from red).
    Any extras: I pretty much trust the majority of designers here; most of the work I have seen is amazing and I look forward to my own signature

Thank you!
    Last edited by tehnerdbox; 2012-11-17 at 08:42 PM.

I'm not sure if there's a cooldown between requesting a signature (which I did a few days' ago), and then requesting a wallpaper, but if there is please let me know and I'll be happy to wait a few more days! =)

Resolution: 1366x768, please!
    Visible text: I would like two characters on this wallpaper, so the names Jaedÿn (the warlock) and Askarí (the paladin), please. If you can't get the funny letters in, feel free to leave them just as normal.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot:
    Paladin: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...C3%AD/advanced
    Warlock: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...3%BFn/advanced
    Gear set:
    For Askarí, I would like the Tier 5 (Crystalforged) set, with this belt, these boots, this shield, and this mace! =)

For Jaedÿn, I would love her to have the spiky set she's already wearing but with these gloves, this belt and this staff, please! =)
    Helm visible: I'd prefer both helms to be hidden please.
    Your pose: For the warlock, I would like her shown casting something like Shadow Bolt, and for the paladin, I'd like a melee pose so that both the weapon and the shield are visible.
    General colour scheme: If possible, I'd like to have contrasting schemes, to reflect that one character is a cruel, fel-magic user, and the other is a stern, stalwart protector of the Light, though if possible, able to show that they are both members of the same race. Blacks and reds for the warlock, and pale purple/glowing lights for the paladin (and if possible, if you could show the glow and the sigil for Seal of Righteousness being cast, that'd be fantastic!)
    Any extras: I'll leave this entirely down to whoever would like to possibly claim this. Anything that you think would make it look great!

Thanks a lot to anyone who may wish to do this, and if I should wait a few more days since I requested a signature nearly a week ago, just let me know. =)

Sig by Shyama!

Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    Received via PM, so CLAIMED

OT:

Done.

CLICK FOR FULLSIZE.

I hope you like it ::]

In queue: bigdom510 (possible signature, still waiting on template PM), Nilje (banner)
    ^ expect these late tomorrow or Monday.
    I LOVE IT! I can't believe how sick this looks and you did an awesome job with my Rogue's hair. Thank you very much

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don't...