1. #42661
    Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    Received via PM, so CLAIMED

    OT:



    Done.


    CLICK FOR FULLSIZE.

    I hope you like it ::]

    In queue: bigdom510 (possible signature, still waiting on template PM), Nilje (banner)
    ^ expect these late tomorrow or Monday.
    I LOVE IT! I can't believe how sick this looks and you did an awesome job with my Rogue's hair. Thank you very much


    There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don't...

  2. #42662
    High Overlord Kenz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Netherlands, Rotterdam
    Posts
    108
    Quote Originally Posted by nerdbox View Post
    First and foremost: Awesome work you guys, keep it up

    I was hoping I could get an MMOC signature :P


    Visible text: Name: Criket / Sever: Elune / Guild: Afraid of Elementals (I would like my name for sure, all other elements I have listed are optional and at the discretion of the maker).
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Criket He is a nice guy, really.
    Gear set: I would like my transmog off the armory, if at all possible; if that's a tad much, I understand, but could we make him look a little more rugged than the monk T14? I can't get down with that, lol. I would like a tabard that matches the rest of the gear, if possible. Use your best discretion!
    Helm visible: If it's the transmog for my current helm (which looks like a bandanna), yes. If not, no. No cape for sure.
    Your pose: If at all possible, I would like a boxing stance. If not possible, just a upper body/head shot.
    General colour scheme: Black, white, greys, possibly some darker blues (it would be cool if you could recolor the shoulders from red).
    Any extras: I pretty much trust the majority of designers here; most of the work I have seen is amazing and I look forward to my own signature

    Thank you!
    Claimed! and working on it.
    Requests OPEN| My work! | |
    I'm not gonna be bothered with not enough information in requests. Currently not making Twitch Backgrounds

  3. #42663
    Quote Originally Posted by TyrickEU View Post
    I didn't see anyone created this one. So I did it. Even if you have any better at least I had fun while creating this :P

    Click to enlarge
    Thank you. I have no words how great this looks.

  4. #42664
    High Overlord Kenz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Netherlands, Rotterdam
    Posts
    108
    Quote Originally Posted by nerdbox View Post
    First and foremost: Awesome work you guys, keep it up

    I was hoping I could get an MMOC signature :P


    Visible text: Name: Criket / Sever: Elune / Guild: Afraid of Elementals (I would like my name for sure, all other elements I have listed are optional and at the discretion of the maker).
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Criket He is a nice guy, really.
    Gear set: I would like my transmog off the armory, if at all possible; if that's a tad much, I understand, but could we make him look a little more rugged than the monk T14? I can't get down with that, lol. I would like a tabard that matches the rest of the gear, if possible. Use your best discretion!
    Helm visible: If it's the transmog for my current helm (which looks like a bandanna), yes. If not, no. No cape for sure.
    Your pose: If at all possible, I would like a boxing stance. If not possible, just a upper body/head shot.
    General colour scheme: Black, white, greys, possibly some darker blues (it would be cool if you could recolor the shoulders from red).
    Any extras: I pretty much trust the majority of designers here; most of the work I have seen is amazing and I look forward to my own signature

    Thank you!
    I hope you like it;
    Requests OPEN| My work! | |
    I'm not gonna be bothered with not enough information in requests. Currently not making Twitch Backgrounds

  5. #42665
    it seems i'm in the market for a new signature as mine seems to have been to big (curious, is the size requirement including text in the signature, like, not the text that's in the image, but like armory links etc) anyway!

    Signature:
    Visible text:
    Monari
    <Sparkle Magic>
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Monari/simple
    Gear set: the set my mage is in is perfect <3 the MSV cloth set
    Helm visible: yes
    Your pose: Artist's choice
    General colour scheme: I'm a fire mage, so something fiery (not necessarily red fire, since my mage has the red streak in her hair, with red gear, could get to be too much red, so something contrasting could work)
    Any extras: Include anything you desire (within reason) if you desire so long as it doesn't clutter :P. oh, and an avatar would be great too! thanks so much in advance

    any further questions can be directed to me via PM

  6. #42666
    Moderator Rivelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Fallen from Heaven
    Posts
    4,439
    Quote Originally Posted by angelx7x View Post
    it seems i'm in the market for a new signature as mine seems to have been to big (curious, is the size requirement including text in the signature, like, not the text that's in the image, but like armory links etc) anyway!
    I'm pretty sure that the sig you had previously was within the size requirements, it was the fact that you had three lines of text around it that made it too big. One small line of text above or below is usually okay, three isn't.

  7. #42667
    Quote Originally Posted by Phang View Post
    Goodevening,

    Love how all the wallpapers are beeing created .. something that i don't think i could ever do by myself.

    so I would like to ask if someone can create a wallpaper for me.
    I will be asking some old school stuff Hope you don't mind.
    Anyway here we go...
    Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1600 x 900
    Visible text: Bloodsail Admiral Phangie (and the guild name underneath : Yaarrgghh )
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu. battle. net/wow/en/character/saurfang/Phangie/simple
    Gear set: Tier 3 with Thunderfury and the shield from blackwing Lair
    Helm visible: Yes pls
    Your pose: blocking a blow from Ragnaros
    General colour scheme: euhm .. the colours from MC
    Any extras: I would like so it looks like I'm tanking Ragnaros .. a little Goblin versus the giant Ragnaros with his hammer etc .. :-)
    Thats how I started my wow carrier would love if it could be recreated :-) (well i was a gnome back then but still )

    Hope this is all that you need if you have anymore question just PM me Thanks
    Hi again,

    Nobody has picked this up yet so here is my 2 weekly bumb
    If i need to change something let me know

    Thanks again and waiting patiently

    Grts
    Phang

  8. #42668
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenz View Post
    I hope you like it;
    This is awesome! Thank you so much The colors turned out perfect!
    Last edited by tehnerdbox; 2012-11-18 at 03:44 AM.

  9. #42669
    High Overlord Holymidget's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Good ole' United Kingdom
    Posts
    196
    Visible text: Visible Text I'd like is: Order of the Pale Blade and then Tuhok above it, much like ingame name tags.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...n/Tuhok/simple
    Gear set: I'd like him to be using the Stormforge set please. Here is a link if your unsure which that is:
    http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=1300
    Helm visible: No thank you.
    Your pose: The pose is totally up to you as the artist. As a guideline I'd like him to look tough.
    General colour scheme: The colour of baige would be nice with a darkened boarder.
    Any extras: Be creative here. I'm not overly fussed on extras. Yet whatever would make it look more awesome would be loved.

    Many thanks guys. And keep the art up!
    (yes I keep race changing my chars.... I'm kinda like a woman when it comes to that. You know shoe shopping stereotype :3)

  10. #42670
    Just made one for H2P:


    I will burn your soul.

  11. #42671
    High Overlord Kenz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Netherlands, Rotterdam
    Posts
    108
    Quote Originally Posted by angelx7x View Post
    it seems i'm in the market for a new signature as mine seems to have been to big (curious, is the size requirement including text in the signature, like, not the text that's in the image, but like armory links etc) anyway!

    Signature:
    Visible text:
    Monari
    <Sparkle Magic>
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Monari/simple
    Gear set: the set my mage is in is perfect <3 the MSV cloth set
    Helm visible: yes
    Your pose: Artist's choice
    General colour scheme: I'm a fire mage, so something fiery (not necessarily red fire, since my mage has the red streak in her hair, with red gear, could get to be too much red, so something contrasting could work)
    Any extras: Include anything you desire (within reason) if you desire so long as it doesn't clutter :P. oh, and an avatar would be great too! thanks so much in advance

    any further questions can be directed to me via PM
    Seems like a fun one, working on it!
    Requests OPEN| My work! | |
    I'm not gonna be bothered with not enough information in requests. Currently not making Twitch Backgrounds

  12. #42672
    Quote Originally Posted by Phang View Post
    Hi again,

    Nobody has picked this up yet so here is my 2 weekly bumb
    If i need to change something let me know

    Thanks again and waiting patiently

    Grts
    Phang
    Working on it.

  13. #42673
    High Overlord Kenz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Netherlands, Rotterdam
    Posts
    108
    Quote Originally Posted by TyrickEU View Post
    Working on it.
    Looking forward to it, seemed like a difficult request!

    Meanwhile finished a request:
    Last edited by Kenz; 2012-11-18 at 12:31 PM.
    Requests OPEN| My work! | |
    I'm not gonna be bothered with not enough information in requests. Currently not making Twitch Backgrounds

  14. #42674
    Over 9000! ElyPop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Chelmsford, Essex.
    Posts
    9,679
    Kenz, the filesize on that signature is far too large. The limit is 50kb. If the person uses it in its current state (it's 64kb), they'll be infracted for it.

  15. #42675
    Pandaren Monk Eis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    1,880
    So, finally worked up the nerve to do another model edit. >.> Pieced together 3 poses for the belf, plus the wings.



    And now I can finally sleep!


    Btw Engelen, was gunna post earlier but spaced out, I love love love that priest youtube you did. So awesome.

  16. #42676
    Quote Originally Posted by TyrickEU View Post
    Love it thanks !!

  17. #42677
    High Overlord Kenz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Netherlands, Rotterdam
    Posts
    108
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Kenz, the filesize on that signature is far too large. The limit is 50kb. If the person uses it in its current state (it's 64kb), they'll be infracted for it.
    Fixed, Thanks for pointing it out.
    Requests OPEN| My work! | |
    I'm not gonna be bothered with not enough information in requests. Currently not making Twitch Backgrounds

  18. #42678
    Brewmaster Sleepykin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Molly
    Posts
    1,307
    Quote Originally Posted by Eis View Post
    Btw Engelen, was gunna post earlier but spaced out, I love love love that priest youtube you did. So awesome.
    Thank you very much! It took some time to figure out how to make a decent shadowform, that thing is a b*tch.

    And welcome back, Kenz!
    There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard word, and learning from failure. - Colin Powell

  19. #42679
    Quote Originally Posted by Phang View Post
    Hi again,

    Nobody has picked this up yet so here is my 2 weekly bumb
    If i need to change something let me know

    Thanks again and waiting patiently

    Grts
    Phang
    Done


    Hope you like it

  20. #42680
    High Overlord Kenz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Netherlands, Rotterdam
    Posts
    108
    Quote Originally Posted by Engelen View Post
    And welcome back, Kenz!
    Thank you!
    Requests OPEN| My work! | |
    I'm not gonna be bothered with not enough information in requests. Currently not making Twitch Backgrounds

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •