1. #42761
    Quote Originally Posted by Domex Tyranny View Post
    Signature:
    This is a bit different, but I don't think it would be too different from a WoW model viewer. I'm an extremely heavy Dota player, and would love to set up something for my favorite hero, Squee Spleen, & Spoon. In general, I'm looking for the picture of the Goblin Techies, and only to be followed by explosions, the "bow to the hunter."

    Image:
    http://i.imgur.com/j9wac.jpg or if you find something that would look better for the Goblin Techies, or "Squee, Spleen, and Spoon" that you may think look better, than use that one! I found this one to be the easiest, and probably the best to work with.

    Visible text:
    "Squee, Spleen, and Spoon" as main text. "Pride of the Weak" as the sub text.

    Background:
    I'm really looking for an explosive background, with the "hot" colors. As much as variety as possible, would be amazing!

    Extra:
    As much explosions as possible! Perhaps none of the same size? Whatever you may think will work, go for it!

    Size:
    Originally, I'd like one that is a tad bit larger, in order to fit with the picture & such, but I'd also like perhaps a screenshot? or a crop that fits the size criteria for MMO - Champion. I don't really care what size, just whatever you think is best!
    Must be a day for fiddling i4ni (great result btw <3) because I've been fiddling with this one. Had no idea what I was doing but posting anyway - if these are not what you had in mind, please repost - as I said, this was just experimental

    Non-MMO:


    MMO size:
    Requests CLOSED

  2. #42762
    PMR



    Signature by the awesome Winter Blossom

  3. #42763
    Epic! Aveline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Wrapped in a blanket burrito.
    Posts
    1,596
    Freakin' fell in love with this wallpaper. Job well done, I'm sure the requester is extremely happy with the result!

    | Sig by Shyama <3 | Playing: FFXIV: ARR, Pillars of Eternity, SWTOR |

  4. #42764
    New Kid Zaelsino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Bristol, England
    Posts
    14,310
    That's gorgeous. Love the hand placement.

  5. #42765
    Grunt Siltar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Yucca Valley, Ca
    Posts
    18
    Looking for a sig

    Visible text:
    Siltaro
    Fruari Mortificatio

    Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ltaro/advanced
    Gear set: Transmog set off the Armory
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Caster Pose
    General colour scheme: Fire Magey( if thats even a word lol)
    Any extras: Rusted Proto drake in Background

    Thanks

  6. #42766
    Really gorgeous wallpaper TyrickEU

    resists urge to call you "Tricky" ^.-
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

    l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

  7. #42767
    Thanks for the kind words guys :)


    Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    resists urge to call you "Tricky" ^.-
    ;_;


    Signature by the awesome Winter Blossom

  8. #42768
    Quote Originally Posted by TyrickEU View Post
    ;_;
    ::'O
    no no no!
    no sad face

    /tackles with hugs
    /showers with cookies

    i'm sorry ::[
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

    l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

  9. #42769
    Dreadlord Geekissexy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Inside Your Monitor
    Posts
    966
    Quote Originally Posted by Andelormon View Post
    This is absolutely amazing! <3
    Aw! I'm glad you like it! I'll have your second one finished ASAP. Hopefully today actually.....

  10. #42770
    Fluffy Kitten Rivelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Virginia Beach, VA, USA
    Posts
    6,639
    Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    /showers with cookies
    That made me visualize taking a shower of cookies. I like that thought.

  11. #42771
    Blademaster Domex Tyranny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Texas, United States
    Posts
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Must be a day for fiddling i4ni (great result btw <3) because I've been fiddling with this one. Had no idea what I was doing but posting anyway - if these are not what you had in mind, please repost - as I said, this was just experimental

    Non-MMO:


    MMO size:
    Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!
    This turned out awesome. Way better than what I had imagined originally! I absolutely love it

  12. #42772
    High Overlord Kenz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Netherlands, Rotterdam
    Posts
    108
    Made this for myself after getting some help from Geekissexy;

    Requests OPEN| My work! | |
    I'm not gonna be bothered with not enough information in requests. Currently not making Twitch Backgrounds

  13. #42773
    Dreadlord Geekissexy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Inside Your Monitor
    Posts
    966
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenz View Post
    Made this for myself after getting some help from Geekissexy;

    I adore warlocks - and your interpretation here rocks me. :3

  14. #42774
    Over 9000! ELYPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    9,760
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenz View Post
    Made this for myself after getting some help from Geekissexy;
    Had a spare minute or so, so here's a little critique: Don't forget to hide the hair when equipping helms. And there's a weird purple triangle under the name, right at the bottom. It didn't look intended to me.

    Otherwise, good job.

  15. #42775
    High Overlord Kenz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Netherlands, Rotterdam
    Posts
    108
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Had a spare minute or so, so here's a little critique: Don't forget to hide the hair when equipping helms. And there's a weird purple triangle under the name, right at the bottom. It didn't look intended to me.

    Otherwise, good job.
    Thanks for the feedback!
    Requests OPEN| My work! | |
    I'm not gonna be bothered with not enough information in requests. Currently not making Twitch Backgrounds

  16. #42776
    Super Moderator Elysia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Baylife
    Posts
    11,315
    Quote Originally Posted by TyrickEU View Post
    This is gorgeous, but I just have one snag that I thought I'd mention. I'm not sure if you meant to leave the female belfs underwear showing like that. With that dress model, it's hidden automatically in-game, but you'd need to turn it off manually in WMV. Love the concept, though.

    It's not an accident that
    no one hears your cries


    Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

  17. #42777
    Quote Originally Posted by TyrickEU View Post
    Working on it.
    And it's done!

    Love it! Especially the background! I think it goes well with my baby panda being in the picture =D Thank you so much!

  18. #42778
    This request is for a new wallpaper for my phone, despite the fact that (hopefully soon but not entirely sure) i'll be getting a new phone. It's also not of my character, which seems to be a new trend for me :P. I'd like it to be of Tsulong (day and night)

    Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 240x400
    Visible text: No text :P
    Your pose: Put Tsulong (both forms) in a pose of your choosing, something exciting, yet fitting for the medium. (Perhaps twisting, or arranged in some sort of yin yang if possible)
    General colour scheme: Something fitting for Tsulong's forms, so Gold and black (gold with night version, black with day)
    Any extras: No extras, given the limited size
    Last edited by angelx7x; 2012-11-24 at 03:58 AM.

    Signature by Kenz

  19. #42779
    Shameful Bump for a Twitch Request:

    Overall theme I'd like to go with something very MoP-ish (green/yellow/white, colors scheme)

    Header: (text) Flayz: The Naked Raider! (background) I would like something bright greenish/yellowish with Pandaria styled text as it shows on WoW's website.

    Background: Same MoP style/theme. I really like the twitch request you've made with his/her char off to one side. Here's my armory for reference. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Flayz/advanced However, I would like to just be in undies! (Goes with the header sorta). For some reason I just really like this picture: http://i.usatoday.net/communitymanag...816x-large.jpg So if you could give me that kiknd of setting (if it's possible?) with the same kind of hat; would be awesome.

    Body: Same MoP style/theme. Text: Hey the name is Flayz (is there a way to make my name a link to my armory?)! I've been raiding as a priest since Vanilla with brief hiatus to a tree during WoTLK! Outside of WoW I love playing sports and am an avid Crossfitter (ask me for general health tips!)

  20. #42780
    Quote Originally Posted by Flay- View Post
    Shameful Bump for a Twitch Request:

    Overall theme I'd like to go with something very MoP-ish (green/yellow/white, colors scheme)

    Header: (text) Flayz: The Naked Raider! (background) I would like something bright greenish/yellowish with Pandaria styled text as it shows on WoW's website.

    Background: Same MoP style/theme. I really like the twitch request you've made with his/her char off to one side. Here's my armory for reference. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Flayz/advanced However, I would like to just be in undies! (Goes with the header sorta). For some reason I just really like this picture: http://i.usatoday.net/communitymanag...816x-large.jpg So if you could give me that kiknd of setting (if it's possible?) with the same kind of hat; would be awesome.

    Body: Same MoP style/theme. Text: Hey the name is Flayz (is there a way to make my name a link to my armory?)! I've been raiding as a priest since Vanilla with brief hiatus to a tree during WoTLK! Outside of WoW I love playing sports and am an avid Crossfitter (ask me for general health tips!)
    Flay, just so you know...no one is taking Twitch requests until after the new layout is released. Engelen posted about it a few pages back

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-23 at 09:17 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Vanthem View Post
    Not exactly sure what it is called, but I would like to get a "banner" to cover up my chat during a stream. I am using Xsplit/Twitch if that makes any difference.

    Banner:

    Size: Taking the Panel Size from my Elv UI Config, its currently 213 in Height, and 414 in Width. I do not mind if its a tad bigger, but please do not go any smaller than this.

    Visible text: Vanntastic (Toon name), <Silly Hats Only> (Guild Name), Horde (Faction), Combat Rogue (Spec) and Kil'Jaeden (Realm). For the font, I would like everything to be in Continuum Medium if possible.

    Logo: Not needed.


    General colour scheme: I would like the color theme to blend around Blue/Black/White with the Blue being the main color similar to my Rogues transmog.


    Specifics: I would love for to have a picture of my Rogue in his current transmog set as shown in my signature with the theme and etc built around it.

    My Rogues Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...astic/advanced

    Any questions, or clarification needed, please don't hesitate to PM me!

    EDIT: Would also love an Avatar with just my Rogue, and a signature with my Rogue and his name with the same themes and etc as posted above.

    Thank you!!
    Also, this was PM'd to me so I will claim it.
    Last edited by i4ni; 2012-11-24 at 05:14 AM.
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

    l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •