I skimmed through a bit trying to find an answer before I posted, but I wasn't able to find anything.

Has anyone been able to plug in Challenge mode gear properly in WMV?

Quote Originally Posted by Tygera View Post
    I skimmed through a bit trying to find an answer before I posted, but I wasn't able to find anything.

I don't believe so. The only sets that show up in "item sets" are the normal t14.
    The files for all other MoP gear has to be searched for manually under "item"

If anyone else knows more info, please prove me wrong <3
    Last edited by i4ni; 2012-11-28 at 10:37 PM.
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    I don't believe so. The only sets that show up in "item sets" are the normal t14.
    The files for all other MoP gear has to be searched for manually under "item"

If anyone else knows more info, please prove me wrong <3
    Thanks for the reply. =) And BTW, your very recent panda wallpaper is beyond breathtaking! Well done! =D

Quote Originally Posted by KeirAdish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KeirAdish View Post
    Hi, I'd like to request a signature, avatar, and twitch background... :S
    A lot of work :S

Signature:
    Visible text: Just the name Kéirà (funny symbols and all. Codes are 0233 and 0224 with the alt key held and number lock on.)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...r%C3%A0/simple
    Gear set:
    http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=1226
    (No weapon or shield)
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Bowing
    General colour scheme: Background clear preferably, so that whatever background its on that's all you see.
    Any extras: Some Burgundy and black aura emanating from her.
    Think http://www.justpushstart.com/wp-cont...nfamous-1.jpeg
    just darker

Twitchnow youtube)
    What you want for your page: Dark with Sha Energy
    Visible text: Name, Same as signature.
    Logo/Character: (Two characters)
    1:
    http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=1226
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=73468
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=73459/ca...adiators-gavel

2:
    http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=763
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=3854

General colour scheme: Something dark, darker than deepholm, but not just pure black...
    and burgundy and black energy radiating off the cataclysmic set character.
    and blue(dark but not too dark) and white energy radiating off the ruthless set character.

Specifics/Extras: Not sure if its possible but what I'd like is for them to be standing on either side facing outwards, the ruthless set with sword drawn but loosely held kinda like: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-6JwgAV4c03...600/ichigo.png
    and the other one with same way with the Gavel to the front and shield the backish.

Avatar: Just the Paladin(holy) Cataclysmic head with a red glow where the eyes would be and a little bit of that dark energy that was previously mentioned.

Please feel free to ask as many questions as you need as I'm not sure if I described what I want very well... :S

*bumping after week*

However I am changing that twitch background to a youtube background if you don't mind.

Bumping for the second week a day early as I wont be able to post tomorrow and probably not the day after unless I get lucky and can connect on my phone at work.

PMR:

click for fullsize.
    This is beautiful! Love it <3

Quote Originally Posted by Rokugan View Post
    Visible text: Rokugan (Character Name) and Sacrifice (Guild)
    Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Rokugan/simple
    Facial screenshot: Worgen
    Gear set: Warrior Tier 14
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Action shot with weapon swinging or pointing towards screen
    General colour scheme: black and green or grey and green
    Any extras: not picky anything badass looking
    Hoping nobody claimed this one as I've been playing around with it

So..... claimed and done - hope you like it

PS - /wave @ Myssham - nice to see you around again
    Last edited by Shyama; 2012-11-28 at 10:17 PM.
    Requests CLOSED

Quote Originally Posted by Torgerd View Post
    Welcome Back Lora!
    Glad to hear everything sorting itself out for you, looking forward to see your work back I the thread <3
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Takizas View Post
    As Torgerd said
    Iam also happy to see you back here hun <3
    Thanks, appreciate ur chats :P

Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    /waves back - nice to seeya too

---------- Post added 2012-11-28 at 10:28 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zekie View Post
    If someone could please make me a Signature and a avatar it would be muchly appreciated!

Visible text: Name: Ezeke and the guild Svea Livgarde (guild logo can be found at media.wowstead.com/attachments/309/985/634496638134897572.png
    Armory link: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/outland/Ezeke/simple
    Gear set: shaman heroic t14.
    Helm visible: No thanks
    Your pose: Your choice
    General colour scheme: Your choice, but would be nice to have somthing that shows that I'm a shaman.

Thanks!

Claimed via PM request
    Game / Photoshop streaming: www.twitch.tv/caughtyoulookin
    | Sig requests:OPEN | Queue:1 | My Work |

Quote Originally Posted by Ygami01 View Post
    Signature:
    Visible text: Kevin
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Hyori/advanced
    Gear set: http://www.wowhead.com/profile=35044657
    Your pose: In the stance of how my armory(Hyori) is showing. If you can. Your decision on adding the weapons from armory if it works well, if not then disregard.
    General colour scheme: Green works.
    Any extras: Hmm, not exactly sure.
    PS:::::::: Wondering if you can kind of mimic this signature--> http://i49.tinypic.com/3536uc3.png (Taking note of the Japanese symbols in the background). And make an additional one, which is two sigs(If that's alright), of what YOU think fits based on my description.
    Received via PM, so CLAIMED.

DONE:

Hope you like it x
    Last edited by i4ni; 2012-11-29 at 01:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    That is possibly the most amazing wallpaper I've seen in a long time, i4ni. I also love the transmog on the shaman (or whatever that is).

PMR:

As I mentioned in PM, I am not proficient with dual character sigs, I'm quite uncomfortable with them. However, I stared at this until my eyes were practically bleeding and I couldn't figure out where I could improve it so just let me know if you'd like any changes to it.
    Dont feel that it was bad. I realy love it. Thanks a bunch. I cant say in proper words how much i loved the work you did with it. Keep it going and thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by Tygera View Post

Gold/Blue Pala set:
    Head: Item90100
    Shoulder: Item90102
    Chest: Item90098
    Belt: Item90096
    Legs: Item90101
    Boots: Item90097
    Gloves: Item90099

Siler/Purple set:
    Chest: Item80854

Copper/Red set
    Chest: Item80877
    (only looked up pala set due to i know one with the set)

Quote Originally Posted by Myssham View Post
    Thanks, appreciate ur chats :P
    Same to you hun, u know were to find me if u need to chat :P
    Last edited by Takizas; 2012-11-28 at 11:55 PM.
    Requests: CLOSED ~ DeviantArt ~ In queue: 0

Ty to cynsacat for Sig & Ava

Quote Originally Posted by Takizas View Post
    Gold/Blue Pala set:
    Head: Item90100
    Shoulder: Item90102
    Chest: Item90098
    Belt: Item90096
    Legs: Item90101
    Boots: Item90097
    Gloves: Item90099

Siler/Purple set:
    Chest: Item80854

Copper/Red set
    Chest: Item80877
    (only looked up pala set due to i know one with the set)
    Yeah, I was able to find the items in the list (helm_leather_challengedruid_) yada yada, but is there a way to equip to a model currently? Or maybe im not savvy enough with the program.

@ i4ni: I know I said your wallpaper was great on Deviant Art, but I was skimming through the forums and was looking at it again on here and I really do adore it. You really made pandas look good. :3 And yes, on my comment saying that "it slays me" is a good thing. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    @ i4ni: I know I said your wallpaper was great on Deviant Art, but I was skimming through the forums and was looking at it again on here and I really do adore it. You really made pandas look good. :3 And yes, on my comment saying that "it slays me" is a good thing. <3
    I <3 you Geeki

Ha. I do love Pandas... I just wish Model Viewer would fix their busted hair ;;P

Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    This is beautiful! Love it <3

Hoping nobody claimed this one as I've been playing around with it

So..... claimed and done - hope you like it

YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Zeglo View Post
    I got a race change!

Signature:

Visible text: "Zeglo" and "Zul'jin"

Armory link/Facial screenshot: Armory

Gear set: Monk Tier 14 Raid Finder (Blue-colored Red Crane). If applicable: Tabard of the Lightbringer and Stylish Black Shirt.

Your pose: Offensive, single target spellcasting - shoulders and up (I think it has a smirk or something for blood elves). If another pose works better, please try it out.

General colour scheme: Electric blue/jade green = Monk colors....your discretion if something else looks better

Any extras: I'd like a subtle, little Horde symbol somewhere in the signature, preferably near my name (Similar to current sig). I would also prefer if the style is very sharp and maybe looking slightly painted.

Thanks.

And lastly, any of the sig is your discretion, so long as the general idea stays the same
    I will try this one. CLAIMED

and DONE:

OT: HI KEY!
    Last edited by i4ni; 2012-11-29 at 03:59 AM.

Just popping in to say hello guys, and that I'm still alive just been keeping busy.

Amazing work being done here, I just hope that the requesters really appreciate the work.
    Oh and artists, don't let a few bad egg requesters get you down.

Anyway, I hope you are all well.

Regards,

Key.
    KM-DESIGN
    MY WORK | Twitch / Youtube / Twitter Layouts / Banners | Requests: OPEN

I <3 you Geeki
    *huggles* Pretty monk signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Rokugan View Post
    YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you
    It feels good to be 'AMAZING' first thing in the morning!! You're welcome, so glad you like it

Quote Originally Posted by NovxSH View Post
    Signature Request:

Visible text: Character Name - Novx

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Novxjr/simple

Gear set: Warlock Challenge Mode Gold Transmog Armor.

Your pose: Standing or Shooting a spell (whichever looks better, I'll leave that up to you)

General colour scheme: Green / Black mostly (Dark, but not too dark that it takes away from the image)

Any extras: My ideas are the upper body (Head, Chest, Arms) of the character (on the right side of the sig) with some sort of aura around the warlock wearing the full Challenge Mode Xmog Armor (Betrayer Set) with the name on the left side "Novx". Thanks ahead of time for anyone who may give it a shot - PM me if anything is unclear.

-Thanks
    Novx PM'ed me about his request, so claimed and done:

Requests CLOSED

Hi there, here's my request:

What you want for you page: I'd like to have the entire twitch set if possible. Hence the artist can take his/her own time to make it. I am not a super expert of streamina and twitch, i'm just gonna start with it now, so if i miss some infos please PM me and ill hand out all the missing infos!!
    Visible text:
    Guyon the Immortal
    Guild Name : CR - Server: Darksorrow - Faction Alliance
    Raid Schedule:
    Monday \\ 19.45 - 24.00
    Tuesday \\ 19.45 - 24.00
    Wednesday \\ 19.45 - 24.00
    Thursday \\ 19.45 - 24.00
    Computer Specs: Coolermaster Cabinet Elite 431 Plus Usb3.0 · Antec High Current Gamer HCG-620M · i5-3570K 3,4Ghz · MSI Z77A-G45 "Military Class III" · MSI N670GTX · G.SKILL F3-12800CL9D-8GBXM · HD Caviar Blue 500GB + OCZ Vertex 4 128Gb · ASUS VE247H
    Plus id love to have a link to the guild webpage: www.cr-guild.com, a link (logo) to our youtube channel and a link (logos) to facebook and to twitter. Also a link to my armory (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...guyon/advanced). If you need the links ill hand em out. As i said i got no clue if u just gotta draw the logos then i map em via twitch configuration panel.

Logo/Character: This is my char: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...guyon/advanced - Jeep the mace and shield but as armor id like her to have the challenge mode transmog set, with no helm and the same cape transmogged into the onyxia one. Our website logo is kinda awful atm (if the artist wanna try and make that too i have some ideas :P).
    General colour scheme: Something dark-ish. I love the atmosphere of the original BWL so that might be the best, but im open to suggestion / artist fantasy.
    Specifics/Extras: I dont want my char to be mounted, but if you can insert these classes logo, not too big, somewhere in the page that would be awsome: mage priest drood dk hunter // these are ofc my alts. Thats an extra tho, don't go crazy over this detail.
    Well thank you to the artist that its gonna be willing to help me!
    Coolermaster Cabinet Elite 431 Plus Usb3.0 · Antec High Current Gamer HCG-620M · i5-3570K 3,4Ghz · MSI Z77A-G45 "Military Class III" · MSI MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2G · G.SKILL F3-12800CL9D-8GBXM · HD Caviar Blue 500GB + OCZ Vertex 4 128Gb · ASUS VE247H [] ASUS 1201n [] WD LIVE TV 3.0 [] iPhone 3 + iPhone 4s + iPhone 6 + iPad 4 + iPad mini

I have another request for my guild's banner since we are moving server. I really love the banner that Lilliputia made for me a while back, but unfortunately we are server transferring so a new one would be really cool to have.

Size: 1060px wide and 300px high.
    Visible text: Punished | 10-man | Horde | Frostwhisper (EU) <- should be the text
    Logo: Horde insignia somewhere
    General colour scheme: Would like the snowy mountains of Pandaria be displayed in a bit cold winter theme with soft natural colors.
    Specifics: A panda monk, like Stormstout would be very cool to have meditating on the top of a snowy mountain. But if that is hard to accomplish, leave the panda out and add "Punished" in a misty text to float somewhere on the banner.
    Mari of Punished <- RECRUITING
    Moderator of R & D | Open Raid | Youtube | My Anime list
    Quote Originally Posted by Totaltotemic View Post
    The curse of the Bear, the only tank whose active mitigation not only has RNG included, but only consists of RNG.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnillon View Post
    I have another request for my guild's banner since we are moving server. I really love the banner that Lilliputia made for me a while back, but unfortunately we are server transferring so a new one would be really cool to have.

Size: 1060px wide and 300px high.
    Visible text: Punished | 10-man | Horde | Frostwhisper (EU) <- should be the text
    Logo: Horde insignia somewhere
    General colour scheme: Would like the snowy mountains of Pandaria be displayed in a bit cold winter theme with soft natural colors.
    Specifics: A panda monk, like Stormstout would be very cool to have meditating on the top of a snowy mountain. But if that is hard to accomplish, leave the panda out and add "Punished" in a misty text to float somewhere on the banner.
    Made an attempt at this but I'm not great at banners, so if you don't like it I'll understand!

Requests CLOSED