Quote Originally Posted by Gihelle View Post
    Hey guys, I recently got the transmog I was so bent on getting (Challenge Mode!), so I'd love to request a new signature to celebrate that.

Visible text: Just my character name, Nery.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/25845834/WoW...812_164527.jpg character looks. http://dl.dropbox.com/u/25845834/s4mog.png for her face. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nd/Nery/simple if you want an armory link.
    Gear set: As I've mentioned before, Warlock Gold Challenge Mode set. Betrayer's Raiments is the name of the set, afaik.
    Helm visible: Yes.
    Your pose: Casting animation, or anything Illidan-like.
    General colour scheme: Your discretion let your creativity flow!
    Any extras: I'd like to see my 4 Verdant Spheres with me, or a Felguard, to symbolize both my specs. Spheres are preferable, please only include 1 of them.

Thanks in advance, guys.
    Because this set is amazingly awesome, I'll do this one if no one else has claims on it as of yet.
    C:

Quote Originally Posted by Ammeg View Post
    So I couldn't see that anyone had claimed this one so thought I would give it a try.

Thanks a 100.000 times love you & your work <3 but i cant see "Fouls Bane" due to my dock..

Shy.. love ure holiday spirit siggy & avatar :P <3
    Last edited by Takizas; 2012-12-01 at 11:30 AM.
    Requests: CLOSED ~ DeviantArt ~ In queue: 0

Ty to cynsacat for Sig & Ava

Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    And an updated signature for me!
    That's simply brilliant, Shy!

| Sig by Shyama <3 | Playing: SWTOR, The Secret World, Guild Wars 2 |

Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    You're welcome

And an updated signature for me!
    I will use it as soon as im able to, new on these forums so havent unlocked that option yet or something :P

Quote Originally Posted by Takizas View Post
    Thanks a 100.000 times love you & your work <3 but i cant see "Fouls Bane" due to my dock..

Doh *face palms self*

Moved it up a bit for you, does this help? http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...88-d5msh4u.png

||My Work || Sig by the awesome Soko! ||

Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    That's simply brilliant, Shy!
    Thank you both - you gave me the idea Aveline, so if anyone hates it I'll blame you! hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Sanodar View Post
    I will use it as soon as im able to, new on these forums so havent unlocked that option yet or something :P
    You need a post count of 10 before you can set up a signature, so you are almost there
    Requests CLOSED

Quote Originally Posted by Ammeg View Post
    Doh *face palms self*

Moved it up a bit for you, does this help? http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...88-d5msh4u.png
    YAY.. that is awesome.. Love it :P
    I'll make a screeny and post on my DA..

Shy.. i would like to have one of those..
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Loriana/simple
    Requests: CLOSED ~ DeviantArt ~ In queue: 0

Ty to cynsacat for Sig & Ava

Twitch page request.

Any chance to make something cute with my monk?

Visible text: Qinlingensis
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http : // eu. battle. net / wow /en /character/kazzak/Qinlingensis/advanced / http: // imageshack. us/ photo/my-images/834/wowscrnshot120112152725.jpg/
    Gear set: Armor of the Red Crane - T14 hc
    Helm visible: yes
    Your pose: Combat or meditation pose.
    General colour scheme: Nature/Organic colors, nothing too bright and dark.
    Any extras: Nothing special, maybe some water effects, and focus on beautiful panda eye's.

Thank you

iphone wallpaper:

Last edited by Zarina; 2012-12-01 at 03:15 PM.
    No multi-character requests, please.

Twitch | Deviantart

Zarina - That is gorgeous!

To all people asking for Twitch requests - They are changing their layout in a not to distant future, I think you might have a hard time finding someone that wants to do a layout for you at this point as it is quite a lot of time invested for something that will soon be unusable.
    Quote Originally Posted by RicardoZ View Post
    Comparing raiding in 2004-2006 to raiding 2007-2012 is like comparing a campfire to a light bulb.

Quote Originally Posted by Torgerd View Post
    Zarina - That is gorgeous!

To all people asking for Twitch requests - They are changing their layout in a not to distant future, I think you might have a hard time finding someone that wants to do a layout for you at this point as it is quite a lot of time invested for something that will soon be unusable.
    Thanks!
    No multi-character requests, please.

Twitch | Deviantart

Hi All an active follower but have never posted here. Hoping someone will be able to help me out with a forum sig (255 characters) and possibly an avatar (95x95 pixels)

Signature:
    Visible text: Goisin 90 Shadow Priest, achieve pts and ilvl 477 in there somewhere in somewhat larger text
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/elune/Goisin/simple (Sorry need a few more posts before I can post links)
    Gear set: Tier 14
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Mind Flay casting animation
    General colour scheme: Shadowform colorscheme if possible (Purple and Black)
    Any extras: maybe some shadow ravens or something that would look cool. Sorry I don't have more specifics but I am really open to any ideas.

Thank You in Advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarina View Post
    iphone wallpaper:

*snip*
    As Torgerd said - absolutely gorgeous! <3

Shy.. i would like to have one of those..
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Loriana/simple
    I'll see what I can do later

And voila:

If you want different wording let me know
    Last edited by Shyama; 2012-12-01 at 09:17 PM.
    Requests CLOSED

Hi, I'm curious as to whether any of the artists here take twitch.tv backgrounds as a request?

J/W Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ygami01 View Post
    Hi, I'm curious as to whether any of the artists here take twitch.tv backgrounds as a request?

J/W Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Torgerd View Post
    encase you missed it.

hey guys i could really use a banner to cover my chat in game while i stream out raid! if it would be possible could i get:

Size: i dont know the specifics but just larger to cover a 1080p default chat frame in wow.( so i can cover my chat in streams)
    Visible text: <Raiding Rainbows> of Illidan-US-Horde
    Logo: pretty much any sort of rainbow our cover page has many examples (raidingrainbow.c()m/forums/index.php)
    General color scheme: i want the general feel to be a sleek purple and black mixture
    Specifics: I could use a picture of a goblin shaman in tier 6 gear cleverly posed (at least 1 rainbow is a must)

Thanks a lot guys!

can someone put a santa clause hat on my avatar. thx u.
    Milk was a bad choice.

2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)

Looking for what would likely be a simple design for a signature with Black Butler as the theme. I'm a fanboy disgustingly enough of it and need to flaunt it!

My forum name within it, in perhaps a fanciful cursive or even old English font. I'm particularly fond of Alois so that should help further along ideas for the complete image.

If anyone would like to take this up for me I would be most thankful! I'm dreadfully lazy and unimaginative otherwise I'd probably do it myself. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    can someone put a santa clause hat on my avatar. thx u.

I added glasses because I can.

I'll see what I can do, 420, but no guarentees. I'm not artsy or anything.

PM'd my crappy attempt to him. I assume he'll be looking for someone to take a crack at it.
    Last edited by icedwarrior; 2012-12-02 at 07:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post

I added glasses because I can.

I'll see what I can do, 420, but no guarentees. I'm not artsy or anything.
    The glass add character!

Your avatar upsets me though. Never did finish Catherine... I need to stop my game jumping so much.