1. #42961
    Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    PMR:


    click for fullsize.
    As mentioned earlier im really pleased with your work. I shall never change my background ever again!

    For the person wondering what the shaman transmog is, its Engraved Set with, Radiant leggings and Naxx 25 tier shoulders. Enjoy farming xD

    edit; Might have to check if someone is interested in making me a new sig and avatar as well, since i just realised Im draenei on the ones I have atm I feel a bit annoying..
    Last edited by Maykén; 2012-11-30 at 02:00 PM.

  2. #42962
    Moderator Rivelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Castiel's Army
    Posts
    5,004
    PMR:

    WoW & WoD General Discussions and Guild Wars 2 Moderator
    ---------------------------

  3. #42963
    Signature request:
    Visible text: Sanodar
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu.bat..../wow/en/character/outland/Sanodar/simple (can't post links yet)
    Gear set: The gear i wear on armory (Malevolent Desecration elite version) you are allowed to remove tabard if you find that a better option.
    Helm visible: Yeah
    Your pose: You choose, i trust your artistic judgement over my own
    General colour scheme: Same as above
    Any extras: Same as above :P

  4. #42964
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    You're very welcome Siltar



    Claimed and done:



    Hope you like it
    Thanks its awesome! <3

  5. #42965
    Dreadlord Geekissexy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Inside Your Monitor
    Posts
    960
    Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    AMG the face! I love it. :3 And that weapon looks so badass. I love me some tigers.

  6. #42966
    Quote Originally Posted by lllwishz View Post
    Thanks its awesome! <3
    You're welcome - glad you like it

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanodar View Post
    Signature request:
    Visible text: Sanodar
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu.bat..../wow/en/character/outland/Sanodar/simple (can't post links yet)
    Gear set: The gear i wear on armory (Malevolent Desecration elite version) you are allowed to remove tabard if you find that a better option.
    Helm visible: Yeah
    Your pose: You choose, i trust your artistic judgement over my own
    General colour scheme: Same as above
    Any extras: Same as above :P
    Claimed and done:



    That's an amazing gear set you have - hope I've done it justice
    Queue 4 (Lightwel, Mindcloud, Aveline, Amandiine)

  7. #42967
    Dreadlord i4ni's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Fenris
    Posts
    847
    Quote Originally Posted by Elunetrain View Post
    It's amazing thank you so much. <3
    ^.^ I'm glad you like it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    AMG the face! I love it. :3 And that weapon looks so badass. I love me some tigers.
    TY ::'D
    I am really pleased with the way this one came out.
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAERS: CLOSED l

    l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

  8. #42968
    Mechagnome Eruionmel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Washington, USA
    Posts
    705
    Logo for my guild:

    | <Been There Downed That> - Exodar US - US 27th 16/16H |

    | PM Signature Requests: Closed | My Work | Signature Tutorial |

  9. #42969
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post

    Claimed and done:

    That's an amazing gear set you have - hope I've done it justice
    Love it, thanks!

  10. #42970
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariaxx View Post
    Heyo,

    I want to start a Signature request. I know that I'm a 0post user... I'm more a reader ;-)

    Signature:
    Visible text: Fylona (Charactername), if it's not to much than: EU-Eredar Horde (server) and <Phondrason> (guild)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http :/ /eu.battle . net/wow/de/character/eredar/ fylona/ simple
    Gear set: Like my armory Transmog (T12 Heroic Rogue)
    Helm visible: Yes please
    Your pose: If any1 could implemt my 2 Fistweapons (Claw+Tallon of the Phoenix) it would be nice.
    General colour scheme: dark violett/black like my tier set
    Any extras: -
    2Weekly Bump

  11. #42971
    Hey guys, I recently got the transmog I was so bent on getting (Challenge Mode!), so I'd love to request a new signature to celebrate that.

    Visible text: Just my character name, Nery.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/25845834/WoW...812_164527.jpg character looks. http://dl.dropbox.com/u/25845834/s4mog.png for her face. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nd/Nery/simple if you want an armory link.
    Gear set: As I've mentioned before, Warlock Gold Challenge Mode set. Betrayer's Raiments is the name of the set, afaik.
    Helm visible: Yes.
    Your pose: Casting animation, or anything Illidan-like.
    General colour scheme: Your discretion let your creativity flow!
    Any extras: I'd like to see my 4 Verdant Spheres with me, or a Felguard, to symbolize both my specs. Spheres are preferable, please only include 1 of them.

    Thanks in advance, guys.
    WoW Warlock | D3 Monk | Twitter: @NeryssaBH

    <Did it for Whitney> 14/14H recruiting exceptional players for WoD!

  12. #42972
    The Patient Ladylora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Mebane, North Carolina
    Posts
    219
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariaxx View Post
    2Weekly Bump
    I have just one in my queue, then i would like to pick this up, if thats ok?


    /Lora
    Game / Photoshop streaming: www.twitch.tv/caughtyoulookin
    | Sig requests:OPEN | Queue:1 | My Work |

  13. #42973
    Keyboard Turner Baileyjay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Groton, CT
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Baileyjay View Post
    Good morning, I'm looking for a wonderful and talented artist to create a signature for me as well as a facebook 'cover photo' of the same image.

    Visible text: Baileyjay US-Turalyon
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us battle net/wow/en/character/turalyon/Baileyjay/advanced
    Gear set: Tier 14 (blue set) Shaman
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Casting
    General colour scheme: Artist choice
    Any extras: Would like the Horde symbol incorporated somewhere near the name
    One week Bump.

  14. #42974
    Field Marshal Xiaya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Dallas, Texas
    Posts
    90
    Nevermind due to recent Twitch changes.
    Last edited by Xiaya; 2012-12-02 at 09:11 AM.

  15. #42975
    Dreadlord i4ni's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Fenris
    Posts
    847
    Quote Originally Posted by Baileyjay View Post
    Good morning, I'm looking for a wonderful and talented artist to create a signature for me as well as a facebook 'cover photo' of the same image.

    Visible text: Baileyjay US-Turalyon
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us battle net/wow/en/character/turalyon/Baileyjay/advanced
    Gear set: Tier 14 (blue set) Shaman
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Casting
    General colour scheme: Artist choice
    Any extras: Would like the Horde symbol incorporated somewhere near the name
    I will do this one.
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAERS: CLOSED l

    l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

  16. #42976
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanodar View Post
    Love it, thanks!
    You're welcome

    And an updated signature for me!
    Queue 4 (Lightwel, Mindcloud, Aveline, Amandiine)

  17. #42977
    Mechagnome Ammeg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    The Maelstrom (EU)
    Posts
    531
    Quote Originally Posted by Takizas View Post
    I dont know how long it been since i got a wallpaper.. but i wanna ask anyone of you to help me out a little with a wallpaper. ---Snip---
    Thats all.. if you have any Questions please ask and i'll do my best to answer them
    //Yours only Takizas

    So I couldn't see that anyone had claimed this one so thought I would give it a try.


    ||My Work || Sig by the awesome Soko! ||

  18. #42978
    Blademaster Indicate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Califonia
    Posts
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by Gihelle View Post
    Hey guys, I recently got the transmog I was so bent on getting (Challenge Mode!), so I'd love to request a new signature to celebrate that.

    Visible text: Just my character name, Nery.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/25845834/WoW...812_164527.jpg character looks. http://dl.dropbox.com/u/25845834/s4mog.png for her face. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nd/Nery/simple if you want an armory link.
    Gear set: As I've mentioned before, Warlock Gold Challenge Mode set. Betrayer's Raiments is the name of the set, afaik.
    Helm visible: Yes.
    Your pose: Casting animation, or anything Illidan-like.
    General colour scheme: Your discretion let your creativity flow!
    Any extras: I'd like to see my 4 Verdant Spheres with me, or a Felguard, to symbolize both my specs. Spheres are preferable, please only include 1 of them.

    Thanks in advance, guys.
    Because this set is amazingly awesome, I'll do this one if no one else has claims on it as of yet.
    C:

  19. #42979
    High Overlord Takizas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    178
    Quote Originally Posted by Ammeg View Post
    So I couldn't see that anyone had claimed this one so thought I would give it a try.

    Thanks a 100.000 times love you & your work <3 but i cant see "Fouls Bane" due to my dock..

    Shy.. love ure holiday spirit siggy & avatar :P <3
    Last edited by Takizas; 2012-12-01 at 11:30 AM.
    Requests: CLOSED ~ DeviantArt ~ In queue: 0

    Ty to Shyama for Sig & Ava

  20. #42980
    Brewmaster Aveline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Right here.
    Posts
    1,428
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    And an updated signature for me!
    That's simply brilliant, Shy!

    | RAGE. HATE. FEAR. | Sig by Shyama <3 | Playing: Guild Wars 2, SWTOR, Diablo 3 |

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •