Visible Text: Draviene
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...viene/advanced
    Gear set: Purple Judgement Set (No Helm)
    Helm: Hidden
    Your pose: /Roar
    General colour scheme: Electric Blue
    Any extras: Some blue and white lightening would be cool. I hope.

Just want it to look sick :P

Signature:
    Visible text: (Vxiv which is my charector name)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...wn/Vxiv/simple I would like to have him in kind of fire druided out, maybe kind of hell flames with a mean grin)
    Gear set: (Fire Druid Firelands set)
    Helm visible: (Rather not)
    Your pose: (I would kind of like to give him a mean look maybe some smoke like white steaming from him, with a vicious look)
    General colour scheme: ( Maybe a mixture between fire hot ret, to deep fire blue in some areas maybe a blackish backround)
    Any extras: (I am a feral druid, so my cat form and melee are really part of who i am, but being a fire druid, i kind might like a multi personality, crazy look that goes with the feral style)

Just wondered if anybody could help me out, thanks
    Can gods bleed, I mean to find out! MallSecurity MallTube

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Visible text: Mictain
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Mictain/simple Seeing as i cannot change the pose I dont like a all kinds of twisted body.
    Gear set: The T11 heroic firelord gear. I would also like Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest. If you need that in image
    Helm visible: yes showing plz. (worked Sooooo hard to get it)
    Your pose: Casting a fireball if need be.
    General colour scheme: Mostly as the artists discretion.
    Any extras: Artists choice

I had a wallpaper made bout a month or 2 ago, but I found a killer deal on a ssd that I couldn't pass up. I thought everything was backed up but apparently I forgot that folder when my storage HDD was reformatted. I went back to find the wallpaper and it was removed so sigh..I am mostly leaving this up to artists discretion mostly. I am a fire mage if that helps things..
    Last edited by Elmister; 2012-12-29 at 07:32 AM.

Wonderful Sig made by Torgerd

Signature:
    Visible text: Eulogee Alexstrasza (undead priest)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: (cant post the url) us.battle.net/wow/en/character/alexstrasza/Eulogee/advanced
    Gear set: Absolution set BT/Hyjal
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose:Open on this, casting is fine, but just want it to look good.
    General colour scheme:Want it dark blues, purples and black.
    Any extras:I would like in smaller letters then the name and server "Still Bloodboils Bitch"

Quote Originally Posted by Elmister View Post
    Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Visible text: Mictain
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Mictain/simple Seeing as i cannot change the pose I dont like a all kinds of twisted body.
    Gear set: The T11 heroic firelord gear. I would also like Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest. If you need that in image
    Helm visible: yes showing plz. (worked Sooooo hard to get it)
    Your pose: Casting a fireball if need be.
    General colour scheme: Mostly as the artists discretion.
    Any extras: Artists choice

I had a wallpaper made bout a month or 2 ago, but I found a killer deal on a ssd that I couldn't pass up. I thought everything was backed up but apparently I forgot that folder when my storage HDD was reformatted. I went back to find the wallpaper and it was removed so sigh..I am mostly leaving this up to artists discretion mostly. I am a fire mage if that helps things..
    Claiming this again. Had a chat through PM and I've agreed to take this since I disliked what I did the first time.
    Just get the fuck after it, don't be a pussy, and you'll be fine.

in this world full of people there's only one
    and if we only live once, I wanna live with you

is this thread still going or has it ended cause i would love for a banner to b made for me but am unsure of what is needed for it to b made

if it i still going what do i need to give like info,pics,stats armoury link im looking for a really personalised one and would actually need to speak directly via pm with what im after imo or do i have to wait untill someone is willing to take it on then and they will ask for what they need
    Last edited by High King Argorothiis; 2012-12-29 at 11:35 AM.
    Soon i shall awaken, soon i will be unleashed, soon our prophet will do what he know's he must and let me loose upon those who would dare call themselves my people's enemy's................my rise will bring fear to the heart of many the vengence of the draenei is coming those from draenor and beyond have not forgotten and we will show no mercy DEATH TO THE HORDE!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by High King Argorothiis View Post
    is this thread still going or has it ended cause i would love for a banner to b made for me but am unsure of what is needed for it to b made

if it i still going what do i need to give like info,pics,stats armoury link im looking for a really personalised one and would actually need to speak directly via pm with what im after imo or do i have to wait untill someone is willing to take it on then and they will ask for what they need
    Look at all of the other posts. Post what you want and they will claim.

Signature:

Visible text: Character name: Ukura - Servername: Al'Akir
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...r/Ukura/simple
    Gear set: Tier 6: Thunderheart
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Casting a healing spell with green glow around my hands, prefer a close up.
    General colour scheme: (dark) green,nature, Druid.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nuex View Post
    Visible Text: Draviene
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...viene/advanced
    Gear set: Purple Judgement Set (No Helm)
    Helm: Hidden
    Your pose: /Roar
    General colour scheme: Electric Blue
    Any extras: Some blue and white lightening would be cool. I hope.

Just want it to look sick :P
    Claimed - should be done later today
    Requests CLOSED

Hi everyone, I hope my banner request appeals to someone

Banner:

Size: 590x150 pixels (Argent Archives sized; http://www.argentarchives.org/node/123474)

Visible text: Simply the name Björk

Logo: None

General colour scheme: I'd love colours that reflected the cold blue feel of Northrend; lots of white and blue/grey; ideally like an image from Storm Peaks; with snowy peaks and a dark, foreboding sky.

Specifics: I'd love if the name 'Björk' could look very metallic, almost as if written some steel; and some icicles hanging from the letters would be the cherry on top! Also, if it is doable, a snow-storm effect would be amazing; a few snowflakes blown at a slant by a biting breeze.

Lastly here is a couple of pics;

-One of a recent commission of the character in question for an idea of the look/colour theme; http://i.imgur.com/aJVyI.jpg

-And the other of my character; http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...C3%B6rk/simple; though if putting the face into the screenshot then the helmet would ideally be this one; http://www.wowhead.com/item=37135#.

Many thanks for reading, hopefully it appeals! (This is the second request)
    "A writer who says that there are no truths, or that all truth is 'merely relative,' is asking you not to believe him. So don't." - Roger Scruton
    "I had motives for not wanting the world to have a meaning; consequently assumed that it had none, and was able without any difficulty to find satisfying reasons for this assumption." - Aldous Huxley

Thanks mountandpetlover, great job will be envy of rest of guild now

1 Week bumb and edited it some

Quote Originally Posted by Ladybob View Post
    Hello!
    I would like to to request a signature

Visible text: Akashí The Wakener, with the symbol 天
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http : / / e u . b a t t l e . n e t /wow/en/character/ragnaros/Akash%C3%AD/simple
    If the link is to fucked up,you can search for Akashí on Ragnaros
    Gear set:Transmog that I have on my armory except for the Shoulders, what should be used is Shoulderpads of the monolith
    and you don't have to use my weapons.
    Helm visible: Yes With my Cursed vision of sargeras
    Your pose: what you think is best.
    General colour scheme: what best suited for my monk.
    Any extras: Perhaps Xuen the white tiger if it's possible

Hope this was sufficient information if not, I gladly uppdate it with more details.

Regards Akashi.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuex View Post
    SCORE! Thank you kindly.
    Lol

And done - hope you like it

---------- Post added 2012-12-29 at 01:18 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ladybob View Post
    1 Week bumb and edited it some

Hello!
    I would like to to request a signature

Visible text: Akashí The Wakener, with the symbol 天
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http : / / e u . b a t t l e . n e t /wow/en/character/ragnaros/Akash%C3%AD/simple
    If the link is to fucked up,you can search for Akashí on Ragnaros
    Gear set:Transmog that I have on my armory except for the Shoulders, what should be used is Shoulderpads of the monolith
    and you don't have to use my weapons.
    Helm visible: Yes With my Cursed vision of sargeras
    Your pose: what you think is best.
    General colour scheme: what best suited for my monk.
    Any extras: Perhaps Xuen the white tiger if it's possible

Hope this was sufficient information if not, I gladly uppdate it with more details.

Regards Akashi.
    Claimed - will work on this later today
    Requests CLOSED

Hello lovely sig makes of mmo. I'd like to request a sig / av combo of my new main, Qhi the shadow panda priest. (lol) I would appreciate it very much!

Signature + Av:

Visible text: Qhi

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...age/Qhi/simple

Gear set: Her transmog set off armory (if it's not there cause of leveling gear.. the Silver Thread Cloth set w/ Darkcloth Shoulder's + Soulkeeper Staff)

Helm visible: No

Your pose: Whatever the artist feels works. =D

General colour scheme: Would like for it to somewhat match the armor set (Black / Dark Grey / White / Red ish..) But whatever you think works. Not really a picky person. (And I don't think it's right to be with something someone's spending their own free time on =D)

Any extras: Nope. Have fun with it ^_^ Would like an avatar to match it if possible

Thanks a lot in advance if anyone picks this up. Much love + cookies.

thankyou for the signature Zarina

Quote Originally Posted by Sanavi View Post
    Hey everybody, in need of a signature/logo for my balance druid. ^^

Visible Text: Sanavi
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...anavi/advanced Just transferred, so armory might expire. New realm is Skullcrusher-US.
    Gear set: Transmog from armory.
    Helm visible: Love my eyepatch! ;D
    Your pose: Mid-cast.
    General colour scheme: Whatever the artist feels is appropriate.
    Any extras: Once again, whatever the artist desires.

I appreciate any help!
    All done.

I hope you like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Patoe View Post
    Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: The guild name "Grumpy Old Men"
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Would like to have 3x characters on the wallpaper; Zala - Holy Paladin, Chineduz - Monk Tank and Elakpato - Shadow Priest
    Gear set: The paladin and monk shall have the transmog gear as armory and the Priest will have full Light Regalia and Anathema
    Helm visible: Paladin no, Monk yes and Priest yes.
    Your pose: Paladin in the middle and monk/Priest any side i prefer.
    General colour scheme: I would like a blue tuned theme
    Any extras: I got inspired by this picture earlier in the thread and thought something similar would be awesome, colour smoke behind the characters and about the pose of the characters. It's up to you

There is so many amazing picture in this thread!
    Regards Pato
    Second bump
    3 weeks bump
    If someone claims it please /pm me

Happy new year

---- CLAIMED ----
    Last edited by Patoe; 2012-12-29 at 03:40 PM.

3 weeks bump
    If someone claims it please /pm me

Happy new year
    I will claim this since you have waited so long.
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

Quote Originally Posted by High King Argorothiis View Post
    First post says hi.

All of the information that you need is there. It's even mentioned in the thread title.. so it's hardly rocket science.

PMR

Trying to catch up after the holidays, I'm so sorry for the delay. My family is completely upside down lately >_<
    Just get the fuck after it, don't be a pussy, and you'll be fine.

in this world full of people there's only one
    and if we only live once, I wanna live with you