Deleted
    PMR

Unholy gave me trouble, Frost is my favorite cause of the effects I added to the armor XD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reniat View Post
    Signature:
    Visible text: Name (Reniat). Guild (Fallen II) and server (Tichondrius-US) both in smaller text.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...eniat/advanced
    Gear set: current transmog
    Helm visible: Yes? not really vital to have it.
    Your pose: umm no idea. "tankish" pose?
    General colour scheme: If you can make it "blood DK" like and still make it work with my xmog colors you are a genius
    Any extras: N/A

I'll give this a shot. Claimed
    Edit: not happy with the text at all, might change that later today.
    Last edited by mmoc101213c0c0; 2013-01-13 at 01:56 PM. Reason: added sig

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mountandpetlover View Post
    Made myself a wallpaper today. Here it is :
    That's a very lovely wallpaper, but I have to ask... Did you scale the shoulder armor down at all? It looks way too big to my eyes.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm looking to give sig making a shot, would you guys recommend PS or Gimp?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    That's a very lovely wallpaper, but I have to ask... Did you scale the shoulder armor down at all? It looks way too big to my eyes.
    Thank you no I didn't scale them down. I was just loading then in modelviewer and they have stayed like that. Are they bugged do you think?

---------- Post added 2013-01-13 at 01:54 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Radore View Post
    It depends. Have you looked at guides and stuff? I think you need to pay for PS and Gimp is for free.. maybe someone else can tell you more.

Deleted
    Thank you no I didn't scale them down. I was just loading then in modelviewer and they have stayed like that. Are they bugged do you think?
    At least for me they tend to bug out, that's why I was asking if you did some scaling or is my eye tricking me. I normally have to scale the shoulders' size down a bit since when they're loaded they just look ridiculously huge if you don't do that. But I mean it's even worse and more visible than in your wallpaper!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    Here's the other sig I claimed yesterday:
    Geez Rivellana, I love your work. I love how sharp the characters look in them.
    Last edited by Puck; 2013-01-13 at 01:05 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you can get Photoshop, I'd recommend it, but I'm partial to it because that's what I use and I haven't used Gimp. However, Gimp is free and i4ni does all of her extremely gorgeous work on that so it's just personal preference. There are some guides on the first page.

The female's look slightly too big, but the male's look almost ok. I don't have a goblin though so I'm not totally sure. Which version of WMV do you have? I believe the newest version says they think they fixed the big shoulder problem.

Quote Originally Posted by The EagleOwl Mage View Post
    Geez Rivellana, I love your work. I love how sharp the characters look in them.
    Thanks! I always appreciate compliments. <3

The female's look slightly too big, but the male's look almost ok. I don't have a goblin though so I'm not totally sure. Which version of WMV do you have? I believe the newest version says they think they fixed the big shoulder problem.
    Some are fixed. Not all of them though. Like male Orcs (iirc).

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Thanks for the compliments on the last wallpaper, guys/girls. Sorry I never got a chance to reply prior.

Anyways, on to another request (so much fur/hair editing.. takes hours!):

woah. i want to use this...for myself. my panda kinda looks like that :3
    Sig by Populaire

Deleted

7.0.5 - I haven't downloaded and used another for a few weeks. Didn't notice shoulders on goblins were bugged. Looked at armory and when comparing them they quite look the same but I don't know hehe. I've seen bugs on some race but can't remember which one it was.

Deleted
    --------------------
    Note, Regardless of the below request, anything mingled with wow is cool : Example 1 Example 2

--------------------
    DeviantID Request 1:
    --------------------
    Resolution : 800x600
    Text : Thunderspeed or Thunder
    Armory : Thunder@Nerzul US
    Gear Set : Tier 2,5,6,7,7.5,12,12.5 (Any of them will do)
    Helm : If T2,5,7 yes, otherwise Nope
    Pose : Stealth ? Creative Freedom, Just a suggestion
    Colour Scheme : Dark, Shadowy ? Creative Freedom
    Any Extras : Nebula / Planets ? Creative Freedom

Current DA ID to give you a feeling of what I mean by planets etc
    Last edited by mmoc0af0a89901; 2013-01-13 at 03:14 AM.

EDIT: Sent a PM request to someone so i'm withdrawing this app for now
    Last edited by Nasriel; 2013-01-17 at 03:28 PM.

Thanks to Shyama for this beautiful signature <3

PMR for Riv <3

rawr! monk gear <3

As Riv said, I prefer GIMP. I just found it easier to navigate when I was starting out. This is ofc my personal preference (probably beacause I am so used to it and have gotten it to use PS brushes and programs - i.e. Topaz Clean) However, I know like 90% of the artists here use PS. I guess I'm one of the black sheep ;;P
    Last edited by i4ni; 2013-01-13 at 04:04 AM.
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

4 weeks and almost a month bump. Give please
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonimus View Post
    Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Visible text: Manifest Destiny
    Gear set: -
    Helm visible: -
    Your pose: -
    Any extras: This would be a wallpaper for a Guild. We are an Alliance raiding guild. I'm looking for something that I could use as an intro wallpaper to my HC boss kill vids. Looking for a background that is clean, calm and light blueish (http://imgon.net/di-HLD2.jpg f.e., need not be a water drop!), the Manifest Destiny logo I'll leave entirely up to the artist of this wallpaper.
    If possible, I would like a way to separate the background and logo, for example the .psd file would be amazing.
    Intro I made myself

Signature:
    Visible text: "Qistrom // Qiciste // Qiknight" (or Qiknight // Qiciste // Qistrom depending on how you order them in the picture) , and then below this in smaller print "Manifest Destiny" and somewhere in the picture "Qi³".
    Armory link/Facial screenshot:
    Qistrom: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...strom/advanced
    Qiciste: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ciste/advanced
    Qiknight: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...night/advanced
    Gear set: Shaman Challenge mode gear (same as transmog, head:crown of destruction) // Tier 11 PvP gear (same as transmog, head:engineering goggles) with this shield // DK Challenge mode gear with this weapon
    Helm visible: Yes // Yes // Yes
    Your pose: I'd like the hunter Qiciste in the middle, lean-back pose, (I imagine him arms crossed as well). Qistrom and Qiknight are on either side of him, slightly turned towards him, all 3 looking at the 'camera' intensely. I guess Qiknight on the right holding the sword in his right hand and Qistrom standing left holding the shield in his left hand is most convenient.
    Any extras: I'd like the class colors to somehow show near or upon the character. A faint glow of the color would be nice I guess, but if the artist has a better idea please do!

I know these are quite extensive, I hope someone likes the challenge in these two!

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderspeed View Post
    --------------------
    Note, Regardless of the below request, anything mingled with wow is cool : Example 1 Example 2

--------------------
    DeviantID Request 1:
    --------------------
    Resolution : 800x600
    Text : Thunderspeed or Thunder
    Armory : Thunder@Nerzul US
    Gear Set : Tier 2,5,6,7,7.5,12,12.5 (Any of them will do)
    Helm : If T2,5,7 yes, otherwise Nope
    Pose : Stealth ? Creative Freedom, Just a suggestion
    Colour Scheme : Dark, Shadowy ? Creative Freedom
    Any Extras : Nebula / Planets ? Creative Freedom

Current DA ID to give you a feeling of what I mean by planets etc
    ::S I want to claim this... but I'm scared because you linked Geeki's work as what you are looking for.

Speaking of Geeki... has anyone heard from her? I hope she's ok and feeling better.

EDIT: OK, claimed ::]
    Last edited by i4ni; 2013-01-13 at 04:19 PM.
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

10+ Year Old Account
    The work here is awfully good, I just can't resist asking for a neat signature like one of these. I haven't seen much of any Dwarf characters, so I'll throw something new at you c:

Signature:
    Visible text: Anvilfist the Relic Hunter
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...vilfist/simple
    Gear set: Ornate Saronite set my character is 100% transmogged into.
    Helm visible: Yes. this particular set doesnt cut my beard
    Your pose: I'd like my character to have his shield raised, looking over his shield
    General colour scheme: Dark brown, like a cavern
    Any extras: No

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1366 x 768
    Visible text: "US-Mannoroth
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...vilfist/simple
    Gear set: Ornate Saronite set my character is 100% transmogged into.
    Your pose: I'd like my character to have his shield raised, looking over his shield
    Any extras: No

Banner:
    Size: The same size as most MMO-Champ banners. Sorry I can't give a good comparison. Like Zaelsino's?
    Visible text: US - Mannoroth
    Logo: An Ironforge logo would be sweet!
    General colour scheme: Deep and Earthy, like deep underground.
    Specifics: Inside a cave, like inside Blackrock Mountain would be wonderful

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderspeed View Post
    I told you I was busy (I was) and then I did someone elses wallpaper instead of yours, I feel so bad, So I blew off some school work to do your one, I hope it's ok...I like colour so I went a little crazy with it, for that, I'm sorry if it's not to your liking

That's awsome i was buzy yday so i didn't visit the thread so happy :-) !!

Quote Originally Posted by Sanistra View Post

Couldn't add ICC though but tried add the lich king >.<.. hard request but I like a challenge :P added some souls also

Woohoo! That's friggin' awesome! Thanks a whole bunch!

10+ Year Old Account

First try at making them, feedback appreciated
    Last edited by Radore; 2013-01-13 at 10:35 AM.