Visible text:
    My name of my character - Ravock

Armory link/Facial screenshot:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...avock/advanced

Gear set: I'd like to have the T14 set, as well as the sha-skin NM red gloves though (never got a chance to get the red ones, only got the Heroic and they don't match)

Helm visible: Yes

Your pose: I'd like him to be casting a spell

General colour scheme: I would like to flow with the gear, however I love dark purple and red if someone could make that work.

Any extras: If at all possible I'd like the Metamorphosis shadowed in the background to give off that warlock-ly alto ego. And if possible the felguard demon pet with the brutal glad skin weapon) Took a screen of my char in game if it helps.
    http://oi47.tinypic.com/r2qa11.jpg

I appreciate anyone willing to take this on.
    Last edited by Ravon; 2013-01-08 at 05:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mountandpetlover View Post
    I did but can you tell me/us why you need two signatures?
    sure mate well the the main reason is that i saw the work u guys do and was amazed and i need another for my twich and forum . the main reason is that been asked to play monk . and shammy if needed this is the the way in high end guild so since this will since both wil be my mains in a way i would love to have a nice siggy with the two chars am gonna use though out mist of pandria .. rly hope this meets ur satifaction mate .)

Tresz @ Shadowmoon

I am willing to pay for this request to be fulfilled as I do feel like it is a lot to ask. Whoever decides to make these, if you would like payment ($150) then just PM me and we can make arrangements on PayPal . Thanks ahead of time for the hard work that will undoubtedly be put into this.

Signature:
    Visible text: "Tresz" should be the only text. I don't care about font as long as it fits the theme of what you create.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot:http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...w/Tresz/simple My armory says that I am on Dragonmaw, but I am transferring this weekend to Shadowmoon. This will be relevant for my next two requests
    Gear set: I would like him to remain in what he is currently wearing.
    Your pose: Casting animation would be preferable, but you're the designer. Feel free to run with it.
    General colour scheme: Reds, Purples, Blacks. Generally stick with the gear color scheme, but if you feel like another color scheme would work better then by all means do what you do best and create .
    Any extras: If you decide to put the puppy in the pic, I want him lying dead on the floor as if he's just been Sacced . This is neither necessary nor am I suggesting this be put in if it doesn't work. It is the only way I want any pet to be shown though.

Banner:
    Size: Will be used for my Twitch account.
    Visible text: "Tresz" and "Shadowmoon"(server I am transferring to). If you choose not to put Shadowmoon or @Shadowmoon on it that's fine, but I would prefer it be there.
    Logo: None
    General colour scheme: Black, Red, Purple
    Specifics: Feel free to put a "Created by [insert name]" here. As long as it doesn't take away from the banner itself I am totally cool with you putting your name on it. I will also be sure to give you credit in my Bio section on Twitch for everything created.

Twitch:
    What you want for you page: I guess the previous banner would be the Twitch "Header" section, but yes. I want the whole Twitch overhaul package. An Offline screen is not mandatory, but I would like it if you don't mind.
    Visible text: "Tresz @ Shadowmoon. The Horsemen" should all be visible in some fashion in the info box. The background not as much, but if you do work it into the sides of the page that would be sweet.
    Logo/Character: Same armory link as before, feel free to work with whatever but I would like my toon to be in the header section (if it is the same as the sig that's fine as long as the colors all match up and compliment each other properly across the page.)
    General colour scheme: Again, Purples, Reds, Blacks.
    Specifics/Extras: Just do you.

Again, I know this is a lot but as I said before I am willing to pay for this. If you want to PM before the creation process begins to make sure you are the only one working on it that would be great and I will respond as immediately as possible so that you do not waste your time beginning this endeavor when someone else maybe already has... Thanks again for the work going into this .

Quote Originally Posted by Ravon View Post
    Visible text:
    My name of my character - Ravock

Armory link/Facial screenshot:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...avock/advanced

Gear set: I'd like to have the T14 set, as well as the sha-skin NM red gloves though (never got a chance to get the red ones, only got the Heroic and they don't match)

Helm visible: Yes

Your pose: I'd like him to be casting a spell

General colour scheme: I would like to flow with the gear, however I love dark purple and red if someone could make that work.

Any extras: If at all possible I'd like the Metamorphosis shadowed in the background to give off that warlock-ly alto ego. And if possible the felguard demon pet with the brutal glad skin weapon) Took a screen of my char in game if it helps.
    http://oi47.tinypic.com/r2qa11.jpg

I appreciate anyone willing to take this on.
    I'll take this one.

EDIT:
    Hope you'll like it
    Last edited by PaulDok; 2013-01-08 at 07:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    There's a week cooldown on reposts/bumps. If you do it early, your post will be deleted!
    16 Days between my original post and bump if you are referring to me...

Quote Originally Posted by Bukowskaii View Post
    16 Days between my original post and bump if you are referring to me...
    Nope. The offender's post was deleted. Don't worry!

Rovacks turned out amazing

Quote Originally Posted by PaulDok View Post
    I'll take this one.

EDIT:
    Hope you'll like it
    Omg that is great! I love it! Thanks alot. Although you misspelled my name, would it be too much trouble to edit that?
    Last edited by Ravon; 2013-01-08 at 08:37 PM.

Whoops,sorry about that :P also added avatar sizes if you need them
    Last edited by PaulDok; 2013-01-08 at 09:39 PM.

Thanks alot mate, I really do appreciate it. Wow, definitely gonna use 'em.
    Last edited by Ravon; 2013-01-08 at 09:46 PM.

Hey guuuuys and girls! Before I start with this request, I want to comment on how amazingly deliciously talented these artists are, I've been derping around 20-30 pages now and what I've seen blew my mind right the hell off. So for that reason, whoever claims mine - I have utter faith! =D

I'd like to ask for a signature. I used to have one but it's 2-3 years old ,and of my same character in an outdated race.

Race/Class/Gender:
    Night Elf/Rogue/Male

ARMORYLINK: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...litaz/advanced

Character Gear:
    As for looks, please refer to armory's transmogs. It's a mix of Wrathful, Cataclysmic, 1 piece of Slayer's set and the maskpiece: Helm of Assassination. I would like the mask to be ON (aka showing) and the face+hairstyle+haircolour+skin to be the same of my character's.Also very important: Tabard = KURENAI TABARD! It looks pro on my set Lastly, I would like to request different weapons than my armory is showing. I would like my char to have 2x Amber Slicer of Klaxxi'Vess unsheathed.

Specifics: I would love to have the head+shoulders of my character or alternatively the entire upper body if you find it fitting in one way or another. I would also like you to include my weapons of my char in the picture, either through a mid-hit animation, a salute animation or maybe even the animation of Mutilate, where the character hits simultaneously with both weapons, crossing them together in the middle. Again, you may choose any of these or find your own way to show my character's weapons along with upperbody or shoulders+head, whichever way you find looks best!

General colour scheme: I want the scheme to fit, therefore to be the same, maybe in different patterns (or not) as my armor. That would be brown, red, little bit of orange and little bit of gray steel. Font included, if possible somehow to get in there with a matching background. (If not, go for black or something rogue-ish) PS: I like chaotic overkills!! =D

Visible text: I would like it to display my character's name and the title underneath (Name: Zilitaz) (Title: Arena Master) in some superkewl font. Again, the freedom is yours.

Logo: No logo of particular, but if you'd like to test your creativity, slap in a Night Elf logo, a Rogue logo of some sorts or whatever you think might be cool! I want to give freedom to the artist, since I know you have way better ideas than me. (If you decide to slap on a logo, I'd like to kindly ask for the same version without as well, just in case! <3)

Size: Standard signature size. 424x100, +/- or whatever it is, up to you!

Whoever decides to claim this, I fully trust in your abilities and I hope you find some entertainment in making this, granting you freedom to tweak and play with it until you feel it's awesome. =D

Thank you in advance!
    <3
    Last edited by maxmoaz; 2013-01-08 at 10:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    PMR:
    Im so sorry for not coming back with how greatful I am for this sig Rivellana! I love this, wonderful work! I have been on vacation, so thats why I did not reply earlier.

Your a freaking god when it comes to signatures! Thank you so much <3

- Sincerely Stóned

Hi again! I know I already requested a signature a couple of months ago, but I finally leveled my Druid to 90 and it's now my new main, so I thought of changing my signature to reflect that.

Signature:

Visible text: Character's name (Vordigan) and server (US-Quel'Thalas)

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/es/characte...ordigan/simple ; in WoW Model Viewer it's Skin color "1", Face type "0", Hair Style "4", Facial feature "14".

Gear set: Season 2 (Merciless Gladiator)

Helm visible: No

Your pose: Any pose that shows his face and his shoulders, and that looks appropiate for a signature,

General colour scheme: Something druidic, nature-like (he's resto) and gothic (he's a worgen)

Any extras: The Gilneas icon somewhere in the sig would look cool.
    Signature in progress...

Quote Originally Posted by maxmoaz View Post
    Hey guuuuys and girls! Before I start with this request, I want to comment on how amazingly deliciously talented these artists are, I've been derping around 20-30 pages now and what I've seen blew my mind right the hell off. So for that reason, whoever claims mine - I have utter faith! =D

I'd like to ask for a signature. I used to have one but it's 2-3 years old ,and of my same character in an outdated race.

Race/Class/Gender:
    Night Elf/Rogue/Male

ARMORYLINK: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...litaz/advanced

Character Gear:
    As for looks, please refer to armory's transmogs. It's a mix of Wrathful, Cataclysmic, 1 piece of Slayer's set and the maskpiece: Helm of Assassination. I would like the mask to be ON (aka showing) and the face+hairstyle+haircolour+skin to be the same of my character's.Also very important: Tabard = KURENAI TABARD! It looks pro on my set Lastly, I would like to request different weapons than my armory is showing. I would like my char to have 2x Amber Slicer of Klaxxi'Vess unsheathed.

Specifics: I would love to have the head+shoulders of my character or alternatively the entire upper body if you find it fitting in one way or another. I would also like you to include my weapons of my char in the picture, either through a mid-hit animation, a salute animation or maybe even the animation of Mutilate, where the character hits simultaneously with both weapons, crossing them together in the middle. Again, you may choose any of these or find your own way to show my character's weapons along with upperbody or shoulders+head, whichever way you find looks best!

General colour scheme: I want the scheme to fit, therefore to be the same, maybe in different patterns (or not) as my armor. That would be brown, red, little bit of orange and little bit of gray steel. Font included, if possible somehow to get in there with a matching background. (If not, go for black or something rogue-ish) PS: I like chaotic overkills!! =D

Visible text: I would like it to display my character's name and the title underneath (Name: Zilitaz) (Title: Arena Master) in some superkewl font. Again, the freedom is yours.

Logo: No logo of particular, but if you'd like to test your creativity, slap in a Night Elf logo, a Rogue logo of some sorts or whatever you think might be cool! I want to give freedom to the artist, since I know you have way better ideas than me. (If you decide to slap on a logo, I'd like to kindly ask for the same version without as well, just in case! <3)

Size: Standard signature size. 424x100, +/- or whatever it is, up to you!

Whoever decides to claim this, I fully trust in your abilities and I hope you find some entertainment in making this, granting you freedom to tweak and play with it until you feel it's awesome. =D

Thank you in advance!
    <3
    Claimed and done:

Hope you like it
    Requests CLOSED

Thanks to the numerous and extraordinarily helpful tutorials you provided, I finally got to try my hand at making my own signature!

I'm so proud of myself - it's leaps and bounds better than my previous attempts, haha. Thank you so much!
    Quote Originally Posted by High General Turalyon View Post
    First, however, I must escape the clutches of the evil warlock Chris Metzonius of Blizzardonia. Only then may I return to Azeroth and smite the Horde with righteous fury!

Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Claimed and done:

Hope you like it
    Holy.......I'm sorry for the delayed answer but I had to get a bucket real quick to not spill my semen everywhere, because that banner made me flippin' balls! God damn it, well done! Thank you Shyama, such creative, such talented- and WITH SUCH SPEED TOO! /fanboy.
    Last edited by maxmoaz; 2013-01-09 at 03:20 AM. Reason: Spelling

To anyone waiting on requests from me I'm sorry if it's taking so long. I will hopefully have them all done by the end of this weekend. Life has just been a bit crazy and I took on a little too many projects. ::C

Thanks again for being patient. If you prefer not to wait, then just drop me a PM and you're free to request elsewhere.

-i4ni

PS. Shy, I know I said it on DA but that sig is just stunning!!
    PSS. That looks really good Seo! Keep up the great work x
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

What an amazing thread and a great response from some very talented and helpful artists!

Would like to thank every artist for their time in helping people out, it really goes to show how good the community can be.

As such, I thought I'd place a request for someone that is interested in making me a forum signature.

Race/Class/Gender:
    Panda / Priest / Female

ARMORYLINK: us . battle . net /wow/en/character/barthilas/Motang/simple

Character Gear:
    Currently equipped gear off the armory ALTERNATIVELY the challenge mode set without a helmet.

Specifics: I would love to have the picture offset, showing my entire character with hands on either side casting a spell with all its might (holy fire?). Expression wise, the character would be focused/determined (possibly screaming with effort?)

General colour scheme: The character, ideally, would be bathed in a rich glowing light/holy aura with the rest of the background in darkness (a light out of the dark kind of thing (dragon ball z))

Visible text: I would like to display my characters name (Motang) and realm name (US-Barthilas) in a font of your liking, the freedom is yours.

Logo: No logo please

Size: Standard signature size.

Thanks to whomever decides to claim this, your time and skills are greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by maxmoaz View Post
    Holy.......I'm sorry for the delayed answer but I had to get a bucket real quick to not spill my semen everywhere, because that banner made me flippin' balls! God damn it, well done! Thank you Shyama, such creative, such talented- and WITH SUCH SPEED TOO! /fanboy.
    You're very welcome! Glad that you are erm... so happy with the sig

Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post

PS. Shy, I know I said it on DA but that sig is just stunning!!
    PSS. That looks really good Seo! Keep up the great work x
    Thank you i4ni <3 Agree about your work too Seo
    Requests CLOSED

Love that signature, Shy!

Also, a redone PM request (hated the old one):