1. #44281
    Quote Originally Posted by Helai View Post
    Fellow Brightonian?
    Not exactly but not that far away

    And done for Mindcloud:



    Hope my interpretation of Melisandre is how you imagined
    Requests CLOSED

  2. #44282
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Not exactly but not that far away

    And done for Mindcloud:



    Hope my interpretation of Melisandre is how you imagined

    Absolutely awesome!! I'm so thankful you made it for me

  3. #44283
    Hello everyone !

    I don't know if i can ask for 2 signatures, but i've talked about this thread to a friend, and he'd like to have a signature too !

    So, 2 requests here :

    1)

    Visible text : Okoth - The Fallen
    Armory link : eu.battle.net/wow/fr/character/ysondre/Okoth/
    Gear set : All Tier14 HC + Shin'ka, Execution of Dominion
    Helm visible : Yes
    Your pose : Weapon in rage. Free imagination
    General colour scheme : Red ou blue DeathKnight
    Any extras : Nothing. Free imagination

    2)

    Visible text : Faëlin
    Armory link : eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Ysondre/Fa%C3%ABlin/simple
    Gear set : Monk T14 HC ( no weap, just fists )
    Helm visible : Yes
    Your pose : Combat pose if possible. If not, anything you like !
    General colour scheme : Red with orange / yellow. Something nice with T14
    Any extras : Nothing. Free imagination

    Thanks for the help !!!!

    Best regards,

    Faelnir

    P.S : My english is not very good, sorry if i've made some faults
    Last edited by faelnir; 2013-01-22 at 11:30 PM.

  4. #44284
    Mechagnome Eruionmel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Washington, USA
    Posts
    739
    Quote Originally Posted by Eruionmel View Post
    Tentative claim on this.
    And definitively finishing it.

    I kinda ran with the "comicy" part of your request. I hope you don't mind. It's a lot more topazzed than I would normally do, but I tried adding extra lighting to bring it back to slightly more realistic, and I think it worked out. Hope you like it.



    Edit: Just noticed it was technically a sig request with optional wallpaper, so I did a couple quick edits for sig/avatar.
    Last edited by Eruionmel; 2013-01-22 at 11:58 PM.
    | <Been There Downed That> - Exodar US - US 27th 16/16H |

    | PM Signature Requests: Closed | My Work | Signature Tutorial |

  5. #44285
    Hey guys! I'm having issues with my WMV and I cannot seem to find the gold challenge gear, so I was wondering if one of you artists could take my character, put on the hunter challenge gear, and just PM the screenshot to me?

    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...d/Uyi/advanced
    ^ character

    As for pose, just standing, looking directly at the camera would work just fine! I would like it to be a large image if possible too (so I can zoom pretty good ^^)

  6. #44286
    Mechagnome Eruionmel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Washington, USA
    Posts
    739
    Quote Originally Posted by Twitch1991 View Post
    Hey guys! I'm having issues with my WMV and I cannot seem to find the gold challenge gear, so I was wondering if one of you artists could take my character, put on the hunter challenge gear, and just PM the screenshot to me?

    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...d/Uyi/advanced
    ^ character

    As for pose, just standing, looking directly at the camera would work just fine! I would like it to be a large image if possible too (so I can zoom pretty good ^^)
    I don't have time to get the image for you, but I can help with finding them.

    1. Go to File > Item Discovery
    2. New MoP models are listed as Item (00000) where the 0's are it's item ID.
    3. Go to WoWhead and look up the item you want to use. The numbers at the end of the URL are the item ID.
    4. Search for the item ID in WMV when selecting the piece to equip, and it should appear in the list.
    | <Been There Downed That> - Exodar US - US 27th 16/16H |

    | PM Signature Requests: Closed | My Work | Signature Tutorial |

  7. #44287
    Quote Originally Posted by Eruionmel View Post
    I don't have time to get the image for you, but I can help with finding them.

    1. Go to File > Item Discovery
    2. New MoP models are listed as Item (00000) where the 0's are it's item ID.
    3. Go to WoWhead and look up the item you want to use. The numbers at the end of the URL are the item ID.
    4. Search for the item ID in WMV when selecting the piece to equip, and it should appear in the list.
    I tried that, but nothing is showing up :/

    Edit: Is there something special I have to do to get MoP gear to show up?
    Last edited by Twitch1991; 2013-01-23 at 01:06 AM.

  8. #44288
    Over 9000! ELYPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    9,721
    Quote Originally Posted by Twitch1991 View Post
    I tried that, but nothing is showing up :/

    Edit: Is there something special I have to do to get MoP gear to show up?
    Make sure you've done File -> Discovery Items first.

    And have you tried browsing by the word "Item"?

  9. #44289
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Make sure you've done File -> Discovery Items first.

    And have you tried browsing by the word "Item"?
    Ah! Putting item in there worked. Thanks

  10. #44290
    High Overlord Thunderspeed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Sligo, Ireland
    Posts
    188
    LOVE the new work by everyone



    Damn priests, damn gold / yellow and damn you priest challenge mode gear. ~ Fuck priests in general at the moment (I love them really, I just hate working with yellow)

    Tried to work on my lighting (Only on the panels) ~ Opinion(s) ?

    Swamped as hell

    In Queue : Elmister
    Last edited by Thunderspeed; 2013-01-23 at 01:28 AM.


    Thanks Elyaan | My Work | Requests:CLOSED

  11. #44291
    Wooow Thunder that is AMAZING. My jaw literally dropped when I looked at it.

    And if anyone is curious to why I wanted that picture of my hunter I make skype pictures for my friends and myself :P


  12. #44292
    I just wanted to say the work the artists do here is so awesome. So awesome, you've all inspired me to log off wow for awhile and do something creative and different, so I downloaded a free trial of photoshop and got to work!

    The results of my very first signature creation. I'm also, for the most part, completely new to photoshop. I worked with it some back maybe 8-9 years ago, but it's been a long time. Anyway, any feedback on it would be great, I'm planning on doing another tomorrow.



  13. #44293
    Blademaster Bukowskaii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Lubbock, Texas
    Posts
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderspeed View Post
    LOVE the new work by everyone



    Damn priests, damn gold / yellow and damn you priest challenge mode gear. ~ Fuck priests in general at the moment (I love them really, I just hate working with yellow)

    Tried to work on my lighting (Only on the panels) ~ Opinion(s) ?

    Swamped as hell

    In Queue : Elmister

    *Drool*

    You are the absolute best

  14. #44294
    Quote Originally Posted by Eruionmel View Post
    And definitively finishing it.

    I kinda ran with the "comicy" part of your request. I hope you don't mind. It's a lot more topazzed than I would normally do, but I tried adding extra lighting to bring it back to slightly more realistic, and I think it worked out. Hope you like it.



    Edit: Just noticed it was technically a sig request with optional wallpaper, so I did a couple quick edits for sig/avatar.



    O.M.G This is Beautiful!!!!! Thank you so much this rocks so much!!! cant stop drooling
    Signature by Eruionmel!

  15. #44295
    Mechagnome Eruionmel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Washington, USA
    Posts
    739
    Quote Originally Posted by Overlord Urahara View Post
    O.M.G This is Beautiful!!!!! Thank you so much this rocks so much!!! cant stop drooling
    Glad you like it. ^_^
    | <Been There Downed That> - Exodar US - US 27th 16/16H |

    | PM Signature Requests: Closed | My Work | Signature Tutorial |

  16. #44296
    Quote Originally Posted by Eruionmel View Post
    And definitively finishing it.

    I kinda ran with the "comicy" part of your request. I hope you don't mind. It's a lot more topazzed than I would normally do, but I tried adding extra lighting to bring it back to slightly more realistic, and I think it worked out. Hope you like it.



    Edit: Just noticed it was technically a sig request with optional wallpaper, so I did a couple quick edits for sig/avatar.
    Very "Borderlands", this looks awesome!

    Made by Rivellana

  17. #44297
    freaking awsome work in this thread. wish i could get a starcraft themed one done. I'm not sure if there is a model viewer for sc2 since i belive it uses the same file structure.

    (just did a google search and apparently it's possible to import them into 3dstuido max http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/a...aft-ii-166263/ )

    sigh i guess i need to find someone that has a copy to do it.

    hrmm wonder if i can make something with the map editor and then try screengrab it.

    edit going to try this modelviewer see if it works. http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/s...porter-169392/



    something like this but closer in on the central marine and closer to the ground (think about maybe a movie poster with a low camera angle shot (that's the lowest i could get it done with the map editor) and instead of a black sky something with stars. (or maybe day sky with clouds.)
    Last edited by Arteous; 2013-01-23 at 07:40 AM. Reason: added thumbnail for what i want sort of.

  18. #44298
    Dreadlord Geekissexy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Inside Your Monitor
    Posts
    960
    PM Wallpaper Request:


    WITH TEXT: Click Me!
    Last edited by Geekissexy; 2013-01-23 at 08:26 AM.

  19. #44299
    Quote Originally Posted by Mindcloud View Post
    Absolutely awesome!! I'm so thankful you made it for me
    So glad you like it

    Amazing work being posted by everyone! Especially love the cartoon panda wallpaper Eruionmel - it's so unique and such fun
    Requests CLOSED

  20. #44300
    Wallpaper request
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: no
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...zyres/advanced Offhand weapon mirrored, fix please!
    Gear set: fully transmogged gear from the armory profile, if possible please use the same yellow on every piece of gear (skulls on the shoulder) and don't forget the blue smoke that comes out of the shoulders http://www.wowhead.com/item=45300#screenshots
    Helm visible: yes please
    Your pose: badass
    General colour scheme: the general colour scheme should be black, some kind of rusty iron and the same yellow that's on the skulls of the shoulders
    Last edited by drezy; 2013-01-29 at 10:24 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •