Quote Originally Posted by Mindcloud View Post
    Please could someone make me a signature and avatar <3.

Also, once claimed if I could please get a PM so I know it's being worked on that would be awesome

Visible text: Melisandre
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...andre/advanced
    http://i735.photobucket.com/albums/w...712_095823.jpg
    Gear set: My transmog off the armory if possible please
    Helm visible: Surely
    Your pose: Anything is fine
    General colour scheme: Whichever goes really. I feel like it should be based around the transmog if possible. Also, I RP a little as her being the Melisandre from game of thrones, so anything that fits that would be amazing
    Any extras: not really...
    Weekly bump
    bumping again

Making a new post and deleting the old one it was to stupid. anyway here it goes if its not to much can I also ask for a wallpaper thats 1920x1080 no need for text but everything else would be awesome

~Thanks

Signature:
    Visible text: Zafarion The Bloodthirsty

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Fster/advanced thats my monk but I would like his face

Gear set: Golden king challenge mode gear. Weapon Serilas, Blood Blade of Invar One-Arm. Shield Pulsing spell shield and cloak Daybreak drape raid finder edition

Helm visible: No please

Your pose: How ever you feel looks nice im not picky

General colour scheme: Red hues and black Or what ever you feel again im not picky

Any extras: Can you make it look comicy
    Last edited by Overlord Urahara; 2013-01-22 at 07:25 PM.
    Signature by Eruionmel!

Ok requesting a sig from one of you awesome artists. I, personally, like to throw out a few details and leave it open to artist interpretation. Like all my tattoo's, I'm just going to throw out a few ideas and hope someone runs with it to produce something truly epic. I understand that I could be waiting longer than others, no worries here. You cannot rush art. So here are a few things:

Visible text: Deadmaus - Shadow Priest - Tichondrius Survivor

Armory link/Facial screenshot: Now my armory pose is screwed, but I would like to have my facial feature. Its the one with the skin missing around the mouth and nose. I can provide a better explanation but I think you can see what im talking about even in my crappy pose: Me

Gear set: Id like to see this in T6, Absolution I believe is what its called.

Helm visible: Please

Your pose: The only request here is Id like my wings to be showing, the ones that used to happen when you cast Archangel and now you see when you cast Devouring Plague and have the right glyph, see pic: Wings

General colour scheme: Id like to stick to the ShadowPriest colors and I also dig the neon greens as Im undead. But those are just suggestions =)

Any extras: Other suggestions, but purely a suggestions if you had a way to boarder this sig with the old Mindflay graphic that might look cool. But again, just a suggestion. Also might look really cool to have him posed like he is floating in the air with his arms crossed on his chest and the wings in the back. You know how the undead look when they are laying down? Something like that maybe?

Look forward to see what comes about and thank you to whom ever in advance.

Bumping (I know it has been less then a week) But am also editing it in the hopes it makes it more desirable.

Quote Originally Posted by Eul View Post
    Signature:
    Visible text: Eulogee Alexstrasza
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...logee/advanced (awful pose) and http://s553.beta.photobucket.com/use...f1448.jpg.html
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose:What artist thinks looks best
    General colour scheme:What artist thinks looks best
    Any extras:I would like in smaller letters "Still Bloodboils Bitch"

Thumbs up Signature request

Visible text: Rokhir - using the font "Love You Heaps"
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Armory - Rokhir (Quel'Thalas)
    Gear set: Wowhead comparison tool The model viewer gives a load error for me, but you have all of the items there.
    Helm visible: No.
    Your pose: Character situated like Gorgash in my current sig - on the right side of the image. Important! I'll leave the pose up to you, just make sure the shoulder piece and the bow are clearly visible! If you can't show them both while still looking nice-ish, then showing the shoulderpieces only are enough.
    General colour scheme: Brown. Maybe with a touch of green too, not too vivid. Mostly fitting to the set&bow.
    Any extras: Maybe add some subtle paw tracks on the background. Not too distracting, only for those who love details

It would be nice if you could make two versions. One with the informations above, and another with Loque'nahak added in some way. I'll leave it up to you as well how you make it fit Take all the time you need, I'm patient.

Thanks for whoever taking it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Xiphan View Post
    How about Grom's spirit returns to strike the final blow but slips on a goblin oil slick and accidentally decapitates a passing Cenarius.

Quote Originally Posted by Overlord Urahara View Post
    Making a new post and deleting the old one it was to stupid. anyway here it goes if its not to much can I also ask for a wallpaper thats 1920x1080 no need for text but everything else would be awesome

~Thanks

Signature:
    Visible text: Zafarion The Bloodthirsty

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Fster/advanced thats my monk but I would like his face

Gear set: Golden king challenge mode gear. Weapon Serilas, Blood Blade of Invar One-Arm. Shield Pulsing spell shield and cloak Daybreak drape raid finder edition

Helm visible: No please

Your pose: How ever you feel looks nice im not picky

General colour scheme: Red hues and black Or what ever you feel again im not picky

Any extras: Can you make it look comicy
    Tentative claim on this.
    | <Been There Downed That> - Exodar US - US 27th 16/16H |

| PM Signature Requests: Closed | My Work | Signature Tutorial |

Quote Originally Posted by Helai View Post
    Brb marrying you.
    Haha Just noticed where you live - eek! *hiding*

Quote Originally Posted by Mindcloud View Post

Please could someone make me a signature and avatar <3.

Also, once claimed if I could please get a PM so I know it's being worked on that would be awesome

Visible text: Melisandre
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...andre/advanced
    http://i735.photobucket.com/albums/w...712_095823.jpg
    Gear set: My transmog off the armory if possible please
    Helm visible: Surely
    Your pose: Anything is fine
    General colour scheme: Whichever goes really. I feel like it should be based around the transmog if possible. Also, I RP a little as her being the Melisandre from game of thrones, so anything that fits that would be amazing
    Any extras: not really...

bumping again
    Claimed - will give this a try for you, as you've been so patient
    Queue 9 (Shadowslim, Elysium, Witterquik, Eny, Zio DA, Zahvrin DA, Feverspriest DA, Saijin, Ysearia)

Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Haha Just noticed where you live - eek! *hiding*
    Fellow Brightonian?

Quote Originally Posted by Helai View Post
    Fellow Brightonian?
    Not exactly but not that far away

And done for Mindcloud:

Hope my interpretation of Melisandre is how you imagined
    Queue 9 (Shadowslim, Elysium, Witterquik, Eny, Zio DA, Zahvrin DA, Feverspriest DA, Saijin, Ysearia)

Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Not exactly but not that far away

And done for Mindcloud:

Hope my interpretation of Melisandre is how you imagined

Absolutely awesome!! I'm so thankful you made it for me

Hello everyone !

I don't know if i can ask for 2 signatures, but i've talked about this thread to a friend, and he'd like to have a signature too !

So, 2 requests here :

1)

Visible text : Okoth - The Fallen
    Armory link : eu.battle.net/wow/fr/character/ysondre/Okoth/
    Gear set : All Tier14 HC + Shin'ka, Execution of Dominion
    Helm visible : Yes
    Your pose : Weapon in rage. Free imagination
    General colour scheme : Red ou blue DeathKnight
    Any extras : Nothing. Free imagination

2)

Visible text : Faëlin
    Armory link : eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Ysondre/Fa%C3%ABlin/simple
    Gear set : Monk T14 HC ( no weap, just fists )
    Helm visible : Yes
    Your pose : Combat pose if possible. If not, anything you like !
    General colour scheme : Red with orange / yellow. Something nice with T14
    Any extras : Nothing. Free imagination

Thanks for the help !!!!

Best regards,

Faelnir

P.S : My english is not very good, sorry if i've made some faults
    Last edited by faelnir; 2013-01-22 at 11:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eruionmel View Post
    Tentative claim on this.
    And definitively finishing it.

I kinda ran with the "comicy" part of your request. I hope you don't mind. It's a lot more topazzed than I would normally do, but I tried adding extra lighting to bring it back to slightly more realistic, and I think it worked out. Hope you like it.

Edit: Just noticed it was technically a sig request with optional wallpaper, so I did a couple quick edits for sig/avatar.
    Last edited by Eruionmel; 2013-01-22 at 11:58 PM.

Hey guys! I'm having issues with my WMV and I cannot seem to find the gold challenge gear, so I was wondering if one of you artists could take my character, put on the hunter challenge gear, and just PM the screenshot to me?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...d/Uyi/advanced
    ^ character

As for pose, just standing, looking directly at the camera would work just fine! I would like it to be a large image if possible too (so I can zoom pretty good ^^)

Quote Originally Posted by Twitch1991 View Post
    Hey guys! I'm having issues with my WMV and I cannot seem to find the gold challenge gear, so I was wondering if one of you artists could take my character, put on the hunter challenge gear, and just PM the screenshot to me?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...d/Uyi/advanced
    ^ character

As for pose, just standing, looking directly at the camera would work just fine! I would like it to be a large image if possible too (so I can zoom pretty good ^^)
    I don't have time to get the image for you, but I can help with finding them.

1. Go to File > Item Discovery
    2. New MoP models are listed as Item (00000) where the 0's are it's item ID.
    3. Go to WoWhead and look up the item you want to use. The numbers at the end of the URL are the item ID.
    4. Search for the item ID in WMV when selecting the piece to equip, and it should appear in the list.

Quote Originally Posted by Eruionmel View Post
    I don't have time to get the image for you, but I can help with finding them.

1. Go to File > Item Discovery
    2. New MoP models are listed as Item (00000) where the 0's are it's item ID.
    3. Go to WoWhead and look up the item you want to use. The numbers at the end of the URL are the item ID.
    4. Search for the item ID in WMV when selecting the piece to equip, and it should appear in the list.
    I tried that, but nothing is showing up :/

Edit: Is there something special I have to do to get MoP gear to show up?
    Last edited by Twitch1991; 2013-01-23 at 01:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Twitch1991 View Post
    I tried that, but nothing is showing up :/

Edit: Is there something special I have to do to get MoP gear to show up?
    Make sure you've done File -> Discovery Items first.

And have you tried browsing by the word "Item"?

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Make sure you've done File -> Discovery Items first.

And have you tried browsing by the word "Item"?
    Ah! Putting item in there worked. Thanks

LOVE the new work by everyone

Damn priests, damn gold / yellow and damn you priest challenge mode gear. ~ Fuck priests in general at the moment (I love them really, I just hate working with yellow)

Tried to work on my lighting (Only on the panels) ~ Opinion(s) ?

Swamped as hell

In Queue : Elmister
    Last edited by Thunderspeed; 2013-01-23 at 01:28 AM.

Thanks Elyaan | My Work | Requests:CLOSED

Wooow Thunder that is AMAZING. My jaw literally dropped when I looked at it.

And if anyone is curious to why I wanted that picture of my hunter I make skype pictures for my friends and myself :P

I just wanted to say the work the artists do here is so awesome. So awesome, you've all inspired me to log off wow for awhile and do something creative and different, so I downloaded a free trial of photoshop and got to work!

The results of my very first signature creation. I'm also, for the most part, completely new to photoshop. I worked with it some back maybe 8-9 years ago, but it's been a long time. Anyway, any feedback on it would be great, I'm planning on doing another tomorrow.