1. #44341
    Moderator Rivelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Virginia Beach, VA, USA
    Posts
    6,574
    Quote Originally Posted by Allerix View Post
    I'm looking to get a signature made for a guildy.

    Visible text: Tyrrave
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rrave/advanced
    Gear set: Tier 4 - Malorne set
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Pose doesn't really matter, just focus on the head/shoulders/chest.
    General colour scheme: White, gold, orange, red - autumn theme
    Any extras: Some autumn leaves, elegant text, maybe a sparkle or two.
    I'd love to claim this one as well.

  2. #44342
    Hello artists,

    I would like to request a banner for the new mistweaver guide here at mmo-champ.

    Size: I think 600x100 would do nicely, it's just an introductory banner to the guide.
    Visible Text: The Serpent's Accord: A Mistweaver PvE Guide
    Logo:: If possible, I would prefer a simple and ehm, homogeneous layout where everything fits in a clear manner, but to try and give a base for this banner something related to the Mistweaver default icon would look nice: http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/4923/mwicon.jpg
    General colour scheme: Well, since the Celestial related to Mistweavers is the Jade serpent Yu'lon I would think tones of green would seem appropriate for the cause, but please don't exclude other possibilities.
    Specifics: I think simple is the key word here, the font and creativity aspect is up to you since you're the specialist, but if possible some emphasis on Yu'lon or jade serpents, with the inclusion of the mistweaver specialisation icon would look awesome.

  3. #44343
    Blademaster Geekgurl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    25
    Hello Artists!

    Our guild is getting back together and starting everything off fresh to be a semi-hardcore guild in 5.2. I have been searching the web for banners that would match our site, but have not come across any yet.

    Banner:
    Size: We are on enjin so it would be 1040px - 1060px wide
    Visible text: The guild has been known for just using "WF" ----- (The guilds name is Warfare). Maybe add our server on there which is blackhand.
    Logo: No there isn't a logo we want.
    General colour scheme: Something to match the website which is warfare.enjin.com. It is more like a steel blue.
    Specifics: The only thing I was thinking was to show off some of the guild's history and longevity (we started in vanilla - raided through to Wrath - jumped around in cata and now we are in MoP). It doesn't matter though if this doesn't work. We just really didn't want something MoP centric.

    Feel free to post any questions or information below. Thanks for your help. We really appreciate it.
    Last edited by Geekgurl; 2013-01-25 at 11:13 AM.

  4. #44344
    Quote Originally Posted by NhcNipzlip View Post
    Need a wallpaper for my awesome new monitor!
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: You're a noob or you're a pro, Thats life. And my name ShockolateQT
    Armory links: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...olateqt/simple
    Gear set: Full malevolent.Yes.
    Helm visible:
    Pose: casting a Riptide.
    General colour scheme: Natureish, rest is up to you <3
    Extras: Please have some totems in the background if you are able to Looking forward to hearing your response.
    Bumping this one.
    Last edited by NhcNipzlip; 2013-01-26 at 10:36 AM.

  5. #44345
    Quote Originally Posted by NhcNipzlip View Post
    Bumping this one.
    Not claiming or anything but your link doesn't work
    deviantART

  6. #44346
    PM requests;







    Requests CLOSED

  7. #44347
    Bloodsail Admiral Thundertom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,219
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    PM requests;
    By Gimli's beard! That is more then I hoped for! Very very awesome! Thanks, I'll wear it with pride!

  8. #44348
    Signature/avatar please I posted a request nearly a week ago. Seems nobody claimed it so I'm re-posting but with a different request concerning the gear.

    Visible text: Ifeanychukwu, title (Guardian of Cenarius)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ychukwu/simple can't see the face but I'd like him to have long, green hair.
    Gear set: I would like the tier 8 set from 10 man Ulduar also if you could incorporate the Spire of Withering Dreams from Kalogarn in Ulduar that'd be great, if it looks alright.
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Maybe casting a heal
    General colour scheme: Druid-y colors, a mix of light and dark green maybe. Or some green mixed with some of the colors from the gear set, up to you.
    Any extras: Maybe some leaves floating around randomly, whatever the artist thinks looks best. Also, for the avatar I'd just like it to be the original treant form, maybe looking a little derpy, or happy/excited

    Thanks in advance if anyone picks it up

  9. #44349
    Quote Originally Posted by Thundertom View Post
    By Gimli's beard! That is more then I hoped for! Very very awesome! Thanks, I'll wear it with pride!
    You're welcome Thank goodness for Gimli's beard that you like it

    Quote Originally Posted by Ifeanychukwu View Post
    Signature/avatar please I posted a request nearly a week ago. Seems nobody claimed it so I'm re-posting but with a different request concerning the gear.

    Visible text: Ifeanychukwu, title (Guardian of Cenarius)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ychukwu/simple can't see the face but I'd like him to have long, green hair.
    Gear set: I would like the tier 8 set from 10 man Ulduar also if you could incorporate the Spire of Withering Dreams from Kalogarn in Ulduar that'd be great, if it looks alright.
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Maybe casting a heal
    General colour scheme: Druid-y colors, a mix of light and dark green maybe. Or some green mixed with some of the colors from the gear set, up to you.
    Any extras: Maybe some leaves floating around randomly, whatever the artist thinks looks best. Also, for the avatar I'd just like it to be the original treant form, maybe looking a little derpy, or happy/excited

    Thanks in advance if anyone picks it up
    Claimed - working on it now
    Requests CLOSED

  10. #44350
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    You're welcome Thank goodness for Gimli's beard that you like it



    Claimed - working on it now
    Thank you very much

  11. #44351
    Long time reader, fairly new poster. Hoping for a 1920x1080 resolution wallpaper. I think I included the needed details.

    Character: Mornak, Horde Tauren warrior.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ornak/advanced (recently race changed to Orc, but will return to Tauren. would prefer Tauren model pls)
    Gear Set: Warrior T6 Onslaught armor, with Bulwark of Azzinoth shield and Dragonscale-Encrusted Longblade sword. Helm visible pls.
    Visable text: Character name, guild "The Insane Asylum", and US-Kilrogg-Horde. Also Horde symbol might look good too.

    I'm usually a tank, so some kind of pose or environment, with the energy that usually comes with tanking. Guess something related to a tank being in the middle of a pack of mobs, swinging his weapon and shield slamming like crazy. I like darker colors like blue, gray, black combination.

    Thanks so much!

  12. #44352
    Moderator Rivelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Virginia Beach, VA, USA
    Posts
    6,574
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunasta View Post
    Hello! I'm super excited about this
    Size - 400x100
    Name/Server - Lumiair - Skywall
    Pose - Up to you, but /flex is great on the lady pandas!
    Gear - Current transmog
    Helm - Not visible
    Color scheme - Preferably purple and/or white to match the hair!
    Additional stuffs - Up to you! Maybe some misty/bubbly whatnot to go with Brewmaster/Mistweaver?
    Here's my armory as well http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Lumiair/simple
    First request that I claimed last night.

    It's not exactly what you asked for but I kind of took the "bubbly" theme and ran with it since you seem to be a brewmaster most often. I hope you like it, it was super fun to do.

  13. #44353
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    First request that I claimed last night.

    It's not exactly what you asked for but I kind of took the "bubbly" theme and ran with it since you seem to be a brewmaster most often. I hope you like it, it was super fun to do.
    That looks awesome, the avatar pic is adorkable lol.

  14. #44354
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    PM requests;


    Just no words left to discribe it perfect !!!!! Bump up and continue with your amazing job !!! Love it

  15. #44355
    Quote Originally Posted by Turocry View Post
    Just no words left to discribe it perfect !!!!! Bump up and continue with your amazing job !!! Love it
    So glad you like it

    And for Ifeanychukwu:



    The eyes took ages to paint on! (Night elf eyes don't work in WMV ) Hope you like the results

    PS - Riv, love that panda's eyes - so sparkly! <3
    Requests CLOSED

  16. #44356
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post

    Sooo.. Cute... Want to.. Hug it! XD

  17. #44357
    Stood in the Fire Lumiair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    387
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    First request that I claimed last night.

    It's not exactly what you asked for but I kind of took the "bubbly" theme and ran with it since you seem to be a brewmaster most often. I hope you like it, it was super fun to do.
    AHHHH I LOVE IT!!! I can't thank you enough Rivellana, you made my day. You're absolutely amazing! I'd give you a hug but a /hug will have to do!

  18. #44358
    Moderator Rivelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Virginia Beach, VA, USA
    Posts
    6,574
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifeanychukwu View Post
    That looks awesome, the avatar pic is adorkable lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    PS - Riv, love that panda's eyes - so sparkly! <3
    Quote Originally Posted by cynsacat View Post
    Sooo.. Cute... Want to.. Hug it! XD
    Thanks for the compliments. <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunasta View Post
    AHHHH I LOVE IT!!! I can't thank you enough Rivellana, you made my day. You're absolutely amazing! I'd give you a hug but a /hug will have to do!
    Yay! Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy whenever the requester likes the work.

  19. #44359
    Stood in the Fire Lumiair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    387
    Gotta take it for a test run. Look how pretty she is! Thank you again Rivellana! Means the world to me.

  20. #44360
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    So glad you like it

    And for Ifeanychukwu:



    The eyes took ages to paint on! (Night elf eyes don't work in WMV ) Hope you like the results

    PS - Riv, love that panda's eyes - so sparkly! <3
    Ermahgerd!!! That looks amazing, thank you so much!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •