For MMOC use

Matching avatar

I hope you like it.
    It looks really great, thanks a bunch!

Quote Originally Posted by Populaire View Post
    For non-MMOC use:

For MMOC use:

Matching avatar:

I used the armoured form. I hope that isn't a problem, and I hope you like it.

My god that's just perfect!! Thank you some much, appreciate your work a lot!

Thank you Sylessnecole for the sick signature!
    My DK My Druid

Can someone make an avatar with the face of the cute one?
    http://i.imgur.com/dc2j8.jpg

Hi, looking to get a signature for my new main.

Visible text: Kortria
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: I would like to have the worgen cat form being used - the brown skin with purple eyes. http://i.imgur.com/0qiISl8.jpg
    Gear set: See above
    Helm visible: Kitties don't wear hats.
    Your pose: Swiping. The red/blood streaks from Swipe animation not necessary.
    General colour scheme: I would like to stick to brown, gold, grey, with a little dash of purple. If you can use the colors from the cat form color, I'd prefer that. For little details, maybe a green vine growing from the top corner with a purple flower.
    Any extras: For the font, I would like kind of a curly, elegant font.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicolette View Post
    Really happy to see you're still here.

What I've been up too:

Hope everyone is well.
    Cheers

Arcade Sona! \o/ So pretty, love the colours!

Edited original post to fit people's needs.

OLD/CURRENT TWITCH PAGE REQUEST

Twitch:
    What you want for you page: What I'm looking for is, probably, all three listed =/. Having a header, a image for when I'm offline, and banners for my info would be great.

I'd like mine to be something similar to this--> http://www.twitch.tv/adamzee

Visible text: Ideally, yes. Use the link I linked above as a example.

Logo/Character: I'd want my character's armory in the background, yes. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ander/advanced

I'd also like to state the gear I'd like for my character to be using is this link--> http://www.wowhead.com/profile=35044657

General colour scheme: I think green fits well as the general color of this expansion.

Specifics/Extras: Not that I can think of at this moment. Please use the link(Twitch.tv/adamzee) I listed above as a guide or example.

My twitch channel is twitch.tv/vayz

Feel free to contact me via Private Message.

Thanks
    Last edited by Ygami01; 2013-02-13 at 10:25 PM.

Stood in the Fire Static Transit's Avatar
    Signature please! :P

Visible text: My character's name (Murmuur) and my server Kil'Jaeden-US.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rmuur/advanced
    Gear set: Basically my armory set, but I don't actually have the correct belt. Supposed to have the t9 Horde hunter belt (Waistguard of Deathly Dominion)
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Drawing my bow back, aimed, ready to fire.
    General colour scheme: Preferably a red color, like my gearset. Kind of a rusty look.
    Any extras: Preferably with my wolf pet (the Skoll lookalike from Vale of Eternal Blossoms, believe they're called "Thundermaw"). Its name is Kurjak in my armory. Don't want to make it too cluttered though, so if you think it would be, then don't bother with the wolf.
    Last edited by Static Transit; 2013-02-10 at 08:39 PM.

Murmuur - Kil'Jaeden-US - <Gravity> - Survival Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowz View Post
    Which OS are you using? Windows 7, you might have to run as admin. Also you can not be logged in to WoW or having it running in the background or it crashes. Atleast that is what happens when I try to run it.
    I'm running Windows 7 64bit on a laptop, I make sure WoW is not running. Some models work, some don't. For example I'll try to load a female bloodelf but it fails and gives me an error, but when I load a draenei female it'll load.

Quote Originally Posted by Etapicx View Post
    Can someone make an avatar with the face of the cute one?
    http://i.imgur.com/dc2j8.jpg
    ??
    new sig

Quote Originally Posted by bradrelia View Post
    Visible text: Perfectiön
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...3%B6n/advanced
    Gear set: Full Warrior T3 Dread Armor
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: No preferences, i'm a warrior but feel free to be creative.
    General colour scheme: I'd like to get a bit of a PvP feel to the background
    Bump From last week hope someone does it

Quote Originally Posted by bradrelia View Post
    Bump From last week hope someone does it
    Claiming this now Will be done by tomorrow evening.
    Edit: already done. Not sure about the text- colour. What do you think? Please give me feedback
    Last edited by Serendia; 2013-02-11 at 01:12 AM.
    new sig

Quote Originally Posted by Belphrala View Post
    Banner:
    Size: About a 900x400 pixel banner would be great.
    Visible text: Would like Covenant : Dalaran : A
    Logo: "Im tanking, Im tanking" would be great.
    General colour scheme: If we could get like a misty blue that would be perfect.
    Specifics: Could we get like a misty mountains kinda like Jade Forest mountains if anything.
    Attempted this as well. If it's not what you're looking for, feel free to re-request. ^.^

Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.

Quote Originally Posted by Deceitx View Post
    If thats correct im just going to go ahead and bump this one then! Hope im in luck this time!
    I don't think it's down to luck, most artists shy away from doing twitch layouts at the moment due to twitch changing the look completely hence making any layouts made unusable.
    Quote Originally Posted by RicardoZ View Post
    Comparing raiding in 2004-2006 to raiding 2007-2012 is like comparing a campfire to a light bulb.

Quote Originally Posted by mountandpetlover View Post
    Claiming this now Will be done by tomorrow evening.
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Nicolette View Post
    Really happy to see you're still here.
    You're alive!
    I hope everything is well on your end. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Dennicism View Post
    It looks really great, thanks a bunch!
    Quote Originally Posted by Avutu View Post
    [IMG]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwij6bzK4Y1r8q0iuo1_500.png[IMG]

My god that's just perfect!! Thank you some much, appreciate your work a lot!
    I'm pleased that you're both pleased! You're both very welcome.

Edit:
    There is a WEEK COOLDOWN FOR MISSED REQUEST BUMPS!

Just bringing that to peoples attention. Since there's been a shit ton of them lately.
    Premature bumps will be deleted. Kthx.
    Last edited by ELYPOP; 2013-02-10 at 11:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Torgerd View Post
    I don't think it's down to luck, most artists shy away from doing twitch layouts at the moment due to twitch changing the look completely hence making any layouts made unusable.
    As of right now, Twitch's new layout is and will be optional.

Quote Originally Posted by Ygami01 View Post
    As of right now, Twitch's new layout is and will be optional.
    Yeah, but there's still the option of swapping to either. And looking at the new layout, the only form of customisation appears to be the offline image and background (which have completely different sizing to the old layout).
    The lack of specificity (you wants new or old?!), and the fact that they could revert to the older one altogether (have you seen the amount of complaining about the new one?) or completely shift to the new one makes designing for either a bit of a gamble.

I'd disagree, respectably, of course.

I feel it will really be up to the viewer as to which one they'll prefer watching from (Old vs New). If it's an issue of resizing, it pretty simple to adjust sizing according to your needs. Whether its twitch(old/new) or something else.

For my request, specifically, I'm requesting for the current(old) twitch page.

Cheers~

Quote Originally Posted by Ygami01 View Post
    I'd disagree, respectably, of course.

I feel it will really be up to the viewer as to which one they'll prefer watching from (Old vs New). If it's an issue of resizing, it pretty simple to adjust sizing according to your needs. Whether its twitch(old/new) or something else.

For my request, specifically, I'm requesting for the current(old) twitch page.

Cheers~
    It's not simple to resize. The background is completely different (old has the background on the sides, new has the background in the middle, so they have completely different shapes and sizes), and the offline image is much larger.

And people need to specify if they want the new layout or old. It'd be redundant to make something for the new layout if you're using the old, and only wish to use that one.

Anyhoo, a PMR:

Hi all,

I've recently started making signatures and feel I am at a level now where I can start accepting a couple of requests.
    My work so far is in a link in my signature so if you like what you see just send me a PM with your request using the proper template.
    My work | Requests: Closed