Bah...I actually had an hour to pick up a signature request and all that's in the thread for days are Twitch or wallpaper requests or signature requests for humans. Yuck!

I'd be willing to take some signature request PMs if anyone is interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    Bah...I actually had an hour to pick up a signature request and all that's in the thread for days are Twitch or wallpaper requests or signature requests for humans. Yuck!

I'd be willing to take some signature request PMs if anyone is interested.
    But wallpapers are so fun!
    | <Been There Downed That> - Exodar US - US 27th 16/16H |

| PM Signature Requests: Closed | My Work | Signature Tutorial |

Awesome work everyone, I wish I was good at doing things like this as it's nice to actually be able to help folks out! Just this type of thing has never been my stronger point, when coming to designs, etc hehe!

Taking a huge liking to Shyama's facebook cover design and Aryiana's Twitch full design, those are beautiful!

--Lee

Quote Originally Posted by Ornias View Post
    I've posted in a few threads where a signature/drawing/background etc was offered, but nobody has ever picked up my request. I hope I have better luck here.
    So here goes!

Signature

Visible text: Just my character's Name. Ornias.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: An album containing a few screenshots: http://ornias.imgur.com/warlock#0 and my armoury: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Ornias/simple
    Gear set: Transmog from the armoury.
    Helm visible: Show helm.
    Your pose: A... 'badass'/arrogant pose
    General colour scheme: Darkness, with some fire colours, some reds and maybe a hint of fel green in places.
    Any extras: Ideally with my Felguard (and his Gorehowl axe) at my side or behind me and possibly a faded out image of the Metamorphosis demon form, indicating that I can change into that form.
    Speaking of... I would like to claim this, but I prefer to do backgrounds and then crop them down to signatures. If you'll post your resolution, I'll claim this. And as per my usual, I have no idea when I'll have it finished. I may very well have it done before maintenance is over, or it might take me 11 days like the last one. XD Feel free to pass and wait on someone else, I promise I won't be offended.

Edit for my utter nonsense typing, hahah.
    Last edited by Eruionmel; 2013-02-19 at 03:51 PM.

Fuzzy as poo cause i just screencapped from twitch LOL i'm tired x-x
    Different offline image cause i made it wayyy long before i even started the other stuff. And plus i really like it lol
    Thanks for all the help with the html guys <3 And to Ely for telling me about using multiple screenshots as the BG!

Quote Originally Posted by Pjammiez View Post
    Fuzzy as poo cause i just screencapped from twitch LOL i'm tired x-x
    Different offline image cause i made it wayyy long before i even started the other stuff. And plus i really like it lol
    Thanks for all the help with the html guys <3 And to Ely for telling me about using multiple screenshots as the BG!
    COME HOME, PJ, COME HOME! How many nights must Exodar sleep naked before you return to us?! :c

Quote Originally Posted by Eruionmel View Post
    COME HOME, PJ, COME HOME! How many nights must Exodar sleep naked before you return to us?! :c
    oh i'm closer than you think

^_~

"Vanasex eyes you up and down"

SOUND FAMILIAR?

ALSO CHANGE UR SIG! UR NOT A DORF ANYMOAR

Quote Originally Posted by Pjammiez View Post
    oh i'm closer than you think

^_~

"Vanasex eyes you up and down"

SOUND FAMILIAR?

ALSO CHANGE UR SIG! UR NOT A DORF ANYMOAR
    OMIGAWD. That was you?!

I should, shouldn't I? XD

Also, how dare you steal my rarespawns. There were 4 of the little bastards up in Vale and you took 2 of them from me. :c </3

OMIGAWD. That was you?!

I should, shouldn't I? XD

Also, how dare you steal my rarespawns. There were 4 of the little bastards up in Vale and you took 2 of them from me. :c </3
    yup that's me! LOL i was fishing and saw it

and yes, it needs an update. show dem skillz !

Avatar Request (really simple.. I think)

Visible text: None

Armory link/Facial screenshot: The NE druid incarnation form.

Gear set: ^

Helm visible: ^

Your pose: Just the cat form auto-attack pose.

General colour scheme: Something involving nature.

Any extras: Nothing that I can think of but you're more than welcome to throw something in.

It's a really simple request so I won't be surprised if it gets ignored.

Out of curiosity, do the players here do signatures that are not related to WoW?

OPEN - Twitch layouts

KM-DESIGN
    MY WORK | Twitch / Youtube / Twitter Layouts / Banners | Requests: OPEN

Editing request and reposting
    Last edited by Griffeth; 2013-02-22 at 05:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rawrosaur View Post
    Shyama, love that hunter sig for Duvai! If you don't mind my asking, what is the font you used?
    i4ni, those banners are phenomenal!
    Populaire, fantastic wallpaper with the troll, love the pose and the bg.

I just love checking in on this forum at the end of the day and seeing so much amazing stuff! <3
    Thank you The font is Owah Tagu Siam NF - it's a favourite of mine
    Agree about i4ni and Pop's work too - gorgeous <3

Quote Originally Posted by Sildrae View Post
    Taking a huge liking to Shyama's facebook cover design and Aryiana's Twitch full design, those are beautiful!

--Lee
    Thank you Lee
    Requests CLOSED

Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Thank you Lee
    Anytime, it's really beautiful work! How did you manage to make the clouds so life like and puffy? They look super soft, shame you can't have a bean bag like it, everyone would drift off on one!

I've added you to my watch list on DA too ^^

--Lee

A Twitch layout :]

Twitch:
    What you want for you page: Entire Set

Visible text: I would love if my characters name could be my header "Touchyfeely" along with US-Lothar. and anywhere if its not to much trouble to add "Forever healing in both worlds"

Logo/Character: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...hyfeely/simple and http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...allianc/simple. Here are there armor sets: (Priest)http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=396 (Druid) http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=376 The helm for the Druid is:http://www.wowhead.com/item=32235

General colour scheme: Here is the part where you can really test your creative side if you want ;] Based off the transmog of my druid and priest I'm hoping whoever decides to pick this up will make the background color/scheme fit to their gear.

Specifics/Extras: Here is a link to my twitch page http://www.twitch.tv/maekiou I'm hoping asking for a two character layout isn't asking for to much =/. I don't necessarily need a offline image. but I would love a info box with my PC specs. My screen resolution is 1920x1080 If that helps.

I hope everyone have a safe week!

Made by Visenna, TY<3

Signature:
    Visible text: Would like it to say "Fairchild" with small letters on the lower right of the sign.

Armory link/Facial screenshot: No need for info here as i am looking for a full set with helm sign , important to mention that its a male blood elf character.

Gear set: Judgement Set.

Helm visible: Yes

Your pose: Would like to be wielding the ashbringer on back or hand, whatever is easier / you think looks cooler. Would also love to have Tyrael alike wings on back with a yellow - orange colour to fit the set Cant post link of image yet, but if you search for Tyrael on google should be easy to find

General colour scheme: Paladin like colour... yellow with orange and light red mixed in.

Any extras: Nothing more

PM me in game with news

Quote Originally Posted by Sildrae View Post
    Anytime, it's really beautiful work! How did you manage to make the clouds so life like and puffy? They look super soft, shame you can't have a bean bag like it, everyone would drift off on one!

I've added you to my watch list on DA too ^^

--Lee
    The clouds involved lots of smudging with a small chalk brush set to scatter and a lot of layers! And thank you again
    Requests CLOSED

Hah, couple of days indeed. Try 11 later. Thank you for being so understanding, Minxy. <3 Hope it was worth the wait. The wallpaper is 1900x1200 to accommodate both sizes you requested.

! That is FABULOUS.

So happy with it, thanks for all the hard work <3

Signature:
    Visible text: My own nickname which is: Skaemt. Then I would also like to have my guild name which is: Winds of Creation.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Skaemt/simple
    Gear set: My current transmog which is the Priest Tier 10 Sanctified Heroic from Icecrown Citadel with the Helm from Kel'thuzad inside Naxxramas Tier 7: Heroes' Circlet of Faith. I would love to see my Tabard of the Lightbringer too if it's possible.
    Helm visible: Yes.
    Your pose: Yes, I would like to see it casting, basically just like the armory version.
    General colour scheme: So it fit a Shadowpriest. Probably with a dark/purple enviroment.
    Any extras: I would love to see my Tabard of the Lightbringer too if it's possible as I mentioned.
    Contact: It would be awesome if you could mail me the picture on my email: Mplfc4032@hotmail or just send me a PM here.