1. #45141
    The Patient Ladylora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Mebane, North Carolina
    Posts
    219
    Quote Originally Posted by Populaire View Post
    PMR:



    Sorry to my queue for the delay with me getting through these requests.
    Love the background on this, very atmospheric, i dont recognise it though, where is it ?

    Also to those people on my queue - i have the dreaded lurgy and feel like crap, so stuff will be slightly delayed, so sorry.


    /Lora
    Game / Photoshop streaming: www.twitch.tv/caughtyoulookin
    | Sig requests:OPEN | Queue:1 | My Work |

  2. #45142
    Over 9000! ELYPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    9,780
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladylora View Post
    Love the background on this, very atmospheric, i dont recognise it though, where is it ?
    Thank you!
    It's the Blackwald in Gilneas.


    Edit - Queue update: Vaelorian (wallpaper), Jaybee (wallpaper).
    Last edited by ELYPOP; 2013-02-21 at 03:11 AM.
    "You're only given one little spark of madness, you mustn't lose it."
    - Robin Williams (1951-2014)

  3. #45143
    Dreadlord i4ni's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Fenris
    Posts
    847
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post

    Love these. Love love love them.
    Also Stunning Twitch as always Elypop x
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAERS: CLOSED l

    l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

  4. #45144
    Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    Might be corrupt files. Sadly, when that happened to me I had to re-install the whole PTR. ::C
    I sincerely hope not as Im not running it off PTR.


    Lora- I saw
    Last edited by Aryiana; 2013-02-21 at 03:56 AM.
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 2

  5. #45145
    The Patient Ladylora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Mebane, North Carolina
    Posts
    219
    Aryiana, i PM'ed you on Dev


    Nvm... got it


    so much for the early night, but the hubby just walked in with a big fat... pizza
    Last edited by Ladylora; 2013-02-21 at 03:58 AM.
    Game / Photoshop streaming: www.twitch.tv/caughtyoulookin
    | Sig requests:OPEN | Queue:1 | My Work |

  6. #45146
    Populaire: That's a nice Twitch layout, looks lovely!

    Ladylora: What Pizza did your hubby treat you to? Hope you get rid of what you have and nice work you've done too, just had a scan through your DA =)

    --Lee

  7. #45147
    Quote Originally Posted by Camui View Post
    *sighs* What an evil fate....

    Just kidding. I'm SO happy about the wallpaper(s) and signatures, I don't know what to say. Thank you very much.
    Haha You're very welcome - really glad that you are happy with it all

    And thank you i4ni
    Queue 3 (Mindcloud, Aveline, Amandiine)

  8. #45148
    Mechagnome Eruionmel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Washington, USA
    Posts
    705
    Quote Originally Posted by Ornias View Post
    Sounds sweet. I will send you a PM with details like resolution, so you don't have to hunt through this thread to see my replies.

    Thanks!
    And I'm done. I stayed up waaaay too late doing this, haha. But god, once I'd started I couldn't put it down. This one went together so smoothly. I really hope you like it. I'm very happy with it. This is my favorite warlock set, I think. It just looks so killer.

    If you don't like the signature like that, I can put the rest of the background back in. I just really like transparencies in signatures. XD





    Edit: Just realized I made a rookie mistake and didn't check the file size on that sig. It's 70kb, so it'll work fine on other websites (with full transparency), but it's not ok to use here. Here's a JPG that is ok to use here:



    If the background color ever changes here, it will look weird. But you should be able to take the PNG and stick the new background color in behind it. If I'm not around if/when that happens, any of the artists here would be able to help you.
    Last edited by Eruionmel; 2013-02-21 at 12:35 PM.
    | <Been There Downed That> - Exodar US - US 27th 16/16H |

    | PM Signature Requests: Closed | My Work | Signature Tutorial |

  9. #45149
    Quote Originally Posted by Eruionmel View Post
    And I'm done. I stayed up waaaay too late doing this, haha. But god, once I'd started I couldn't put it down. This one went together so smoothly. I really hope you like it. I'm very happy with it. This is my favorite warlock set, I think. It just looks so killer.

    If you don't like the signature like that, I can put the rest of the background back in. I just really like transparencies in signatures. XD

    Edit: Just realized I made a rookie mistake and didn't check the file size on that sig. It's 70kb, so it'll work fine on other websites (with full transparency), but it's not ok to use here. Here's a JPG that is ok to use here:

    If the background color ever changes here, it will look weird. But you should be able to take the PNG and stick the new background color in behind it. If I'm not around if/when that happens, any of the artists here would be able to help you.
    I love it. All 3 of them. All of them are just spot on. Exactly what I had in mind. You have some skills.
    Thanks a lot!

    Edit: I can't use the sig until the 10th of March, because I used one that was too big and a scrapot got mad. I've set it as my sig, but it's not showing, so I guess I just have to wait.
    Last edited by Ornias; 2013-02-21 at 01:59 PM.

  10. #45150
    Moderator Rivelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Castiel's Army
    Posts
    5,039
    Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    Love these. Love love love them.
    Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ornias View Post
    Edit: I can't use the sig until the 10th of March, because I used one that was too big and a scrapot got mad. I've set it as my sig, but it's not showing, so I guess I just have to wait.
    You can use it, and it is showing, if you check your profile. It does funny things sometimes and doesn't always show up on the first post you make after changing it.
    WoW & WoD General Discussions and Guild Wars 2 Moderator
    ---------------------------

  11. #45151
    Love the warlock sig/wallpaper Eruionmel. Fantastic. That set is amazing!

  12. #45152
    The Patient Pjammiez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    284
    Quote Originally Posted by Eruionmel View Post

    this, i like this.

    ps: make a new siggggg

  13. #45153
    Holy crap, Eruionmel that warlock wallpaper/sig is too good!

  14. #45154
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryiana View Post
    Is any one else having problems with the v0705 version of WMV.
    Everytime I try load shoulders on human female it crashes, and import armory of human female it crashes and load belf female char it crashes.
    I have uninstalled and reinstalled and no change.
    Mine seems to be doing the same now Blood elf females definitely cause WMV to crash - been ok with humans so far.... Have you discovered a way to fix it? I ran a repair on WoW, reset and reloaded the files in the options bit, but no luck as yet.

    Anyway a completed PM request:





    Also, I could do a couple of SIGNATURES (but not blood elf females it seems) if anyone would like one made - PM me with the request in template format (see first post of this thread) Single character signatures only please! Use the link to my work in my signature to see if you like what I do or not
    Queue 3 (Mindcloud, Aveline, Amandiine)

  15. #45155
    Field Marshal Strukk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Two Moons
    Posts
    67
    I was wondering if any of the amazing artists would want to make a banner and background for our guild's new website. We are setting up on guildzilla, and the premade stuff is so overdone and really doesn't fit us. If anyone is willing, it would be much appreciated and obviously credit will be given on the site!

    Website: Voided Website


    Wallpaper (background):
    Resolution: 1816x1500 (it will be stationary)
    Visible text: None
    Image: Looking for a dark-ish themed background, main color can be black if that works, red highlights are also okay if you think it works well. Here is a link to our guild crest/shirt in game Voided Wow site. Just as a sort of background for our name: Voided means devoid or useless, etc. We think of it as people with nothing left to lose, people who have lost it all. Might help with an idea of the feeling for the website.

    Banner:
    Size: ~277x140. Can be longer but height should remain roughly the same
    Visible text: Voided (large text), with a solid line underneath. Under the line we'd like it to say "US // ZUL'JIN // HORDE". Basically the same "setup" as the vox radix site just with different style/font
    Logo:
    General colour scheme: The banner should be transparent so as not to block the background, but if you'd like to work it into the background somehow that would be awesome too! Whichever is easier for the artist! As for the text, white or a silver/grey would probably work best, but it's really up to you.
    Specifics: Text fonts can be whatever fits the background best, preferably a darker themed style. A "flame" font would work too possibly, using orange and red for the text coloring. I guess it depends on the background, but honestly I'd leave it up to the artist since you know what you're doing obviously!


    Thank you so much in advance to anyone who takes us on! We would love to get some amazing work put up on the website and really be proud to call it home!

  16. #45156
    Hey guys i like all the art in here !
    so i would like to have some 2

    i would like a signature + avatar for the mmo forums



    Signature:
    Visible text: i Would like my name Promithius (its with a s! not with a Z but that username was taken...) and would like to have the title" of Ironforge"

    Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/the-maelstrom/Promithius/advanced

    Gear set: i Would like to have challange mode gear but not the helmet! just my face and pretty beard! haha

    Helm visible: no haha

    Your pose: Do something you think fits best

    General colour scheme: Since im a shaman i like to have some blue, and since im alliance i would like to have the alliance logo if possible
    Any extras: Nothing extra just hope you can do it with this info

  17. #45157
    Quote Originally Posted by Promithiuz View Post
    Hey guys i like all the art in here !
    so i would like to have some 2

    i would like a signature + avatar for the mmo forums



    Signature:
    Visible text: i Would like my name Promithius (its with a s! not with a Z but that username was taken...) and would like to have the title" of Ironforge"

    Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/the-maelstrom/Promithius/advanced

    Gear set: i Would like to have challange mode gear but not the helmet! just my face and pretty beard! haha

    Helm visible: no haha

    Your pose: Do something you think fits best

    General colour scheme: Since im a shaman i like to have some blue, and since im alliance i would like to have the alliance logo if possible
    Any extras: Nothing extra just hope you can do it with this info
    Just checked WMV - Dwarves work, so claimed! Those shoulders are sooooooo tall - not quite sure how I'll pose him yet
    Queue 3 (Mindcloud, Aveline, Amandiine)

  18. #45158
    haha thanks!

    dwarves are awesome!!

  19. #45159
    Quote Originally Posted by Promithiuz View Post
    haha thanks!

    dwarves are awesome!!
    You won't believe how many times a day I hear that same phrase!

    Anyway, here it is:



    Hope you like it
    Queue 3 (Mindcloud, Aveline, Amandiine)

  20. #45160
    oe nice thanks alot!!!

    love it!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •