Another FB Banner-

I actually enjoy making these for a change ::]

I only have a few more guildie presents to make, so if anyone wants to PM me a request I will consider it.
    I am NOT doing wallpapers right now (unless you're a fellow artist here, don't even ask) but I may take some FB Banner and signature requests. (No dual sigs, but will do up to 2 characters- or one character and a mount/pet on the FB Banner)

No Taurens, Undead without eyes covered, Night Elf Males, Humans, or Dwarves.
    Also NO T3 Warrior gear. That helm is disgusting and creepy and I hate hate hate it.

OT: TY all for the lovely comments <3
    /huggles
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

Opening up my queue again for a couple sig/wallpaper requests.
    Pm me...
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 2

Signature:
    Visible text: WubbWubb Siege Resto Shaman
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...bwubb/advanced
    Gear set: T14 Normal
    Helm visible: No helm
    Your pose: Chain heal casting
    General colour scheme: Blues
    Any extras: If possible have the toon in middle of casting but have a blue chain heal go through/around the letters from one side. IE- Toon on the left winding up cast but a heal already out going around the text.

Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by AeonRep View Post
    Signature:
    Visible text: WubbWubb Siege Resto Shaman
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...bwubb/advanced
    Gear set: T14 Normal
    Helm visible: No helm
    Your pose: Chain heal casting
    General colour scheme: Blues
    Any extras: If possible have the toon in middle of casting but have a blue chain heal go through/around the letters from one side. IE- Toon on the left winding up cast but a heal already out going around the text.

Thanks in advance!
    Claimed! I like this one. :3

Signature:
    Visible text: Character name and guild.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ondey/advanced
    Gear set: Always liked tier 3/7.
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Casting a spell would be nice.
    General colour scheme: Red/Black Fiery type themes.

Twitch Layout - Rhoody - Twitch.tv/rhoody

KM-DESIGN
    MY WORK | Twitch / Youtube / Twitter Layouts / Banners | Requests: OPEN

Quote Originally Posted by Key Master View Post
    He made this for me. I can recommend this guy as much as I can.

Extremely professional work and kept me updated while he worked.

11/10

Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    *snip*
    ohhh thats pretty! female belfs always seem to turn out so well

Hello I am quite new here, i liked a lot your work so thought maybe u could do something nice for me as well.
    Signature:
    Andrijana, resto shaman, Khadgar
    Visible text: Character and guild name, maybe title Flame Warden
    Armory: Battleforge set
    Would be nice to have some fire and lava things around, maybe to have Lil Ragnaros or Fire Spirit in the background.
    Thank u
    Last edited by Andrijana; 2013-02-28 at 08:38 AM.

Anyone know if there's a way to make the belt buckles show up in WMV? Like the challenge mode ones, for instance? The belt loads fine, but there's no thingy on the front. :\

Edit: Finally found something about it and it said the buckles aren't supported in WMV. Lame. :\ I guess I'll just screenshot a mogit image of it and paste it on.
    Last edited by Eruionmel; 2013-02-28 at 08:58 AM.
    | <Been There Downed That> - Exodar US - US 27th 16/16H |

| PM Signature Requests: Closed | My Work | Signature Tutorial |

Quote Originally Posted by Eruionmel View Post
    Anyone know if there's a way to make the belt buckles show up in WMV? Like the challenge mode ones, for instance? The belt loads fine, but there's no thingy on the front. :\

Edit: Finally found something about it and it said the buckles aren't supported in WMV. Lame. :\ I guess I'll just screenshot a mogit image of it and paste it on.
    Not got access to WMV at the moment, but you can access the buckles via WMV, and photoshop them onto your character.

If I remember correctly.. (on the menu on the left) Item -> Belt -> browse the options.

Edit:

Close enough!
    Last edited by ELYPOP; 2013-02-28 at 10:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Populaire View Post
    Not got access to WMV at the moment, but you can access the buckles via WMV, and photoshop them onto your character.

If I remember correctly.. (on the menu on the left) Item -> Belt -> browse the options.

Edit:
    -snip-

Close enough!
    Ah, that's awesome. I'll remember that for next time. I ended up using the mogit trick, lol.
    | <Been There Downed That> - Exodar US - US 27th 16/16H |

| PM Signature Requests: Closed | My Work | Signature Tutorial |

Hello I'm here to request a banner for my girlfriend's Twitch channel.

Size: 640x125px (For Twitch.tv)
    Visible text: Name: Kieva, Guild name: Clearly Boosted and Server: Dragonblight-EU
    Logo: No logo
    General colour scheme: Girly colours, but not too girly! She likes purple a lot and she plays a priest, so white would be fitting as well I suppose.
    Specifics: Human female priest (in challenge mode gear) with a finished offensive cast animation on the side or something. This isn't required, just an idea

If someone creative would help us out, it would be very much appreciated, thanks

PMR:

PMR:

[url=http://www.deviantart.com/download/356888238/request___vol_jin__by_populair3-d5whcq6.png][img]https://dl.dropbox.com/u/89594775/IcedThumbnail.png[img][url]
    Amazing, as usual! Thanks so much! I may just have to wait 2 weeks for the "cooldown" to pass, for another request...if, of course, you'd be gracious enough.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Amazing, as usual! Thanks so much! I may just have to wait 2 weeks for the "cooldown" to pass, for another request...if, of course, you'd be gracious enough.
    The cooldown is generally for the same type of request, so people don't get say.. two signatures in the space of a few days. And then one goes to waste. Same deal for wallpapers. Only exception would be in the case if you had a dual screen setup or something. One wallpaper for each is okay and stuff.

It's just to stop peoples creations going to waste/being underused.

Gonna do a week bump for this. Populaire was going to work on it but had to cancel. If anyone can do this please let me know!!

I was wondering if any of the amazing artists would want to make a banner and background for our guild's new website. We are setting up on guildzilla, and the premade stuff is so overdone and really doesn't fit us. If anyone is willing, it would be much appreciated and obviously credit will be given on the site!

Wallpaper (background):
    Resolution: 1816x1500 (it will be stationary)
    Visible text: None
    Image: Looking for a dark-ish themed background, main color can be black if that works, red highlights are also okay if you think it works well. Here is a link to our guild crest/shirt in game Voided Wow site. Just as a sort of background for our name: Voided means devoid or useless, etc. We think of it as people with nothing left to lose, people who have lost it all. Might help with an idea of the feeling for the website.

Banner:
    Size: ~277x140. Can be longer but height should remain roughly the same
    Visible text: Voided (large text), with a solid line underneath. Under the line we'd like it to say "US // ZUL'JIN // HORDE". Basically the same "setup" as the vox radix site here, just with different style/font
    Logo:
    General colour scheme: The banner should be transparent so as not to block the background, but if you'd like to work it into the background somehow that would be awesome too! Whichever is easier for the artist! As for the text, white or a silver/grey would probably work best, but it's really up to you.
    Specifics: Text fonts can be whatever fits the background best, preferably a darker themed style. A "flame" font would work too possibly, using orange and red for the text coloring. I guess it depends on the background, but honestly I'd leave it up to the artist since you know what you're doing obviously!

Thank you so much in advance to anyone who takes us on! We would love to get some amazing work put up on the website and really be proud to call it home!

Quote Originally Posted by Staerk View Post
    Hello I'm here to request a banner for my girlfriend's Twitch channel.

Size: 640x125px (For Twitch.tv)
    Visible text: Name: Kieva, Guild name: Clearly Boosted and Server: Dragonblight-EU
    Logo: No logo
    General colour scheme: Girly colours, but not too girly! She likes purple a lot and she plays a priest, so white would be fitting as well I suppose.
    Specifics: Human female priest (in challenge mode gear) with a finished offensive cast animation on the side or something. This isn't required, just an idea

If someone creative would help us out, it would be very much appreciated, thanks
    I was in the mood to make something girly so claimed and done:

Used the priest icon rather than a character but hope you like it

PS Elypop, Vol'jin looks amazing!
    Last edited by Shyama; 2013-02-28 at 01:53 PM.
    Requests CLOSED!

PMR:

I LOVE this.
    KM-DESIGN
    MY WORK | Twitch / Youtube / Twitter Layouts / Banners | Requests: OPEN

The cooldown is generally for the same type of request, so people don't get say.. two signatures in the space of a few days. And then one goes to waste. Same deal for wallpapers. Only exception would be in the case if you had a dual screen setup or something. One wallpaper for each is okay and stuff.

It's just to stop peoples creations going to waste/being underused.
    Ah. I do have a dual monitor setup. Well, whenever you get the chance (I don't mind waiting weeks), think you could take a stab at your second idea? After your queue is done, and all that, of course. If not, that's cool too.

Quote Originally Posted by Key Master View Post
    I LOVE this.
    How can you not?