I love the fire! I can never get mine to turn out that nice >.>

davidwoodfx.blogspot.ca/2011/11/gimp-tutorial-fireballs.html?m=1
    That was the little tutorial I used, but you'll have to translate from gimp to Photoshop. this was the first successful fire I did, ha.
    also thank you for helping me post pictures! Much appreciated

Stood in the Fire maybenotquiteasheavy's Avatar
    Oh, I just spotted some crazytaco work!
    Nice to see you back in the thread /Torgerd

"Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them as much."

Quote Originally Posted by Fnx- View Post
    Looking for something more colourful and not just text anymore

Visible text: Fnx <Apex>
    Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...r/fnx/advanced trolls and orcs are still kind of broke on armory (No hair)
    In-game screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/iG4VYIY.jpg (Just to see hair)
    Gear set: T10 HC (Red set from ICC, without helmet + Shadowmourn and Lightbringer tabard)
    Pose: Play around with it, would prefer if the char is from shoulders and up, maybe a bit lower, as long as it's without legs/feet
    I still need this AND a TwitchTV background/layout, contact me for more info about the Twitch background/layout.
    Last edited by Fnx-; 2013-04-01 at 12:18 PM.

Envy - Kazzak EU (www.envy.si)
    World 4 in SoO (25MAN)
    MY DK

Blademaster
    Quote Originally Posted by gdlsr View Post
    i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q784/gdlsr/keelea2_zpsd595cbfa.jpg (signature)
    i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q784/gdlsr/avakeelea_zps7ad3d10f.jpg (avatar)
    I like the way this turned out
    & almost able to post images!
    If this isn't what you envisioned please feel free to have it grabbed by someone else
    When you're using modelviewer make sure to make the shoulders smaller http://prettyflydraenei.blogspot.com...-to-scale.html is a really good tutorial on how to do so (at least that's where I learned it from).

Really nice signature otherwise, though!

Quote Originally Posted by Naeviah View Post
    When you're using modelviewer make sure to make the shoulders smaller prettyflydraenei.blogspot.com/2012/07/wow-model-viewer-tips-how-to-scale.html is a really good tutorial on how to do so (at least that's where I learned it from).

Really nice signature otherwise, though!
    I think it's just the angle of the character's shoulders that made them look a bit bigger, I usually check the shoulders to make sure they aren't obscenely large. Thanks for the advice though, will bookmark that page

Blademaster
    I think it's just the angle of the character's shoulders that made them look a bit bigger, I usually check the shoulders to make sure they aren't obscenely large. Thanks for the advice though, will bookmark that page
    I thought the same thing too then someone on this thread told me that WMV will put the shoulders huge when the character is pretty much in any pose except normal standing.

i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q784/gdlsr/keelea2_zpsd595cbfa.jpg (signature)
    i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q784/gdlsr/avakeelea_zps7ad3d10f.jpg (avatar)
    I like the way this turned out
    & almost able to post images!
    If this isn't what you envisioned please feel free to have it grabbed by someone else
    Thank you so much for the speedy work! He loves it!!

signature by Shyama.

Quote Originally Posted by Fnx- View Post
    I still need this AND a TwitchTV background/layout, contact me for more info about the Twitch background/layout.
    Twitch.tv is moving forward with their new layout. Any artwork done for the old layout has a great potential to be wasted/not used as much as it could be, so you might want to consider revising your request to the new layout.

For the artists who don't follow what's going on with twitch, the new layout's only art options are little image blocks and the offline image. The little blocks are 320px wide by whatever height you want, up to 320px. I've been tweaking mine a bit on my stream page, but there's a lot of things you can do with it. I just wish the text was more customizable. >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Naeviah View Post
    I thought the same thing too then someone on this thread told me that WMV will put the shoulders huge when the character is pretty much in any pose except normal standing.
    That was me. It's not all characters, only certain races and genders it seems, and sometimes armor types.

Thank you very much, looks awesome. The use of the green butterflies is great. And the night sky look is just my thing! Looks amazing ty!

Twitch Layouts etc

Twitch:
    What you want for you page: I would like the whole 9 yards. background/header/offline image/chat cover box
    Visible text: Info area with donation link for paypal, and also pc specs/accessories
    Logo/Character: cant post links yet so my character name is Makinplays on Tichondrius and s10+s11 gladiator icon somewhere.
    General colour scheme: cold blue feel of icecrown, be creative with it, kind of a spacey blue icecrown feel.
    Specifics/Extras: use your imagination, i wanna see your best work

i look forward to seeing this, thank you for your time.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyTaco93 View Post
    We use the magical, all knowing WoW Model Viewer. The Viewer knows... The Viewer knows...
    Aha! Thank you! and thanks for the link!!! <3

*sig made by Soko* <3

So many amazing signatures in this thread, brilliant work guys! I'm hoping one of you could make a forum signature for me :3

Visible text: Meytal
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/outland/Meytal/simple
    The pose on armory is horrid, so here is an ingame screenshot too: imgur.com/47czrFt
    Gear set: Same as shown on armory. (Priest T5 shoulders, Mooncloth Robe)
    Helm visible: Without the helm, please.
    Your pose: A close up of face + shoulders showing would be lovely.
    General colour scheme: Light colors (blue,yellow,white), something fitting for a disc/holy priest would be great!
    Any extras: Feel free to change things as you see fit If you have the time, an avatar would be lovely too.

Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Marty1911 View Post
    Hey guys and girls! I was hoping someone may have time to create a signature for me. : )

Visible text: Marty
    Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Marty/advanced
    In-game screenshot: http://imgur.com/WA8K0E0 (the warrior obviously)
    Gear set: Warrior challenge mode outfit (as seen in the in-game screenshot, if possible with all the details (armory doesn't show the extra's on shoulder/belt), weapons (dual wield): http://www.wowhead.com/item=94217 (look-a-like of Akil'zon Talonblade), helm showing please.
    Pose: Some kind of action pose, I'll leave this up to the judgement of the artist.
    General colour scheme: Something that matches both the warrior class and the challenge mode outfit.

Thank you for taking the time to read and consider my request.

/Marty
    Done.

EDIT: Also, new sig for me.

Last edited by dubbelbasse; 2013-04-02 at 11:12 AM.

Hi there guys, Does anyone know how to make a .gif? i wanna make me avatar a gif, i just want the eye to look like is shinning can anyone tell me how can i do it?

Thanks for your time

Quote Originally Posted by dubbelbasse View Post
    Done.

It's amazing, thank you so much! <3

Quote Originally Posted by Eis View Post
    Twitch.tv is moving forward with their new layout. Any artwork done for the old layout has a great potential to be wasted/not used as much as it could be, so you might want to consider revising your request to the new layout.

For the artists who don't follow what's going on with twitch, the new layout's only art options are little image blocks and the offline image. The little blocks are 320px wide by whatever height you want, up to 320px. I've been tweaking mine a bit on my stream page, but there's a lot of things you can do with it. I just wish the text was more customizable. >.>
    Just FYI, they said that the old layout will remain, but will not be the default. People with the twitch pages will just need to add "/old" to the end of their links to use the artwork you fine people are putting out for us. The new layout will just be the default (and this makes me sad as I loved the old layout)

Griffeth Whitehawk - 50PLD/50WAR/50SCH/50DRG/50SMN
    Twitch - YouTube
    Other games: WoW Rogue, LoL, Battlefield 4

signature please

HUMAN DK

Signature:
    Visible text: Fengoria
    Gear set: Magma plate set tier 10 (Blue version)
    Helm visible: yes
    Your pose: swinging your weapon in rage with the abaddon normal 2h sword from yog 10m kill.
    General colour scheme: Frosty blue with dark black sorta
    Any extras: chilly wind

and a second signature when I am going to tank in the future.

Signature:
    Visible text: Fengoria
    Gear set: Tier Warrior tier 12 hc set since that is my transmog set
    Helm visible: yes
    Your pose: fiercy
    General colour scheme: glowing Red with dark black
    Any extras: nah

hope this works for you thanks

Fengoria
    Last edited by Fengoria; 2013-04-02 at 05:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by neki View Post
    So many amazing signatures in this thread, brilliant work guys! I'm hoping one of you could make a forum signature for me :3

Visible text: Meytal
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/outland/Meytal/simple
    The pose on armory is horrid, so here is an ingame screenshot too: imgur.com/47czrFt
    Gear set: Same as shown on armory. (Priest T5 shoulders, Mooncloth Robe)
    Helm visible: Without the helm, please.
    Your pose: A close up of face + shoulders showing would be lovely.
    General colour scheme: Light colors (blue,yellow,white), something fitting for a disc/holy priest would be great!
    Any extras: Feel free to change things as you see fit If you have the time, an avatar would be lovely too.

Thanks in advance!
    So, I hope I'm not stepping on any toes, but I saw this and thought I might give it a shot. It did seem to go a little... Pink/purple(/girly?) on me. I think I got a little into the Night Elf vibe, hehe. I did try to filter the colors a little, and that's why there's two slightly different versions. But anyway, if it's not to your liking, by all means, feel free to re-request. I won't be offended.

Quote Originally Posted by cynsacat View Post
    So, I hope I'm not stepping on any toes, but I saw this and thought I might give it a shot. It did seem to go a little... Pink/purple(/girly?) on me. I think I got a little into the Night Elf vibe, hehe. I did try to filter the colors a little, and that's why there's two slightly different versions. But anyway, if it's not to your liking, by all means, feel free to re-request. I won't be offended.
    I attempted this one too, more for practicing, but now I don't even want to post it because yours is so beautiful!