Quote Originally Posted by kallaesia View Post
    hi everyone.I'd love a sig for my DK.
    Signature:
    Visible text: hiania
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://www.battlenet.com.cn/wow/zh/c...yimdk/advanced
    Gear set: DK T10 normal (without helmet + Shadowmourn)
    Helm visible: No helmet
    Your pose: Any that will make the sig look the best it can.
    General colour scheme: Anything related to DK.

Thanks in advance.
    Here you go, hope you like it:

And your chat box cover:

Edit: Claiming this request.
    Quote Originally Posted by Senji View Post
    Visible text: I'd like my character name: Zaviothan with my title High Warlord.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: <Armory> <Screenshots of my character>
    Gear set: The set i have mogged on Armory (and all screen shots) i'd like to not wield a weapon.
    Helm visible: If it works, yeah, if not it's not the end the of the world if its taken away
    Your pose: i was thinking maybe to see the warlock, kind of from the side (like waist-up) casting a Chaos bolt or something, that you can see flying in the end of the signature.
    General colour scheme: Very dark, Shadowy warlocky (whatever that means)
    Any extras: green fiery eyes, if possible, i just completed my warlock quest, and would like that to be reflected onto the signature.

Size: 450x100 at most, 100/120 in height, and no longer then 450 if possible.
    Last edited by Revan Bane; 2013-05-07 at 11:08 PM.
    ~ I'm having trouble hearing you. Getting a lot of bullshit on this line. ~

10+ Year Old Account
    Signature: hoping it's possible to have 2 figures on one signature, and i hope someone picks up this request
    Visible text: Koltìra / Athrasie (on their respective sides)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Athrasie http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...thrasie/simple
    Koltìra http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...C3%ACra/simple
    Gear set: Koltìra DK T10 normal (without helmet + Shadowmourne) Athrasie, paladin T14 normal, no helmet (white tiger set) with Cataclysm's Edge
    Helm visible: No helmet on either character please
    Your pose: one character on either side of the signature, facing away from each other (poses at discretion of whoever picks up the request)
    General colour scheme: dark blues/purples on Koltìra's side, golds/oranges on Athrasie's side with a visible split down the center so it looks like a separation of light and dark

thanks in advance for anyone who decides to make this, keep up the great work everyone
    "Brace yourselves, Trolls are coming."
    Signature By: Mythriz

Quote Originally Posted by Duskmoon View Post

And your chat box cover:

Love this. Nerf you.
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

insanely gorgeous.
    Sig by Populaire

Amazing! I LOVE IT
    Thank you !

This, wow. Awesome!
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

10+ Year Old Account
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080 (Wallpaper)
    Visible text: Hadoouken - Mez
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ouken/advanced
    Gear set: PVP Tyrannical Glad MW Monk Set
    Helm visible: Yes Please
    Your pose: Forsaken Kneeling/Saluting to Lady Sylvannas (If Possible) or Starring/Standing
    General colour scheme: A background that matches my gear ( Red/Greenish - Burning Legion feel or something related to Forsaken Race as im Undead)
    Any extras: Bad-ass look / Vicious Look (A Rich wallpaper)

I Hope Someone can do this...im really connected to my toon and to the Forsaken race in general.

Bumping!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    The beauty. IT BURNS US!!!! In a good way.
    Requests: CLOSED
    To tell you the truth, I don't actually think I'm crazy. I think I'm perfectly normal, and it's the rest of the world that's wrong in the head.

Visible text: Reniat(name) Duality(guild) Zul'jin-US (server)

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...eniat/advanced

Gear set: Darkruned Battlegear http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=1119

Helm visible: yes please

Your pose: possibly menacing? no real preference here. If you could pull off menacing but protective (like a menacing tank?). If you have no idea what that would look like (i dont have a great idea either) then no worries.

General colour scheme: red/grey/black

I got a sig from here once before , and LOVED it. Very much appreciated in advance

Also, I am the writer of the DK tank sticky. So the sig you make will be seen by a bunch of people. no pressure
    Last edited by Reniat; 2013-05-08 at 07:24 AM.

Deleted
    Hello! I'm amazed by all of the art in this thread and I'd like to request a signature & a fitting, simple avatar of my own. I have two ideas, both equally appeasing to me.

Idea #1:

Visible text: Rayhm
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: The armory page is currently inactive. This is basically how it looks. If this isnt good enough let me know and I'll see what I can do. Note: Orc Male.
    Gear set: What you see in the link above. Malevolent set with Bryntroll.
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Whatever fits!
    Any extras: Frost theme would be nice.

Idea #2:

My favorite LoL champion, Fizz.
    Visible text: Fizz, the Tidal Trickster
    Screenshot: Fizz in all his glory!

Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post

Claimed - will work on the wallpaper for your Mum when I can

Erm... I really didn't have time or intend to sit Photoshopping this morning, but I couldn't resist working on this, so it's done

Hope your Mum likes it
    First - thank you sooooo much. Really, I think I've said "thank you" so often already, but I don't know what else to say. It's just great.
    My Mum is very happy, she loves it. I guess it's just what she was hoping for. Oh, she said "Please tell the artist that an old woman is very happy now." Hehe.

Signature made by Shyama <3

Quote Originally Posted by Maddik View Post
    Yeah I posted a reply on Shyama banner but I can't find it anymore (Thanks for your banner too Shyama!).

I love Shyama artwork, and I agree that the banner is really nice. When I threw out the idea about requesting the banner I was provided the info to request, so I just to copy/pasted here. I’m certain that if the banner was not what people was expecting is totally our fault for being vague on the request.

Thank you very much for your time to make this one too, I posted in our forums to see that people decide and I’m done requesting.
    I didn't see a reply, but maybe it didn't post for some reason - no worries anyway - you're welcome It's always tricky picking up a vague request, so I'm not surprised that the banner I made wasn't as expected! Lilli has made a nice banner (love the smiley) and perhaps it will be better as it's more 'neutral' Whatever your guild decide is fine by me

Quote Originally Posted by Camui View Post
    First - thank you sooooo much. Really, I think I've said "thank you" so often already, but I don't know what else to say. It's just great.
    My Mum is very happy, she loves it. I guess it's just what she was hoping for. Oh, she said "Please tell the artist that an old woman is very happy now." Hehe.
    You're very welcome So glad your Mum likes it. Also tell your Mum that I don't believe the 'old woman' part at all!!
    Requests CLOSED

Quote Originally Posted by Revvo View Post
    Resolution: (Tell us the resolution of your desktop, so we know what scale to work to! Or, if it's for your phone, what size does that require?)
    1680x1050
    Visible text: (Name? A quote? Something else?)
    Top center, stacked like this:
    <Intent>
    US Kel'thuzad

Under each character, their name, similar to the character selection screen.

Armory link/Facial screenshot: (We do need to see your face, you know! Alternatively, you could supply a screenshot of you face, if the Armory isn't clear enough. If you're unable to post links, just break it up with a few spaces.)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Rvvo/advanced
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...vowho/advanced
    Gear set: (What do you actually want to wear? Tier 10? PvP Season 2? A custom designed armor set, like your Transmog gear?)
    Sets on the armory please! (Use Heroic Shinka for the paladin weapon please!)
    Helm visible: (Do you want it showing, or not? Yes, or no?)
    Yes for both.
    Your pose: (If you're a caster, do you want to be shown casting a spell? If you're a melee dps, do you want to be seen swinging your weapon in rage?)
    Paladin on the right, facing right/center, warrior on the left, facing left/center. Both in combat poses.
    General colour scheme: (Are you a green, nature-loving Druid? Are you a Paladin, bathed in yellow light? Or, are you a Death Knight, with the air around you cold with a blue hue?)
    I'm thinking a generally white/blue/silver/gold color scheme on the paladin side, and dark red/blacks and browns on the warrior side. Sort of like a clash of colors in the middle.
    Any extras: (Being a user of nature magic, do you want leaves visible? Or, do you wish to have your Dark Phoenix mount watching over you, in the background? Would you like anything else unique, that portrays your character in a special way?)
    Nope! I'm leaving this up to artist discretion. You guys always do awesome work, so I trust you guys! Thanks!
    One week bump! ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reniat View Post
    Visible text: Reniat(name) Duality(guild) Zul'jin-US (server)
    Claimed! I must make the Death Cow. ...Cow Knight? Whatever. I claimed it
    To tell you the truth, I don't actually think I'm crazy. I think I'm perfectly normal, and it's the rest of the world that's wrong in the head.

And your chat box cover:
    Holy shit. Wow. That's amazing.

Thanks guys! <3
    (And no nerfs please. :P)
    ~ I'm having trouble hearing you. Getting a lot of bullshit on this line. ~

10+ Year Old Account
    Done! Hope you like it

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyTaco93 View Post
    Done! Hope you like it

i've got the biggest smile on my face right now you have no idea. thank you so much
    Last edited by Reniat; 2013-05-08 at 10:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aissy View Post
    My favorite LoL champion, Fizz.
    Visible text: Fizz, the Tidal Trickster
    Screenshot: Fizz in all his glory!

I'm terribly sorry but I just couldn't do any visible text. Tried +30minutes but I just fed up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Leyn View Post

I'm terribly sorry but I just couldn't do any visible text. Tried +30minutes but I just fed up.
    The text wasn't important. Thank you so much, they look awesome!