10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by devboy View Post
    [/B] http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...evboy/advanced Only thing is, I'm transfering across to Alliance, and I'm going as Male Worgen, Would it be possible to have both the worgen character, and the human alter trasnformation in the same Sig?
    It might be worth waiting to request the sig until you have changed faction, the reason I am suggesting this is that we ask for the armoury link so we can see what your character looks like (and a lot of artist also uses a program where we can import you char to create the render using the link). In your case you want something completely different then what can be seen on there.
    Other alternative is to provide screenshots of the character you actually want.

Just a tip

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deicide the Beefy Warrior View Post
    8 day bump
    CLAIMED and done.

Took a stab at this. If not what you hoped for, feel free to re-request.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilliputia View Post
    CLAIMED and done.

Took a stab at this. If not what you hoped for, feel free to re-request.

<snip>
    I... I'm at a loss for words. That far exceeded my expectations, it looks amazing! Thanks so much for your time (PS, I would love if I could get some tips from you, I'm practicing with GIMP 2. Your work is phenomenal, along with these other artists)
    Click on me for my anime list!
    Quote Originally Posted by H.P. Lovecraft
    What a man does for pay is of little significance. What he is, as a sensitive instrument responsive to the world's beauty, is everything!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Senpai View Post
    I... I'm at a loss for words. That far exceeded my expectations, it looks amazing! Thanks so much for your time (PS, I would love if I could get some tips from you, I'm practicing with GIMP 2. Your work is phenomenal, along with these other artists)
    No trouble at all. Glad that you liked the outcome.

Not sure how helpful I could be, as far as tips. From my understanding, most of the work here is done using Photoshop and GIMP and I use neither of those programs.

There are literally tons of signature tutorials out there (quite a few nice ones are linked in the first post of this thread, in fact), but again, they are mostly Photoshop related and not entirely helpful for someone like me, who uses Paint Shop Pro 8. When I started out making sigs (seems like eons ago), I had a tough time finding sig tutorials specifically made for PSP users. Usually I had to reference Photoshop tuts, which was confusing at times, as the tools/filters they used/described were kinda different from what I had available. I spent most of my time trying to figure out how to replicate certain effects in PSP, through trial and error. It wasn't (and still isn't) always easy. Maybe it is the same for you, being a GIMP user, I don't know.

These days, I use their tutorials mostly as inspiration and tend to just wing it when the mood strikes.

Best advice/tip I can offer is to practice, practice, practice. The more acquainted with your chosen image program you are, the better and don't be afraid to try using tutorials that aren't necessarily for your particular program (feel free to try some I made for PSP users, via my dA link). Even if you can't produce an exact or even similar outcome as the tut, you may find you stumble upon something that you can still utilize in your own work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilliputia View Post
    No trouble at all. Glad that you liked the outcome.

Not sure how helpful I could be, as far as tips. From my understanding, most of the work here is done using Photoshop and GIMP and I use neither of those programs.

There are literally tons of signature tutorials out there (quite a few nice ones are linked in the first post of this thread, in fact), but again, they are mostly Photoshop related and not entirely helpful for someone like me, who uses Paint Shop Pro 8. When I started out making sigs (seems like eons ago), I had a tough time finding sig tutorials specifically made for PSP users. Usually I had to reference Photoshop tuts, which was confusing at times, as the tools/filters they used/described were kinda different from what I had available. I spent most of my time trying to figure out how to replicate certain effects in PSP, through trial and error. It wasn't (and still isn't) always easy. Maybe it is the same for you, being a GIMP user, I don't know.

These days, I use their tutorials mostly as inspiration and tend to just wing it when the mood strikes.

Best advice/tip I can offer is to practice, practice, practice. The more acquainted with your chosen image program you are, the better and don't be afraid to try using tutorials that aren't necessarily for your particular program (feel free to try some I made for PSP users, via my dA link). Even if you can't produce an exact or even similar outcome as the tut, you may find you stumble upon something that you can still utilize in your own work.
    I'll take your word for it. Again, thank you for your time and advice! I hope to join the artists on here soon enough, so I can also contribute to these stunning works of art. I have one more question however; I have tried making some signatures before, and I'm not sure how to compress the size small enough to prevent infractions on MMOC.. Any ideas?
    What a man does for pay is of little significance. What he is, as a sensitive instrument responsive to the world's beauty, is everything!

Been gone for awhile but I had nothing to do the other night and tried my hand at a sig/wallpaper for one of my good friends/guildies.

A sig for my guilds forums seeming that it is much too large for mmo.
    Signature made by Aryiana :3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Senpai View Post
    I'll take your word for it. Again, thank you for your time and advice! I hope to join the artists on here soon enough, so I can also contribute to these stunning works of art. I have one more question however; I have tried making some signatures before, and I'm not sure how to compress the size small enough to prevent infractions on MMOC.. Any ideas?
    I cannot speak for the others, but I simply save/export the final image as a .jpeg. The only thing I have to be watchful of is the text colors. Sometimes they can go wonky during the conversion process. If that happens, I usually return to the original psp file and modify the colors till I find something that is able to work without changing significantly during the file save, if that makes sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by manafreak View Post
    Hi All,

Would like to request a signature if possible for my druid

Signature:
    Visible text: Puzzles - Draenor EU
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Puzzles/simple - Any chance I could get a bear or cat in Incarnation form instead of my character if possible
    Gear set: If the above isn't possible then any of the latest sets
    Helm visible: No Thanks
    Your pose: (If you're a caster, do you want to be shown casting a spell? If you're a melee dps, do you want to be seen swinging your weapon in rage?)
    General colour scheme: Brown or Red if possible
    Any extras: None That I can think of

Thanks
    This one is still open for anyone to take, I just wanted to take a shot at making it.

If you like it, feel free to use it. I know it's not that good, I thought I would use yours as practice
    Last edited by Jce; 2013-05-20 at 06:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elizadeath View Post
    Hi there! I was hoping to maybe get a signature from one of you talented artists on here!

Visible text: Elizadeath
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us.battle. net/wow/en/character/hyjal/Elizadeath/simple (had to break it up with some spaces)
    Gear set: My current transmog set
    Helm visible: Yes, the crown I'm using for transmog
    Your pose: Up to the artist
    General color scheme: Up to the artist
    Any extras: Invincible mount on the right, an intimidating presence on the face, and if possible an avatar with it

3 week bump!
    Claimed and done for a very patient requester

Non MMO size:

MMO size and avatar:

Hope you like it
    Requests CLOSED

Quote Originally Posted by Oratorian View Post
    Just a bump

There is a one week cooldown on bumping your request, please don't bump it before a week has passed, or it'll probably get removed.

Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Claimed and done for a very patient requester

Non MMO size:

MMO size and avatar:

Hope you like it
    Oh my gosh! My jaw literally dropped when I saw this!
    This is absolutely amazing! Thank you so very much!!! ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Sugarpixie View Post
    There is a one week cooldown on bumping your request, please don't bump it before a week has passed, or it'll probably get removed.
    Also report the posts, please (if you haven't done so), so they can be removed.

Quote Originally Posted by Drefbloom View Post
    Hello! I'm currently streaming but my page is really bad and all out standard.
    I would like to have some artwork to make the page more alive.

Twitch Request:

Background:
    I want the whole package for a twitch page, the background being simmilar to what another artist did with this background Click me
    of a druid in the woods and with my Troll druid on the left side and my Night Elf druid on the right side of the page with the streaming window inbetween. And maybe having green energy / magic between my hands instead of the boomkin form. I want to be wearing full Tier 7 (Naxx 25 green), Cursed vision of Sargeras and my cloack being Hide of the Wild.

Ingame screenshots of my chars.
    Night Elf
    http://imgur.com/VNz0T55
    http://imgur.com/lhMd1Pl

Troll
    http://imgur.com/q44ucf8

Visible text: Basically I want a greeting message telling people that they are welcomed to the streaming page of Drefan from Fatsharkyes

Logo/Character:
    The same caracters from the signature, NE Male and Troll male with the same hair gear etc from the pictures.

General colour scheme:
    Heavy influence from Nature and Druidish looks. If you want to add weather feel free to do so, I trust your judgement

Specifics/Extras:
    A chat box cover with a big green leaf on it or something you might feel looks and feel better.
    I want the chatbox to have the following text:
    Drefbloom Resto Druid of FatSharkYes

I know this is a big task but I would like to thank you for taking the time to read this message and hopefully I'll hear from you!

Regards
    Drefan
    Bumping my request

Signature:
    Visible text: I would like simply the name "Crookid" in a font chosen by the artist.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Crookid/simple
    Gear set: http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=457
    Helm visible: Yes (the helmet from the gear set, not my armory.
    Your pose: Completely up to the artist.
    General colour scheme: I like the black and green scheme of the armor set with the purple undertones and spell effects--but adding any colors is completely up to the artist.
    Any extras: An avatar to match but i would like the avatar to have a clear background with the image being croped around it as a small figure. See avatar reference at the bottom. If doing an avatar like that is too much, I completely understand and would be completely happy with an avatar made matching the signature like the others I've seen. Just making it face a different direction or a snippet of a defining point in the signature. Maybe some grey and purple smoke would be cool since I am a Rogue. But completely optional.

I appreciate anyone taking the time out to do this. Being good at Photoshop myself, I am looking for something professionally done and I am so grateful of the generosity in this thread. I settled on a gamer tag for myself after a while of trying to come up with one that gives me that "that's it!" feeling and now that I have, I want some imagery to go with it.

I love the armor I linked and want to be in that armor in the image. I also would like to be wielding Warglaives from BT and Human Male. I like the closeup sigs so if getting the weapon in there becomes too much of an issue, its not. Big deal. Anything else is completely up to the artist, but just for a reference, here are some other signatures I liked:

Among others. Also, please keep the font clean looking.

Would love a little guy like this for the avatar in the armor of the sig with the Glaives.

Thank you to all who create something for me. I GREATLY appreciate it.
    Last edited by Crookids; 2013-05-21 at 03:35 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eriond View Post
    Size: wipe-scene-investigation.enjin.com/
    Visible text: i am looking for a crime scene yellow tape but with our guild name on it Wipe Scene Investigation
    Logo: 10 chalk line bodys on the floor if thats at all possible
    General colour scheme: lightning blue
    Specifics: as above crime scene tape but with our name on and chalk line bodies on the floor, but over all if someone takes this on ill be grateful for what ever we get

thanks all have a lovely day
    eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/dragonblight/Sehlia/simple
    eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/dragonblight/Grumpymuppet/simple
    eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/dragonblight/Nitrogenetic/simple
    eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/dragonblight/Eriond/simple
    eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/dragonblight/Sjima/simple
    eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/dragonblight/Lovebolt/simple
    eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/dragonblight/Cuddlepunch/simple
    eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/dragonblight/Theranor/simple
    eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/dragonblight/Churts/simple[/url]
    eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/dragonblight/Sm%C3%B2%C3%B3th/simple

1 week bump ive added the guilds raiders incase someone claims it but wants to switch it around i will be grateful for any guild banner so feel free to go nuts

Quote Originally Posted by Indi View Post
    My guild was posting their wallpapers and our guild leader jokingly commented that he was sad that he wasn't in any one's background, so that gave me an idea for a new one

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: Indïranna Twilight Circus
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...AFranna/simple
    Gear set: Transmog that I'm wearing but with the gloves that go with it (absolution recolor, white)
    Helm visible: Depends on pose. If bow-ing, then yes leave it on. If looking up, no.
    Your pose: Looking up or bow-ing
    General colour scheme: Whatever fits the best
    Any extras: I would like http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...mphries/simple in the wallpaper on a pedastal(?) or something that would make him look like a statue. On whatever he is standing on I would like a sign that says "All Hail Lord Humpington". I'd also like the guild logo incorporated into the statue, if possible http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/ga...ilight_Circus/
    3 week bump

I am looking to have a banner created for the top of our guild web site.

It would have our guild battle standard on both ends just as it appears in game. Maybe fluttering in the wind a bit.

In medium sized text top dead center of the banner would appear the text "Are you prepared for?"

A pally hammer would streak from the "sky" hit "the ground" in the middle of the screen followed by pally wings popping and blazing from the place where the hammer hit.

Then Judgement would appear in large gold letters taking up much of the banner.

Anyone feel like biting into this?
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Deleted
    Just been looking through this thread and you guys are great! Ive tried so many times to do things like this but Im just terrible at it!
    Would some lovely person be able to make me an Avatar and Sig combo pretty please?

Signature:
    Visible text: My characters name Belgamine and my guild name <Murlocalypse>
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lgamine/simple + http://i.imgur.com/S907gCV.jpg - (Because the armory pose is horrid)
    Gear set: Same as the image linked
    Helm visible: Yes as its just a head band anyways.
    Your pose: Completely up to the artist.
    General colour scheme:Frosty Blues and purple if you would please
    Any extras: If possible, can you get my water elemental in there somewhere please?

I would also love an Avatar to match, Ill leave that totally up to the artist as to how they want to do it to go with the sig.

Thank you very much in advance <3

Deleted
    A request for a banner!

Banner size: 590x150

Visible text: The name ''Alisha Deliverance''
    Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lishaie/simple
    Amor: The one she currently have equipped on armory.
    Helm: No helm.
    Her pose: It's up to the artist, what there now seems most fitting. Though try to make sure there's no smile on her. Perhaps a death stare? She tends to stand with her arms folded in a casual manner, or so I imagine if that's a help.
    General colour scheme: The guild she's in is based on green, as the uniform she has on. So green, darker tones? What there seems fitting.

Thank you beforehand, I can't wait to see what there will be made.
    Last edited by mmoc6681772346; 2013-05-20 at 03:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    I am looking to have a banner created for the top of our guild web site.

It would have our guild battle standard on both ends just as it appears in game. Maybe fluttering in the wind a bit.

In medium sized text top dead center of the banner would appear the text "Are you prepared for?"

A pally hammer would streak from the "sky" hit "the ground" in the middle of the screen followed by pally wings popping and blazing from the place where the hammer hit.

Then Judgement would appear in large gold letters taking up much of the banner.

Anyone feel like biting into this?
    I am new here, but I would imagine your success rate is decreased without using the request template.

Reading the OP and following the directions is a good place to start.