Deleted
    Visible text: "Fight" And in small text under saying "Outland"
    Armory link/Facial screenshot:Look up "Fight" On outland EU, I cant post link and spaces wont work
    Gear set: Wrathful gladiator
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Swinging weapon in rage.
    General colour scheme: Something like a DK, Blue cold. Could you have the eyes like Lich kings blue eyes? Northrend background aswell ^_^
    Any extras: Time lost proto drake flying past

15+ Year Old Account
    Visible text: Hazeonix Mortal Bonds
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...azeonix/simple
    Gear set: Heroic tier 12
    Helm visible: Don't show the helm please.
    Your pose: Feel free to be creative.
    General colour scheme: Something with lightning, maybe hinting at the approach of a storm.
    Any extras: I'm open to creative flair, so long as the theme is intense.

Quote Originally Posted by Advent View Post
    Visible text: Hazeonix Mortal Bonds
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...azeonix/simple
    Gear set: Heroic tier 12
    Helm visible: Don't show the helm please.
    Your pose: Feel free to be creative.
    General colour scheme: Something with lightning, maybe hinting at the approach of a storm.
    Any extras: I'm open to creative flair, so long as the theme is intense.

Not sure if it's what you were going for, but I think I am in love with pandas now
    MY ART : REQUESTS : OPEN

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Geryne View Post
    Hello sorry about this I made mistake I thought Signature was like Argent archives banner, I love this imagine so much and was wondering if you could resize it for me .
    But regardless thank you very much, and I apologise for this Lilliputia.
    If you want something larger than what I made you, I'll have to start from scratch. Reducing the size of a larger image is one thing, increasing the size of a smaller image is a no-no. Will be quite busy though for the next week or two, so couldn't promise I could work on it anytime soon. If a new image is want you want/need though, please feel free to re-request (ensuring you give specific size requirements this time), and perhaps another can help you out sooner.

Quote Originally Posted by Sillyputty View Post
    AWESOME!!!! Thanks!
    No trouble at all. Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowz View Post
    Forum Signature:
    Visible text: Shade
    MMOC use (coloured background, JPG):

Non-MMOC use (transparent background, PNG):

I hope you like it. If not, feel free to request again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy Crap Ely!! WoW Thank you! Exactly what I was looking for!

What you want for you page: I'd like a whole Tiwtch layout.
    Visible text: My char name "Чай" and my guild's name (with a smaller font) "Prestige Gaming". If you're having trouble with copying the Cyrillic name, leave it blank and I'll add it myself.
    Logo/Character: No logo, but I'de like to show my character, especially the face. Armory.
    General colour scheme: Something jade monkish, maybe some blue, gray, green. Feel free to experiment, I don't want it to be gloomy though.
    Specifics/Extras: It would be fun to have my Magma kitten in the offline banner and if it's possible I'd like the monk's Transcendence copy if it's not too hard to do, it's not necessary. Some nature background would be nice. And maybe some healing spell animation for the monk.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Yonie; 2013-05-24 at 09:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    MMOC use (coloured background, JPG):

Non-MMOC use (transparent background, PNG):

I hope you like it. If not, feel free to request again.
    Wow, stunning as always Ely.

P.S. I have a question for anyone who can answer. If I wanted to request something not related to WoW such as a logo for my music group, is this something that is possible here? Or maybe there is another thread for this I haven't seen?
    Last edited by Crookids; 2013-05-22 at 02:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowz View Post
    Holy Crap Ely!! WoW Thank you! Exactly what I was looking for!
    You're welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Crookids View Post
    Wow, stunning as always Ely.
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Yonie View Post
    What you want for you page: I'de like a header and an offline banner for Twitch.
    Headers don't exist for Twitch anymore, FYI.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeekiel View Post
    Signature:
    Visible text: Zeekiel with "the Light of Dawn" underneath my name.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: ht tp : / / us.ba ttle.net / wow /en/chara cter / shandris / Zee kiel / advanced
    Gear set: Transmog set from Armory with tabard.
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: something that shows my weapon and that you think looks cool.
    General colour scheme: A mix of purple and gold/whatever you think looks good with my transmog.
    Any extras: I would also like the Great Exarch's Elekk mount to the right of my character, (similar to Elizadeth's Sig). I would also like an avatar if possible.

Thanks so much in advance!
    ~Zeek~
    I forgot, can you also have the rune from the gift of the Narru showing?
    Because of reasons, I'll have to unclaim this.
    Sorry. Here's a bump as a result.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's not a problem. thanks for the bump.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangcakes View Post
    It is so pretty I am freaking out!!!! Thank you so much, it's wonderful!
    Stelmaria | Phantasien

Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.

after getting just a awesome sig for myself on here, i showed my wife and she was amazed and now i wanna surprise her with one as well...

Forum sig+avatar.
    Visible text: Valiturus
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...turus/advanced
    Gear set: What she is currently currently mogged to.
    Helm visible: Yes and no if possible < i would ask her but i wanna surprise her with this =) >
    Your pose: Something nice, or neutral
    General colour scheme: very druid'ish
    Any extras: just something very druid like <browns greens yellows, things of that nature>

again i leave this tot he hands of the very talented ppl in this thread. hopefully something along the lines of mines where its face or shoulders/face.

TY again in advance.

Ridamark
    Last edited by ridamark; 2013-05-22 at 05:18 PM. Reason: fixed wording

"If you watch Godzilla in reverse, it's about a giant lizard repairing Tokyo and then Moonwalking into the ocean."

10+ Year Old Account
    Signature:
    Visible text: Zeekiel with "the Light of Dawn" underneath my name.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: ht tp : / / us.ba ttle.net / wow /en/chara cter / shandris / Zee kiel / advanced
    Gear set: Transmog set from Armory with tabard.
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: something that shows my weapon and that you think looks cool.
    General colour scheme: A mix of purple and gold/whatever you think looks good with my transmog.
    Any extras: I would also like the Great Exarch's Elekk mount to the right of my character, (similar to Elizadeth's Sig). I would also like an avatar if possible.

Thanks so much in advance!
    ~Zeek~
    Claimed
    Not sure I can fit the mount in thou, since male draeneis are giants ^^

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by maybenotquiteasheavy View Post
    Claimed
    Not sure I can fit the mount in thou, since male draeneis are giants ^^
    If you can't get the mount to fit thats fine. Can you also have the rune from gift of the Narru visible if possible?

Hello! I am unsure what the procedure is for jumping into this thread. =S Do I have to check in with someone to see if I can start making some of these requests? I recently started playing around with making sigs for my guildies, and more than anything I'd love some feedback, tips, and of course more practice. My guildies are too nice in saying everything is pretty and such. xD I have some samples of my work here: (oops, guess I'm not allowed to post a link yet! it's rhapsodycreations) Most of the more recent stuff is at the bottom.

Most importantly: HOW DO HUMAN FEMALE?

So yeah! I'm excited to find out how I can start here! =3

Quote Originally Posted by Rhapsodoodle View Post
    Hello! I am unsure what the procedure is for jumping into this thread. =S Do I have to check in with someone to see if I can start making some of these requests? I recently started playing around with making sigs for my guildies, and more than anything I'd love some feedback, tips, and of course more practice. My guildies are too nice in saying everything is pretty and such. xD I have some samples of my work here: (oops, guess I'm not allowed to post a link yet! it's rhapsodycreations) Most of the more recent stuff is at the bottom.

Pretty sure you could answer a lot of your questions yourself by reading the OP.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you can't get the mount to fit thats fine. Can you also have the rune from gift of the Narru visible if possible?
    Here you go

Non-MMO (don't use this on MMO-C as you will get an infraction)

MMO

As you can see I didn't manage to fit the mount into the MMO sized version (giant swrod+giant draenei+mount=no no ^^) but feel free to use the bigger version on any other forums if you want to. If it is definitely not what you want feel free to re-request.
    I hope you like it

Quote Originally Posted by Rhapsodoodle View Post

As Crookids already mentioned, there is a lot of tutorials in the first post. Checking out them would definitely be my first advise.

As far as human females go they haunt us all, I put helms on them and that is that.
    Last edited by Astrizia; 2013-05-22 at 06:45 PM.

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

Quote Originally Posted by maybenotquiteasheavy View Post
    Here you go

MMO

As you can see I didn't manage to fit the mount into the MMO sized version (giant swrod+giant draenei+mount=no no ^^) but feel free to use the bigger version on any other forums if you want to. If it is definitely not what you want feel free to re-request.
    I hope you like it

As Crookids already mentioned, there is a lot of tutorials in the first post. Checking out them would definitely be my first advise.

As far as human females go they haunt us all, I put helms on them and that is that.
    Wow, amazing work. The work on the mount looks so beastly.

Quote Originally Posted by ridamark View Post
    after getting just a awesome sig for myself on here, i showed my wife and she was amazed and now i wanna surprise her with one as well...

Forum sig+avatar.
    Visible text: Valiturus
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...turus/advanced
    Gear set: What she is currently currently mogged to.
    Helm visible: Yes and no if possible < i would ask her but i wanna surprise her with this =) >
    Your pose: Something nice, or neutral
    General colour scheme: very druid'ish
    Any extras: just something very druid like <browns greens yellows, things of that nature>

again i leave this tot he hands of the very talented ppl in this thread. hopefully something along the lines of mines where its face or shoulders/face.

TY again in advance.

Ridamark
    With helm

Without helm

MY ART : REQUESTS : OPEN

10+ Year Old Account
    [QUOTE=maybenotquiteasheavy;21210230]Here you go

MMO

I hope you like it

=O OMG that is Beautiful! thank you so much! I'm having trouble posting it. i followed the tutorial on the OP but when I try it it just posts a link to the pic.

---------- Post added 2013-05-22 at 03:31 PM ----------

nvm I figured it out. Thanks soooooooooo much again!