- 10 Day Bump -
    Quote Originally Posted by Ickabob View Post
    Since I've server transferred and my hunter is a panda now, I figured I'd need a new signature. I hope it's not too much trouble.

Visible text: My character's name (Tatiana)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Tatiana/simple
    Gear set: What I'm currently mogged to, but without the tabard. (hunter challenge mode set)
    Helm visible: No helm, I want to see my character's new panda face!
    Your pose: Something with some attitude. Surprise me, I'll trust your judgement. (Don't make it derpy!)
    General colour scheme: Some green, but I don't want it to be too overpowering.
    Any extras: Would you be able to change my character's eye color to green?
    Follow me on Twitter!

2 Week Bump, someone said they are going to do it and have it done by wed. but i haven't heard or seen anything. I am guessing they got caught up IRL. No biggie just thought i would give a bump, and thank you so much in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Lusciously View Post
    8 Day Bump, thank you!

Signature Request Please

Visible text: Smitty the Insane
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us(.)battle(.)net/wow/en/character/illidan/Smitty/advanced
    Gear set: I would like the x-mog that i have in the pic please
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Whatever you think that will look good with my request im not picky
    General colour scheme: Can i pink, purplish blueish backround maybe with like stars or sparkles or something
    Any extras: If i could get my ashes of al'ar mount somewhere in there that would be awesome.

Thank you so much in advance!!! ^_^ <3

Quote Originally Posted by Chenkun View Post
    OMG ! Is it possible if you can make a 460x150 version ?:P
    Those leaves are divine ! Nice work
    I could make a similar theme for you, not a fan of downright copying the same thing, takes away from the uniqueness. Anyway, need to know a bit more details, mainly which tree model you want me to use (that one was alliance night elf for instance) and what you want to use it for, so I can scale down on the filesize if needed. Just PM me the details.

Quote Originally Posted by kallaesia View Post
    hi everyone.I'd love a sig for my DK.
    Signature:
    Visible text: hiania
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://www.battlenet.com.cn/wow/zh/c...yimdk/advanced
    Gear set: DK T10 normal (without helmet + Shadowmourn)
    Helm visible: No helmet
    Your pose: Any that will make the sig look the best it can.
    General colour scheme: Anything related to DK.

Thanks in advance.
    PMed request, so claiming this one. Will be a day or two, and just to prevent a flood in my mailbox, I don't generally accept PM requests, was already considering this one from the thread.
    Last edited by Duskmoon; 2013-05-05 at 06:53 PM.

PLEASE DON'T PM ME WITH REQUESTS! (OR RISK INCINERATION, RANDOM AFFLICTION, OCCASIONAL SACRIFICE)

PM Request:
    Last edited by Sinthadra; 2013-05-06 at 01:15 AM. Reason: file size
    MY ART : REQUESTS : OPEN

Quote Originally Posted by nightcrow View Post
    Resolution: 480x700 (phone screen)
    Visible text:no text
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Clicky the sig
    Gear set: Nine tail heroic version
    Helm visible: yeap that my point
    Your pose:just standing
    General colour scheme: black
    Any extras: I want a phone wallpaper just the head sawing like here http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-A6CJo1PoYI...+man+3+(2).jpg
    thanks again
    Gonna claim this one as well. Will be done soon to soonish.

PLEASE DON'T PM ME WITH REQUESTS! (OR RISK INCINERATION, RANDOM AFFLICTION, OCCASIONAL SACRIFICE)

Quote Originally Posted by Gnowo View Post
    - Do I have constraints that I have to work within?
    Yes you do. Keep in mind that in order for someone to use a signature that you've made on the MMO-Champion forums, they have to adhere to strict sizing guidelines. They are the following: images may not have a height over 100 pixels, width exceeding 500 pixels, and file size exceeding 50kb. Of course, you can make them larger if the individual is requesting it for other forum use, but if it is for this one, make sure it's within the limits. For more information about signature images, click this link to view the signature rules.
    Quoting that. Refer to the bold part.

Some recent signatures are far too large (in filesize) and if a person is found using it, they will most likely receive an infraction.

Be careful.
    Thanks.

Hello everyone. I'd like to request a signature. I've seen the ART that you guys are doing in this thread and it's just amazing. I love it, so I thought why the hell shouldn't I let those artists give it a go and make me a sig ;o
    Visible text: Methwing the Light of Dawn with my guildtag <Remedy> under it.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://imgur.com/F63Zpsp Armory being all funky, doesnt show my character
    Gear set: I'd like warriors tier3( aka dreadnaught ).
    Helm visible: No thanks.
    Your pose: I'd just like to... chill I guess. I don't really know, take what you guys think is best =)
    General colour scheme: Some of that cold blue hue, would be awesome actually ! I'll give you freehands on this cuz the art here is friggin awesome.
    Any extras: Do whatever you feel fits, I am sure I will love it.

Anyways, thanks in advance and I will be eternally grateful for this.

Cheers, Methwing.

Hi everyone! I am here because I always wanted to have a nice wallpaper done of my druid and after seeing the ART here I just couldn't resist to ask!
    Visible Text: Zustatekin, Guardian of Cenarius. And whatever font/color the artist chooses to fit the theme.
    Armory link : Im not allowed to post any links yet because I am new but my toons name is Zustatekin from the realm Tichondrius.
    I have a sort of special request in that there are 2 versions of me one in Druid Challenge mode gear ( Cycle Armor ) is the name of the set. and A Tyrannical Gladiator's Battle Staff. with the Lightbringers tabard and instead of the Robes of the Cycle I would very much enjoy Rockfall Ribwraps (im not into the whole robes )
    And the second version of me in Heroic Tier 15 gear apart from the chest which Rockfall Ribwraps will be excellent for once again and the Dinomancer's Spiritbinding Spire. (also lightbringer's tabard)
    Honestly I trust the artists on here greatly and they can do whatever they want with this Color scheme wise and poses. Anything Druid like would be cool though!and Back to Back. 1920x1080 Please!

It sounds like an awful lot but If somebody would be so AWESOME to pick this up it would be GREATLY appreciated!

Thanks in advance! would love to see this made reality!

Zustatekin
    Last edited by Zustatekin; 2013-05-06 at 05:49 PM. Reason: Forgot resolution

Quote Originally Posted by Tifah View Post
    Hello everyone. I'd like to request a signature. I've seen the ART that you guys are doing in this thread and it's just amazing. I love it, so I thought why the hell shouldn't I let those artists give it a go and make me a sig ;o
    Visible text: Methwing the Light of Dawn with my guildtag <Remedy> under it.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://imgur.com/F63Zpsp Armory being all funky, doesnt show my character
    Gear set: I'd like warriors tier3( aka dreadnaught ).
    Helm visible: No thanks.
    Your pose: I'd just like to... chill I guess. I don't really know, take what you guys think is best =)
    General colour scheme: Some of that cold blue hue, would be awesome actually ! I'll give you freehands on this cuz the art here is friggin awesome.
    Any extras: Do whatever you feel fits, I am sure I will love it.

Anyways, thanks in advance and I will be eternally grateful for this.

Cheers, Methwing.
    Had time to make a signature this morning, so claimed and done:

Hope you like it
    Requests CLOSED

Hi there,

Visible text: Síkk from Stormreaver (notice the í)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%ADkk/advanced
    Gear set: Tier 15 HC PvE
    Your pose: Would like a bit of Uroe, Harbringer of Terror in shot (http://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screen...mal/357076.jpg) I am a duel wield so two would be awesome but doesn't matter if you can't
    General colour scheme: Warrior, Rage, Red meh could work...again over to your creativeness
    Any extras:Over to you again.

Kind Regards,

Síkk
    Last edited by Sikkbass; 2013-05-06 at 09:49 AM.

I'd like to request a guild banner for a new website my guild has opened. This is a bigger task than a signature obviously so I'm very thankful to anybody who will take this on.

Size: 1040px - 1060px wide 170px high (iterumguild.com Here is the guild website, it will be placed along the top)
    Visible text: Iterum fairly large and bold with frostmane written underneath it with the same width. Place this writing where you feel suitable with a suitable font
    General colour scheme: I'd like it to be a dark theme following that of throne of thunder, grey background with lightning etc
    Specifics: I'd like members of the guild to be depicted across the bottom of the banner together in the challenge mode gold sets.
    - female human DK
    - female pandaren hunter
    - male gnome mage
    - female pandaren monk
    - female human paladin
    - female gnome priest
    - female pandaren rogue
    - female dwarf shaman
    - female worgen warrior
    For druid I'd like the night elf moonkin form in its place.

This is a fairly large project so I'm grateful to anybody who chooses to pick this up.

Thanks in advance,
    Sambucka
    Two week bump!

Quote Originally Posted by gdlsr View Post
    PM Request:
    I LOVE IT. The haircut is so funny ))
    Thank you !

PS: Sry, but I was away for holidays and couldn't pm back :P

Quote Originally Posted by Indi View Post
    My guild was posting their wallpapers and our guild leader jokingly commented that he was sad that he wasn't in any one's background, so that gave me an idea for a new one

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: Indïranna Twilight Circus
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...AFranna/simple
    Gear set: Transmog that I'm wearing but with the gloves that go with it (absolution recolor, white)
    Helm visible: Depends on pose. If bow-ing, then yes leave it on. If looking up, no.
    Your pose: Looking up or bow-ing
    General colour scheme: Whatever fits the best
    Any extras: I would like http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...mphries/simple in the wallpaper on a pedastal(?) or something that would make him look like a statue. On whatever he is standing on I would like a sign that says "All Hail Lord Humpington". I'd also like the guild logo incorporated into the statue, if possible http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/ga...ilight_Circus/

If this is to complicated/hard to do then I understand. =)
    One week bump

Just got a shiny new 1920x1080 gaming monitor and would love a higher res wallpaper if anyone is willing to do so.

This is actually for my rogue, which is currently a panda, but will be race changed to human as soon as progression is over. I'll be linking my monks armory for the face and hair combination that my rogue will have post race change.

Resolution: 1920x1080

Visible text: Lunarion

Armory link/Facial screenshot: Armory Link - Again, this is my monk for face and hair reference. I would however like the skin tone to be one or two notches darker if possible please.

Gear set: Rogue challenge mode set with cursed vision for the helmet. Weapons would be Link.

Helm visible: Yes.

Your pose: Up to the artist.

General color scheme: I prefer a darker palette.

Any extras: Up to the artist.

If anyone is interested but would like to ask me a question feel free to PM me.
    Last edited by lunariongames; 2013-05-06 at 02:58 PM.
    - WoW, D3, Smite, and other games -

Quote Originally Posted by soulyouth View Post
    Ello ello, ppl with much more talent them me, any chance of getting lovely sig for my purple shadow wizard

Signature plz, mmo champ size would be nice, but not a must.

Visible text: Soulyouth
    with the guild name: Gigantor

Armory link/Facial screenshot:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...youth/advanced

Gear set:
    http://i.imgur.com/pe7oqPm.jpg

Helm visible:
    yes please

Your pose:
    mind flaying something off screen

General colour scheme:
    Darker purples and deep dark pinks and black shadows, just like the general themes of a shadow priest, think shadow orb colours

Any extras: maybe some Shadowy Apparitions behind me or a shadowfiend, oh and a larger more "wizard like" beard too if possible
    1 week bump and beg :P
    2 weeks, still here
    Last edited by soulyouth; 2013-05-06 at 08:00 PM.

I was wondering if somebody could do something with

maybe add some special effects to it like the pillar parts turning and the lightning effects
    Last edited by ghostblade; 2013-05-06 at 06:08 PM.

I would like the entire sha-bang for the twitch page. If need me we can talk in pm's or skype to be more accurate in what im looking for but ill try to fill it out here.

What you want for you page: The background would be Throne of Thunder with lots of lightning. I would also like a offline image as well as a banner keeping with the theme of lightning/static-y strikes.
    Visible text: My name is Ketsuki and I have been playing a dps deathknight since the ending of Wrath. Guild: Static on Arthas. Static has been around for many years, in one form or another, while being lead by Brutall all the while. We are friendly, funny and quick witted most of the time. However, we expect you to pull your weight in ALL situations. If you make a mistake, we expect you to never repeat that same mistake. We expect you to learn from your mistakes, and the mistakes of others, and to improve upon them greatly.
    Logo/Character: On the left side would be my character. Ketsuki on Arthas (I cant post the link to armory :< ) I will be race changing to a lightblue female Orc, Wearing full Challenge mode gear if possible with the shoulders lit up, wielding Shadowmourne. On the right side a Horde symbol is fine.
    General colour scheme: Blacks, Whites, Light and Dark blues, keeping with the theme of throne of thunder, and lightning, since the guild is named Static.
    Specifics/Extras: Honestly, just go nuts. I trust artists fully. Have fun with it and make sure my name and the guild name/server is very visable.

Thank you! <3
    12 Day bump

2 weeks, still here
    For a very patient requester:

Had fun 'growing' your beard - hope you like the result
    Requests CLOSED

Wow, just wow, the colours are perfect and the beard look amazing

Totally blown away tyvm
    Last edited by soulyouth; 2013-05-07 at 01:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MegaNew View Post
    Visible text: "All things are created" in a blackish/purple look.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: A Goblin (I'm currently human but im soon to faction change to goblin)
    I'm a warlock too
    Gear set: Conqueror's Deathbringer Garb
    Your pose: Casting
    General colour scheme: Lots of shadowy purple
    Any extras: I would love like little souls going around it (Like in drain soul or something)
    Claimed! You, sir/madame, have great taste. Purple ftw

EDIT: Finished! I couldn't decide on the font, so here's two sigs with different fonts. There's also one without any text. Because... I dunno. Here ya go!

Last edited by CrazyTaco93; 2013-05-07 at 04:55 AM. Reason: Harlem Shake is dead.
    Requests: CLOSED
    To tell you the truth, I don't actually think I'm crazy. I think I'm perfectly normal, and it's the rest of the world that's wrong in the head.