Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tishko View Post
    Hello everyone!

I would like to request a guild Banner ooor a background layout for dem forumz:
    Size: (How big should it be to fit your website's preferences? Alternatively, give us a link to where you want the banner to be, so we can work it out.) I will go with the link:http://misfits-kazzak.shivtr.com/
    Visible text: Guild name only
    Logo: I'm not really creative so feel free to make one or keep the current format

Specifics: (Do you want a few select people to be on the banner? Do you want exploding sheep? If your guild's name is <Purple Flying Elephants>, do you want purple flying elephants/elekk? Or, would you want a certain location in your background, like the Jade Forest, for example?) Currently i am split between 2 ideas:
    1: Having aspects around the guild name or more specificly Yu-lon and a nice jade forst background(nature)
    2: Since 5.4 will introduce Soo maybe having garosh hanging on top of the guild name looking angry? with reddish background, or ogrimmar even?

Ty in advance and feel free to ask questions or PM me for further details !
    Bump ! 3rd week

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarina View Post
    I haven't had a lot of luck picking up requests directly from the thread since I do a different style than most people ask for, so I'm going to post this here, and if you'd like a signature in this style, shoot me a message. The best size for this format is 400x125, so they won't work for mmochampion size restrictions, but I can slice you a signature out of your larger one that will be within the limits.

snip
    (click to see this full size)

Also, I've been streaming while I work on graphics most evenings, so if you'd like to see your signature being made, my twitch link is in my signature below. Pop in and say hi!
    They're fantastic and trust me Zar, you may not think it, but those are the kinds of signatures people want even if they don't say it, because there's so many different styles.

I do think the 400-500*125 should be allowed here though because sigs work so much better with that little bit of extra height

requests:

Thunderspeed: I know why they want them to be smaller. I just wanted to forewarn people that they'll need to request the smaller size, and use that for the forums. I do the larger size by default, because it's so much easier to work in. And thanks for the compliment
    No multi-character requests, please.

Twitch | Deviantart

Hi guys,

Signature:

Visible text: Pe @ Sylvanas
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...as/Pe/advanced
    Gear set: my transmog, or what do you think is better for me, or easy for you.
    Helm visible: no
    Your pose: yes or not, is your choise.
    General colour scheme: i like purple, but if you have anything more good, its ok.
    Any extras: a totem maybe? Something for Shaman?

All I want is a beautiful and simple signature, thank you guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Zarina View Post
    I haven't had a lot of luck picking up requests directly from the thread since I do a different style than most people ask for, so I'm going to post this here, and if you'd like a signature in this style, shoot me a message. The best size for this format is 400x125, so they won't work for mmochampion size restrictions, but I can slice you a signature out of your larger one that will be within the limits.

(click to see this full size)

Also, I've been streaming while I work on graphics most evenings, so if you'd like to see your signature being made, my twitch link is in my signature below. Pop in and say hi!
    I think your work and style is stellar. Ill be requesting something from you soon. The font choices and effects are extremely professional looking.
    Spike Flail - US Mal'Ganis | Currently 11/11 M | Art by ElyPop

Seeking someone to make a new Sig since i've rerolled to my paladin

YOU WILL HAVE VERY FREE HANDS!

Visible text: Midraxx Herald of the titans
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Midraxx/simple i do not like how face etc looks on armory so feel free to change whatever you want so it looks decent. just dont hide the face behind shoulders etc
    Gear set: transmog from armory
    Helm visible: no thanks
    Your pose: totally up to you. something suited and not to weird:P
    Any extras: Only real "demand" so to speak on this is to have some herald"ish" background. like the globes in Ulduar and such (yes im a big fan of titans n such :P love the theme so much
    Last edited by Sunnydee; 2013-06-12 at 04:01 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by kittycovox View Post
    Seeking someone to make a new Sig since i've rerolled to my paladin
    I really liked your transmog so I wanted to give it a shot.

If it isn't what you had in mind, keep requesting no hard feelings
    MY ART : REQUESTS : OPEN

PM Request:

Non MMOC size signature:

MMOC size signature and avatar:
    Requests CLOSED

I'm looking for signature requests.

The middle button in my signature showcases my work.

PM me using the template from the first post. The more creative control the better it'll turn out.

Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    14 days ... 2 weeks.

Did I do something wrong or is it because they are too many requests? Tell me so I can try to fix (Sorry, English from google translator).
    Canceling the request.
    Probably not even would be done even and now I changed the character's race and need a new transmog.
    Thank you to those who at least tried to read ...

Quote Originally Posted by gdlsr View Post
    I really liked your transmog so I wanted to give it a shot.

If it isn't what you had in mind, keep requesting no hard feelings
    This is just purrfect <3

if it would be poossible tho if you perhaps could lighten up the background a little bit? id prob have a sig-gasm then hihi

Quote Originally Posted by kittycovox View Post
    This is just purrfect <3

if it would be poossible tho if you perhaps could lighten up the background a little bit? id prob have a sig-gasm then hihi

Hope this works for you
    MY ART : REQUESTS : OPEN

oh it looks so much more amazing

thank you thank you!!!½

10+ Year Old Account
    I am looking for someone that would be willing to make me a League of Legends based sig. If there are any kind enough people to do so, please pm so I can give you the deets

So I decided to try my hand at making a wallpaper for my shadowpriest now that I've gone undead. It was a lot of fun (and a lot of work) and I'm fairly happy with how it turned out!

Any feedback would be much appreciated

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawrosaur View Post
    So I decided to try my hand at making a wallpaper for my shadowpriest now that I've gone undead. It was a lot of fun (and a lot of work) and I'm fairly happy with how it turned out!

This is gorgeous o_o Love how she almost blends into the sky in certain places. Really lovely work.

thankyou for the signature Zarina

My guild was posting their wallpapers and our guild leader jokingly commented that he was sad that he wasn't in any one's background, so that gave me an idea for a new one

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: Indïranna Twilight Circus
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...AFranna/simple
    Gear set: Transmog that I'm wearing but with the gloves that go with it (absolution recolor, white)
    Helm visible: Depends on pose. If bow-ing, then yes leave it on. If looking up, no.
    Your pose: Looking up or bow-ing
    General colour scheme: Whatever fits the best
    Any extras: I would like http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...mphries/simple in the wallpaper on a pedastal(?) or something that would make him look like a statue. On whatever he is standing on I would like a sign that says "All Hail Lord Humpington". I'd also like the guild logo incorporated into the statue, if possible http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/ga...ilight_Circus/
    Quote Originally Posted by Indi View Post
    6 week bump

Is there something I need to change to make this more desirable for somebody to pick up?
    I'd like to give this a go, if that's alright with you! Would've picked it up sooner, but I've been terribly busy with uni stuff. o_o

Edit: Done. I just couldn't get it to look decent in an all-landscape picture, so I decided to put the scene in an oval-shape. Hope you like it.

Last edited by Sugarpixie; 2013-06-13 at 12:38 PM. Reason: Added finished wallpaper

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawrosaur View Post

So freaking pretty

Finished a claim for a signature from Mvp:

Wanted to stick with the hair that you have on the armory, looked very bad after the I got the render from WoW modelviewer, so I changed it a little.

not doing signatures/twitch etc anymore. maybe later. maybe.
    my (old) deviant art - my druid

PM Request:

Non-mmochampion size:

MMO-champion size:
    No multi-character requests, please.

Twitch | Deviantart