There is a week cooldown on bumps.
    Read the first post and pay attention to it, it's there for a reason (and shock horror, what does the thread title say to do?!).
    Premature bumps will be deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by Sardea View Post
    I got inspired by Shyamas' work and with help with his/her tutorial decided to make this :

*snip*

Bumping this my photoshop skills are rusty still.
    Flattered that you find my work inspiring, thank you Also it's lovely to know that my tutorial is used and useful Nice result by the way - well done!

Shame that you bumped your request early though - see Elypop's post.
    Requests CLOSED

started to raid on my druid so looking to get a sig for him, i LOVE this set on a worgen and would love to see what someone could do with it...

Visible text: Ridd
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rïdd/advanced
    Gear set: What I'm currently mogged to.
    Helm visible: Yes no cloak plz
    Your pose: Something with some attitude. I'll trust your judgement.
    General colour scheme: leaving that to the artist.
    Any extras: maybe the worgen hand<claw> in frame with kinda a scratching claw motion sorta thing? idk im leaving this to the artist as well.

thanx in advance! =D
    Last edited by ridamark; 2013-08-02 at 02:37 AM. Reason: fixed wording

"If you watch Godzilla in reverse, it's about a giant lizard repairing Tokyo and then Moonwalking into the ocean."

Quote Originally Posted by Killadrix View Post
    If this is against the rules to request, then mods please delete it immediately and accept my most sincere apologies.

I am looking for an artist interested in working on a matching suite of graphics:

- Twitch Layout
    - Website Banner
    - Chat Overlay
    - Twitter Header
    - Twitter Background

I know we can't offer money for services, but I would be willing to trade advertising on my blog for your hard work and effort, or to donate to a charity of your choice.

If you are interested, please PM me so we can discuss details.
    Hey everyone, I just want to thank Mnaaucici for diving on this hand grenade for me.

So far my website banner has been completed, and it's amazing:

I believe Mnaaucici is currently working on the Twitter Header, Background and Profile pic with the same colors and rendering, and I'm very excited to see them!

Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Oh and just realised - Happy Birthday Ely!!
    Completely missed this! Thanks Shy. :3

And on to a PMR!

Click to enlarge.

P.S. Thanks to i4ni and Soko for the layout idea. :3

Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post

And on to a PMR!

Click to enlarge.

Eeek! IT'S PERFECT!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Astral Shift View Post
    Visible text: Shift

Armory link/Facial screenshot: CLICK This face + hair style, w/ white hair &+ the 3 stripe marking

Gear set: CLICK

Helm visible: Yes

Your pose: Whatever looks good to the artist.

General colour scheme: Whatever looks good to the artist.

Any extras: Could I possibly get a matching avatar to go with it?

Lots of lovely work here, excited to see if my request gets picked up. Thanks so much!
    Imma claim this.

Hope you like it. If you want anything changed or want to keep your request up, that's fine with me
    Last edited by elrot; 2013-08-02 at 06:28 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Killadrix View Post
    Hey everyone, I just want to thank Mnaaucici for diving on this hand grenade for me.

So far my website banner has been completed, and it's amazing:
    I believe Mnaaucici is currently working on the Twitter Header, Background and Profile pic with the same colors and rendering, and I'm very excited to see them!
    Thank you Killadrix. I am really glad you like it. I am working now on Twitter background and I have a hard time there. Haha. I like render but dont like the rest of work i just did. But I am still learning and playing with it, so I hope we both will be satisfied with result.

Deleted
    Hello all! Just want to say, browsing through this forum I see some amazing work, and I would love to have some of it for me own!

I was hoping that I could make a Double request...hope that is ok ^^

To start off I would love a new signature for my new forum and for mmoc:
    Visible text: Animo, Hand of Adal
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...s/Animo/simple
    Gear set: I would love to have the new tier 16 armor. Or if that is not possible the challenge mode set. Either but wearing the Tabard of the Lightbringer
    Helm visible: No thank you x
    Your pose: No preference here, what ever you think is best!
    General colour scheme: Either Dark blue or Silver/white
    Any extras: I love to have my Rhino mount somehow visible

So that is number 1!

I am also in the process of making a new guild and want to get my website and forum up a running before I start recruiting. I would love to display some of your work on my website as our banner!

Size: I am not too sure, but I can give you a link : http://flow-eu.guildlaunch.com/ It is really empty at the moment, but will be filled up soon enough!
    Visible text: Guild Name - Flow, Sylvanas, Alliance
    Logo: The alliance logo would be nice located somewhere on it.
    General colour scheme: Dark blues, Light blues, the colours of flowing rivers and the alliance
    Specifics: I would like rivers to somehow incorporate into it, and would also love to see some alliance in random tiers somehow located within it.

Well that is the both of them! Again, I really think the work you do here is fantastic and would love for someone to take up my request. Thank you in advance!!

Peace...Animo x

PM request for Vilnar:

Non MMOC size signature:

MMOC size signature and avatars:

Ely - that wallpaper is just perfect! The colours are soooo gorgeous <3
    Requests CLOSED

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lithix View Post
    Signature:
    Visible text: Tigslee (char name)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Tigslee/simple
    Gear set: Hmmm, somthing "Monk'ish" hehehe i have a silly transmog :3 Maybe the challenge mode set!
    Helm visible: One with my red head band and one with the challenge mode healm (if possible)
    Your pose: Casting pose
    General colour scheme: monkish misty green!
    Any extras: leave it up to your imagination!

Thanks <3
    1 week bumps

Quote Originally Posted by Mnaaucici View Post
    Thank you Killadrix. I am really glad you like it. I am working now on Twitter background and I have a hard time there. Haha. I like render but dont like the rest of work i just did. But I am still learning and playing with it, so I hope we both will be satisfied with result.

Take all the time you need, my 11 Twitter followers are nowhere near rioting over my header, background and profile pic!

Yet...

Deleted
    Size : MMO Signature & Avatar size / Twitch tv Chat Box Size
    text:we are .... till i collapse
    Tatsudoshi
    Armory link/Facial screenshot:
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/characte...doshi/advanced
    Gear set: The set i wear
    helm visible : yes
    special : maybe if possible the monk dragon yu lon who usually is green in (red / black / white ) in the background.
    and if possible our guildlogo somewhere small in the corner http://s1.directupload.net/images/130106/r7avzpy3.png
    Pose: what u like most
    Colors : if possible a good mix of red / black / white ( just a tiny bit of white )

thank you guys in advance
    Last edited by mmoc1eb82950b6; 2013-08-02 at 12:19 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kloun View Post
    Imma claim this.

Hope you like it. If you want anything changed or want to keep your request up, that's fine with me
    Thanks so much, it's beautiful =D

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Simplexional View Post
    Signature:

Visible text: My characters name with Storm's End title.

Armory link/Facial screenshot: It's not letting me link my armory until I post a few times, I'm Simplexional on Kel'Thuzad Alliance.

Gear set: Transmog set off the Armory, With my axe out of my face please :S

Your pose: Play with the pose, If it looks good enough for me to be swinging the axe then I'm all for it! =D

General colour scheme: I'm a warrior so I'd like it to look "ragey". Colors I'd like for the effects/background are red/black.

Any extras: Add anything extra you feel necessary to make an awesome sig. I'd also like an avatar to go with it please and thanks!
    1 week Bump

Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post

And on to a PMR!

Click to enlarge.

Eep. Don't thank me hun. I ripped it off everyone else first.
    Happy Belated Birthday, Sweetie <3
    Sorry I didn't write sooner...
    I know I'm a jerkface
    but fell asleep almost instantly yesterday because I just couldn't stand to deal with anymore BS from "friends" on DA >::I
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pkcross View Post
    Size : MMO Signature & Avatar size / Twitch tv Chat Box Size
    text:we are .... till i collapse
    Tatsudoshi
    Armory link/Facial screenshot:
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/characte...doshi/advanced
    Gear set: The set i wear
    helm visible : yes
    special : maybe if possible the monk dragon yu lon who usually is green in (red / black / white ) in the background.
    and if possible our guildlogo somewhere small in the corner http://s1.directupload.net/images/130106/r7avzpy3.png
    Pose: what u like most
    Colors : if possible a good mix of red / black / white ( just a tiny bit of white )

thank you guys in advance
    Claimed and done

Not quite sure that this is what you had in mind though, so if you want anything changed or want to keep your request open, I'm perfectly fine with that.

Well, hope you like it

Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    PM request for Vilnar:

Non MMOC size signature:

MMOC size signature and avatars:

Ely - that wallpaper is just perfect! The colours are soooo gorgeous <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Engelen View Post
    PMR:

These are both amazing! <3 for female undead!

Sig/Avatar, please!

Visible text: [Top] "Dystopia" [Bottom] "Share your anger!"

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...topia/advanced
    Gear set: Current gearset, but with http://www.wowhead.com/item=49498 opposed to the current Tyrannical weapon, or if you'd like, http://www.wowhead.com/item=48402 somehow. Normal Gurthalak (http://www.wowhead.com/item=77191) would work too. It's an artist's choice! Oh, and if you could normalize the boots to look like the tyrannical ones (H), that'd be sweet, provided if the boots will be showing.
    Your pose: Using slam, preferably
    General colour scheme: Red, lots of anger, and very chaotic looking, but smoothly done.
    Any extras: If you could make my orc into a dragonmaw orc, I'll give you a hug. But it mustn't be sloppy! And, I'm fond of skulls, if they could be put into the backround somehow... Also, recklessness is a neato spell effect, could that be incorporated solely on the weapon? Oh, and blood splatters here and there are cool too.

Please and thank you!

EDIT: Fixed links, sorry about that.
    Last edited by DeathOfRa; 2013-08-04 at 12:12 PM. Reason: FIxed Armory link/other links