Request Signature plz and thank you

Visible Text: Electrics....Paradise is guild name..if you can find a cool way to put that in.
    Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...trics/advanced
    Gear set: Valerous Nightsong Set..with Stormrage Antlers.
    Helm: Showing plz
    Pose: I say w/e you feel looks best
    Background: Was hoping you could make it look like im in Paradise..on a island..or something.. or a little island in the background with a palm tree or something
    Last edited by Holydee; 2013-08-15 at 03:56 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felir View Post
    So much talent!
    Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Symox View Post
    Omg Riv you nailed it. Damn i kinda wish it was for me /littlejealous

great job, its beautiful and i know she'l love it.
    I'm glad to hear that!

--------------------
    Also, a DA request:

Deleted
    patient young Rooik, even if I had checked this thread every 15 min for a result the past 27 hours, (yeap I couldn't sleep tonight.)I just cant wait.
    It's like waiting for a christmas present when you were younger. Glad I got that feeling back again

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rooik View Post
    patient young Rooik, even if I had checked this thread every 15 min for a result the past 27 hours, (yeap I couldn't sleep tonight.)I just cant wait.
    It's like waiting for a christmas present when you were younger. Glad I got that feeling back again
    You should provide armory link. It is the best way how to take sig makers interest. Without link we cannot import your character into model viewer.

PMR

Click on the image for full size

Hope you like it:>
    Last edited by banan163; 2013-08-14 at 12:45 AM.

Deleted
    Picked up request for Rae:

I made two versions, one with more smoke than the other. I hope you like them, the hair took me ages and I'm still not entirely happy but I hope you like it

Hope you're okay with these
    Last edited by mmocc4b2dc0cdc; 2013-08-14 at 12:50 PM. Reason: Added adjusted versions

Quote Originally Posted by Yoni View Post
    Picked up request for Rae:

I made two versions, one with more smoke than the other. I hope you like them, the hair took me ages and I'm still not entirely happy but I hope you like it

Hope you're okay with these
    These look amazing Yoni, definately jelly.
    Amazing Signature by Yoni

Quote Originally Posted by Kingbowser13 View Post
    Looking for a banner on my stream, I'd like it big enough to cover my chat log and it to say Sylvarus - Darkspear Assassination/Combat Rogue in light red text with a cool font.
    There's a template in the first post (you know, the one the title says to read)
    Use it or your request will not be picked up
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

Deleted
    Signature Request

Visible text: Flimflop (char name) & Ascendance (guild name if it can be squeezed in).
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...mflop/advanced
    Gear set: Druid Tier 3 (the Green one along with the Green hair from the armoury link if possible).
    Helm visible: Preferably not.
    Your pose: Throwing a shuriken is a concept i really really like. Alternatively the stealth pose or even a stabbing motion is cool!
    General colour scheme: A Poison-coated, shadowy kind of look would be amazing. Maybe some kind of dark misty scene with a green color scheme? Try me!
    Any extras: Hmm, bats? Or maybe that's too much... you decide!

Thanks in advance! Looking forward!

Deleted
    Sorry about that, I've managed to fix an armory link, So I hope now I can get alittle more interest on my forum signature, I would really love to get one. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Sinthadra View Post
    Claimed and done.
    Your sig is bizarre and interesting at the same time:> whats the whole idea behind it? if you dont mind me asking^^

Quote Originally Posted by Barrybright View Post
    Request Signature plz

Visible Text: Electrics....Paradise is guild name..if you can find a cool way to put that in.
    Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...trics/advanced
    Gear set: Valerous Nightsong Set..with Stormrage Antlers.
    Helm: Showing plz
    Background: Was hoping you could make it look like im in Paradise..on a island..or something.. or a little island in the background with a palm tree or something
    fixed the armory link...now that I can post links lol

I'm looking for a Guild Signature, Non-MMO, MMO, and Avatar if possible.
    I'm rerolling Balance and need something more non - feral like if possible.

Visible text: Dulcet

Armory link/Facial screenshot: Dulcet@Zul'jin in Dumpsters. (I can't link yet :[)

Gear set: I have the Druid Challanger Mode Set

Helm visible: I would like my helm visible, please.

Your pose: I'd like for her to be casting where both her hands are close to her chest (not to her hips)

General colour scheme: I would love for it to be a dark abstract. A dark and starry place because she can control the sun and moon which would be so amazing. Where the crescent moon and the sun are fitting together in a circle would be beautiful.

Any extras: She has the Glyph of Astral Form where she has the stars falling around her head. I'd still love the druid crescent in there as well faded in the background. I like how her hood has darkened her face and doesn't really show her face. If I'm asking too much or have any questions, please don't hesitate.

Thank you so much again

http ://us.battle.net /wow /en/ character/ zuljin/ Dulcet/ advanced

Quote Originally Posted by banan163 View Post
    Your sig is bizarre and interesting at the same time:> whats the whole idea behind it? if you dont mind me asking^^
    Lol, it's from Slipknot. The quote on it is from Vermillion (Part 1 or 2).
    MY ART : REQUESTS : OPEN

I knew that dog..I saw it and was like right on. good song!

Quote Originally Posted by infinitie View Post
    Visible text: Just character name, (server xferring soon-ish, so two could be made, one with Mistweave as name, and one with Chibiscuits.)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/barthilas/Chibiscuits/advanced
    Gear set: What's on the toon now, except for hue'd to green, kind of like the mistweaver icon's color is.
    Helm visible: Yes.
    Your pose: Amutjomg wprls/
    General colour scheme: Light green, with a bit of mist around the signature, and character's environment, green light mist of course.

Edit; Also, if possible, can whoever does this make it into a twitch chat log overlay for when I stream.
    10letterslong.

Signature: Also would like an Avatar
    Visible text: Steakbomb.......underneath the name I would like.........Pretty Pink Pwnies
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us. battle. net/ wow/en/character/ Boulderfist/Steakbomb/advanced
    Here is an imgur gallery with all the screenshots that should be needed. imgur. com/a/3jYy3
    Gear set: Of the Cycle(from Armory) Staff is Spire of Withering Dreams(Armory)
    Helm visible: Yes please
    Your pose: Casting a heal. Screenshot of it with Challenge mode gear effect happening in imgur gallery above.
    General colour scheme: Darker. Dark Orange or something that just looks good.
    Any extras: I see sigs with a humanoid form and then a cat form as well. I would like something like this as well but for the cat form if you could add the Rune of Re-Origination Effect around it or the Savage Roar effect to it if possible. I can provide Screenshots if need be.

No need for a name or anything on the Avatar, just an image

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: None
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Same as above
    Gear set: Same as above
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Same as above
    General colour scheme: Same as above
    Any extras: So for the screen shot I would like humanoid form casting with the Transmog effect happening(see screen shot) and if possible have a feral druid charge animation in the background but have it coming at the screen and transparent a bit.

Thanks in advance. PM me if you need additional screenshots of animations or angles :-)

PS: Take out all the spaces in the links as I don't have the post limit for links yet :-/
    Last edited by Steakbomb; 2013-08-14 at 06:35 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arothand View Post
    Looking for a forum signature to go with my makeover (MMO-C size preferred as this is the only real forum I post on that has signatures), and possibly an avatar thingie as well.

Visible Text: Nobleshield
    Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...hield/advanced
    Gear: The transmog I have on the armory works fine (can provide detailed list of items if necessary; PM me if needed). Don't care too much about the helm being shown but if you can get a bit of the upper part of the gold armor visible that'd be great
    Pose: The "attack" pose works fine, not too picky here. I guess like a "Bring it on" kind of pose seeing as I'm a tank
    Color: Primarily yellow/gold, maybe with some blue as contrast
    Other: Prefer something Paladin-y and knightly-looking, but other than that not too concerned. No guild tag or title on the signature please.

Can provide more information if necessary
    Claimed. Hem will be done today .

10+ Year Old Account
    Deffo part 2.
    Such an amazing song, such an amazing band. Love the signature

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

PMR:

Non-MMOC use.

MMOC use.

You asked for dark.. I hope that's dark enough.