Deleted

Sig Request

Hey, I was hoping you'd be able to make a forum sig for me. I'm not too fussed on the design as all of the artwork i've seen has been amazing, so feel free to be a bit creative with it.

I'd like to have the character name "Athmerra, Herald of the Titans" visible, but not too large.
    armoury link: eu (dot) battle (dot) net/wow/en/character/nordrassil/Athmerra/simple
    About shoulders/head showing, mostly side on and wearing the judgement shoulders. (don't mind if only part of shoulders, or a bit more)
    A fairly light landscape background, and anything you're imagination would like to add :>

Many thanks in advance for whoever picks this up, and all the art i've seen in this thread has been amazing. Even that sketch of a bear on page 1 :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Couluers View Post
    Hey all you amazing artists! I'm hoping that someone will do a signature for me. Also, (and I know this is a long shot) I'm looking for someone to do a wallpaper for my computer.

Signature:
    Visible text: Couleurs, Storm's End - Paradox Mal'Ganis
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ouleurs/simple
    Gear set: The gear on my armory. T14 Normal DK set with Heroic Gurthalak
    Helm visible: Ya, I like my goggles =)
    Your pose: Whatever you think looks killer.
    General color scheme: I really like purple, but beyond that I'll leave it up to you.
    Any extras: I would love something that incorporates Army of the Dead, since it's such an iconic DK ability. I was thinking of having a mix of zombies, geists, and skeletons in the background crawling from the ground.

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: Couleurs - Paradox Mal'Ganis
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ouleurs/simple
    Gear set: The gear on my armory. T14 Normal DK set with Heroic Gurthalak
    Helm visible: Ya, I like my goggles =)
    General colour scheme: I'll leave that up to you.
    The Setting: Like the signature, I'd like to incorporate Army of the Dead. Here's what I'm thinking (it's a bit ambitious) - In the background, I would like to see Stormwind in flames, and in the foreground, I would like to have Couleurs front and center, in a melee idle pose looking on the destruction he's wrought, surrounded by zombies, geists, and skeletons. I mocked up a picture in Paint and attached it to give you an idea.

Thanks in advance!
    Two week bump

Deleted
    Resolution:1920x1080 Wallpaper for my new computer
    Visible text: Perith the Light of Dawn
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Perith/simple
    Gear set:the transmorg set gear on my armoury except i would like wep be shown as http://www.wowhead.com/item=45233 stormrune edge
    helm visible: yes please
    Your pose:I would like wings spell of paladin be shown
    General colour scheme: a Paladin, bathed in yellow light match my transmorg set
    Any extras: I would like shown Highlord Tirion Fordring behind me or near me and something paladin ish to match it i leave that up to you

Thanks -Perith
    Last edited by mmoc88cc0c543c; 2013-08-24 at 10:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Koibito View Post
    2 Week Bump! D:
    I'm going to claim this, you should have it within a few days. PM me if you need to add anything extra.
    MY ART : REQUESTS : OPEN

Deleted
    nice pics here

Quote Originally Posted by Sinthadra View Post
    I'm going to claim this, you should have it within a few days. PM me if you need to add anything extra.
    Thank you! Im looking forward to it!

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Visible text: Hàwkeye (character name) and Sargeras (server) The à is a alt code and is alt 0224 in the character name. They (à) does not have to be there but if you can get it there than that would be awesome!
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...A0wkeye/simple
    Gear set: Hunter challenge mode gear and with the Black bow of the betrayer
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Ready to shoot a bow
    General colour scheme: A nature-ish one. Kind of like a jungle of some sort at night while raining Something Hunter-ish if that doesn't work.
    Any extras: Loque'nak by my side
    Resolution: Signature!!!!

(2 week bump)

10+ Year Old Account
    Total Size: 2560 X 423 px
    Safe Area (Always visible): 1546 X 423 px Centered on the image

This is for my Channel Art on YouTube.

Ideally I'd like it to have a mix of gold and red (Marine Corps colors) with an Eagle, Globe, and Anchor (EGA) on the right side of the 'Safe Area'. On the left I'd like it to say TwoNineMarine (in the safe area) in a good color that stands out against the red/gold. No real preference as to what color as long as it makes sense.

The font isn't very important but I'd like it to stand out without being crazy.

I can't post pics yet but I'd love to have it where TwoNineMarine is on the top left of the safe area with Semper Fidelis below it but indented to the right a bit and the EGA to the right of both of those centered on the right side of the safe area.

Pangcakes: Those pieces look absolute beast, grrrrreat work!

-

On another note - I am cured and ready to dig into things again! Starting with two wallpapers:

I'm open for some wallpaper requests if anyone is interested, though nothing too complicated - I have about 2-3 hours to spend per wallpaper due to studies. I might stream a wallpaper or two the coming days just for fun, so hit me up!
    Last edited by Nacly; 2013-08-25 at 05:55 PM. Reason: Fixed link

10+ Year Old Account
    Signature Request

Visible text: Raxxed, Honestly (Guild Name)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...axxed/advanced
    Gear set: Paladin Grand Marshals (Equipped via transmog) If a shield is required - Also the one equipped via Transmog.
    Helm visible: Nope
    Your pose: The one in my current sig if possible (If not, i'll leave that up to you - whatever works best)
    General colour scheme: Purple
    Any extras: If possible, Some sort of incorporation of Twilight Sparkle. Whatever you think works best, i'm not picky. Again, only if possible, will be just as happy without.
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Blizzard offered cardboard cut outs with poster pictures of bosses stapled on them upside down and sideways and many players now feel that is raiding.
    Raxxykins

Quote Originally Posted by TheShade View Post
    Wow, simply amazing! Love it, Thank you soo much!
    Quote Originally Posted by Engelen View Post
    Pangcakes: Those pieces look absolute beast, grrrrreat work!
    Happy to hear that you like it Shade! And thanks Engelen Those wallpapers of yours are amazing :3

PM request for a signature from Keashaa :

Loved doing this one, model rigging is a great way to forget time xD

not doing signatures/twitch etc anymore. maybe later. maybe.
    my (old) deviant art - my druid

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strukk View Post
    Requesting a signature as well as a few twitch items. If anyone would be willing to take them on I'd appreciate it so much!

Signature:
    Visible text: Character name: Strukk
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http: //us.battle .net/wow/en/character/stormreaver/Strukk/simple
    Gear set: Xmog on my armory is what I’d like, T5 with the Shard of Azzinoth daggers, no cloak
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Ready stance is fine, or swinging daggers. Whichever you feel looks better
    General colour scheme: Shades of red with black, a rage sort of color scheme. If it doesn’t look right, blue and black would also work for me
    Any extras:

Twitch:
    What you want for your page: An offline image and chatbox cover
    Visible text: Strukk, US Stormreaver-PvP
    Logo/Character: http: //us.battle .net/wow/en/character/stormreaver/Strukk/simple
    General colour scheme: Blood red or fire/cinders maybe? Dark with some black or grays
    Specifics/Extras: I’d like my rogue in T5/Season 2 armor set, the setting could be a dark area with bones piled up or my rogue in attack stance, whatever you think looks good!
    3 week bump, fixed a couple things
    Last edited by Strukk; 2013-08-25 at 05:12 PM.

Heya,

back from a hiatus and trying to plug in tier 16 into wow model viewer, but can't seem to make it work. Anyone found a way, or is it working normally for everyone else? Tried searching through posts, but found nothing on the topic, sorry if this is a repeat question. Would appreciate any help.
    ~ I'm having trouble hearing you. Getting a lot of bullshit on this line. ~

Sinthadra I PM'd you but i'am unsure if you got it. Please let me know if you did or reply, thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Duskmoon View Post
    Heya,

back from a hiatus and trying to plug in tier 16 into wow model viewer, but can't seem to make it work. Anyone found a way, or is it working normally for everyone else? Tried searching through posts, but found nothing on the topic, sorry if this is a repeat question. Would appreciate any help.
    Think you need to connect WMV with the PTR, not 100% sure but seen ppl talk about it and thats what i've gathered from it.

Quote Originally Posted by banan163 View Post
    Think you need to connect WMV with the PTR, not 100% sure but seen ppl talk about it and thats what i've gathered from it.
    This is correct

Signature Request

Visible text: Hallsey
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: (us.battle.net/wow/en/character/area-52/Hallsey/advanced)
    Gear set: (Monk Challenge mode)
    Helm visible: (Showing)
    Your pose: I'll leave that up to your discretion
    General color scheme: Red & Black if possible

Thanks!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hallsey View Post
    Signature Request

Visible text: Hallsey
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: (us.battle.net/wow/en/character/area-52/Hallsey/advanced)
    Gear set: (Monk Challenge mode)
    Helm visible: (Showing)
    Your pose: I'll leave that up to your discretion
    General color scheme: Red & Black if possible

Thanks!
    I'll claim this. You should have it somewhere around Wednesday.

@ Tolike, sorry some things came up and I wasn't able to finish your sig yet. You should have it around tues-Wednesday. Sorry for the delay

Quote Originally Posted by banan163 View Post
    Yes, that's what I'm doing, no new items showing. Item/NPC discovery greyed out. Just wondering if people have it working normally or having issues as well.

Edit: If anyone else is having problems, just tried downloading the same file again, now it works. >.<
    Last edited by Revan Bane; 2013-08-25 at 09:07 PM.
    ~ I'm having trouble hearing you. Getting a lot of bullshit on this line. ~

Deleted
    Signature request:
    Visible text: <Lithiel>
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...thiel/advanced
    Gear set: challenge mode Transmog with Helm on
    Your pose: Casting Lightning Bolt OR Lava Burst
    General colour scheme: IF casting lightning Bolt - BLUE lava burst - RED
    Any extras: Fire and/or Earth elemental

If someone can provide this, i would be eternally grateful!

thank you, Lithiel.
    Last edited by mmocc301d76c10; 2013-08-27 at 09:40 PM.