Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Symox View Post
    Hi ^^ I would like to request an out of the norm sig please if it's at all possible. I would love a final fantasy realm reborn sig if anyone is feeling up to it. Its for my guild site.I cut these two out so whichever, i think they need a clean up around the edges since i forgot to do it.

Signature And Avatar:

Visible text:Character Name - Laeriel /Guild Name - Zenith

Size: Its for a non mmo, size can be as big as you like, no restrictions

Armory link/Facial screenshot: Render Render 2

Pose: Just a head/shoulder shot

Colour / Extras: Kinda ice bluey colour with lots of shiny sparkly stuff ^^

If anyone is able to pick this up i'd be eternally grateful <3
    1 week bump! <3 <3

Quote Originally Posted by Mythriz View Post
    Thank you! The cinder kitten is found in wow model viewer in Item list -> Creature -> Firekitty -> Firekitty.m2

On a side note .. does anyone know if you can grab a campfire from WMV? I can't find one ANYWHERE! *pulls hair*
    Make your own campfire Just kidding, but i'll see if i can find it and if i do i'll come bk to you

PMR

Hope you like it!

Would like to place a sig. request

Signature:

Visible text: Absalon Prime

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Absalon/simple

Gear set: my armory doesnt show this but I would like the pally challenge mode gear with the tabard of the lightbringer on with the bulwok of azzanoth shield from Black temple. and the slayer of the lifeless sword from naxx.

Helm visible: Yes

Your pose: Would like the female blood elf attack idol pose.

General colour scheme: Light blue and whites. basically the same shades as my lightbringer tabard.

Any extras: I will leave this up to the artist, Put your own spin on it , make it look pleasant to look at. Thank you.

Thanks you to any artist who picks this up. Cant wait too see the results . Thank you.
    Last edited by Primetime89; 2013-09-21 at 07:53 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mountandpetlover View Post
    @ Mnaaucici Thank you and thanks for a tutorial. Always interested. I find your chat overlay you've just made is absolutely great. It "glows" so much <3
    Thank you I used same technique as was described in tutorial

Deleted
    Would like a signature please

Visible text: Barnabos

Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...arnabos/simple

Gear: What I have in the Armory

Pose: Ready to strike

Size: The sig is for MMO-Champ

Theme: Biting cold

Thanks in advance to whomever makes this

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Primetime89 View Post
    Would like to place a sig. request

Signature:

Visible text: Absalon Prime

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Absalon/simple

Gear set: my armory doesnt show this but I would like the pally challenge mode gear with the tabard of the lightbringer on with the bulwok of azzanoth shield from Black temple. and the slayer of the lifeless sword from naxx.

Helm visible: Yes

Your pose: Would like the female blood elf attack idol pose.

General colour scheme: Light blue and whites. basically the same shades as my lightbringer tabard.

Any extras: I will leave this up to the artist, Put your own spin on it , make it look pleasant to look at. Thank you.

Thanks you to any artist who picks this up. Cant wait too see the results . Thank you.
    I want to do this, but I have to ask, would you mind not having the weapon/shield shown? As the space is quite constricted, it kinda wont fit.
    Also, here is some of my past work http://imgur.com/a/SdHBQ#0

PM me back if you want me to take a swing at it, and if not, I wont be upset

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alutora View Post
    Hi all wonderful artists here, I'd love to request a sig.

Visible text: Just my name - Nethery
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...thery/advanced
    Gear set: My challenge gear if possible
    Helm visible: yes
    Your pose: Up to you, but I'd love some action (maybe even a bit evil) pose, no pet cuddling please ^^
    General colour scheme: Up to you
    Any extras: Up to you again.

Thank you!
    Bumpy bump

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you guys make gifs too?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Deleted
    PM request:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by banan163 View Post
    Make your own campfire Just kidding, but i'll see if i can find it and if i do i'll come bk to you

PMR

Hope you like it!

haha this is awesome love the text

Queue: 0| NO PM Requests | DA | My Website| Sig by Shyama

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alutora View Post
    Bumpy bump
    Claimed since this nice girl was with me in a guild

Klidne jsi mi mohla napsat

And PM request for orc Enha Shamy with wolfs and lightning in blue

NON MMO SIG

MMO SIG
    Last edited by mmoc0ba67a0b63; 2013-09-22 at 09:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitrouss View Post
    Really love some of the work on here, I was wondering if anyone could help me with a chat box overlay for twitch?

Twitch:
    What you want for your page: A basic chat box overlay, something around 450x200 or similar.
    Visible text: "Nitrous" as main text with perhaps "Obscure Reference" (guild name) in smaller font.
    Logo/Character: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/malganis/Nitrouss/simple I would like to use that model with the default armory pose and current transmog (without cloak or helm please )
    General colour scheme: This is really up to you but I was thinking maybe a blue colour scheme to match the xmog.
    Specifics/Extras: No other preferences, be as creative as you'd like, I'm sure I'll love the outcome!

Thank you so much!
    Week and a half bump

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Symox View Post
    1 week bump! <3 <3
    I gave this a try, normally don't work with non-wow signatures so if you don't like it feel free to keep the request open kept it fairly simple, so if you want any changes (or more sparkles ) let me know ^^

Last edited by mmocc4b2dc0cdc; 2013-09-22 at 03:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylessnecole View Post
    haha this is awesome love the text
    Haha really glad you like it I spent so long on the fonts. I find doing a good font is so much harder than the picture itself.

Deleted
    Heya, would like to place an order for a signature to use on my guilds website!

Visible text: Zookeeper Sokoo
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http: // eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Sokoo/advanced
    Gear set: Would like the one I'm currently using on my armory.
    Helm visible: No helm!
    Your pose: This is totally up to you to decide, would love if it's possible to have my bow visible. But if it's not fitting that well, just go with whatever looks the best!
    General colour scheme: Would like some darkish green color. Or just something that matches abit with my gear.

Thanks to anyone that wants to pick this up!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kloun View Post
    Claimed and done:

Hope you like it. If you want anything changed or want to keep your request up, that's fine with me.

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds fun! Claimed and done.

That's perfect, though there is one or two possible requests, i was thinking of making the name just slightly more visible and adding the the immortal below it if possible? Similar to how you done with the hunter's signature in the above quote if you dont mind ?

That aside, thanks alot !
    Last edited by mmocfb45d52124; 2013-09-22 at 02:03 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sokoo View Post
    Heya, would like to place an order for a signature to use on my guilds website!

Visible text: Zookeeper Sokoo
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http: // eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Sokoo/advanced
    Gear set: Would like the one I'm currently using on my armory.
    Helm visible: No helm!
    Your pose: This is totally up to you to decide, would love if it's possible to have my bow visible. But if it's not fitting that well, just go with whatever looks the best!
    General colour scheme: Would like some darkish green color. Or just something that matches abit with my gear.

Thanks to anyone that wants to pick this up!
    Ill claim this one you should have it by tonight

Deleted
    After some thought I decided to simplify my request:

If possible i'd like to get two sigs (cheeky) - reasoning being is that I played one of the chars through mid-WOTLK and one since, so one is memory and one is current

On both

Signature:
    Visible text: I'd like "Steve" on there. Just "Steve".
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: One sig - eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/Jés/simple and other sig eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/Ormoran/simple
    Gear set: This is where it gets challenging, Troll female (as on armory) Warlock wearing T6 and the Paladin as a Tauren male (as on armory) wearing T3 with Thunderfury and Sapphiron's Right Eye - it is all equipped on armory but as a Tauren.
    Helm visible: Yes on both, "wings displayed on lock"
    Your pose: No preference
    General colour scheme: Blue for Paladin, Red for Lock
    Any extras: Creative licence!

Quite happy to hold fire on the wallpaper, if someone wanted to take a crack at the WP then the paladin should have more focus in the pic.

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920x1200
    Visible text: Steve - Vis Unita Fortior
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: I'd really like two chars on there - eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/Jés/simple and eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/Ormoran/simple
    Gear set: Warlock wearing T6 and the Paladin as a Tauren male (as armory) wearing T3 with Thunderfury and Sapphiron's Right Eye - it is all equipped on armory but as a Tauren.
    Your pose: The Thunderfury and Eye prominently displayed on Pala, no preference for warlock, but wings displayed.

Thanks!
    Last edited by mmocfff5d2f529; 2013-09-22 at 03:28 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xdenek View Post
    After some thought I decided to simplify my request:

If possible i'd like to get two sigs (cheeky) - reasoning being is that I played one of the chars through mid-WOTLK and one since, so one is memory and one is current

On both

Signature:
    Visible text: I'd like "Steve" on there. Just "Steve".
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: One sig - eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/Jés/simple and other sig eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/Ormoran/simple
    Gear set: This is where it gets challenging, Troll female (as on armory) Warlock wearing T6 and the Paladin as a Tauren female (as on armory) wearing T3 with Thunderfury and Sapphiron's Right Eye - it is all equipped on armory but as a Tauren.
    Your pose: No preference

Quite happy to hold fire on the wallpaper, if someone wanted to take a crack at the WP then the paladin should have more focus in the pic.

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920x1200
    Visible text: Steve - Vis Unita Fortior
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: I'd really like two chars on there - eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/Jés/simple and eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/Ormoran/simple
    Gear set: Warlock wearing T6 and the Paladin as a Tauren female (as armory) wearing T3 with Thunderfury and Sapphiron's Right Eye - it is all equipped on armory but as a Tauren.
    Your pose: The Thunderfury and Eye prominently displayed on Pala, no preference for warlock, but wings displayed.

Thanks!
    Claiming signature part of this as it was more or less discussed via PM