Deleted
    Request

Signature
    Visible text: Nettlie, Guild Master of Never Back Down
    Screenshots of face: can´t post links here
    Gear: LOVE T6 set with highlighted Thori'dal, the Stars' Fury
    Pose: Shooting
    General colour scheme: Something dark (red, black)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Roarey View Post
    With the new models incoming, I predict you fantastic artists will be inundated with more work than you can handle!!! I am super excited and have yet to see my moo makeover!

Adorable Gnome Serendia!
    Thank you ! I couldn't stop myself - I had to do something out of it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    They have so much personality - love the new models! You made a lovely signature from that one <3
    Aww thank you Shy <3

Super excited here too - the models look fantastic! Just hoping that the modelviewer will work for them all
    Hoping this too... so excited to see more of them. Was hoping to see a bit of the troll model

Deleted
    Truly amazing thread, it's awesome how people is doing this to others for free.
    Well, i can't say i'm very good on doing signatures and stuff, but i have tried it a few times and not succeed very well. So if someone would like to spend their time on doing a quick signature for me, i would be really happy.
    Anyway, i would like a signature of my warrior.
    Name: Gizal
    Gear set: I would love to have the Challenge Mode set for warrior that i'm currently using. The head visible too.
    Pose: I would like him to swing his weapons. (both if possible)
    Background: Brown/Black/Red (Mixed)
    Anyway, I would be really happy if someone could do this for me. If you feel like something is missing, feel free to put that in!

Armory link if needed: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Gizal/advanced

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by mmoce9152a55eb; 2013-11-11 at 09:39 PM.

Deleted
    Really looking forward for the new signatures with the new models!

Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...3%B3r/advanced

I would like you to make me a banner. Want you to only focus on my top part of my character (shoulders and head) I pretty much want only top part of my character on banner. I would love to have Green/dark green/white/black colours on this banner. I want this to be on "roots" background, something like this: http://3plusinternational.com/2012/0...-suite-part-2/ On left side of my banner I want my Name 'Falór', server, guild and my spec which is Balance. Cant wait for it! thanks.

Deleted
    Wish we could've seen more female models Especially excited to see how Undead, Troll, Tauren and Nightelfs are gonna look! :O

10+ Year Old Account
    Just wanted to thank Shyama for my lovely new sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Khallie View Post
    Wish we could've seen more female models Especially excited to see how Undead, Troll, Tauren and Nightelfs are gonna look! :O
    Couldn't agree more! Especially excited for Undead and Tauren females as they're currently my favorite models in the game

-

As related to that, sorry to my requesters but I'm all up in Blizzcon at the moment so no signatures coming from me until Blizzcon is over. I'm pumped! Haters gonna hate, potatoes gonna potate etc etc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Serendia View Post
    what do you think about the new gnome-models?
    Just made a quick sig (no thought of using this on this forum with this size anyway) with one of the shown gnome-models on blizzcon:
    New gnome model is amazing! I love gnomes and was playing them for a loong time (until goblin comes ) That one is really good, well done

Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    Just wanted to thank Shyama for my lovely new sig.
    It was my pleasure! You're very welcome Riv <3
    Requests CLOSED

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pontisia View Post
    New gnome model is amazing! I love gnomes and was playing them for a loong time (until goblin comes ) That one is really good, well done
    I like gnomes aswell - but prefer goblins (I'm usually playing horde . Was hoping to see more female models... but hey, we just need patience. Guess we would've been completely overwhelmed
    Anyway, it this becoming offtopic now?! /stopping this now

I couldn't resist playing with the adorable new female gnome model as well, so I made this:

No idea how she ended up in the bath with a rubber duck though......
    Requests CLOSED

Deleted
    Haha, this put a smile on face, thank you looking nice! Good work, Shy

Deleted
    I couldn't resist playing with the adorable new female gnome model as well, so I made this:

No idea how she ended up in the bath with a rubber duck though......

Hahaha you're so awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Serendia View Post
    Haha, this put a smile on face, thank you looking nice! Good work, Shy
    Quote Originally Posted by amirdaheat View Post
    Hahaha you're so awesome!
    Thank you both!
    Requests CLOSED

10+ Year Old Account
    Simply adorable Shyama! Almost makes me want to be a gnome...almost!
    Putting in my request early...as I am completely in love with the signature you made for me...dibs on you updating my beloved Roarey when they finally give me my makeover!

Signature design by Shyama
    I would rather have 30 minutes of wonderful, than a lifetime of nothing special!

Deleted
    Really good job Shyama !

Anyone could have a look at my request please?

Deleted
    Hah! The gnomes make me giggle The new models are gonna increase creativity with poses/faces so much. Gonna be fun to see what people come up with! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Demologize View Post
    Anyone could have a look at my request please?
    You should read the first post if you want your request getting picked up. There's also a week cooldown for bumping.

Size: Facebook backgroud size / just as my current banner at the bottom is.
    Visible text: Guild name, Server, Spec, race.
    Logo: Want to you to stress out my top part of my character (shoulders and head) I pretty much want only top part of my character
    General colour scheme: I would love to have Green/dark green/white/black colours on it
    Specifics: I want this to be on "roots" background, something
    like this: http://3plusinternational.com/2012/0...-suite-part-2/ On left side of my banner I want my Name 'Falór', server, guild and my spec which
    is Balance. Cant wait for it! thanks.

Armory: Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...3%B3r/advanced