Rerolled my day 1 character and would like to request a new sig!

Visible text: alowen, back from the ashes
    Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Alowen/simple
    Gearset: tier 15 or 16 raidset, whatever matches best with color background etc
    Helm visible: no
    Pose: again, i give the artist all freedom, I am rest specced so healing casting animation is always welcome
    Color scheme: something green ofc! Something darker as a worgen
    Any extras? Nothing realy

Take your time, already aprecieted:-)

Quote Originally Posted by Aikeiko View Post
    Signature:
    Visible text: Huntress Linthirri Dawnmist
    Armory link/Facial screenshot:http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nthirri/simple http://i.imgur.com/AX6oYVP.jpg
    Gear set: My transmog off the armory if possible
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose:I would like her bow to be drawn as if she is about to shoot an arrow
    General colour scheme: Gold/orange/reds, like my transmog
    Any extras: Her pet Springpaw (He is a Springpaw Stalker http://wow-petopia.com/look/lynxskinred.html)

Also, if at all possible could an Avatar of her and Springpaw be done?
    Id like to claim this, but no promises on the bow pose if that's okay. It's usually hard to fit in and it depends per race, how it is positioned with them. If you're ok with that then you'll have it within the next few days as I have a few other requests to do
    My signatures
    Requests: CLOSED |Queue: Nightman|

Quote Originally Posted by Yoni View Post
    Id like to claim this, but no promises on the bow pose if that's okay. It's usually hard to fit in and it depends per race, how it is positioned with them. If you're ok with that then you'll have it within the next few days as I have a few other requests to do
    That's perfectly fine with me =D

Thank you very much!

I am looking to have something specific done for me. I will pay fees VIA paypal, I would like to meet with someone to discuss the specifics of what I want.

What I want

An in game Intermission Screen

You must be able to:

1) Provide a clean graphic not blocky etc etc
    2) Must Match current colour scheme and theme of my page
    3) Be creative with my ideas for what I want
    4) Do it in a timely fashion

Payment will be delivered when work is complete. Sorry but I've been burnt in the past, price was discussed and I got half of what I asked for but paid up front and that person has now disappeared. So I am very cautious now.

My current page http://www.twitch.tv/hopetvwow
    General Concept(do not use this as an outline): http://www.twitch.tv/hopetvwow/b/492969394

Armory http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Hope/advanced --Character model should be done Female BE, Gear set is the challenge mode priest gear, Helm to be showing but not cloak
    Visable Text: Hope, Now Playing:
    Adverts: You will need to incorporate H2P, OBS and Razer. If you can do a rectangular cut out I have animated gifs that scroll through them, but it will have to be the same colour scheme. I can provide images.

I CANNOT stress how much the current theme is important to me, same colours scheme, burning crusade themed, a dark representation.

ALSO looking for a desktop background.

Thanks for the consideration
    Last edited by Hopeful; 2014-01-09 at 09:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by banan163 View Post
    And its done, Hope you like it and if there is something missing or you want changed please PM me Made you an avatar if you so wish you choose to use it is up to you
    Banan, you are the MAN! I can't thank you enough for this! It looks sooo awesome.

Qarth, the greatest city that ever was or will be
    Quote Originally Posted by Alowen View Post
    Rerolled my day 1 character and would like to request a new sig!

Visible text: alowen, back from the ashes
    Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Alowen/simple
    Gearset: tier 15 or 16 raidset, whatever matches best with color background etc
    Helm visible: no
    Pose: again, i give the artist all freedom, I am rest specced so healing casting animation is always welcome
    Color scheme: something green ofc! Something darker as a worgen
    Any extras? Nothing realy

Take your time, already aprecieted:-)
    Claiming this! Probably be done today.

Done.

Hope you like it. If you want anything changed or want to keep your request up, that's fine with me.
    Last edited by Kloun; 2014-01-07 at 01:21 AM.
    Requests : OPEN
    .Signature Tutorial

1 word: FANTASTIC. Thanks alot, realy apreciete it. It is just as I hoped it would be.

wow really like it thank you!
    they are both awesome now my only question is how to i set it up

- - - Updated - - -

very well i think i got things working now thanks agian
    Last edited by Emion; 2014-01-07 at 10:59 AM. Reason: trying to get sig to show!

Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful View Post
    I am looking to have something specific done for me. I will pay fees VIA paypal, I would like to meet with someone to discuss the specifics of what I want
    Just informing you: It's not allowed to offer money in this thread. All artists here make the requests for free. Since your request is something that requires a lot of work, I suppose I will be hard to get someone to do it for free, I'd suggest browsing deviantart and searching a suitable artist there, as people do accept donations there.
    My signatures

What Yoni, you can't deliver that and world peace? You disappoint me!

** WoW (Aggramar - The Committed) **
    Signature by Yoni

Quote Originally Posted by Yoni View Post
    Just informing you: It's not allowed to offer money in this thread. All artists here make the requests for free. Since your request is something that requires a lot of work, I suppose I will be hard to get someone to do it for free, I'd suggest browsing deviantart and searching a suitable artist there, as people do accept donations there.
    My apologies, I have posted here in the same format before and met KM who did my old layout.

Sorry for the inconvenience
    Last edited by Hopeful; 2014-01-07 at 05:29 PM.

Claimed by Shyama

2.5 week bump (missed the 2wk mark :P)

Quote Originally Posted by Luvnwarr View Post
    Hello all you wonderful artists

I'm looking for a chat overlay (or 2 if you feel like making one for my mage as well, otherwise just my hunter would be great!) for recording. I've come here before and had a youtube banner made, loved it and it brought me back lol. If anyone picks this up i am forever grateful
    /hug

Chat Overlay:
    Visible text: Luvstruk - Kil'Jaeden US
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...struk/advanced
    Gear set: Same Transmog that is on my armory page
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Probably Something similar to my armory pose with the gun at hip height, or one where im in the "ready to shoot" pose
    General colour scheme: Ill leave this in your hands, you guys have much more artistic co-ordination than me
    Any extras: If you could make my character pop "out of the box" would be great

Chat Overlay (Additional/Optional):
    Visible text: Frosticklez - Eitrigg US
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...cklez/advanced
    Gear set: Same Transmog that is on my armory page
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: A Casting Pose
    General colour scheme: Ill leave this in your hands, you guys have much more artistic co-ordination than me. Probably something "frost-y"
    Any extras: "Out of the box" type overlay. Maybe incorporate a Frozen Orb (http://www.wowhead.com/spell=84714/frozen-orb) Popping out of the box if anyone has some mad skills or wants to attempt it, definitely not required though if its too difficult

Thank you all in advance!
    Last edited by Luvnwarr; 2014-01-15 at 05:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xopo View Post
    What you want for your page: Chat Box overlay
    Visible text: I want it to say Accelerate, with Tichondrius
    Logo/Character:I want a orc warrior, if not my character one similar(us.battle.net/wow/en/character/tichondrius/Xopo/simple) Dosnt need to be same Tmog if you cant use mine. But either CM tmog or tier 3
    General colour scheme: Colors that match the character well
    Specifics/Extras:I know Jenny is unable to do these atm but I want one similar to her style maybenotquiteasheavy.deviantart(.)com
    1.5 week bump!

EDIT: ElyPop just informed me he doesn't do that sorta stuff anymore (Bastard.)
    Any artists wanna pick this up for me?

Signature:
    Visible text:
    Genai - Twisting Nether
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Genai/advanced
    Gear set: The gear I'm using at the moment. Green ZA set. Preferably with shoulders though. (Bastards won't drop for me.)
    Helm visible: Yep.
    Your pose: With a Chi Wave being cast (kind of coming towards me?) If that makes sense.
    General colour scheme: Green please!
    Any extras: Just the bolt from Chi Wave firing out of my hands would be dope - I would also like it in the current design of my signature if that makes sense.

Anything else you think looks amazing, go nuts. I trust you!
    Last edited by GenaiTN; 2014-01-09 at 09:46 AM.

Closing my PM requests for now, have a few more to do and will be a bit busy afterwards. You can still PM me if you really want something made by me, but no guarantees that I will take it (or if I do you must be patient). Will still pick some from the thread if ofc when I have the time
    My signatures

Quote Originally Posted by Felir View Post
    Signature:
    Visible text:
    Genai - Twisting Nether

Last edited by Davillage; 2014-01-08 at 09:48 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Regard View Post
    The real reason you don't see news like this in your country is because your country has uneducated and piss poor criminals, and don't commit crimes worthy of news, or your media chooses not to report it.

Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post

Sorry if I come across as a dick, but I'm not really a fan of this design. I was kind of hoping for something along the lines of my current signature. (Probably should have made that clearer, design briefs and what not.)

Quote Originally Posted by TravelocityTv View Post
    What you want for your page: Offline Image, Chat Overlay, and Info Boxes (About Me, Donate, PC Specs, and Armory)
    Visible text:

Guild: Almost Immortal
    Character Name: Travelocity
    Server: Kel'Thuzad
    Logo/Character:

us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kelthuzad/Travelocity/simple

With T3 and with Arcweaver Spell Sword and Festering Primordial Globule Transmoged

General color scheme: A Cold Blue Feel like ICC (Ice Crown Citadel).
    Specifics/Extras: Anything You feel Like adding.
    1 week bump

Signature

Visible text:
    -Character name: Sob
    -Guild name: Going Commando
    Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ion/Sob/simple (Unfortunately the armory doesn't do my weapon any justice..)
    Gear set: My current transmog set.
    Helm visible: No.
    Pose: Use your best judgment, I leave it completely up to you.
    Color theme: Something involving darkness and shadows, something rogue-like.
    Extras: Nothing I can think of, but if you think it would look nice, add it in!

Edit: had the same line in there twice.
    Last edited by Muzz; 2014-01-10 at 02:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzz View Post
    Signature

Visible text:
    -Character name: Sob
    -Guild name: Going Commando
    Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ion/Sob/simple (Unfortunately the armory doesn't do my weapon any justice..)
    Helm visible: No.
    Pose: Use your best judgment, I leave it completely up to you.
    Color theme: Something involving darkness and shadows, something rogue-like.
    Extras: Nothing I can think of, but if you think it would look nice, add it in!

Claimed Done!

I hope you like it and its what you expected:> if there is something you want changed just PM me and i'll sort it out.
    Last edited by banan163; 2014-01-11 at 12:45 AM.

Thanks Serendia for the sig! My work!! Wallpaper Request: Open Queue: 0