1. #50881
    The Patient Sylessnecole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Lake Forest, CA
    Posts
    299
    Been super busy opening my etsy/store envy stores should be around to help out some more after I get things going. If any of you lovely people want a link to it or a discount or anything in the store DM/PM me I've been posting items on my DA.

    Queue: 0| NO PM Requests | DA | My Website| Sig by Shyama

  2. #50882
    Click on the image for the full resolution


    I hope you like it:> If you didnt like it you can have your request open i dont mind:> if there is anything you want changed just pm me

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Atnag View Post
    Hello! I just stumbled upon this thread on the main page and I'd like to request a signature myself! All of these look really awesome.

    Visible Text: Ganta
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http: / / us.battle.net / wow / en / character / proudmoore / Ganta / simple (Apologies for spacing).
    Gear Set: Armor displayed in armory. (Sanctified T10 and Armageddon, helm showing)
    Your pose: A threatening combat pose maybe? It can be up to the person taking up the request.
    General color scheme: Blue and Black Frost themed
    Any extras: Any artistic flair that you would like to add would be great :]. Possibly make the eyes have the blue wisp effect, similar to the LK?

    Thank you so much in advance!
    Claimed if noone else has taken it.

    Thanks Serendia for the sig! My work!! Wallpaper Request: Open Queue: 0

  3. #50883
    Titan Kalyyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Indiana, US
    Posts
    11,392
    This might seem a bit odd, but I'm not here to ask for a signature. Rather, I'm here to get some critiquing by people who know what they're doing.

    This is my latest attempt at signature making. I haven't added any text yet (fonts are hard, yo) but there is already about 30-60 minutes of work put in to this, so it might be a decent time to get some feedback.



    I'm making this for another moderator on my minecraft server, so it's not for MMOC. So, what did I screw up? What did I not screw up? What could I do better? My friends are pretty much useless for this sort of thing, because they just say anything I make is amazing (which I know for a fact isn't true). I need people with an artistic eye and no vested interest in my feelings, and this seems like a good place.

    If this isn't appropriate for this thread, I apologize and would love some direction on where I can go for this sort of thing.

  4. #50884
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    This might seem a bit odd, but I'm not here to ask for a signature. Rather, I'm here to get some critiquing by people who know what they're doing.

    This is my latest attempt at signature making. I haven't added any text yet (fonts are hard, yo) but there is already about 30-60 minutes of work put in to this, so it might be a decent time to get some feedback. Otherwise you are doing really good




    I'm making this for another moderator on my minecraft server, so it's not for MMOC. So, what did I screw up? What did I not screw up? What could I do better? My friends are pretty much useless for this sort of thing, because they just say anything I make is amazing (which I know for a fact isn't true). I need people with an artistic eye and no vested interest in my feelings, and this seems like a good place.

    If this isn't appropriate for this thread, I apologize and would love some direction on where I can go for this sort of thing.
    I actually really liked it. Did you cut out the character yourself? A tip is to find a png version of a character you like because then you dont need to cut it out yourself also makes the character not look so awkward because of some wrong cuttings. makes your life simple

    http://www.sigtutorials.com really good site for sig tutorials
    Then you can always check out tutorials made by ppl here in Mmo-c such as Elypop and Shyama etc just check their Deviant art and you should learn some handy tricks

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Atnag View Post
    Hello! I just stumbled upon this thread on the main page and I'd like to request a signature myself! All of these look really awesome.

    Visible Text: Ganta
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http: / / us.battle.net / wow / en / character / proudmoore / Ganta / simple (Apologies for spacing).
    Gear Set: Armor displayed in armory. (Sanctified T10 and Armageddon, helm showing)
    Your pose: A threatening combat pose maybe? It can be up to the person taking up the request.
    General color scheme: Blue and Black Frost themed
    Any extras: Any artistic flair that you would like to add would be great :]. Possibly make the eyes have the blue wisp effect, similar to the LK?

    Thank you so much in advance!


    Avatar

    And its done, Hope you like it and if there is something missing or you want changed please PM me Made you an avatar if you so wish you choose to use it is up to you
    Last edited by banan163; 2014-01-06 at 08:09 PM.

    Thanks Serendia for the sig! My work!! Wallpaper Request: Open Queue: 0

  5. #50885
    Signature:
    Visible text: Huntress Linthirri Dawnmist
    Armory link/Facial screenshot:http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nthirri/simple http://i.imgur.com/AX6oYVP.jpg
    Gear set: My transmog off the armory if possible
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose:I would like her bow to be drawn as if she is about to shoot an arrow
    General colour scheme: Gold/orange/reds, like my transmog
    Any extras: Her pet Springpaw (He is a Springpaw Stalker http://wow-petopia.com/look/lynxskinred.html)


    Also, if at all possible could an Avatar of her and Springpaw be done?

  6. #50886
    Rerolled my day 1 character and would like to request a new sig!

    Visible text: alowen, back from the ashes
    Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Alowen/simple
    Gearset: tier 15 or 16 raidset, whatever matches best with color background etc
    Helm visible: no
    Pose: again, i give the artist all freedom, I am rest specced so healing casting animation is always welcome
    Color scheme: something green ofc! Something darker as a worgen
    Any extras? Nothing realy

    Take your time, already aprecieted:-)

  7. #50887
    Quote Originally Posted by Aikeiko View Post
    Signature:
    Visible text: Huntress Linthirri Dawnmist
    Armory link/Facial screenshot:http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nthirri/simple http://i.imgur.com/AX6oYVP.jpg
    Gear set: My transmog off the armory if possible
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose:I would like her bow to be drawn as if she is about to shoot an arrow
    General colour scheme: Gold/orange/reds, like my transmog
    Any extras: Her pet Springpaw (He is a Springpaw Stalker http://wow-petopia.com/look/lynxskinred.html)


    Also, if at all possible could an Avatar of her and Springpaw be done?
    Id like to claim this, but no promises on the bow pose if that's okay. It's usually hard to fit in and it depends per race, how it is positioned with them. If you're ok with that then you'll have it within the next few days as I have a few other requests to do
    My signatures
    Requests: CLOSED |Queue: Nightman|

  8. #50888
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoni View Post
    Id like to claim this, but no promises on the bow pose if that's okay. It's usually hard to fit in and it depends per race, how it is positioned with them. If you're ok with that then you'll have it within the next few days as I have a few other requests to do
    That's perfectly fine with me =D

    Thank you very much!

  9. #50889
    Grunt Hopeful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Mount Pearl, NL
    Posts
    12
    I am looking to have something specific done for me. I will pay fees VIA paypal, I would like to meet with someone to discuss the specifics of what I want.

    What I want

    An in game Intermission Screen

    You must be able to:

    1) Provide a clean graphic not blocky etc etc
    2) Must Match current colour scheme and theme of my page
    3) Be creative with my ideas for what I want
    4) Do it in a timely fashion

    Payment will be delivered when work is complete. Sorry but I've been burnt in the past, price was discussed and I got half of what I asked for but paid up front and that person has now disappeared. So I am very cautious now.

    My current page http://www.twitch.tv/hopetvwow
    General Concept(do not use this as an outline): http://www.twitch.tv/hopetvwow/b/492969394

    Armory http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Hope/advanced --Character model should be done Female BE, Gear set is the challenge mode priest gear, Helm to be showing but not cloak
    Visable Text: Hope, Now Playing:
    Adverts: You will need to incorporate H2P, OBS and Razer. If you can do a rectangular cut out I have animated gifs that scroll through them, but it will have to be the same colour scheme. I can provide images.

    I CANNOT stress how much the current theme is important to me, same colours scheme, burning crusade themed, a dark representation.

    ALSO looking for a desktop background.


    Thanks for the consideration
    Last edited by Hopeful; 2014-01-09 at 09:03 PM.

  10. #50890
    Quote Originally Posted by banan163 View Post
    And its done, Hope you like it and if there is something missing or you want changed please PM me Made you an avatar if you so wish you choose to use it is up to you
    Banan, you are the MAN! I can't thank you enough for this! It looks sooo awesome.

  11. #50891
    Stood in the Fire elrot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Redridge Mountains, EK
    Posts
    358
    Quote Originally Posted by Alowen View Post
    Rerolled my day 1 character and would like to request a new sig!

    Visible text: alowen, back from the ashes
    Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Alowen/simple
    Gearset: tier 15 or 16 raidset, whatever matches best with color background etc
    Helm visible: no
    Pose: again, i give the artist all freedom, I am rest specced so healing casting animation is always welcome
    Color scheme: something green ofc! Something darker as a worgen
    Any extras? Nothing realy

    Take your time, already aprecieted:-)
    Claiming this! Probably be done today.

    Done.



    Hope you like it. If you want anything changed or want to keep your request up, that's fine with me.
    Last edited by elrot; 2014-01-07 at 01:21 AM.

  12. #50892
    1 word: FANTASTIC. Thanks alot, realy apreciete it. It is just as I hoped it would be.

  13. #50893
    wow really like it thank you!
    they are both awesome now my only question is how to i set it up

    - - - Updated - - -

    very well i think i got things working now thanks agian
    Last edited by Emion; 2014-01-07 at 10:59 AM. Reason: trying to get sig to show!

  14. #50894
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful View Post
    I am looking to have something specific done for me. I will pay fees VIA paypal, I would like to meet with someone to discuss the specifics of what I want
    Just informing you: It's not allowed to offer money in this thread. All artists here make the requests for free. Since your request is something that requires a lot of work, I suppose I will be hard to get someone to do it for free, I'd suggest browsing deviantart and searching a suitable artist there, as people do accept donations there.
    My signatures
    Requests: CLOSED |Queue: Nightman|

  15. #50895
    Mechagnome Akshak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    At The Inn, Drinking with the Dwarves
    Posts
    533
    What Yoni, you can't deliver that and world peace? You disappoint me!


    ** WoW (Aggramar) **
    Drphilidan (Vengeance Demon Hunter) / Talayleana (Guardian Druid)

  16. #50896
    Grunt Hopeful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Mount Pearl, NL
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoni View Post
    Just informing you: It's not allowed to offer money in this thread. All artists here make the requests for free. Since your request is something that requires a lot of work, I suppose I will be hard to get someone to do it for free, I'd suggest browsing deviantart and searching a suitable artist there, as people do accept donations there.
    My apologies, I have posted here in the same format before and met KM who did my old layout.

    Sorry for the inconvenience
    Last edited by Hopeful; 2014-01-07 at 05:29 PM.

  17. #50897
    Claimed by Shyama

    2.5 week bump (missed the 2wk mark :P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Luvnwarr View Post
    Hello all you wonderful artists

    I'm looking for a chat overlay (or 2 if you feel like making one for my mage as well, otherwise just my hunter would be great!) for recording. I've come here before and had a youtube banner made, loved it and it brought me back lol. If anyone picks this up i am forever grateful
    /hug

    Chat Overlay:
    Visible text: Luvstruk - Kil'Jaeden US
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...struk/advanced
    Gear set: Same Transmog that is on my armory page
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Probably Something similar to my armory pose with the gun at hip height, or one where im in the "ready to shoot" pose
    General colour scheme: Ill leave this in your hands, you guys have much more artistic co-ordination than me
    Any extras: If you could make my character pop "out of the box" would be great

    Chat Overlay (Additional/Optional):
    Visible text: Frosticklez - Eitrigg US
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...cklez/advanced
    Gear set: Same Transmog that is on my armory page
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: A Casting Pose
    General colour scheme: Ill leave this in your hands, you guys have much more artistic co-ordination than me. Probably something "frost-y"
    Any extras: "Out of the box" type overlay. Maybe incorporate a Frozen Orb (http://www.wowhead.com/spell=84714/frozen-orb) Popping out of the box if anyone has some mad skills or wants to attempt it, definitely not required though if its too difficult


    Thank you all in advance!
    Last edited by Luvnwarr; 2014-01-15 at 05:33 PM.

  18. #50898
    Quote Originally Posted by Xopo View Post
    What you want for your page: Chat Box overlay
    Visible text: I want it to say Accelerate, with Tichondrius
    Logo/Character:I want a orc warrior, if not my character one similar(us.battle.net/wow/en/character/tichondrius/Xopo/simple) Dosnt need to be same Tmog if you cant use mine. But either CM tmog or tier 3
    General colour scheme: Colors that match the character well
    Specifics/Extras:I know Jenny is unable to do these atm but I want one similar to her style maybenotquiteasheavy.deviantart(.)com
    1.5 week bump!

  19. #50899
    Pandaren Monk GenaiTN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Brighton, East Sussex
    Posts
    1,774
    EDIT: ElyPop just informed me he doesn't do that sorta stuff anymore (Bastard.)
    Any artists wanna pick this up for me?

    Signature:
    Visible text:
    Genai - Twisting Nether
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Genai/advanced
    Gear set: The gear I'm using at the moment. Green ZA set. Preferably with shoulders though. (Bastards won't drop for me.)
    Helm visible: Yep.
    Your pose: With a Chi Wave being cast (kind of coming towards me?) If that makes sense.
    General colour scheme: Green please!
    Any extras: Just the bolt from Chi Wave firing out of my hands would be dope - I would also like it in the current design of my signature if that makes sense.

    Anything else you think looks amazing, go nuts. I trust you!
    Last edited by GenaiTN; 2014-01-09 at 09:46 AM.

  20. #50900
    Closing my PM requests for now, have a few more to do and will be a bit busy afterwards. You can still PM me if you really want something made by me, but no guarantees that I will take it (or if I do you must be patient). Will still pick some from the thread if ofc when I have the time
    My signatures
    Requests: CLOSED |Queue: Nightman|

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •