Quote Originally Posted by Yoni View Post
    Claimed and done:

Non mmoc use:

mmoc use:

Hope you like them
    that is absolutely insane, thank you so much!

This is some really amazing stuff, might I ask how much time it takes to create on signature?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    You're welcome I liked it once it was finished, so I was hoping that you would too
    And won't be long until you can quote posts and use your signature - I think you need 10 posts for both
    Hey, do you think you could link me to some of those brushes you use please? They look really nice.
    Last edited by Ineko; 2014-04-19 at 02:14 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spelorzi View Post
    Claiming this

Edit: Done, i think this should work.

Logo (click for better resolution/full size)

Banner (click for better resolution/full size)

BG (click for better resolution/full size)
    Aweeeee yeah you are awesome. Thank you so much!

Thank you ElyPop for the sig!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheekun View Post
    While i love my awesome avatar and signature made by Mythriz, Its been quite some time and i have a new mog i absolutely adore and would love for someone to use their amazing artistic talent to make me a new combo with my new mog. Of course, pass me up if someone else who doesn't have a signature or avatar requests one, i can wait.

Visible text: Furpaw Stormreaver US
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/KbCBIpS.png (armory is bad with 2 handed monks >.>)
    Gear set: Transmog off armory
    Helm visible: Yes please
    Your pose: Artists choice (you guys are much better at this then me)
    General colour scheme: See above ^^
    Any extras: Any extras to match the color scheme that may go with the monk class.

Thanks in advance, i really do appreciate it.
    Claimed. Done

Hope you like it.
    Last edited by Ineko; 2014-04-19 at 04:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ineko View Post
    Claimed. Done

Hope you like it.

Love it! It is friggin awesome!
    Amazing Signature by Yoni

Quote Originally Posted by derketis View Post
    Yes, I'm very excited! I'm just waiting till I can add it. I don't seem to have permission yet, but shouldn't be long!
    Yay - up and running now

Quote Originally Posted by Bluestahli View Post
    This is some really amazing stuff, might I ask how much time it takes to create on signature?
    I don't know about anyone else, but I spend anything from half an hour upwards to make a signature. It normally depends on the number of elements included and the amount of over-painting needed to correct flaws and clipping in the model. I guess the average for me is about an hour to an hour and a half

Hey, do you think you could link me to some of those brushes you use please? They look really nice.
    I'll send you a PM
    Requests CLOSED

Yay - up and running now

I don't know about anyone else, but I spend anything from half an hour upwards to make a signature. It normally depends on the number of elements included and the amount of over-painting needed to correct flaws and clipping in the model. I guess the average for me is about an hour to an hour and a half

I'll send you a PM
    Thanks for the answer, you seem to put much effort and soul into making these signatures to people. Glad to see people like you exist.

- - - Updated - - -

Visible text: Bluestahli
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...tahli/advanced
    Gear set: Just my transmog as shown in the armory.
    Helm visible: Yes please.
    Your pose: It's up to the artist, just go crazy
    General colour scheme: I was thinking of a combination of both shadow and holy (shadow being a bit purple-black-ish, while holy is holy)
    Any extras: Again, up to the author to do whatever he/she pleases

Quote Originally Posted by Bluestahli View Post
    Visible text: Bluestahli
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...tahli/advanced
    Gear set: Just my transmog as shown in the armory.
    Helm visible: Yes please.
    Your pose: It's up to the artist, just go crazy
    General colour scheme: I was thinking of a combination of both shadow and holy (shadow being a bit purple-black-ish, while holy is holy)
    Any extras: Again, up to the author to do whatever he/she pleases
    Claimed

And done:

Non MMOC size signature:

MMOC size signature and avatar:

Hope it's okay for you
    Last edited by Shyama; 2014-04-19 at 05:05 PM. Reason: Added completed signature.
    Requests CLOSED

7+ Year Old Account
    I wish to scratch my old banner request and change it. Instead I was thinking of a guild banner which I could use for both my YouTube and our guild's website banner.

Size: 2560x1440
    Visible text: The Guild's Name (Ante Amanthe - EU Argent Dawn [No need to add the Server])
    Logo: The Guild tabard's logo worked into the Guild's name. Again, I let you free on it. However, I wouldn't like the colours of the Guild Tabard. Just the symbol on it, the logo.
    General colour scheme: Something you see fit to the Burning Crusade. Felfire perhaps?
    Specifics: This is not a must, but if you can, then I'd like me (Guild Leader) and our two main officers to be visible. (Shinela (GM); Ironclïff; Leggzor - All from EU - Argent Dawn). Otherwise, just anything in the Burning Crusade's style. I leave it all up to you ^.^ (If you're looking for us on Battle.net, we're a level 70 twink guild so search for level 70's)

And an avatar (Shinela - EU Argent Dawn) ^.^

Thanks in advance,
    yours truly
    Shinela
    ^.^

Claimed

And done:

Non MMOC size signature:

MMOC size signature and avatar:

Hope it's okay for you
    MOTHER OF GOD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quick question: Do any of you signature artists have access to any of the new character models that were released thus far? I recently changed my hunter to a dwarf in preperation for WoD and was considering getting a new signature to show her off in full HD glory.

Quote Originally Posted by Ickabob View Post
    Quick question: Do any of you signature artists have access to any of the new character models that were released thus far? I recently changed my hunter to a dwarf in preperation for WoD and was considering getting a new signature to show her off in full HD glory.
    Very slim chance that anyone will till we hit Beta stages. At this point the best chance of anyone using newer models is if they just cut them out of Wowhead or MMO-C's model viewers. But that lacks customisation.. so if you're fine with the default, then it's doable.

Quote Originally Posted by Tylorias View Post
    Signature Request -
    Visible text: Vindicatum - Icecrown (Guild name)

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...onoir/advanced - Hunter

Gear set: What I currently have equipped (Won't be upset if the tabard isn't included)

Helm visible: No

Your pose: I'd imagine it being fairly difficult to make a female worgen look good shooting a bow. If you can do that, great. If not, whatever looks good.

General colour scheme: blue/white or green/black, whatever looks better. Possibly some brown, to go with the CM gear. (Doesn't have to be this, just what came to mind. Whatever looks the best is fine)

Any extras: Possibly arrows, or include the WoW Hunter Emblem(Would really like this if you can do it). Would be awesome to see it in a dark, rainy-like area, sort of similar to how Gilneas looks. If you can combine all of this and make it look good I'll be happy.
    Working on this tomorrow now, ty for waiting Tylorias.

Ashen:

@Shy - How do you manage to keep your bit size down, I'm having to crush quality to get sigs on MMOC. I've been doing some PNGs but they come out 70 KB+ so have to do HQ JPGs which are about 49ish.
    Last edited by Voix; 2014-04-19 at 11:16 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    Very slim chance that anyone will till we hit Beta stages. At this point the best chance of anyone using newer models is if they just cut them out of Wowhead or MMO-C's model viewers. But that lacks customisation.. so if you're fine with the default, then it's doable.
    Thanks for the answer. I think I'll be fine waiting for beta for that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Voix View Post
    @Shy - How do you manage to keep your bit size down, I'm having to crush quality to get sigs on MMOC. I've been doing some PNGs but they come out 70 KB+ so have to do HQ JPGs which are about 49ish.
    Why do you need to compress them at all? I just save mine as .png and they come out 170-200kb (depending on resolution 500/450x100). They upload to imgur fine and MMOC has no restriction to signature file size, and if it does it's not less than 200kb.

Deleted
    Why do you need to compress them at all? I just save mine as .png and they come out 170-200kb (depending on resolution 500/450x100). They upload to imgur fine and MMOC has no restriction to signature file size, and if it does it's not less than 200kb.
    According to forum rules and guidelines, here are the restrictions:

* Maximum amount of images, quotes and text in your signature: As much as you can fit within the other rules.
    * Maximum signature width: 500px total. If you have a 250px image and a 300px image side by side, that would be violating this rule.
    * Maximum signature height: 100px total. If you have a 75px image and a 50px image one below the other, that would be violating this rule.
    * Maximum signature filesize: 50kB total. If you have multiple images then the filesize is added between them. Smilies also count.

If a moderator or the Scrap Bot catch you with anything above those limits as a signature, you will get infracted (or at least get a warning) and your signature will be removed. That's why all the signatures you intend to use on MMO-Champion need to be below 50kB.

Quote Originally Posted by Voix View Post
    Most likely Photoshop and using the "Save for Web" tool in the File Menu. It's really good at getting the file size down w/o quality loss. And the reason for JPG is because PNG can sometimes come out weird when dropped too low in the tool.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    According to [URL="http://www.mmo-champion.com/faq.php?faq=forumrules#faq_forumrules_sigs"]If a moderator or the Scrap Bot catch you with anything above those limits as a signature, you will get infracted (or at least get a warning) and your signature will be removed. That's why all the signatures you intend to use on MMO-Champion need to be below 50kB.
    Oh wow, I never realised. I just assumed it would be like the avatar and if the picture exceeded the file size limit it wouldn't work. Thanks for pointing that out.

Visible text: Ryex the Immortal

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Ryex/advanced

Gear set: Tier 3 with Thunderfury and Blood Queen Lana'thel 25HC shield http://www.wowhead.com/item=50729

Helm visible: Yes.

Your pose: Something like this: http://media.blizzard.com/wow/media/...or05-large.jpg

General colour scheme: Darkish. Think Naxxramas colours.

Any extras: A wallpaper too if possible.

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by Riggins; 2014-04-28 at 11:12 AM. Reason: Links