1. #51581
    Quote Originally Posted by Serryn View Post
    Claimed and finished.

    Non MMO-C:


    MMO-C:


    The text got a bit cramped in the reduced version. If you want any changes, please PM me. If this isn't to your liking, please leave your request up.
    OMG wow That's awesome! I love it!! Thank you so much for your work!

  2. #51582
    Bloodsail Admiral Ashix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    1,075
    2 week bump.

    Visible text: Just my name Ashiix.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...shiix/advanced
    Gear set: My current transmog (Tier 14 LFR)
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: A general close up of the head and shoulders.
    General colour scheme: Orange and red
    Any extras: A Horde symbol somewhere.

  3. #51583
    Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1366 x 768
    Visible text: Gamidron Herald of the Titans (so 1 "o", unlike my actual char name)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...midroon/simple
    Gear set: current transmog (magma plated set)
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Something like Tyrael, holding my sword in front of my body, pointing down, head slightly tilted downwards.
    General colour scheme: Icy blue, like arctic winds and glaciers.
    Any extras: I like icy themes (;

  4. #51584
    Brewmaster Ceethemage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Texarkana, Texas
    Posts
    1,327
    Quote Originally Posted by FissionZero View Post
    You cannot keep posting your request every 2 days, it will most likely be ignored or deleted by the artists/mods for not following the rules.

    The cool down for a signature request is 1 week, please read the rules on page 1.
    The cool down for bumping a signature is 1 week the cool down for requesting a signature is 1 month.

  5. #51585
    Bloodsail Admiral Nalam the Venom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    In the shadows
    Posts
    1,128
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceethemage View Post
    The cool down for bumping a signature is 1 week the cool down for requesting a signature is 1 month.
    so the information on the front page is wrong?


    These are the cooldowns associated with each specific thing made (generally depending on how time consuming they are to make):
    Signatures: one week cooldown.
    Avatars: no cooldown.
    Banners: one week cooldown.
    Wallpapers: two weeks cooldown.
    Twitch Layouts: two months cooldown.

    if it is then please change it.... pretty big difference between 1 week and 1 month

    Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

  6. #51586
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimba View Post
    OMG wow That's awesome! I love it!! Thank you so much for your work!
    Glad you like it! You're welcome.

  7. #51587
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamidroon View Post
    Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1366 x 768
    Visible text: Gamidron Herald of the Titans (so 1 "o", unlike my actual char name)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...midroon/simple
    Gear set: current transmog (magma plated set)
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Something like Tyrael, holding my sword in front of my body, pointing down, head slightly tilted downwards.
    General colour scheme: Icy blue, like arctic winds and glaciers.
    Any extras: I like icy themes (;

    Claimed, you will have it end of the week:P (if you dont mind)


    PMR

    Click on the picture for the full resolution




    I hope you like it:> PM me if there is any problem!
    Last edited by banan163; 2014-03-20 at 06:17 PM.

    Thanks Serendia for the sig! My work!! Wallpaper Request: Open Queue: 0

  8. #51588
    Awesome banan163, i love it <3

    Thanks a lot, hurry to see the next one !!!!!

  9. #51589
    High Overlord
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    155
    Resolution is 1920 x 1080p just incase
    An offline image and chat overlay would be beautiful
    I'd like for it to show my Server guild name and Character Name.
    Character Link. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...athia/advanced
    Logo Link for Guild. http://gyazo.com/2568be944884f078eda8d6985806fb1e (would very much like this in a Dark Blue color.)
    Color. An Icy Blue theme along with the gold color of my tier pieces would be wonderful.


    Extra: On the Chat Overlay. Id like a facial image of my Character with the helm and tier shoulders he is currently wearing. With an Icy background on it.

    I know this is asking for a lot but it would be incredibly appreciated.
    Last edited by Syrathia; 2014-06-22 at 01:33 PM. Reason: Xferd realms

  10. #51590
    hello guys didnt work with PS like 2-3 mounth's but that is my last work . hope you like it

  11. #51591
    High Overlord
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    101
    Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1600x900
    Visible text: Toons name (Elongated man) and the guild name, HAPPY EVERYDAY. Was thinking maybe something like Elongatedman/HAPPYEVERYDAY, not sure how that would look though. Up to the artist how you stylize it<3
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...edman/advanced
    Gear setK challengemode set, just like i have on, though i would like to be wearing tabard of the lightbringer
    Helm visible:yes i do!
    Your pose: Maybe holding my weapon ready, but not swinging. Using remorseless winter too! Can you get it so the challenge mode shoulders are lit up too?
    General colour scheme: Black background with a light blueish white swirl(?) around me. I LOVE the wallaper banan163 made, something similar!
    Any extras: Challengemode shoulders lighting up, maybe some snow falling down? Like the horn of winter ghlyph

    Thanks so much anyone who considers this!

  12. #51592
    What you want for your page: Chat Overlay 1920x1080 is my screen resoultion link to stream if u need it: http://www.twitch.tv/primalfearsgaming it would be to cover both right and left side chat boxes

    Visible text: I would love my Guild name Lusting on Trash on it, also if you can have my toon name Primalfears.

    Logo/Character: idk if this would be possible but if you can i would to have 1 overlay with my character in moonkin form Troll and another with my toon in Caster form with the Glyph of Stars if that is not possible i would take just The Glyph of Stars one. The gear for the Glyph of Star is Challenge mode set. Armory link is here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...alfears/simple for the character shot i would like it to be a full bosy or close to full body shot as u can

    General colour scheme: for the background if u can do something like on the left hand side have Lunar(night) and on the other side have Solar(day) background here is a link to one in the thread already to give u a idea of kinda what im talking about: https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/i...1G2sSn7smOVxaA

    Specifics/Extras: Primal#1419 you can add me if you have any need of me or want to ask a question i may have missed putting on here and Thanks in advance
    Last edited by primalfears; 2014-03-20 at 10:47 PM.

  13. #51593
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleiradabest View Post
    hello guys didnt work with PS like 2-3 mounth's but that is my last work . hope you like it
    Are you a wizard!!!???

    /bow


  14. #51594
    Quote Originally Posted by Menoitios View Post
    Was wondering if i can request a signature for my Guild Forums

    Visible text: Shóxx
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: facial screen shot, eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/doomhammer/Sh%c3%b3xx/advanced
    Gear set: Shaman lvl 70 merciles PvP gear
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Anything that looks cool.
    General colour scheme: Firey, think Firelands!
    Any extras: I'd like also an Avatar if possible


    Many Thanks

    3 week bump *cry

  15. #51595
    Quote Originally Posted by primalfears View Post
    What you want for your page: Chat Overlay 1920x1080 is my screen resoultion link to stream if u need it: http://www.twitch.tv/primalfearsgaming it would be to cover both right and left side chat boxes

    Visible text: I would love my Guild name Lusting on Trash on it, also if you can have my toon name Primalfears.

    Logo/Character: idk if this would be possible but if you can i would to have 1 overlay with my character in moonkin form Troll and another with my toon in Caster form with the Glyph of Stars if that is not possible i would take just The Glyph of Stars one. The gear for the Glyph of Star is Challenge mode set. Armory link is here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...alfears/simple for the character shot i would like it to be a full bosy or close to full body shot as u can

    General colour scheme: for the background if u can do something like on the left hand side have Lunar(night) and on the other side have Solar(day) background here is a link to one in the thread already to give u a idea of kinda what im talking about: https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/i...1G2sSn7smOVxaA

    Specifics/Extras: Primal#1419 you can add me if you have any need of me or want to ask a question i may have missed putting on here and Thanks in advance
    Claimed. Should have it within a day or two.

    PLEASE DON'T PM ME WITH REQUESTS! (OR RISK INCINERATION, RANDOM AFFLICTION, OCCASIONAL SACRIFICE)

  16. #51596
    Quote Originally Posted by banan163 View Post
    Claimed, you will have it end of the week:P (if you dont mind)
    Awesome! Waiting with anticipation (;

  17. #51597
    Grunt
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    11
    Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1366 x 768
    Visible text: Clemz the Hallowed
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...m/Clemz/simple
    Gear set: current transmog Hunter Tier 13 (Wyrmstalker) + Bow (Zod's Repeating Longbow)
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Something like the Varus pose (from league of legends, classic artwork)
    General colour scheme: I like a bit dark themed but just take something that suits my armor
    Any extras: nope

  18. #51598
    Quote Originally Posted by Dosas View Post
    Request for wallpaper.

    Resolution: 1920*1200
    Visible text: Hounsi
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Hounsi/simple
    Gear set: t16 (same as armory) + eyepatch (helmet transmog), no visible staff though please.
    Helm visible: Yes (eyepatch).
    Your pose: casting a healing spell (watery hands).
    General colour scheme: Jungle background if possible please (troll theme, w/e you think looks the coolest).
    Any extras: A troll water totem.

    Thank you very much in advance!
    2-week bump.

  19. #51599
    Quote Originally Posted by Glerimos View Post
    Hello howdy designers!

    I started to working on an unofficial Blizzard fan site and looking for banners, backgrounds for my website.

    What I need:
    • A Warcraft, Diablo, StarCraft, Hearthstone and Heroes of the Storm mixed background for main page (1920x1080)
    • A Warcraft background for Warcraft category (1920x1080)
    • A Diablo background for Diablo category (1920x1080)
    • A StarCraft backkground of StarCraft category (1920x1080)
    • A header for forums which includes several characters from Warcraft, StarCraft and Diablo universes. (1.850x350)

    For other questions and web site links please send me a private message.

    I'll type artist's name in my Thanks page in web site after site is completely finished.
    1 week bump. No one? :/

  20. #51600
    Brewmaster Ceethemage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Texarkana, Texas
    Posts
    1,327
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalam the Venom View Post
    so the information on the front page is wrong?


    These are the cooldowns associated with each specific thing made (generally depending on how time consuming they are to make):
    Signatures: one week cooldown.
    Avatars: no cooldown.
    Banners: one week cooldown.
    Wallpapers: two weeks cooldown.
    Twitch Layouts: two months cooldown.

    if it is then please change it.... pretty big difference between 1 week and 1 month
    Could have swore it was a 1 month cool down my mistake.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •