Deleted
    Youtube Banner please.

Visible Text: Twm Demonology Warlock
    Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Twmlock/simple
    Gear set: The set green warlock ICC set (What I'm transmoged to)
    Helm Visible: No thanks
    Your pose: preferably casting fell flame
    General Color Scheme Green, for the warlock green fire. The background could be somewhere in shadowmoon valley, where there's green fel fire falling in the background.
    Any Extras: I'd like to see me, with my imp swarm of 4 imps, and two felguards please one on either side holding this axe if possible- http://www.wowhead.com/item=31062/to...-axe-of-battle .

Any chance of having a profile picture/avatar for youtube as well? Just a zoomed in picture of the face will do, thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by LadyAurelia View Post
    PM request from Nubkin;

Non-MMOC:

MMOC:

Since you have glyph of chameleon on your char, I figured I'd try some different cat colour variations. Hope you like them.

- - - Updated - - -

My pleasure

Oh my! My expectations have been exceeeded! thats so amazing! My only request if you have time, would you be able to make a version a bit larger for a twitch header
    480px high x 800px wide If you cant do it its no problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Nubkin27 View Post
    Oh my! My expectations have been exceeeded! thats so amazing! My only request if you have time, would you be able to make a version a bit larger for a twitch header
    480px high x 800px wide If you cant do it its no problem.
    Glad you like them ^^, I had SO much fun working with the druids and the nature background. I'll gladly help if you don't mind waiting a day or two for the twitch header Also, since it's a larger canvas, I can add a few more elements into it if you'd like. Feel free to send me a PM if you have any additional ideas/requirements!
    Signature requests: Open

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pizzaparty78 View Post
    I'd like to request a signature/avatar please.
    Visible Text: Kronnor the Hordebreaker
    Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Kronnor/simple
    Gear Set: http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=927
    Helm Visible: No thanks. My glorious beard must show!
    My Pose: I'd like be laughing, the dwarf laugh. But if that doens't work, than just a regular pose like in the armory is cool.
    Color Scheme: I'd like a golden background, like a paladin's light.
    Extras: Can I get an Alliance symbol somewhere on it?

Thanks.
    I hope this one hasn't been claimed yet, because I'm CLAIMING IT.

PM requests: closed

Lovely art appearing from everywhere! Great work all Just one thing I'd like to mention - please be careful with the MMOC size signatures. The file size should be under 50kb. In Photoshop, go to File, then Save for Web and Devices - save as a jpeg, but use the slider to reduce the file size to under 50kb.

Click here for very bad diagram!

I'm afraid I don't know how to reduce the file sizes in other applications, but it's probably similar

Anyway - a request via DA for someone not too far from here Hope you don't mind me posting it!

Requests CLOSED

10+ Year Old Account
    Of course I don't mind. No need to say this wallpaper totally blew me away.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakan View Post
    Signature
    Visible text: Name
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Eveala/advanced (cant post clickable link since Lurker account)
    Gear set: The gear i have Transmogrify into.
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Raised Shield if possible
    General colour scheme: Holy defender / Defender of light style. basicly just normal paladin style
    Any extras: would also love an Avatar version if you can and if you can show my shield it would be superb but if not i understand, can be hard since its a signature

just reply if you need other info
    Done -

Non MMO C

MMO C

I saw that your prot paladin, so i went for a more of "defender of stormwind" style

*peeks head in, curious if anyone even remembers me*

Hi guys <33

Sorry I have taken a break from the thread, but I just don't have as much time to devote to requests like I used to.
    Anyway.... I get asked a lot about how I edit WMV models (mostly questions about hair XD )
    So I was curious to see if anyone here would want me to set a date and time so they could watch me stream a sort of "how-to" video where I'll cover the steps I take to turn the base models like these...

into something a bit more interesting and smoothed out?

I'd do my best to answer any questions you guys might have, and I might take a request or two for simple signatures (no dual character sigs, complex posing/spell effects, or pets/mounts/weapons included) after the example model is complete Expect something like this -

The community here at MMO Champion has been completely wonderful, supportive, and inspiring to me, and I think it is -long- overdue that I try and give something back. So if you're at all interested in the stream, then feel free to PM me either here or on DeviantArt, or you can post here in the comments but -PLEASE- clip the pictures out of your reply because I don't want the mods to get upset. (I'm sorry about the big images anyway, guys. If it's a big problem PM me and I'll just change them to links, or you can go ahead and do that yourselves )

I just want to know if possibly this Sat works for everyone? Sometime around maybe 2 or 3 PM (EST)?
    I'll post an update some time Sat morning and let everyone know where to find the stream <3
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

10+ Year Old Account
    Count me in, i4ni.

Deleted
    I would love to watch i4ni, but saturday is a busy day for me, i guess ill be watching the VoD instead

Yaaaaassss i4ni. Missing you tbh. <3

I certainly would love to see how it is done. This is so pretty

Deleted
    Could you possibly fraps it and upload to Youtube as well? Or keep it on your stream list for future viewing

Quote Originally Posted by Rai7Kay View Post
    I would love to watch i4ni, but saturday is a busy day for me, i guess ill be watching the VoD instead
    Quote Originally Posted by Auroraaahh View Post
    Could you possibly fraps it and upload to Youtube as well? Or keep it on your stream list for future viewing
    ^ I save 99% of my streams so if you did want to check it out as a more convenient time then you certainly can
    I just figured you wont get the explanation of -how- it's achieved (through text) but atleast you will be able to see for yourself if you'd like ::3

Quote Originally Posted by FissionZero View Post
    I certainly would love to see how it is done. This is so pretty
    Quote Originally Posted by Visenna View Post
    Count me in, i4ni.
    Eeeee! Ty so much for the interest guys ::'3 and ty for the lovely compliment too *blush*

Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    Yaaaaassss i4ni. Missing you tbh. <3
    I miss you too Ely! Your work made me want to try sig making in the first place, so anything I know, I owe all to you <3
    PS. Your sig is so awesome...I want to have it's babies

Deleted
    Oh, could you link your stream pls..New to MMO-C's variety of designers and there channels etc :3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakan View Post
    omg its amazing. this is so well done. just what i was looking for. thank you so much
    no problem, really enjoyed making it, i have that shield on my paladin as well as transmog, love it
    hope you like your avatar as well, i "managed" to get the shield into it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rai7Kay View Post
    Done -
    omg its amazing. this is so well done. just what i was looking for. thank you so much

Quote Originally Posted by Auroraaahh View Post
    Oh, could you link your stream pls..New to MMO-C's variety of designers and there channels etc :3
    It's mostly my own art, or coloring of my friend's linework right now, but some of the edit of the Night Elf model in my example is on there, but I think I lost most of the hair edit because I had an issue with my stream and needed to restart ::/
    http://www.livestream.com/parisevonarsin?t=861236

Hello!

I'm looking for someone to help me put my wonderful mage out on the interwebs

Signature:
    Visible text:
    Ignitia - Blood Mage - Kazzak
    Armory link/Facial screenshot:
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Ignitia/simple
    Gear set:
    I want the current set that is found on armory. Mage challenge mode set.
    Helm visible:
    Yes please, with glowing eyes if possible
    Your pose:
    If possible, while I am casting a Pyroblast !
    General colour scheme:
    Firey fire
    Any extras:
    Nothing fancy, but the Dalaran Brilliance logo would be nice if possible Its the logo on the belt if you havent seen it

Wallpaper:
    Resolution:
    3840x1020
    Visible text:
    Armory link/Facial screenshot:
    Gear set:
    I want the current set that is found on armory. Mage challenge mode set.
    Helm visible:
    Yes please, with glowing eyes if possible
    Your pose:
    If possible, while I am casting a Pyroblast !
    General colour scheme:
    Firey fire
    Any extras:
    I want my character to the left of the picture, casting a pyroblast to a bad ass looking mob at the right side of the picture. That way the 2 screens I have will have 1 picture per screen with a pyroblast from side to side If you can go out of your mind and make the mage a bit sexy, that would be awesome

Twitch:
    What you want for your page:
    Offline picture.
    Visible text:
    Logo/Character:
    General colour scheme:
    Dark background, with firey sparks that brights up my character in the centre.
    Specifics/Extras:
    Since its a offline picture, I was thinking my mage with her head staring down in magic books studying!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pizzaparty78 View Post
    I'd like to request a signature/avatar please.
    Visible Text: Kronnor the Hordebreaker
    Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Kronnor/simple
    Gear Set: http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=927
    Helm Visible: No thanks. My glorious beard must show!
    My Pose: I'd like be laughing, the dwarf laugh. But if that doens't work, than just a regular pose like in the armory is cool.
    Color Scheme: I'd like a golden background, like a paladin's light.
    Extras: Can I get an Alliance symbol somewhere on it?

Thanks.
    Sorry for taking so long. Been a little busy today.
    Couldn't decide which set of signatures looks better, so it's up to you.
    Apologies for this large post.