Quote Originally Posted by LadyAurelia View Post
    I did NOT know that. Thanks!

Also; I feel like trying out a few new techniques tonight. Does anyone have an armory link for me to make something out of? Want to play around with some effects etc.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...agonite/simple
    Dibs

7+ Year Old Account
    I did NOT know that. Thanks!

Also; I feel like trying out a few new techniques tonight. Does anyone have an armory link for me to make something out of? Want to play around with some effects etc.
    Well sure. I'll send over one of my officers since I already got a sig and an avatar, as well as a request for a banner pending xD
    So I hope you can make use of our dwarven officer ^.^
    Ironclïff (click here)

If you did make something out of it, could I please have a look-see so I can meanwhile surprise our little officer? :3
    It's a shame that Shadowlands killed PvE twinking. Still I enjoy the game.
    Endgame: Main, Alt

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonofdawn View Post
    Thanks! Love the DK CM set.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shinela View Post
    Well sure. I'll send over one of my officers since I already got a sig and an avatar, as well as a request for a banner pending xD
    So I hope you can make use of our dwarven officer ^.^
    Ironclïff (click here)

If you did make something out of it, could I please have a look-see so I can meanwhile surprise our little officer? :3
    Hahahaha, will post it if it's not too cringe-worthy!
    Signature requests: Open

7+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Hahahaha, will post it if it's not too cringe-worthy!
    Absolutely love it! ^.^
    It's a shame that Shadowlands killed PvE twinking. Still I enjoy the game.
    Endgame: Main, Alt

Deleted
    I am in need of a guild banner, i hope you guys can do something with this, the other ones have been so amazing so far.

Guild banner (Devour Hellscream-EU)

Visible text: Devour Hellscream-EU
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: None (guild of my character Shadir Hellscream-EU)
    General colour scheme: Black/Brown to fit the vibe the name gives
    Any extras: Some scorpid like extras to fit "Devour"
    Size: Size of the banner is good as a 450x100 banner.

I'd prefer if you could work in the name but the logo on the tabard isn't necessary.

Thanks in advance

Wallpaper:
    Resolution:
    1920 x 1080
    Visible text: none
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/vashj/Phocas/simple
    Helm visible: no
    Your pose: casting/ drawing back bow
    General colour scheme: red orange/ black
    Any extras: i want the cat pet sambas next to my character
    Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello, that is awesome; players taking their time and making cool looking avatars for others
    I would like to request a signature aswell.

Signature:

Visible text: Dragonslayer Nimina
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Nimina - Frostmourne EU -click-
    Gear set: Cataclysmic Gladiator's Redemption -click-
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Any pose
    General colour scheme: Whatever fits best.

Thank you very much in advance.
    Last edited by Tetley; 2014-06-04 at 08:29 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tetley View Post
    Hello, that is awesome; players taking their time and making cool looking avatars for others
    I would like to request a signature aswell.

Signature:

Visible text: Dragonslayer Nimina
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Nimina - Frostmourne EU -click-
    Gear set: Cataclysmic Gladiator's Redemption -click-
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Any pose
    General colour scheme: Whatever fits best.

Thank you very much in advance.
    I'll claim this, will try to get it done tomorrow.

Deleted
    PM request from Cyonis

Signature for guild forums:

Hope you like it! I went for a less traditional look - Orange and grey to match your gear Had SO much fun working with the feathers ^^
    Also - I repainted her hair in a slightly different style, hope that's okay. If not, I can post a version with the old hair
    I love it! I love it, I love it, I love it! Thanks so much! <3

Who doesn't

10+ Year Old Account
    I finished another! Would like an avatar done for my dear Warlock to join the rest in my signature.

Visible text: No, thank you.

Armory link/Facial screenshot: Purple @ Wyrmrest Accord

Gear set: Equipped Transmog (Betrayer Regalia)

Helm visible: No, thank you.

Your pose: Something... SINISTER!

General colour scheme: What do you think, judging by the character's name? :P Purple all the way!

Any extras: Not enough room, but thank you.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Quote Originally Posted by ViridianWRA View Post
    I finished another! Would like an avatar done for my dear Warlock to join the rest in my signature.

Visible text: No, thank you.

Armory link/Facial screenshot: Purple @ Wyrmrest Accord

Gear set: Equipped Transmog (Betrayer Regalia)

Helm visible: No, thank you.

Your pose: Something... SINISTER!

General colour scheme: What do you think, judging by the character's name? :P Purple all the way!

Any extras: Not enough room, but thank you.
    This is as sinister as I could manage:

Hope it's okay
    Requests CLOSED

Good morning you guys!

Was wondering if anyone would be able to make a banner for me if they hadn't claimed any others to work on at the moment. You all rock for all the hard work you guys put in

Visible Text: Amordria, Shadow Priest, Shovel (Name, Spec, Guild)

Armory Link: US - Doomhammer - Amordria (Unable to link considering I just made this account, unfortunately)

Gear set: Current transmog would be fine, but if you happen to think of any tweaks that might be made to make it a little more awesome looking, that is totally welcome

The pose: Something fierce would be nice, the male blood elf caster animation is enjoyable enough, I really like the end of the actual cast. However as stated before if anything pops in your head that really sends sparks flying, that is more than welcome!

Color Scheme: Was hoping for a darker background, a bit sinister since I am a Shadow Priest, but maybe with a touch of light, almost like a slight shimmer of hope in the darkness? You guys rock, and I'd be happy with anything y'all throw at me since I was having a really hard time even getting anywhere with this myself. Thanks again in advance if anyone happens to pick this up!

P.S. This is for an up and coming Twitch channel I'm currently working on finishing up, (and also something I would LOVE to show to my guildmates), so I believe the best size for Profile Banners would be around 480x900+
    Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by Phocas View Post
    Wallpaper:
    Resolution:
    1920 x 1080
    Visible text: none
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/vashj/Phocas/simple
    Helm visible: no
    Your pose: casting/ drawing back bow
    General colour scheme: red orange/ black
    Any extras: i want the cat pet sambas next to my character
    Thanks!
    I've been playing around with wallpapers lately, trying different techniques and layouts, so I decided to try yours.
    This is the result:

There is so much clipping with 'aiming bow' poses, that I went for something different - hope you like it anyway
    Requests CLOSED

Deleted
    Wallpaper:

Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Visible text: Shadir <Devour>
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Shadir Hellscream-EU
    Helm visible: yes
    Your pose: Ready for combat (or engaging in combat)
    General colour scheme: black/yellow (hah funny, that's a song i know[totally not pun intented tho])
    Any extras: Surprise me

Thanks in advance

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    I've been playing around with wallpapers lately, trying different techniques and layouts, so I decided to try yours.
    This is the result:

[image omitted]

There is so much clipping with 'aiming bow' poses, that I went for something different - hope you like it anyway
    That looks great! How do you get the background, in-game or does WMV have areas or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Jayssen View Post
    This is somewhat of a Hybrid Request, since I need two things.

Banner:
    Size: A Banner that fits the YouTube Banner Sizes.
    Visible text: Giant Armored Terror Chicken Show
    Logo: None
    General colour scheme: Angry Forest? Angry Druid? Something along those lines. (Hope that makes sense)
    Specifics: On the Banner, I want the armored Night elf Moonkin to be the central figure and maybe some of the other Druid shapeshifts in there. The important one is the Moonkin though

PM me if you have any more questions about this!

The Avatar that I would need is alot simpler: an Alliance Moonkinhatchling, with a cheerful tone to it =)

Thank you so very much!

(I found a link with a size description here tinyurl[dot]com/qh6qurc)
    tinyurl[dot]com/kwvpy8d (Nightelf Moonkin with Armor)
    6 Week Bump

Quote Originally Posted by Devboy View Post
    Going to be adventurous and request a wallpaper... for mah iPad Air.... Hoping to maybe get 2 to have for my lock screen and my home screen.

Resolution: iPad Air - https://www.apple.com/uk/ipad/compare/ 2048x1536 resolution at 264 pixels per inch (ppi)

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Devbro/simple

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...l/Devvy/simple

Gear set: I'd like to give who ever picks this up full artist freedom really, Ideally I'd like my Worgen hunter decked out in T5, with Thor'dal as the weapon, as well as the Skoll pet (Lightning Wolf from Storm Peaks) included. Perhaps even Drake of the North Wind if feesible? but again I won't mind whats included and what isnt, or if you want to change it around.

For the second one, I want to say pick a class / gear set and go nuts. If it could be a female human Spriest.... Bonus.... :P

Helm visible: If it works / freedom to be creative.

Your pose: Full creative freedom.

General colour scheme: For the Hunter one, something that fits the whole lightning / spacey theme, but feel free to use something else that will work.

Any extras: Really just to emphasize the whole be creative point / do what you want. I'm after some sexy wall papers for my iPad what ever the content is.

If any one wants to pick it up and has any qns, feel free to drop me a PM.
    3rd week bumping

Quote Originally Posted by Reflexer View Post
    Im looking for a signature and a wallpaper

Wallpaper:

Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: ( Siegebreaker Nokkie - Pure ) in a nice clean text that still looks cool
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Nokkie on Turalyon-EU in the guild Pure <- cant post links on this forum so i broke it up for u.
    Gear set: The current transmog which should be (Challengemode gear for Hunters) with legendary bow from sunwell if possible.
    Helm visible: No please
    Your pose: Stalking a beast (hiding somewhat) or just patting the mount (se blow on extras) or maybe just getting ready to fire an arrow, or just come up with something creative if you want to
    General colour scheme: Nature theme maybe out hunting.
    Any extras: Having my mount with me the Swift Spectral Tiger would be cool, or any spectral beast pet like the Owl. Having the
    shoulderpads glowing like the CM set does when using abilities would be cool.
    Recieved through PM and I have accepted, so claimed. If someone else has already started on this, please let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by Fnuggles View Post
    That looks great! How do you get the background, in-game or does WMV have areas or something?
    Thank you! It's an in game screenshot that I took a while back - started life like THIS.
    Requests CLOSED