Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Another wallpaper finished - this one is for Havokz:
    Really gorgeous :O
    Those colours, amazing job as always

10+ Year Old Account

Oh my god... this is amazing... Seriously... My favorite wallpaper I've seen on here yet.

Queue: 0| NO PM Requests | DA | My Website| Sig by Shyama

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyAurelia View Post
    On the subject of Photoshop and making signatures; I only started a month ago. No prior experience of making signatures or anything. Watched loads of tutorials and played around in Photoshop until I didn't feel completely overwhelmed with the software. If you don't have Photoshop I'd highly recommend GIMP. The two are VERY similar and GIMP is 100% free. At the end of the day I think all of the artists can agree with me - PRACTICE and learn to put your own spin on things. Trying to follow someone else's style to the letter usually results in something you aren't entirely satisfied with. It's worth taking tips and tricks from everyone and then making it your own

Just my two cents but I do hope it helps!
    Well, I'm interested now, however when trying to Download GIMP I get to this massive amount of folders I don't even know which one to download. I assumed it'd be put in one single folder, but this is just a pure mess xD

(This site right here)
    It's a shame that Shadowlands killed PvE twinking. Still I enjoy the game.
    Endgame: Main, Alt

Quote Originally Posted by Shinela View Post
    Well, I'm interested now, however when trying to Download GIMP I get to this massive amount of folders I don't even know which one to download. I assumed it'd be put in one single folder, but this is just a pure mess xD

(This site right here)
    http://www.gimp.org/downloads/

Click on the 'Download GIMP 2.8.10' button and it should just start automatically (Tried it just now and it worked fine for me) - Note, this is assuming you run Windows.

Also, here is the download for Model Viewer: https://wowmodelviewer.atlassian.net...W+Model+Viewer Click on the 'WMV_Installer_v0706.exe' - This is the newest stable release. I've had bad luck using the beta releases so I'd recommend staying away from them.
    Signature requests: Open

10+ Year Old Account
    Shyama, your wallpapers lately are just gorgeous. Do you have tips on how you do them? I know Ely was taking different backgrounds and merging them together...do you do that or just choose a background place and use that? Also lighting tips? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Daratorn View Post
    Really gorgeous :O
    Those colours, amazing job as always
    Thank you Dara

Quote Originally Posted by Sylessnecole View Post
    Oh my god... this is amazing... Seriously... My favorite wallpaper I've seen on here yet.
    Aaww, thank you so much <3

Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    Shyama, your wallpapers lately are just gorgeous. Do you have tips on how you do them? I know Ely was taking different backgrounds and merging them together...do you do that or just choose a background place and use that? Also lighting tips? :P
    Thank you Riv Once I've finished my queue, I'll try to put together a couple of tutorials, one for text (as Banan asked) and one on wallpapers. Give me a couple of weeks or so and I'll see what I can do
    Requests CLOSED

Some very pretty art being posted lately - lovely to scroll through it

Anyway, wallpaper finished for Merilwen:
    Looks great, thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    Promised to do this set as a bonus to the banner I posted last time. Enjoy.

PM requests: closed

Quote Originally Posted by Merilwen View Post
    Looks great, thanks
    You're welcome
    Requests CLOSED

Quote Originally Posted by Dopx View Post
    Hi there! First of im really impressed by what you have been making. So i would like a wallpaper. Can't post links btw :/ Posting again since nobody picked this up :P

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Visible text: Insent, meet your destiny.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http: //wowsets .com /set /nAJOsP and http :/ / imgur .com/ CYhiOfG
    Gear set: Current transmogrifications
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Any pose, your choice!
    General colour scheme: Yours again!
    Any extras: None

You need to provide an armory link or atlaest the name of the character, server and eu or na

Deleted
    omg you've done some awesome wallpapers! I would really love one if you have the time and would like to make me one.

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: Schmashy, would love to have the guild tag by my name "Huhuholics"
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Tarren%20Mill/Schmashy/advanced
    Gear set: The gear transmog im currently using, (challengemode with a T16 helmet)
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Would like to have the weapons sheathed, seeing the char standing looking angry/
    General colour scheme: Dark/redish, evil like. Usually a fan of clean wallpapers.
    Any extras:

Thanks in advance!

Deleted
    Those wallpapers are fantastic! I would also like to put forward a request, if you have the time, it would be very grateful.

Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Visible Text: Koli - If you could also include my guild, "The Asylum" as well as the realm "Twisting Nether".
    Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...er/Koli/simple
    Grear Set: Hunter Challenge Mode Set. If possible, I would prefer not to have my tabard shown in the image.
    Helm Visible: Yes (The Helm is from The Tilers)
    Your pose: Something to do with firey or poisonous arrows, looking evil and deadly. Perhaps mounted on Invincible or the Spectral Tiger? Whichever you think would fit in.
    General Colour Scheme: Perhaps a jungle theme? Surrounded by creatures. A colour scheme that ties in with the hunter challenge mode set.
    Any extras: If possible, if you were able to produce a matching signature and avatar so that I can use it around WoW related forums that would be excellent if it's not too much work for you.

Thank you in advance.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.gimp.org/downloads/

Click on the 'Download GIMP 2.8.10' button and it should just start automatically (Tried it just now and it worked fine for me) - Note, this is assuming you run Windows.

Also, here is the download for Model Viewer: https://wowmodelviewer.atlassian.net...W+Model+Viewer Click on the 'WMV_Installer_v0706.exe' - This is the newest stable release. I've had bad luck using the beta releases so I'd recommend staying away from them.
    I might need to have to find someone to skype-call with so I can get personal guidance xD
    I learn really fast but I prefer to be helped rather than having to search up everything. Currently I'm facing this problem where the characters are really clunky and where I have no equipment to choose from xD
    It's a shame that Shadowlands killed PvE twinking. Still I enjoy the game.
    Endgame: Main, Alt

Busy weekend! But I'm back! Didn't get as much done as I was hoping for sadly, but here's some stuff that I managed to cook up in the middle of all the chaos (sorry Reflexer )

Guild forum signatures

Will work through my queue as fast as I can this week, going on vacation with my boyfriend in less than two weeks, if I'm not going to make your request before then I'll let you know, promise!

And gorgeous work everyone, keep them coming!
    Last edited by Nacly; 2014-06-18 at 07:39 AM.

WOW, that is just...incredible...really amazing, good job!

Quote Originally Posted by Visenna View Post
    That was the set you had at armory. Anyway, enjoy your signatures, you can swap them according to your mood now. It was fun to do.
    Didn't mean to insult if I did. I love them all. Again, very glad I went to you for the work. Thank you so much for everything! <3
    Signature and Avatar by maybenotquiteasheavy!

10+ Year Old Account
    My raid leader is going to kill me for posting this during raid... SORRY LAZ!!! :P

That signature is incredible. I love the colors and textures.

Banan possibly - check his signature to see if he's open Otherwise, post your request here and hopefully someone will pick it up
    Well, here are my request then.

I'm looking for a wallpaper that will fit my unofficial Blizzard fan site's main and forum pages' background.

Resolution: 1920*1080
    Visible text: No text
    General colour scheme: Dark colors (black, dark navy etc.) Ah if possible flat color scheme please.
    Any extras: I want mix of Warcraft, StarCraft and Diablo characters. Like this Dota 2 wallpaper: http://i.imgur.com/p0u9U9b.jpg

If you want to learn web site link just PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Isilrien View Post
    That signature is incredible. I love the colors and textures.
    Thank you so much Isilrien! Had a really hard time on her hair but I'm very pleased with the overall result. Wonderful to get positive feedback from other artists! <3
    Signature requests: Open