Quote Originally Posted by Sleepykin View Post
    PM:

Your art is SO beautiful and detailed Sleepykin. I absolutely adore everything you make. Amazing attention to detail and depth in each and every piece!
    Signature requests: Open

Quote Originally Posted by LadyAurelia View Post
    Your art is SO beautiful and detailed Sleepykin. I absolutely adore everything you make. Amazing attention to detail and depth in each and every piece!
    Aw thank you very much! I don't think I'm all that great at any of it to be fair, it's all very hit or miss when working with C4D's, but at least I'm having fun failing hard before getting something out

-

Another PM:

Last edited by Nacly; 2014-06-18 at 10:29 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    @ 4KhazModan - PM request

Let me start off by saying sorry, it's absolutely nothing like your request. Not really happy with it myself, I would start from scratch but I don't really have the time. I did most of the signature with the paladin alone and then realised "oh... forgot about the warlock" :< so I had to shoehorn it in there somehow. It just ended up a bit awkward.

Feel free to request again if you don't like it.

And if you do happen to like them, well then enjoy.
    Last edited by Ineko; 2014-06-18 at 11:08 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aw thank you very much! I don't think I'm all that great at any of it to be fair, it's all very hit or miss when working with C4D's, but at least I'm having fun failing hard before getting something out
    Those signatures you last made are quite beautiful! The lines really work with that general colour scheme. I can't quite describe it too much, but it looks very soothing, I really like it ^.^
    It's a shame that Shadowlands killed PvE twinking. Still I enjoy the game.
    Endgame: Main, Alt

Quote Originally Posted by Shinela View Post
    Those signatures you last made are quite beautiful! The lines really work with that general colour scheme. I can't quite describe it too much, but it looks very soothing, I really like it ^.^
    Thank you :3 I'm personally not very happy with the outcome, but if others like it then I can live with that ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you :3 I'm personally not very happy with the outcome, but if others like it then I can live with that ^^
    Well I love soothing and tranquil art, and the sig you made right there honestly has both of them. They look simple, yet well-detailed and the work of colours and light just finish it, at least for me.

- - - Updated - - -

Right, I have done some testing.
    Obviously I need to work on a lot of things, especially the font (Which I haven't seen a guide of. Yet.) and a border.
    But before I get to this, I was wondering, because no matter what I try, I can't seem to get rid of these little white points around the edges of my character. Any help?

http://i.imgur.com/kT4EW7g.png
    It's a shame that Shadowlands killed PvE twinking. Still I enjoy the game.
    Endgame: Main, Alt

Quote Originally Posted by Shinela View Post
    Well I love soothing and tranquil art, and the sig you made right there honestly has both of them. They look simple, yet well-detailed and the work of colours and light just finish it, at least for me.

- - - Updated - - -

Right, I have done some testing.
    Obviously I need to work on a lot of things, especially the font (Which I haven't seen a guide of. Yet.) and a border.
    But before I get to this, I was wondering, because no matter what I try, I can't seem to get rid of these little white points around the edges of my character. Any help?

http://i.imgur.com/kT4EW7g.png

When i take a jpg with wmv i ususally have a dark backgeound such as black or very dark grey. after you have saved it as a jpg cut it with the magic wand tool at around 4-10 strength. If there are parts of your character getting cut because of them having black gear then you cut that part manually then the rest witht eh amgic wand tool. i hate using bright colors because even the smallest pixel will be noticeable.

http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/gene...photoshop.html

A guide

@ Ineko I appreciate the effort, but ultimately, I think I will renew my request.

Signature:
    Visible text on Paladin portion, top left: Crusader Burdi(If room for title, if not, that's totally cool)
    Gap between 2 sections: Muradin-US
    Visible text on Warlock portion, bottom right: Felwyrn of the Black Harvest(If room for title, if not, that's totally cool too)

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...n/Burdi/simple and http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Felwyrn/simple

Gear set: Current transmog sets

Helm visible: Yes for both

Your pose: Paladin could have a defensive position facing the left with his shield raised and Warlock could face right in a casting position

General colour scheme: White/Gold/Light for Paladin side, Green fire for the Warlock side(similar to what I have now)

Any extras: Just one thing...

Since I am worried my idea may be complicated and I didn't really explain what I am looking for, I made a rough paint version to perhaps show it better than I can tell it:

I would like to throw my hat in here, for a wallpaper
    http://imgur.com/a/CBMhn gallery of my chars

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...tiara/advanced pally armory

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...eimmi/advanced hunter armory
    i would like my characters to be back to back, weapons sheathed names in top right, helms visible and purple or black background
    (first time doing this, sorry if my request is vague )

edit: my hunter armory isn't showing the right mog, but my gallery does.
    Last edited by Hunterpower; 2014-06-18 at 07:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cutiepi View Post
    WOW, that is just...incredible...really amazing, good job!
    Thank you so much

And wallpaper finished for our own Fnuggles:

Requests CLOSED

10+ Year Old Account
    Beautiful. I love your ideas in those wallpapers, Shyama. You never stop amaze me.

PM requests: closed

Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Thank you so much

The only thing I love more than seeing my request get closer to the front is seeing your beautiful wallpapers for others!

Hi all! New to these forums. I'm in the market for a signature and an avatar if anyone could help me out.

Visible text: His name, guild & realm (Gutter, Thunderhoof Clan, The Venture Co.)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Gutter/simple
    Gear set: What he's currently transmogged with, with the tabard of the lightbringer instead of his current tabard
    Helm visible: Yes
    Cloak visible: Yes
    Your pose: Something with the shield integrated into it, Surprise me :P
    General colour scheme: A red scheme transitioning into an orange or a yellow
    Any extras: nothing I can think of, whatever artist decides to pick this up can feel free to add anything they'd like to though.

Thanks!

Before anything else, can somebody fix my links? can't post them yet :/

And this is how I wanted my signature if someone could do it for me

Signature:

Visible text: Only my char's name "Tuarwen"

Armory link/Facial screenshot: this is an screenshot of u s . b a t t l e . n e t / w o w / e n / c h a r a c t e r / a z r a l o n / T u a r w e n / s i m p l e ... actually my hair should be green where it's blue, i don't know why it isn't on armory :/

Gear set: Transmog armor from the armory + Legendary Warglaives

Your pose: i . i m g u r . c o m / NbrDtft . j p g something like this

Any extras: Some shadowy cool theme for background would be awesome

Thx in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Tuarwen View Post
    Before anything else, can somebody fix my links? can't post them yet :/

And this is how I wanted my signature if someone could do it for me

Signature:

Visible text: Only my char's name "Tuarwen"

Armory link/Facial screenshot: this is an screenshot of us.battle.net/wow/en/character/azralon/Tuarwen/simple ... actually my hair should be green where it's blue, i don't know why it isn't on armory :/

Gear set: Transmog armor from the armory + Legendary Warglaives

Your pose: i.imgur.com/NbrDtft.jpg something like this

Any extras: Some shadowy cool theme for background would be awesome

Thx in advance
    there you go

10+ Year Old Account
    @ Tuarwen

Last edited by Ineko; 2014-06-19 at 02:05 AM.

WoW, it's Fing awesome!

Thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    For a guildie.

PM requests: closed

Kind of a weird request but i want an avatar to use for Twitch.
    I would like a Twitch Avatar with simply Dragon with the color scheme similar to
    http://i.imgur.com/gfA0Mys.png
    color scheme.
    Thanks in advance! Doesn't have to be showy

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Thank you so much

[image omitted]
    Thanks Shyama! Looks amazing! Very sassy pose, I like it a lot.